My Niece Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... ok," Miley said. "I guess."

"No guesses," my wife said. "Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm glad we cleared that up. Now your uncle and I don't have to be circumspect around you with our play, and you can react to it however you like!"

"Is that what we said," Miley asked meekly.

"It is," Allie said. "But enough about that. I want you to look through those fashion magazines I gave you. I'm taking you shopping on Saturday. We are going to burn a hole through my credit card!"

+++++

The rest of the week passed without anything very interesting happening. I spent my days working, having to site visit a client on the thursday. Allie worked her long hours each day, feeling exhausted and worn out when she got home, but often having to spend another hour or two on cases, her timer beside her, tracking her time to bill clients.

Allie did not have the energy or desire, it seemed to continue with the games she had been playing. I was mostly relieved. The mindset she was putting me in with them was confusing and filled me with a fair amount of guilt.

On the other hand, the thoughts placed in my mind by my wife were difficult to get out of there. I often found my eyes drifting to her, running over her body, revealing in every show of flesh if her shirt was a bit low cut, admiring her ass.

I tried to stop myself, or at least not get caught, but there were times, I suspected that my niece caught me. She never said anything or changed her behavior, but there was the occasional knowing look.

For her part, Miley was settling in, it seemed. She went out each day, and wandered the neighborhood, finding coffee shops or places to browse for books. She protested but I insisted on providing her with a wad of cash. I wanted her to enjoy herself.

Saturday rolled around and my wife and niece left in the early afternoon for the promised shopping trip and I was left to a rare afternoon entirely to myself.

I grabbed a book that I had been neglecting and ran myself a bath. I opened a cold beer and sank into the warm water, sighing as I did so. I relaxed there for a couple of hours, adding hot water periodically. Eventually I had to get out, toes pruned and content.

I dressed in sweatpants and a white tee shirt and finished the afternoon sipping beer and watching TV. We had already decided that we would order in Thai food that evening so I was relieved of my cooking duties.

It was shortly after six when my wife and niece returned. I could see many bags under their arms. Allie was wearing a black blouse and a skirt. Miley was in jeans and a tee shirt.

"Looks like you guys had fun!" I said as they entered. "Did you spend our retirement fund?!"

I was just teasing. My wife and I did very well for ourselves and a small shopping spree did not really bother me. In fact, she made more money than me so it was really her money that was being spent.

"Just yours, darling," my wife teased back. "Ok, Miley! Time for a fashion show! Show your uncle what we got for you today!"

Miley blushed slightly.

"Oh, I don't know..." she said.

"No choice," Allie said, speaking over her. "He should get to see how great you look in all of it! Show him that we spent our money wisely today. You can change in the bathroom here, and give us a bit of a parade."

Miley shrugged and went into the main floor bathroom.

Allie dropped down on the couch beside me, giving me a brief hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"You are going to like this," she promised me. I raised my eyebrows at her but had to turn my head when my niece walked into the room. Allie placed her hand on my thigh, giving my leg a squeeze.

Miley had her blond hair pulled up in a ponytail high on the back of her head. With her black framed glasses se looked very sophisticated. The clothing she was wearing looked very high quality. Somehow, you can always tell if someone is wearing something designer. It always just looks a bit better. It fits properly, and the materials are clearly better quality.

Her top was a red and black striped sweater. The alternating colors crossed her at a diagonal. The neckline plunged, showing a decent amount of cleavage, the pale inner curves of her breasts there for me to ogle. I could see the white edges of the bra she was wearing.

Her skirt was made of pleated leather, quite short, stopping high up on her thighs. I could see the smooth skin there, and couldn't help but wonder what I would see if it were to go higher.

"Come closer," my wife said. "Let us get a closer look."

Miley crossed the room towards us, and I marveled at her young beauty. She was smiling, obviously pleased with how she looked.

"I think this top would look better without a bra," Allie said, when Miley was in front of us.

"Oh," Miley said, her face getting a bit red. "I almost never don't wear one. My breasts..." she glanced at me embarrassed. "They are a bit too big for going without."

"Nonsense," Allie declared. "Some clothing just hangs better without one. Here, let me show you."

Quick as a flash Allie moved behind Miley and pushed her hands up the back of the sweater, causing the front to rise up, displaying a band of smooth stomach above the skirt. She unsnapped Miley's bra and helped her remove it under the top, an operation that required arms being drawn into the sweater and then back. With her breasts free from the undergarment they swung as she moved. I was mesmerized.

Allie had the bra in her hand and she tossed it in an arc over my head so it fell behind the couch, out of east reach.

"Wait," Miley said, slightly panicked.

"Don't worry," my wife said. "I think everything we bought will look better without it. At least try them out when you are safe at home with just family around."

With the bra gone, the sweater fell so it more closely hugged her breasts. I could clearly see the natural slope of them. They were clearly firm with youth and already I could see the way the sweater tented around her nipples.

"Oh," Allie said, placing her hand on Miley's upper back. "There's a thread here, let me check. Bend forward."

Miley yelped a bit when Allie pushed on her upper back and pulled on her hip, making her bed forward at the waist.

The loose neckline fell open when she bent over and I was greeted with a view right down into her top. Her breasts swung there, and I could finally see her nipples. They were a pale pink, and clearly hard. Allie made a show of tugging at a thread, but all she was doing was making those perfect breasts sway as Miley bent forward.

I was sitting there, mouth open, eyes wide. My cock was already getting hard, and I had to shift to try and hide the evidence in my sweatpants.

Allie finally hauled Miley upright and pressed against her back and reached around.

"Let me just straighten this," Allie said, tugging at the sweater, exposing plenty of soft flesh, almost pulling it so far to the side that I could see the nipple again before letting it settle. Over my niece's shoulder she was grinning like the cat who caught the canary.

"There we go," Allie said. "What do you think, Eric? Is this outfit a keeper, or what?"

I swallowed and nodded my head.

"It's very nice," I managed to say.

"Nice," my wife challenged. "Not sexy?"

"I guess it's pretty sexy too," I admitted.

Miley smiled shyly when she heard that. Her blush had not faded. In fact it seemed worse at the moment.

"Ok," Allie said. "Next one! Let's try the white blouse and the leggings. Remember to wear the thong I bought you with the leggings. Otherwise you will get pantie lines and we don't want that."

Miley nodded meekly and went into the bathroom once more.

Allie came and sat beside me again.

"What are we doing," I asked her in a whisper.

"Fashion show. I thought that was clear," my wife said grinning evilly. She leaned over and kissed me, tongue in my mouth. Her hand gripped my hard cock, on the outside of my sweatpants, stroking me through the fabric.

I heard Miley enter the living room and broke my kiss with Allie. My wife also looked over at my niece but she didn't stop gripping my hard cock, but at least she stopped stroking me. The outline of my shaft was very clear in her hand. I tried to love her hand away, but she gripped tighter. I noticed Miley glance into my lap but she averted her eyes immediately.

My eyes widened when I saw my niece. She entered the room, face still flushed. The blouse was of some kind of slinky material, that shimmered slightly in the light of the room. It was also partially sheer. Her unclad breasts swayed beautifully under the blouse, and though her nipples weren't dark they showed through the fabric, the outlines of them clear.

My cock throbbed and Allie began to lightly stroke it, not bothering to hide her actions. I could not believe she was doing this in the open like this. Miley clearly looked down at my lap, and could not help but see my wife working my cock, hand on the outside of the sweats. My niece, however, chose not to mention it.

"Auntie, Allie?" She said instead. "I think this top might be a bit too sheer to wear without a bra."

"Come closer and let me check," Allie said, hand slowly stroking me.

Miley did as she was told and approached so that she was standing directly in front of us. I looked up at her standing over me, and licked my lips. Allie kept one hand on my cock, working the shaft, reaching up with the other.

She tugged on the blouse, pulling it tight against the girl. Her nipples were even more pronounced, tenting out the silky fabric, more visible now.

"You might be right," Allie said. "What do you think, Eric? Is it too sheer?"

"It may be," I said quietly, eyes locked on my niece's body.

"I think so. If you go out in this, make sure to wear a bra, Miley," Allie said. "But around the house, you can wear it like this. It feels good to go without a bra, doesn't it?" Allie was jerking me off more vigorously now, each down stroke pulling my sweatpants, almost popping me out of them.

"I guess it does," Miley admitted in a quiet voice. Her eyes were on my lap, blatantly watching my wife jerk me off. "The fabric feels... very nice."

"It should," Allie exclaimed, running her hand over Miley's stomach. "This is very good fabric! Here, Eric, feel."

Allie kept her hand on my cock, but lifted mine with her free one. I was flabbergasted by what was happening and did not even think to resist her. My wife placed my hand on my niece's side. I could feel how warm her skin was, through the fabric. Allie's hand stayed on top of my own.

"Feel how soft it is," Allie said, her voice almost a whisper. Miley jumped slightly when my hand made contact, but she did nothing to stop my wife and I, staying put, not moving away.

"It... it's soft," I said, quietly not wanting to break this moment that was happening, my hand on my young niece, my wife stroking me. Her hand was pumping quickly now, and finally each down stroke, the purple head of my cock peeked over the waistband of my sweats. Miley looked down at the display, biting her lip.

"It is," Allie said. "So soft. You can feel the quality." She pushed my hand higher, until I was cupping the underside of Miley's breast. My niece gasped but did not pull away. I could not believe that my hand was now on the breasts I could not help but admire for days now. My fingers were mere inches away from her very hard nipples.

Allie let go of my hand but I let my own linger for just a moment, taking the risk to give Miley's breast a small squeeze. Finally, regretfully, I released her breast and let my hand fall away.

"Turn around," Allie told my niece. "Lets see these leggings."

Miley turned around slowly, and stopped facing away from us. Allie finally pushed her hand under the waistband of my sweats, grasping my bare cock and began to pump. My foreskin slid back and forth over the swollen head, lubricated by the precum that had leaked out.

I was face level with Miley's wonderful heart shaped ass. The leggings were designed to hug her curves, molding themselves to the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh!" Allie exclaimed. "Those fit perfectly! Don't they, Eric?"

"Yes," I said, eyes locked on my niece's ass. "Perfect." It was all I could do not to cum in my sweats as my wife worked my cock.

"No panty lines!" Allie said. "You must be wearing the thing we bought you."

"I am," Miley said. "I hope that's ok. It means we can't return them."

"That's ok. But we better check how they fit," Allie said and my cock twitched in her hand.

"Really? They feel ok," Miley said.

"Better to be sure," my wife said and reached her free hand forward and suddenly yanked Miley's leggings halfway down her thighs.

Miley jumped but stood there, ass in display. I could see the thin strap of the underwear cutting over her soft hips, disappearing between the gloves of her ass.

"Bend forward again," Allie commanded. "I want to make sure they cover you properly."

Without a word of dissent, Allie bent at her waist, pushing her ass towards us. I could see the mound of her pussy, covered by the grey fabric of the thong. There was clearly a wet spot over her pussy. She was wet from the display Allie was making her wait.

"Pull your cheeks apart, Miley. I'm not sure you are covered properly," Allie said.

My niece obediently reached behind and grasped one of her perfect cheeks in each hand and pulled them apart. I was in heaven, ogling the girl while my wife jerked me off.

"Let me just do this," Allie said, reaching forward and hooking her finger in the fabric of the thong and pulling it away from Miley's pussy, tugging it to the side, revealing the pink lips.

Her pussy, I saw, was waxed smooth, the outer lips plump, the inner lips bright pink and glistening with moisture. I couldn't help it. I groaned and Allie squeezed my cock.

My wife let the fabric snap back in place and lightly tapped Miley on the ass.

"Ok," she said. "I think that fits fine. Miley, do you mind giving your uncle and I the living room? There is something I want to talk to him about."

Miley turned towards us again, cheeks bright red. With embarrassment? Arousal? She looked down and saw the rise and fall of my sweats as Allie stroked.

"Sure," she said. "I'll just go to my room." The girl began to walk out of the room.

"Miley," Allie called after her. "Don't you want to thank your uncle for buying you such nice clothes?"

"Oh," Miley said. "Of course! Thank you, Uncle Eric!"

"I think he deserves a hug, don't you?" Allie challenged the girl.

Miley swallowed, glanced at the movement in my sweats and crossed towards us. She stopped in front of me. I looked up at her, the sheer top showing her off. She leaned forward and opened her arms. I stole another look down her blouse, licking my lips as I saw her tits once more.

I leaned forward, and Allie moved with me, keeping her hand in my sweats. I wrapped my arms around my niece, feeling her breasts press against me, almost cumming in my wife's hand.

"Thank you, Uncle Eric," she whispered in my ear before letting me go and straightening up.

"You are welcome," I managed to say.

She turned to walk away and Allie did not wait any longer. She yanked my sweats and I raised my ass so they slid down my thighs. My hard cock bounced against my stomach, free finally. Allie gripped my shaft and swung her leg over mine, reaching between her legs to push her panties to the side.

I glanced at the stairs that led down to the basement and Miley's room. I saw my niece paused at the top of the stairs, watching us as my cock slid into my wife. We made eye contact as my wife groaned. She was dripping wet and I met little resistance as I entered her.

"Miley," my wife called out, not turning around to look and see if she was still there. "Remember what we talked about? About what to do if you are feeling a kind of way? Why don't you go do that?"

"I will, Auntie," Miley said and spun and hurried down the stairs.

"Jesus, Allie," I said finally as I flexed my ass, getting deeper into her.

"I know," Allie said, starting to bounce on my cock. "Did you see...ugh... how wet she was?"

"I did," I said, twisting up into her. I knew I wasn't going to last long after that show and that teasing.

"She's down there... fuck...yes...fuuuuck...playing with herself right now!!"

"Fuck," I grunted. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it!" Allie cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in me!"

Her cries echoed in the house, both of us knowing that there was no way Miley couldn't hear.

"I'm cumming," I shouted as I thrust, holding the moment as long as I could.

"Do it!" Allie cried. "Cum in me! Cum in her!"

When she said that I cried out and thrust upwards, lifting my ass of the couch as my body seized up, spraying cum into my wife. I felt her legs quiver as she came herself.

I continued to thrust, milking myself in her cunt, riding out her climax before rolling my head back and closing my eyes.

"You are crazy," I said, panting.

"I know," Allie said. "I know."

She rolled off of me and lay back against the couch beside me. Reaching over and giving my wet cock a few strokes.

"So," she said. "You had better order that Thai food. I'm starving."

++++++

We ate that night in silence. Even Allie was subdued, having come down from whatever that had been earlier.

Miley excused herself and told us she would be watching tv in her room on her laptop. Allie said she wanted to take a long bath and disappeared into our ensuite.

I cleaned up supper and then wondered what I was supposed to do. Allie had taken things too far and I had let her. We were both to blame and I felt terrible. We were taking advantage of a young woman, using her for our own pleasure. It wasn't fair to her. I resolved to end things.

I considered going down and talking to Miley, apologizing for our behavior. It did not, however, seem to be the right time. The incident had just happened. Better to let it slide until tomorrow.

As I put the last dish in the dishwasher my phone buzzed with a notification. I glanced at it and saw it was from work. I considered ignoring it, but knew that if they were messaging in the evening it was probably of some importance.

I read the message and cursed. The team was scrambling to save a contract, and were missing a key document. I knew exactly where that document was. On my hard drive in the basement.

I sighed and headed down to my desk and spent twenty minutes finding it, sending it and calming the team down. I was just finishing up when the door to Miley's room opened.

The only light came from my monitor. Miley looked startled when she saw me at my desk in the dim room. She was wearing her usual sleep attire, the long tee shirt and, presumably, panties. I had no way of knowing, of course, The hem of the sort was on her upper thighs. Her brakes breasts moved hypnotically when she walked.

"Oh," she said. "Uncle Eric! Sorry! I'm just going to the bathroom."

"Don't be sorry," I said. "I'm just doing a bit of work. I'm done now. I'm going to head upstairs."

I stood up and began heading towards the stairs. Miley hurried across the room and stood between me and them.

"Uh," she said. "I just wanted to...I mean about earlier..."

I sighed. Here it was. I was fucked. She was going to tell me how terrible my wife and I were and she was right.

"Yeah," I said. "I was going to talk to you about that. I'm really sorr..."

"I just wanted to thank you again," she interrupted me.

"You wanted to thank...thank me?" I was confused.

She took another step towards me. She felt very close at that moment.

"Yeah," she said and reached out, placing her hand l. My chest. "You guys have been so nice. And you bought me all that stuff. And...took me in. I just wanted to thank you."

"It's...it's fine," I said. "I'm...we're happy to help. Really."