My New Black Friend Takes Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. I felt like I was trapped, but almost happy to be so. It was weird. To this day I can't explain the feeling. I didn't know what to make my thoughts.

"Now suck this black dick," he commanded, "It's time."

He grabbed the back of my head again, this time gently. Without hesitation, I moved forward to oblige.

I moved gingerly, opening my mouth and closing my eyes. Slowly, I reached out grabbed his dick. It was so thick, hard as hell but with soft skin. It felt warm in my hands. When I put my hand around the base of his shaft it just felt like something just clicked. Feeing another man's dick in my hand like that just changed something in me. I opened my eyes and watched my pale hands against his thick dark shaft. I noticed how my fingers barely wrapped around it. How big and wide the head was. I slowly stroked and admired his big black dick for a moment, staring in amazement. Then I just went for it, licking up and down the shaft a few times like a slut before pointing it towards my open mouth.

As the head of his shaft slowly slipped between my lips, I felt my self completely give in to his pleasure. I never did anything like this at all before, but something in me knew what to do here. I slowly sucked the first few inches of his oversized dick while gently stroking the part that I couldn't fit in before my other hand reached around to caress his big black balls. I felt like I was running on instinct now.

I heard him moan a little bit and he rubbed my head. This really did something to me, breaking any last chains my mind had. I became painfully aware of my own hard dick. It was pressing excruciatingly against my underwear and jeans. I remember thinking that I was a fraction of the size of Howard's big dick. But there was no time for myself right now. In that moment, I had one goal and one purpose, to pleasure him and make him feel like a king.

After a few minutes I got into a rhythm, taking as much into my mouth as I could. It was never enough. I ended up gagging a few times, greedily trying to go for more. I soldiered on, pursing my lips and opening wide, sliding his big thick shaft in and out of my mouth like it was my job. Back and forth, in and out, slurping, sucking, and occasionally gagging. On more than one occasion, my hand wandered off of his body and onto my own, and I lustily pinched my nipples and rubbed my dick from the outside of my jeans while his dick violated my mouth.

I felt like I never have been this turned on. Vague confusion ran thought my brain here and there, as some part of me still couldn't believe what I was doing and how I let myself get here. The part of me couldn't accept that I was in this position. But my sexual desire to please him trumped those thoughts, silencing any doubt or fear that I shouldn't be doing it. I felt like I was running on some kind of strange hidden sexual instinct. Part of me thought it was wrong, but the part in control was just turned on by how wrong it was.

His hands were in my hair, slowly guiding me back and forth. After an interminable period of time he pulled it out of my mouth, slowly, letting the tip linger on my lips before completely pulling away. I tried to move my head forward to put it back in my mouth, like a dog going for their treats, but he held my head back with his hand. A line of spit hung between my lips and the head of his dick before falling off and breaking off and dropping onto my chin, chest and stomach.

"Good boy," he said, "You are a quick learner."

I looked up at him and faintly nodded, then looked back down at his big black dick. It had me. It is so hard to describe but in that moment I was completely his, kneeling before him and his big black dick. I wanted to be here. And I was loving it. My own erection spasmed at the realization. It was becoming hard to ignore, I wanted to take it out, to touch myself. But then Howard gave me a new task.

"Put these balls in your mouth," he instructed me, grabbing his shaft near the base and pulling his hard dick up away from his balls. The head of his dick went well past his belly button.

I obeyed, like the good boy I was. I began to lick and gently suck on his big black balls, doing things that I thought would feel good to me. My tongue played on his scrotum and underside of his dick. He moaned, looked down on me and smiled, and started hitting his dick on my face, much like before. This time he was rock hard and the slaps stung a little more. He started by tapping it gently on my cheeks and lips before moving to more solid whacks of his big dick against my face. I accepted it completely.

I was his plaything. I had given in to him completely at this point, so far gone that I felt his debasement of my face turned me on even more. The rush of emotions was like nothing I ever experienced before. I struggled not to touch myself, and worried that if I did I would immediately nut. It was so hot.

After a period of time he slipped it back into my mouth, this time much more roughly than before. He took total control. I was here to pleasure him and he wanted to make sure I knew that. I did my best, I swear.

Howard started fucking my face, pushing his dick deeper into my mouth than my throat allowed. I gagged and coughed, drooling a little bit after many of his progressively deeper violations of my throat, moaning and struggling to breathe. He basically reduced me to a sex toy. And I liked it.

As if to prove a point or send a message, one time he put it way too deep, and just held it there. I couldn't breathe, and after a few seconds I tried to push him away, but he just held me there, cutting off my air supply with his dick. He held me there for what felt like an eternity as my eyes bulged and my cheeks turned red. After a time, he pulled it all the way out and stood in front of me. I went down to my hands and knees, gasped for air, looking up at him and his beautiful cock.

Thought the tears and gasps I couldn't help but stare at him. He completely had me, and he knew it. He looked down on me and told me to take my pants off. I listened without hesitation. I did what he told me now. His big black dick showed me the way. My little pink dick sprung out when I removed my underwear.

"Look at that little white dick," he said, reaching down to grab my penis.

I tried to shift away, but he was too quick and his big hand quickly wrapped itself around my dick and balls before I could move. I immediately came.

I let out a weak and pitiful "No" as my body jerked and cum shot out of me. It was one of the biggest orgasms of my life. I ejaculated on his floor and shins as he looked down at me, cupping and gently squeezing my member.

"Pathetic," he said. He was right.

I was completely naked, on my knees on the carpet, cum leaking from my dick. My body spasmed. He gave me a moment, then he called me towards him again.

I completely obeyed, undeterred by my poor pathetic showing, shifting forward and starting to suck his dick once more. He wiped my cum onto his hand before he grabbed my head, putting my own semen in my hair. I blew him as he rocked me back and forth, guiding it a little further in each time, using me and my mouth for his pleasure.

No post nut clarity made me regret it. Quite the opposite. I was loving it and quickly found myself growing hard again. His immense dick felt like it was overflowing from my mouth, mixed with my own drool. His moans made me moan. I ran my hands on his body and hips, pleasing him as best I could.

He reached down and grabbed my dick again. It spasmed and a tiny bit of cum leaked out. He wiped it on my chest and pinched a nipple before going back down and grabbing the base of my penis.

"Quite a difference, isn't it?" he asked. It was a leading question and he knew it.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Tell me what you're thinking right now," he said, sliding his dick backwards to free my mouth from its duty.

"Your dick is so big," I replied sheepishly, "I can't believe what we're doing."

"Your doing most the work," he retorted, "And it is a big black dick."

"It is a big black dick," I repeated, my eyes tracing the length, admiring the girth.

"You like sucking this big black dick?" he asked.

I looked up at him and nodded. My fully erect dick twitched at the admission.

"I know," he smiled down at me, "Now suck this black dick, white boy."

I moved forward and obeyed, using both of my hands and my mouth to work over his massive dick. He let me do it on my own for a while before grabbing the back of my head and fucking my face again. He rocked my neck and torso back and forth making my once again fully hard dick bounce around to the rhythm.

He fucked my face and I fully submitted to it, never taking my hands off of his body or dick, and never once trying to stop him or fight back. This was his mouth to use as he pleased now.

After a little while, he pulled out, stood back, and with a few quick strokes and a loud grunt unleashed an enormous cumshot on to my face. Each blast of warm sticky liquid hit me with force, shocking me and sending electricity through my body. With the first shot my dick and body spasmed. With the second, I felt a drip of precum leak out. When the third rope hit my face I succumbed to my own orgasm, a hands free, involuntary orgasm. I gripped his hips as if to steady myself.

Cum shot out of me while he was finishing up on my face, spasming my whole body.

My mind felt blown. I knelt there with a slight quiver through my body as he slapped his dick on my cum covered face a few times for good measure. His semen mixed with mine as he finished up and rubbed it around with his dick. I felt broken, but whole again somehow.

"I knew you liked cum on the face of white bitches," he said with a wry smile.

I said nothing, completely overwhelmed by what just took place. Stunned by what just happened and myself. I was still shaking from my second powerful, premature, orgasm. My face, hair, and chest were sticky with his semen. I could see his and mine mixed on the floor.

He walked off to the kitchen and then threw the roll of paper towels in my direction. It fell short and rolled towards me, ending up in my cub from the carpet. I watched him, feeling wary of him and what he did and could do to me sexually.

"Clean up the carpet, and yourself if you want," he said, "And then I think it's time for you to leave. Text me sometime. I can't wait for you to introduce your new black friend to your wife."

I felt shellshocked. I slowly cleaned myself up. The alcohol had started to wear off. The two huge orgasms I had cleared my head. Feelings of regret and fear filled my mind now. Loathing and confusion. I sucked a dick tonight. A big black dick. I tasted another man's cum tonight. Cum from a black dick. I had a premature orgasm. Twice. Once without anyone touching me. I was rattled.

He was nonchalantly cleaning his dick a few feet away from me. His post nut dick was hanging so low. It bounced around as he cleaned his balls. I stared.

"You either need to clean up and get out of here, or I'm gonna make you do that again," he said, almost threateningly, "The bathroom is that way," he pointed to the hall.

I went in to the bathroom without a word to clean myself up with water and the paper towels. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was a mess. I had cum all over my face, hair, and chest. Looking at myself, I couldn't believe what I just did. I felt like I needed a shower.

"You can hop in the shower if you want," he said from the other room, as if he read my mind.

After a brief hesitation, I started the water. I figured I couldn't go home as is and couldn't get myself clean enough at the sink.

I stepped in the shower and rinsed off, thoughts of the last few hours replaying in my mind. My dick was hanging as low as it could, a combination of the hot water and my recent orgasms. I found myself thinking about Howards big black dick. As if on cue, the bathroom door opened and I saw his naked figure through the frosted glass shower door.

"I need to clean up too," he said, stepping into the water. His dick swing and brushed against mine. He absolutely dwarfed me in that regard. "You got your cum on me." I felt embarrassed by that.

I moved to the corner of the shower as he grabbed his soaps and shampoos and cleaned himself up. I stared. I couldn't help it. He hung so low and it rocked back and forth between his legs as he washed his hair.

I felt myself getting turned on, and I couldn't look away. I just stared at him and his naked body, thoughts of myself sucking his dick playing over and over again in my head. For the third time tonight my dick grow hard. Without saying a word, I dropped to my knees in front of him in the shower. He looked down at me with a smile as he rinsed soap off his body.

"Good white boy," he said with a grin, "Try not to cum so quick this time."

Without replying I leaned forward grabbed him and put his soft dick in my mouth. He grabbed the top of my head as I started to blow him again. This time he let me lead.

Within moments, his dick was growing, firming up and filling out my mouth. The water ran down my head and face as I pumped back and forth, stroking him and sucking him. This was it. This was my place, where I belonged.

Before long I was rock hard, but kept my hands on his body to prevent more embarrassing mistakes on my end. He ran his hands through my hair and on my shoulders and cheeks, savoring the white boy sucking his dick.

"You're better at this than you should be," he moaned, "You sure you never did this before?"

I nodded, not missing a beat on my blowjob. I liked hearing I was good at it.

"You just know what to do then?" He went on, "Like I said, you white boys all belong here. On your knees for a black dick. You just need to be shown. And sometimes you just need a little ... coaxing."

As he said "coaxing" he pulled the back of my head forward and started to ejaculate in my mouth. I felt shot after shot fill the back of my throat and mouth. I did my best to swallow, but it was too much and leaked out of my mouth.

"Fuck," he said, stroking himself with my mouth, using me to get the last of his cum out of his body. I looked up at him as I finished him off. The taste of his cum filled my senses.

Without taking his dick from between my lips, I reached down and started touching myself. With a few quick strokes, I came again, a smaller load leaking from my tip. At least it wasn't accidental this time.

We finished up the shower silently, soaping and cleaning each others genitals and private areas.

I dried off and went to get dressed, preparing to head home. It was almost three in the morning.

"I can't believe I did that," I said, gathering up my phone and clothes and then trailing off.

"I can," he replied, "Haven't you been listening to me tonight?" He seemed annoyed. "Seems there's lots to teach you still. Get out of here, but let's do it again soon. Next time, bring your wife."

I nodded without really thinking, walked out the door and down to the elevators to leave. My car was a few blocks away. Visions of the night flashed through my head on the walk and eventual drive home. I willingly sucked a dick tonight. A big black dick. And I was so turned on by it I came three times. I couldn't believe it all just happened.

When I got home the lights were off. It was late, after all, and my wife was asleep in our bed. A gentle snore escaped her nostrils. I brushed my teeth, hoping to get the last of the cum flavor off my breath, and then took my clothes off and got ready to climb into bed. A text from Howard hit my phone, saying "Had a great time tonight. Cant wait for the three of us to get together."

12