My New Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why am I so nervous?" I ask.

Hallie places her hand under my chin.

"Hey Simon, look at me," Hallie says while trying to turn my head towards her.

"I know exactly what you're going through and I promise you mom really can't wait to meet you," Hallie says.

"I'll leave you two to it," Laura says while opening the door and stepping out of the car.

"I know it'll be ok, I don't know why I'm so reluctant to go in," I reply.

Hallie removes her seat belt, opens the door and steps out of the car. I spin my head round and watch her step over to my door. She reaches for the handle and opens the door.

"Come on," she says while reaching for my hand.

I remove my seat belt and step out of the car. Once stood up Hallie hugs me.

"I love you," she says.

I wrap my arms around her waist and squeeze her tight.

"I love you too," I reply.

"I love it when you hug me like this...It makes me feel so safe," she says.

"Good," I reply. "I just want you to be happy."

"I am," Hallie says.

She releases me and gently pushes herself away from me. She takes hold of my hand.

"Right come on," she says pulling me towards the house. "No point putting it off any longer."

I hesitantly follow her in through the front door. As we enter Hallie closes the door while I scan the room.

"Mom?" Hallie shouts.

"In the kitchen!" A voice replies.

Hallie looks at me and smiles as she guides me to the kitchen. I follow her through the door and I see a blonde woman with shoulder length hair standing at the island next to Laura slicing up some meat with a large knife, while Laura's preparing to peals vegetables. Upon seeing the knife I'm even more apprehensive and come to a stop just inside the room. The woman looks up from what she's doing and looks directly at me. A large toothy smile lights up her face.

"There he is," she says jubilantly.

She places the knife down and turns to face the sink. She quickly washes her hands, then takes a towel from the side of the sink. She turns around and walks around the island drying her hands as she makes her way over to me.

She's stands around 5'7 with a hour glass figure and she's wearing a V-neck floral print short sleaved blouse, some distressed jeans and sandals. She closes the distance between us quickly and opens her arms as she approaches. I freeze to the spot as her arms wrap around me and I feel her fairly large breasts push up against me. My eye's meet Laura's and she laughs at my awkwardness. The hug doesn't last long before she steps back and casts her eyes over me.

"Hi Simon, I'm Susan. Hallie's been telling me so much about you," she says.

"H...Hi," I reply.

"Come on now, there's no need to be nervous with me. I'm absolutely thrilled for the two of you," she says enthusiastically.

"Thanks," I reply.

Susan steps slightly to the side and places a hand on my right shoulder and another on Hallie's left before she forces us together.

"Wow, you're a truly beautiful couple and Simon you're so handsome," she says.

I look at Hallie who has the biggest, proudest smile on her face I've ever seen her have.

"You really have made my Hallie the happiest girl in the world," Susan says.

"Woman, mom," Laura interjects. "Hallie's now a woman. Simon took care of that. Our little girls all grown up."

I'm overcome with shock and embarrassment at Laura's words. I can feel my cheeks starting to warm up as I blush.

"Oh, stop it Laura, we don't want to embarrass the lad," Susan replies while looking at me. "See you've made him blush...It's ok Simon don't be embarrassed."

"He's got no need to be embarrassed mom," Laura says.

Susan turns to face her. I watch as Laura raises her hands, holds them out in front of her, face her palms towards each other and holds them apart with a sizeable gap between them.

"This big," Laura mouths under her breath.

I'm instantly mortified, all I can think is how much I want out of this room and situation.

"Wow," Susan says turning back to face us. She smiles and winks in Hallie's direction. "Lucky girl."

"Stop it!" Hallie says aggressively.

I turn and face her.

"I'm...going to go," I say.

Laura and Susan both start laughing.

"No stay please!" Hallie pleads as she grabs my hand. "They're just trying to embarrass us."

"It's worked," I reply while trying to back away.

Her mother and sister are cackling away clearly pleased with their actions and my response.

"If they don't stop, we'll go out of their way," Hallie says.

"Just make sure he keeps his clothes on," Laura blurts out, desperately trying to control herself. "I've seen how he likes to strut around this house."

Laura breaks down laughing uncontrollably while leaning over the island. Susan's laughing so hard she's struggling to sit down on the stool at the island.

"Let's go," I say to Hallie eagerly.

"Yes let's," she replies.

We leave the room and head straight up to Hallie's bedroom. I walk in and sit on the bed as Hallie closes the door. She turns to face me with a worried expression on her face.

"I'm so sorry about them two," she says.

"It's ok," I reply, wanting to reassure her that I'm ok when really, I'm mortified at what just happened.

"I swear they're not always like this, my mom can actually be quite nice," she replies.

"It's ok...at least the worsts over," I reply.

There's a soft knock at the door followed quickly by the door opening.

"Are you decent?" Susan says while entering the room.

"Fuck off mom!" Hallie snaps.

"Oh, come on Hallie, we're just having a little fun," Susan replies.

"You went way too far!" Hallie shouts.

"I know I'm sorry...Simon I'm sorry for embarrassing you," she says.

"It's ok," I reply.

Hallie walks over to the bed and sits beside me. She reaches over, takes my hand and holds it while resting it on my thigh.

"I really do mean it when I say, you two make a beautiful couple," she says.

"Thanks mom," Hallie replies.

"Simon, Hallie say's you're going to go to university after Sixth Form," she says.

"Yeah...I'm going to try," I reply. I turn my head and face Hallie. "I need to go back in January and get my grades up first."

"Oh, why's that," Susan replies.

I look towards her.

"Well, I haven't exactly taken Sixth Form seriously up till now," I reply.

"Why's that?" Susan asks.

"Well, until now I had no intention of going to university," I reply.

"And why do you want to go now?" She replies.

"Hallie," I reply. "She made me realise that I could actually achieve way higher goals than what I'd set myself," I reply while turning to face Hallie again, giving her hand a squeeze as I do.

"Do you think you can catch up?" She asks.

"First, I'm going to beg for as much of my coursework that I've done so far back, so I can do it properly and then I'm going to work my arse off after that. So, we'll see" I reply.

"Good," Susan replies. "Just make sure you're doing it for yourself and the right reasons not just Hallie.

"I'm doing it for both of us," I reply. "I want to make her proud and prove to myself that I can do it."

"Good...now come on you two. Downstairs, you can help me cook otherwise we're all going hungry tonight," Susan says.

The next morning, I woken up by Laura coming into the room.

"Morning," she says.

I look up from my pillow and see her standing in the doorway. Exhausted I roll over and close my eyes as its way too early for me.

"What do you want," Hallie replies grumpily.

"I'm going clothes shopping with mom and was wondering if you want to come?" Laura replies.

"No," I reply sharply.

"You weren't invited Mr. Grumpy," Laura replies.

"Good," I reply.

"Yeah, I'll come," Hallie replies.

"Ok, we're leaving at nine," Laura replies.

"Ok, I'll get up now," Hallie replies.

I hear Laura leave the room. Hallie moves her body up against mine.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Two seconds I'll look," Hallie replies. "Erm...half seven."

"Does this mean I have to get up?" I ask.

"No, you can just stay in bed as long as you want," she replies kissing me on the side of the head. "Catch up on some sleep."

"Don't have to tell me twice," I reply.

I feel Hallie's hand make its way down my body before reaching my cock. She begins to rub it with the palm of her hand.

"You just stay in bed and think about me," she says as my cock quickly hardens in her hand.

"Oh, come on, you can't be doing that," I say. "How am I going to sleep with an erection?"

Hallie laughs.

"Would you like me to take care of it for you?" She asks playfully.

"Yes," I reply.

"I guess I could," she says. "But what are you going to do for me?"

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Hmmm, I don't know yet. I'll have to let you know," she replies.

I roll onto my back and Hallie moves to straddle my legs. She strokes my cock slowly at first then pick up the pace and is soon stroking me with some vigour as I lie there with my eyes closed.

"Please don't get cum all over me," I say. "I don't want to have to get up and shower."

"Oh...so demanding, aren't we?" She replies sarcastically. "Anything else master?"

"A blowjob wouldn't go a miss," I reply.

"You're pushing your luck mister," she replies.

"You started this," I reply, while looking up from my pillow briefly.

"Fine, but you're eating my arse later and you can return the favour," she replies.

"I've got no problem with that," I reply.

Hallie climbs off my legs and over to my right side. I feel pressure on the bed as she leans down and licks the tip of my cock. She takes my cock in her mouth at the same time as she starts to rub my balls with her hand. I can't help but open my eyes and lift my head up to watch her take my cock deep into her mouth. I place my hand on her head and begin to control her head movements.

The sound of sucking and slurping fills my ears as Hallie begins to moan.

"Oh God, I fucking love you," I say.

This seems to encourage Hallie who motions me to lift my right leg up. I lift it up and she slides her right-hand underneath it. She uses it to rub my balls briefly before moving down to my hole and begins to rub it.

It feels so good things progress rapidly. I breath heavily as I try to remain calm knowing that my orgasm is building. I continue to control Hallie's head movements, making her come up slowly before I force her head down onto my cock causing her to repeatedly gag and choke. I feel her saliva running down from my balls into my crack. Hallie takes some of this onto her fingers and rubs it into my hole.

"I'm going to cum," I say as the pleasure consumes me.

I begin to squirm as I fight the release of cum but it's no use. I close my fist and take hold of a large chunk of Hallie's hair. I force her head down on my cock and I thrust it upwards at the same time. I hear and feel Hallie choke on my cock as it enters her throat. Cum explodes from my cock into her throat and as it does Hallie forces her fingers into my hole causing me to gasp as the pleasure and pain quickly becomes unbearable. I release Hallie's head and begin tapping the bed for mercy. Hallie keeps her face firmly buried in my crotch as I continue to squirt cum down her throat, while her fingers are knuckle deep inside me.

Finally, and with some relief Hallie lifts her head up, releasing my cock from her mouth. I look down at her as she looks at me, her hair's a mess, she's out of breath and her eyes are bloodshot. She smiles as she carefully and carefully removes her fingers from my hole.

"Jesus that was intense," I say catching my breath.

"I think I have cum in my nose," she says while holding her nose.

I laugh at her.

"It's not funny, it stings," she says.

She grabs a tissue out of a box on her bedside table and blows her nose repeatedly.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she replies.

"How did you manage to get cum in your nose?" I ask.

"When you came, it made me choke and it kind of forced its way up into there," she replies. "Urgh this is horrible."

"When you stuck your fingers up my arse as I came...fuck me it was incredible," I say.

"Glad you liked it," she replies as she blows her nose again.

"I'm still going to have to get cleaned up," I say as I sit up.

"At least you get to go back to bed. I have to go downstairs soon and I have cum in my nose," Hallie replies.

Hallie climbs off the bed and heads to the bathroom and I follow behind. I use the toilet and get cleaned up at the sink. Hallie, turns on the shower and takes off her pyjamas. I look down at her semi hard cock and see precum dripping down off the tip.

"Would you like some company?" I ask.

"No, I've got to get ready," she replies.

"Aww," I reply.

"We can have some fun later tonight. I promise," she replies. "Go back to bed."

I hesitate for a second as I really want to go in the shower with her, but I'm also really tired. I use a towel to dry off before heading back into the bedroom and climb back into bed. I wrap myself up in the duvet, yawn and close my eyes.

I wake up to my phone ringing, dazed I lift my head up from the pillow and with blurry vision I try to locate my phone. It takes me a while to wake up enough to find it and when I do it stops ringing. I sit up in bed, rub my face and unlock my phone. I see that I have a missed call from Dave. I press call back, the line only rings once before its answered.

"Alright mate?" Dave says.

"Yeah mate, you woke me up," I yawn.

"Lazy fucker its almost two," Dave replies.

"What's up?" I ask abruptly.

"Change of plan for tomorrow night mate, we're now heading into town," Dave replies.

"It's New Year's Eve mate...It'll be packed," I reply.

"Doesn't matter, the girls are coming with us too. Just waiting for Jess and Hallie to confirm they're out but Becca, Andi and Vicki are out," Dave replies.

"Is asking Hallie out a good idea?" I ask. "I'm sure it was Becca who set Liam onto her."

"Becca wouldn't do that mate," Dave replies.

"I saw her talking to him just before it all kicked off," I reply.

"Nah, it'll just be coincidence. Besides you can protect her again if anything kicks off," Dave replies.

"I'd rather not have to," I reply.

"You loved it," Dave replies.

"Smashing Liam's face into a hand rail too, right I did," I reply.

"That was something else, his face just burst," Dave replies laughing. "Anyway, we'll meet up at yours at around five tomorrow, have a few pregame drinks, head into town for eight or so and meet the girls around ten. Sound good?"

"Yeah, fine with me, I'm just going to sleep all day anyway," I reply.

"Cool, see you then mate," he replies.

"See ya," I reply. Dave hangs up the call.

I quickly find Hallie's number in my recent calls and press dial.

"Hey," Hallie answers.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, mom's just spoiling me. I've got a new dress, some shoes and I've just got my nails done. We're going to get some food then mom said she'd treat me to a haircut and pamper session so I think I'm going to be a while," she replies.

"Ok, no problem," I reply.

"Have you just woken up?" She asks.

"Yeah, Dave called me," I reply.

"And?" She asks.

"Apparently tomorrow nights in town now and not around the houses," I reply. "And someone's probably going to be in touch asking if you want to go."

"Ah Andi text me about twenty minutes ago. I didn't read it, two seconds..." she replies. "Yeah, they have."

"Do you want to go?" I ask.

"Yeah, it could be fun and I can be there to keep an eye on you. Make sure you behave yourself, not like last time," she says.

"And, I told you I turned her down," I reply.

"I know, I'm just teasing," she replies playfully.

"Just be careful with Becca, I think the rest of them are ok but I don't trust her when it comes to you," I reply.

"I will. I'll stick with Andi and Jess," she replies.

"Not sure Jess is going," I reply.

"No, she is...it's in the text from Andi that Carla, Jess, Vicki and Becca are out," she replies.

"Ok then," I reply.

"I need to go, our tables ready," she says. "I'll see you tonight, I love you."

"Love you too," I reply.

The next day Hallie and I both sleep in late in preparation for our night ahead. We finally stir a little after lunch. We eat lunch together before Hallie drives me home via a shop. I buy some beers ready for the evening and she drops me off at home then takes my car back to hers.

I spend the afternoon catching up with my mom and filling her in on events, before heading upstairs to get ready.

I'm stood in the shower washing my hair when the bathroom door flies open.

"There he is!" Ian shouts as he bursts into the room with Dave and Nick.

Startled I cover myself up.

"Get the fuck out!" I shout.

"Don't be like that," Dave says while laughing.

"Get out!" I reply angrily.

They leave the room and I quickly get washed and head into my bedroom.

"Here mate, get that drink down you," Nick says as I enter the room.

He opens and passes me a bottle.

"Can I not get dressed first?" I ask.

"Nope," Nick replies.

"Fine," I reply, taking the drink.

"Come on!" Dave shouts excitedly while bouncing in his seat. "Tonight's going to be epic."

"You're in good spirits," I reply.

"I am mate and you better be too," he replies.

"I will be," I reply. "Don't worry."

"Never mind that, after that performance the other day with Blake," he replies shaking his head. "I still don't get it. How could you turn that down?"

"Too high maintenance," I reply.

"And?" Dave replies flippantly. "No one was asking you to date her, but you could have easily fucked her."

"Too much drama for a lay," I reply.

"Shut up!" Nick butts in. "For a fuck I'd take any drama that she'd throw at me."

"Tonight, I'm getting you hooked up with someone. I swear by the end of the night you're going to be balls deep in someone. Even if it's Ian...or Hallie," he says as he begins to laugh.

"Fuck you," I reply.

"Oh ok Mr. Farmer," Dave replies.

"What?" I reply confused.

"Frank Farmer...from the bodyguard?" Dave replies.

"The movie?" I reply.

"Yeah," Dave replies.

"I've never seen the bodyguard," I reply.

Dave laughs uncontrollably.

"Hallie's your Whitney, I bet she went home on Friday night singing, And I... will always love you," he belts out.

"Fuck off," I reply in amusement.

Luckily that's where the taunting leaves off and we soon get into the mood for the night ahead.

We don't get into town until after nine. The place's bouncing, with people spilling out of bars and into the surrounding streets. We try a few bars and get turned away before finally finding one that allows us in. Dave messages the girls our location as we fight our way to the bar.

I spend the best part of half hour being pushed, prodded and jostled while making sure I stand my ground as I wait to get served. When I finally do, I buy myself four drinks to maximise my time between rounds. I leave the bar area through a sea of bodies in search of my friends. Its bedlam and with the flashing lights and the smoke machine I can't see far. I quickly give up trying to make my way through the crowd and head towards the entrance in the hope I will see someone pass by.

"Boo!" Comes a voice from behind me, which scares the crap out of me.

I turn around and see Johnny.

"Alright buddy?" I say giving him a hug. "Where'd you come from?"

"Just got here mate?" He replies. "Where is everyone?"

"No idea," I reply. "Possibly in there."

I point towards the crowd at bar.

"Jesus that's a lot of people," he says.

"Here take that," I say handing him one of my drinks.

"Nah, its ok mate. I'll get my own in a minute," Johnny says trying to hand back the bottle.

"Just drink it son, it took me over half hour to get served," I reply.

"Cheers, I'll get you one later," he replies.

123456...9