My New Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I panic, out of instinct I step forward and try to calm her.

"Please stop, it's ok I'm not going to hurt you!" I plead.

She continues to scream at me and the front door swings open again and a young man busts in.

"What's going on?" He shouts.

"Who the fuck are you?" The woman shouts at me.

"Si...Simon," I reply.

The man stops in his tracks when he sees me, clearly unsure how to tackle the situation.

"Laura!" Comes a shout from up the stairs.

I look towards the staircase as Hallie comes running down wearing her kimono. Shocked the woman looks at Hallie, then back at me before looking back at Hallie. Hallie reaches the bottom of the stairs and rushes to the woman throwing her arms around her as she reaches her.

"Hallie, what the fuck?" Laura shouts. "Who is this?"

"Laura, this is Simon," Hallie says while gesturing in my direction. Hallie looks at me. "Simon, cover yourself up!"

I look down and realise that I'm still naked. I immediately place my hands over my manhood. Laura looks at me and back at Hallie. Hallie's face is beaming with happiness.

"Hallie, you have a boyfriend?" She asks in a shocked tone.

"Yes," Hallie replies.

Hallie is practically bouncing with excitement and throws her arms around her sister and hugs her tight.

"You smell like sex," she says.

"Yes, I do!" Hallie replies gleefully.

They hug briefly before Laura pushes Hallie off.

"Bitch! How could you not tell me?" She shouts at Hallie.

"Because we've only just got together," she replies looking at me. "I wanted to make sure he wanted to stick around first."

"You still could've told me," Laura replies.

"I know," Hallie replies. "Simon this is my sister Laura."

Feeling extremely awkward I step forward remove my hand from my cock and go to shake her hand. Laura looks down at the hand I've offered her and then looks at me disapprovingly.

"Really?" She says in a sarcastic tone.

I realise what I've just done and withdraw my hand, covering myself back up.

"Sorry," I reply with an awkward laugh.

"Simon, this is Laura's boyfriend Richard," Hallie says.

Out of habit and without thinking, I step towards Richard and again offer my hand for a handshake. He looks at me and shakes his head in disapproval. I look down and again realise what I've just done.

"Jesus Christ!" I say mortified by my mistake.

I place my hand back down over my crotch and stand there. There's an awkward silence and I'm unsure what to do.

"Simon," Hallie says getting my attention. "Go get a shower."

"Good idea," I reply as my brain snaps back into life.

I dart off up the stairs and straight to Hallie's room. I enter closing the door behind me. I take a few steps in and stand still.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I say to myself.

I can't believe I'd just got caught birthday suiting it by her sister and to top things off I'd tried to shake her hand.

The bedroom door opens, almost hitting me as it does, causing me to jump out of my skin. Hallie steps in and closes it behind her, before walking over to me.

"Are you ok?" She asks. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Erm...yeah...I...I think so," I stammer.

"I'm so sorry," she replies. "I didn't know she was coming home."

"It's ok. I'm sorry I gave her full frontal view," I reply.

"Oh my God yeah, she's never, going to let you live that down," she replies.

Hallie reaches for her clothes and starts to get dressed.

"Look, I'm going back down to talk to her. You have a shower and come down when and if you're ready, ok?" She says in a reassuring manner.

"Yeah ok," I reply.

I watch as Hallie finishes dressing herself, she then steps up to me. She kisses me on the cheek and looks me in the eye with some concern in her eyes.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you too," I reply.

She looks down and taps the tip of my cock with her finger.

"I don't think I've ever seen your dick look so small," she laughs.

"I think all my blood's currently going to other places right now," I reply. "Oh, and fuck you for saying my dick is small."

"It's not small, you have a big dick. It just doesn't look the same size it normally does right now that's all," she replies.

Hallie takes my cock in her hand and gives it a brief stroke.

"There you go, much better," she says with a smile.

She steps away and over to the door.

"Right, shower then downstairs, ok?" She orders.

"Ok," I reply.

She leaves the room. Feeling anxious, I pace the room for a little while to calm down, before going in the shower.

I take my time, I'm in no rush to go back downstairs but there's only so long I can put it off for. I wash, get out, get dried, brush my teeth and get dressed before heading downstairs.

As I walk down the stairs, I can hear laughter coming from the living room. When I reach the bottom step, I'm quickly spotted through the open door.

"Simon come here," Laura says.

I take a deep breath and walk through the door. Laura stands up and walks over to me. She throws her arms around me and gives me a big squeeze. I don't know how to react and half-heartedly hug her back.

"Really nice to meet you, Simon. Hallie's been telling me all about you," she says with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah...n...nice to meet you too," I reply hesitantly.

"Simon this is Richard," she says while pulling me further into the room.

"How's it going?" I say offering him my hand. He looks at my hand and hesitates. "Don't worry it's been washed."

He lets out an awkward laugh, reaches up and shakes my hand with a very loose grip. Hallie stands up and walks over to me. She places her arm around my back and snuggles up to my side.

"So how long have you two been seeing each other?" Laura asks.

I look at Hallie.

"Three months?" I reply.

"Three months! And you didn't tell me?" Laura snaps.

"Well, we haven't been together three months. It's been a lot more gradual than that," Hallie replies. "We've only just got together...together."

"Well, you clearly wasted no time in getting him into bed," Laura says. "You're such a slut."

"Hardly," Hallie replies blushing.

"Simon come sit," Laura says pulling me towards the sofa. "Tell me about yourself."

I sit down and we proceed to talk for a while. I'm really pent up and it takes me a little time to relax but with Hallie by my side I slowly get there. The time flies over and I suddenly realise that I haven't started cooking dinner. I try to excuse myself but Laura follows me to the kitchen and continues questioning me.

Just as I'm about finish the vegetables Laura's phone rings. She answers it and puts the phone on speaker phone.

"Hi mom," Laura says.

"Hey, merry Christmas," a voice replies in a happy tone.

"Merry Christmas," Laura replies.

"Did you make it home?" the voice asks.

"Yeah, I did. Got back this morning just after ten," Laura replies.

"Was Hallie Surprised?" The voice asks.

"I think it's safe to say I was the one surprised mom," Laura replies laughing.

Hallie puts down the pan she's holding and runs around the island towards her sister.

"Don't you dare!" Hallie snaps.

Laura starts laughing.

"What do you mean?" The voice on the phone replies.

Hallie grapples with her sister trying to take the phone off her. The difference in height and reach is evident as Laura's significantly taller than Hallie's petite frame. She's able to keep Hallie at arm's length with ease.

"Well...When I got home, I found a naked man walking around the house," she replies laughing.

"What?" the voice replies in shock.

"Yeah...Hallie's got a boyfriend mom," she replies.

"You're joking?" her mother replies, clearly in shock.

"Nope and between you and me mom. Hallie's a very lucky girl...If you know what I mean," Laura replies, winking at me.

I'm mortified at this point. Hallie stamps on Laura's foot, clearly hurting her bigger sibling before snatching the phone from her.

"Hi mom," Hallie says clearly flustered.

"Hallie, is this true?" Her mother asks.

Hallie pauses, looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah," Hallie replies.

"What's his name?" Her mother asks.

"Simon," Hallie replies.

"He's here now mom, he can hear you," Laura shouts, teasing Hallie.

Hallie flashes her an angry stare in return.

"Hi Simon!" Her mother says.

"Hi," I reply awkwardly.

"Oh my God he's real," Hallie's mother says. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," I reply.

"Erm...I don't know what to say...Oh I know where did you two meet?" She asks.

"Sixth-form," I reply.

"Sixth-form?" She replies. "Are you two the same age then?"

"Yeah," I reply.

I'm very self-conscious of my one word replies but I'm also very nervous.

"What's going on?" A male voice says on the other end of the phone.

"Peter, Hallie has a boyfriend," Hallie's mother replies jubilantly to the male voice.

"Like fuck he does," the voice replies sharply.

Laura's face changes from smiling to upset in an instant, I look towards Hallie who's gone completely pale and looks like she's had the life knocked out of her. I walk around the island to her, place one arm around her back, placing it on her hip and place my other hand on her stomach. I look at her and give her a reassuring squeeze.

"Peter, don't be a dick. That's your child, you should want her to be happy," Hallie's mother replies.

"I do want him to be happy, when he sorts his life out," he replies.

"Hallie, don't listen to him. I'm going to talk to him," Hallie's mom says sounding flustered. "Simon I'm so sorry...Look I'm going to be home on Tuesday, I can't wait to meet you then,"

"He'd better not be in my house!" Peter shouts.

"He can be there whenever he wants to be there, so long as Hallie wants him there, he has my full permission and support!" She shouts back. I hear a door slam through the phone speaker. "Look kids don't let this spoil your day. Merry Christmas, I will see you Tuesday...Love you."

"Bye mom," Laura shouts in a downbeat tone.

The line drops and we all stand there in silence. I can feel Hallie shaking. I hug her tight and kiss the top of her head.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

Hallie's eyes fill up with tears.

"No! He's a fucking dick! I hate him!" She yells throwing the phone across the room, hitting and knocking over some wine glasses on the kitchen counter breaking several.

"Hallie calm down!" Laura shouts.

"Hey," I say, placing my hand on her cheek as I try and turn her head to face me. "I'm not going anywhere."

"He's a dick Simon. He's a dick to me and he's going to be a dick to you!" She shouts.

"And you know what?" I reply "I can take it, I don't care"

"I do!" She replies bluntly.

"Hallie, there's no excusing dad but don't let it come between you and Simon," Laura butts in.

"I just don't know why he won't just accept me?" Hallie sobs.

"We know why. He still thinks he lost his perfect little boy. He wants this to be a phase that you'll grow out of," Laura replies.

"I just want to be me!" Hallie shouts desperately as buries her head into my chest.

I hug her tightly. I'm angry, I want to lash out, but I do my best to hold it together for Hallie.

The rest of the day is subdued. I cook dinner and we stuff our faces and later I head home to see my mother and take her some dinner.

By the time I return to Hallie's, she's pretty drunk. I know she's upset and I want to help the pain go away, so I'm torn as to whether I should stop her drinking or not. She drinks several large vodka cokes in quick succession and passes out twenty minutes later. I carry her to bed and watch over her for the rest of the night.

Over the next few days Hallie has her ups and downs. Boxing day Hallie pushes me to hang out with my friends and she does the same again on the night of the twenty eighth. I don't want to leave her but she insists that I keep things as normal as possible.

Tuesday morning, I wake up with the hangover from hell to loud banging coming from right beside me. I open my eyes to find myself on Nick's bathroom floor. I realise the banging is coming from the door that I'm resting up against. I stand up, face the door and unlock it. The door swings open and Nick is standing in the doorway with Ian.

"Thank fuck you're alive," Nick says.

"Yeah, just about," I reply grimacing at the pain in my head.

"Mate, you were gone last night," Ian says to me.

"I don't think I remember anything past about ten," I reply.

"Yeah, because you were hammering the tequila," Nick replies.

"That explains the hangover," I reply.

"Do you remember turning down Blake Stephens?" Nick asks.

"What? No!" I reply in a shocked manner.

"Mate, you must be gay if you're turning Blake Stephens down," Ian replies.

"I don't even remember seeing her last night," I reply.

"She was practically wanking you off on the dance floor," Ian replies. "Actually, scratch that I know for a fact she was."

"No way!" I reply in disbelief.

I'm starting to panic. All I can think about is Hallie and did I cheat on her?

"She was trying to put her hands down your pants mate," Nick adds. "But for some reason you kept pulling them out...for the life of me I don't know why, she's a ten in my book."

"Everyone's a ten in your book," I reply flippantly.

"I know I say it a lot, but for her it's totally justified," Nick replies.

"Whatever, is there anything for breakfast?" I reply trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, my mother's doing us all a fry up now," Nick replies.

I eat breakfast with my friends and afterwards Nick's mother drives me home.

When I arrive back home, I hold off on calling Hallie. The guilt is eating away at me and I don't know what to say or tell her. I check on my mother, have a short chat with her before heading upstairs to shower.

I lie on my bed to try to have a nap. I'm exhausted from the night before but I can't sleep. My hearts pounding and my head is spinning. I persist but all I do it toss and turn.

I lie there watching the clock tick round, an hour goes by very slowly. It's almost two in the afternoon, I was meant to call Hallie hours ago but I still can't bring myself to call her. I grab my phone and open it. I scroll to a file where I keep all of my pictures of Hallie and begin to flick through them.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I say to myself. "You fucking dickhead Simon!"

I can't remember much of the night or Blake trying it on with me. I know I turned her down but I can't help but feel like it was my fault. I should've put a stop to it sooner.

I'm about to scroll to the next picture and my phone rings. I see the words incoming call appear on the screen with Hallie underneath. I stare at the swipe to answer icon, debating what to do. I'm in two minds as to what to do. I know that she'll be worrying about me and I don't want her to worry so I decide to answer the call.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey you, are you ok?" Hallie says in a happy tone.

"Yeah, just tired and hungover," I reply.

"Did you have a good night?" She asks.

"I don't remember half of it, to be honest," I reply.

"Oh dear," she replies. "I hope you behaved yourself."

The guilt feels like I've been punched in the chest as it eats away at me. I can't take it, I just can't lie to her.

"Look I'm just going to tell you. Blake Stephens was trying it on with me last night. I rejected her but she did keep trying to put her hands in my trousers," I blurt out.

I hold my breath, petrified at what her response is going to be.

"Oh," Hallie replies calmly.

"I'm so sorry, I promise you, nothing else happened. She tried to kiss me. I pushed her way. She kept trying to grab me, I stopped her. I just didn't want you hearing this from anyone else," I add quickly.

"Why are you sorry? If you did nothing wrong you don't need to apologise," she replies.

"I promise that was it and I was having none of it I swear," I reply.

"Then don't worry about it," she says casually.

"I know...but I still feel guilty, it all just felt wrong," I reply.

"Look, it's bound to happen. People don't know about us and well you're gorgeous it's only natural someone will try it on with you," she replies.

"I promise you I wasn't interested in the slightest. Although, I think the lads are a bit suspicious, they can't believe I turned her down," I reply.

"Why?" Hallie asks. "Who is she?"

"Just a girl who left Sixth Form last year. Everyone had a crush on her," I reply.

"Including you?" Hallie asks.

"Well...Yeah," I reply. "But not now."

"Is that because you have me?" She replies playfully.

"Yeah...Hallie you're the only girl I have eyes for," I reply.

"Then shut up, get in the car and come to me," Hallie demands.

"I'm going to have to see if there's any Ride's available, there's no way I'm fit to drive," I reply.

"Really?" She replies in a frustrated tone. "How much did you have?"

"I remember around eight or nine pints, then came many tequila shots in succession and I'm pretty sure I continued drinking long after I stopped being able to remember anything," I reply.

"Jesus," she replies. "I don't know what to do."

"Could Laura or Richard come pick me up?" I ask.

"Richard can't, he's drinking downstairs but I can ask Laura," Hallie replies.

I hear a muffled voice in the background.

"Can you go pick Simon up?" Hallie says.

"Sure," I hear faintly.

"Ok, she's putting her shoes on now give her ten minutes," Hallie says.

"Ok, see you soon," I reply.

We hang up and I quickly get dressed before heading downstairs to say goodbye too my mother. I leave the house and walk to the end of my street for Laura to arrive.

I don't have to wait long before Laura pulls up. I look around as I open her car door to make sure nobody I know is around before jumping into the passenger seat.

"Hi," I say while closing the door and putting on my seat belt.

"Hey," Laura replies as she pulls away. "Good night?"

"Don't ask," I reply.

"Boo!" a voice shouts from behind me.

Startled I jolt forward and almost jump out of my skin.

"Fucking hell Hallie!" I reply, my heart exploding from my chest. "Where the fuck were you?"

"I was hiding on the floor behind your seat," she replies while laughing.

"You actually scared me, you fucking bitch!" Laura shouts at her.

Hallie continues laughing as she sits herself down on the backseat and fastens her seatbelt.

"You, ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, even better now after seeing your reaction," she replies.

"I'll get you back," I reply.

"I've no doubt," Hallie says smugly.

"A heads-up mom's home," Laura says.

I turn and shoot Hallie a concerned look.

"Don't worry dad's not there, he went to check in at the office. He's not coming home till Thursday," Hallie says.

I sit there in a nervous silence.

"Aww bless him. He's gone all quiet," Laura mocks.

"It'll be fine," Hallie says. "She can't wait to meet you. She's only been home an hour and a half and you're all she's spoken about."

"Still a bit more warning would be nice," I reply.

"Really?" Hallie says sarcastically. "Because you gave me loads of notice when I met your mom?"

"That was different," I reply.

"How?" Hallie replies.

"It wasn't me meeting my mom it was you," I reply cheekily.

"Well, think yourself lucky Laura told you," Hallie replies. "I wasn't going to."

We round the corner into Mount Brown and Hallie's house comes into view. My leg begins to shake aggressively as the nerves build. Hallie sits forward and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, she's going to love you," she says.

Hallie's reassuring words fail to calm me as we pull up onto the driveway. Laura turns off the engine and removes her seat belt. I sit in silence looking up at the house.

"Are you coming in?" Laura asks.

I glance her a brief look then return to looking up at the house. I take a deep breath before letting out a long exhale.

123456...9