My New Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron moved in closer to me and I suddenly felt the pressure of his head at my hole. "You ready, kid?" he asked with his mouth inches from my ear.

"Yes, sir," I said, undoubtedly with lust in my eyes.

The pressure started to build as Cameron guided his cock inside of me. Once the head popped in, we both sighed in relief. From then on Cameron did not go back and forth but rather pushed forward in one solid motion until I felt his untamed pubes against my bubble butt. I gasped loudly at the sensation. While James stretched me to the point of feeling like I would split in two, Cameron was able to reach places inside of me that James was not. It was an incredible feeling.

He wasn't as patient as James had been the night before and within seconds began to pull back and thrust forward again. It was slow and steady but his long cock and powerful body created ecstatic vibrations and a hint of pain inside my hole. He continued his measured battering of my ass while James watched proudly mere inches from my face. I began to relax more as it went on and my dick was responding.

James reached down and lightly grabbed my aching cock. I frantically resisted the urge to cum then and there with two hung studs on either side of me. James guided my cock head to his and rolled them around each other. The feeling was amazing. My head was wet with precum that continually oozed out and began to coat James' wide uncut head. This continued for several minutes as James expertly read my body and ceased stimulating my cock when necessary to avoid me blowing my load. The result was James' cock was sufficiently lubed at the tip, not that he needed it with his ample foreskin.

James then guided my hand to his thick shaft. He motioned me to stroke him to which I happily obeyed. Cameron was picking up speed and using more of his long shaft with each thrust. My hand stretched as far around James' massive pole as it could and continued its up and down motion. James let his head fall back and his eyes close. The sounds of all three of us grunting and moaning filled the bedroom. Suddenly Cameron stopped with his entire length inside of me. He caught his breath for a few moments while I continued stroking James.

"You're doing great, buddy," Cameron said. "But I hope you're ready for a little more intensity."

At the time I couldn't fathom a more intense sensation than having his huge piece completely lodged in my hole. All I could muster was a moan while I continued to stroke James in front of me.

"You should take that as a yes," James said with a cheeky grin.

Cameron slowly pulled himself out of me. The emptiness was profound. He then said, "Get on all fours."

James moved from his side to his back and spread his legs in front of him. I got up onto my knees in between his legs and put my hands on either side of his hips. My face was directly in front of his and the cheeky grin had returned as he reached over to the table to grab his drink for another sip.

I looked back behind me to see Cameron's ripped body. He was on his knees on the bed. He squirted more lube onto his massive, condom-covered cock. Once sufficiently coated with lube, he pressed the head against my hungry hole.

"Show me how you can swallow up this big cock with that hot ass," Cameron said as he pinched and played with his own nipples. "Pretend my cock is that dildo you attached to your kitchen cabinet." He then lightly smacked my ass and I whimpered slightly.

James smiled around his glass as he continued to sip his drink. I was desperate to please them both but right now my focus was on the massive man meat behind me. I took a deep breath and pushed back. Cameron's head popped in yet again and I was filled with pleasure. Instead of going down in one motion, I rocked back and forth as I increased the length I had inside of me with each thrust.

While this happened, I looked down to see James stroking his massive cock beneath me. His own precum was now mixing with mine on his huge head. I leaned down to lick the tip while trying to keep my eyes locked on his. This caused my ass to be pointed up and back more. Suddenly I was grinding my ass against Cameron's taut abs.

"That's it, boy," Cameron said huskily. "Take it all. I'm very impressed with his training. Kudos to his coach."

James responded by raising his glass and nodding his head slightly. "You enjoying yourself, Cam?"

"Very much, man. This ass is incredible," Cameron said as I continued to milk his cock with my tight ass. "I don't know how much more teasing I can take though. Do I have your permission to have my way with him?"

James looked down at my face briefly, which I'm sure was filled with lust and hunger. He set his glass down on the table and said, "You do."

Cameron did not need to hear it again. He immediately put both hands on my hips, gripping rather tightly. He pulled back almost the entire length of his massive dick and thrust it into me. Hard. This caused me to scream out and lurch forward. My head and upper chest were resting against James' shoulder and chest. James responded by wrapping one arm around my upper body to steady me while he continued to play with himself with the other.

I thought Cameron's first thrust was powerful. But I was wrong. He began pounding my ass, unlike anything I had ever experienced. Don't get me wrong, James had fucked me plenty hard the night before but Cameron was an animal. He was slamming his hips into mine with such force that it kept me up against James. Eventually, I was forced to just wrap both my arms around James' body and hold on for dear life.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I screamed with each lengthy thrust. Cameron's grunts and moans were indistinguishable behind me as he was clearly enjoying himself.

"Shhh," James whispered in my ear as he lightly rubbed my back. "Remember what I taught you. Relax and give yourself to him," he said. "Surrender."

I took a deep breath and held onto the hunk in front of me while I was being plowed by another behind me. Finally, I felt my ass relax more and the pain of the repetitive, forceful intrusion turned to pure pleasure. My screams turned to unmistakable moans of ecstasy.

"You've got him now," James said as he continued to hold me and stroke himself simultaneously. "Keep it up and you'll fuck the cum right out of him. Feels amazing to have his tight ass gripping your cock as he shoots a load."

"Fuck yeah!" Cameron yelled as he continued to pound my ass mercilessly. This went on for another minute or so before Cameron's breath, and thrusts became more ragged. James sensed his nearing the finish line as well.

"You close, man?" James asked seductively. "Want me to set him off now?"

"Do it," were the only words Cameron could allow escaping his lips. All the while my face was mashed up against James' shoulder and neck. I couldn't see what was happening but I felt James' hand lightly trace the underside of my dick from the base to the tip. Once he reached the point just under my head, I exploded. I screamed into his neck and tightened my grip around his body. My cock fired off an unknown amount of shots as Cameron continued to fuck me. The continual pounding of my prostate prolonged my orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, kid. Squeeze that big dick," Cameron said. "Here it comes, boy!"

Cameron then lay his upper body on top of my back while his head rest on the pillow next to James. Cameron gripped both my shoulders as he pushed his final thrust into me and unloaded into the condom in my ass. His lips brushed the nape of my neck causing me to shiver slightly.

Both Cameron and I breathed heavily, exhausted from the incredible fuck. I recovered more quickly but was still in somewhat of a post-euphoric daze as I felt James' hands on either side of my face. He guided my mouth to his and gave me a passionate kiss before guiding my mouth down his hairy chest and abs.

When I reached his massive tool I saw the load that I must have shot all over it. It was an incredible sight. I lowered my chest so that I could look up into James' eyes while I gripped his cum-covered dick in my hand. I waited for his nod of approval before lowering my lips over his uncut head. The taste was sensational. My cum mixed with his musky precum. I was hooked.

My movement must have brought Cameron out of his post-orgasmic trance as he slowly lifted himself off my back. His slowly softening cock remained in my ass as one of his hands found the back of my head and applied pressure. I took the guidance and began bobbing up and down on James' fat tool. My mouth stretched to its limit. Luckily, Cameron was far too tired to push me down with much force.

Much to my surprise, within a minute or so of sucking him, James' abdominal muscles began to flutter and his balls began drawing up towards his body. I wasn't going to miss my opportunity to finally take his load directly into my mouth so I began applying more suction and used the one hand not supporting me to stroke his cock in combination with my mouth.

"Suck that cock, kid," James said above me. "Get ready for my load, boy."

"And don't you dare miss a single drop," Cameron said, chuckling.

I continued to pleasure James with my mouth and hand until his breathing changed and I knew he was very close. I moved my hand from his cock to his drawn-up balls and caressed them lightly as I continued to orally manipulate his uncut head. The result was a flood of cum entering my mouth at a pace I was not prepared for. I swallowed repeatedly but I was not fast enough. Some of his load began to leak out around my tight lips and down my chin. Long after his orgasm subsided I kept his cock in my mouth. I gently continued to milk his sensitive head with my tongue and lips.

Eventually, he guided my head up with a finger under my chin and we again made eye contact. He looked at my cum-covered face with a relaxed smile. Cameron finally pulled his now flaccid cock from my ass with an audible pop. I felt empty at both ends and immediately hated the feeling. I was ready for more.

Cameron slapped my ass again causing me to quietly yelp before he said, "Well boys, let's hit the showers, shall we?"

Chapter 6 coming soon.

12