All Comments on 'My New Girlfriend Pt. 03'

by bisibi1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good but you could use an editor. So Simon's mom is trans?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully romantic. The sex was pretty hot too. But…frack..,saliva is terrible LUBE! They should be using an anti microbial lube.

I want to fuck his Mom (or at least read a story based around her sex-life, she’s active and attractive) . Intelligence, wisdom, and kindness and love are a turn on. Plus, she has a nice rack and cute gams.

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

Hell of a story waiting for more

MandylionMandylionalmost 2 years ago

where does it say that his mother is trans? What have I missed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep up the good work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series but I'm in two minds about part 4 in one hand I can't wait for it(please hurry) but in the other hand it would be sad for it to come to an end. I'm curious as to how you will end this.

bisibi1bisibi1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Quick update on part 4. Writing has been going well and I have made huge progress but this thing is a beast. I'm already 52 pages in and nowhere near the end. I'm very mindful over the length so my plan will be to split this up into 2 parts. I will finish writing part 1 today but this will need a lot of work to get ready to publish. At them moment I have a great head of steam to I will push on into part 2. My move is next week so I'm quickly running out of time but I will continue working on finishing.

bisibi1bisibi1over 1 year agoAuthor

Part 4 coming soon.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Great follow up. Excellent story. Thanks for sharing.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 1 year ago

I've entirely enjoyed this story and its characters. That said, there are sections where you've gotten into a groove with wording and it's a tedious read at times. The final sex scene must use the phrase " her hole" a hundred times, often multiple times per paragraph.

Otherwise? It's a fabulous, multi faceted tale that's also quite a hot read.

bisibi1bisibi1over 1 year agoAuthor

Blade_rocknut thank you for the constructive feedback. I actually agree there are parts of the series that I'm not happy with and it's really bugged me. So I've decided to do a redux version of the series. Part 1 has received a heavy rewrite and I'm currently working through part 2 and this is exactly the sort of thing I'm correcting or changing.

That said I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far and hope you read through till the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

im loving this story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Good story weird writing

You completely lost me when the mom in the hospital with 30 stitches needs to know the gossip and then immediately threatened to tell the friend group about said gossip. Just really weird stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want Hallie!!

fd8984596fd8984596about 1 year ago

Waiting for part 4 ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is getting worse and worse. Just drags on and the writing is going downhill. Way too much exposition and minute uninteresting detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous