My Niece Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had somehow moved even closer. With her standing there it was difficult to think straight. Despite having cum in my wife earlier, my cock was getting hard again.

"I wanted to say..." she bit her lip, looking up at me, "that I had a lot of fun. Doing the fashion show."

"You did," I asked. "It didn't make you uncomfortable? Your aunt..."

"It was nice that she was making sure everything fit."

I blinked. Was my niece this naive?

"And...I'm glad that she was taking care of you."

I guess she was not. But what did that mean?

"It's really good to see that you guys still really love one another. I hope I have someone I can express my love to like that. Some day." Her eyes were wide and very pretty as they looked into mine. I was fully hard now.

"I'm sure you will," I said. "One day."

"Hopefully soon," she said and wrapped her arms around me.

I hugged her back, trying to angle my hips so my erection did not press into her, but she moved with me, trapping my now fully hard cock between us.

She sighed and I closed my eyes. It felt good to hold her in my arms.

She looked up at me.

"Do you think you could..."

I was terrified at what she might ask. Terrified that I would agree to what she might ask. I interrupted her.

"I have to go upstairs," I said quickly. "Good night, Miley."

"Good night, uncle Eric," she said and went up on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. I went to kiss hers but she suddenly turned he head and our lips met.

It was like an electric shock passed between us. I did not even notice her opening her mouth or me opening mine. Suddenly our tongues were entwined and we were kissing.

My hand dropped down to her ass and squeezed and she pressed hard against me, pinning my cock between us. My other hand went to her breast. I cupped the heavy globe in my hand, my fingers sinking into her flesh. She moaned into my mouth. I brushed my thumb across her hard nipple. It felt so right. It felt so... I suddenly pushed her away. She looked at me breathing heavily. Her cheeks flush once more.

"I... I... I have to go...upstairs," I stammered. "Goodnight!"

I hurried upstairs, and she called after me.

"Have a good sleep, uncle!"

+++++

I couldn't sleep that night. I had crossed another line. This time all on my own without my wife's participation. I had no idea what the rules were here. What Allie might actually want or find acceptable.

And my poor niece. She was practically throwing herself at me. What had we done to her? It was all too much.

I woke up the next day groggy and in need of coffee. I went straight to the kitchen to make a pot and found Miley already there, wearing the same thing she had worn the night before.

"Good morning! I made coffee!" She said proudly, offering the carafe and a cup. She was clearly in a good mood this morning. She, at least, had slept.

"Thank you," I said, sitting on one of the stools at the counter. I scooped in a couple spoons of sugar. I always liked my coffee, as I liked to joke, black as life, sweet as death. "This is good."

"I'm glad you liked it," she said and walked around the counter, her own cup in her hand. I had my phone in my hand, pulling up my news when she surprised me by hopping up into my lap.

Instinctually I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her against me. She sighed and leaned back against me.

"You don't mind, do you, Uncle Eric," She asked looking at me over her shoulder.

"Um," I said. "No. It's fine, I guess." I did not know what else to say, and her soft ass in my lap felt nice.

Predictably I began to harden under her. I had no way to stop myself. Miley definitely seemed to notice as well, as she began rocking in my lap, grinding her ass against me. I took a deep breath and sipped my coffee, wrapping the other arm around her. Miley continued to grind on me, slowly, carefully manoeuvring me so the head of my cock was pressed against her sex. I could feel the heat of it through my pajama pants and whatever underwear she was wearing.

I gripped the hem of her night shirt and lifted, looking over her shoulder. She was wearing another thong, this time black.

"Did you get those yesterday," I asked, conversationally.

"Yes," she said. "Auntie Allie picked them out. Do you like them?"

"I do," I said.

"Good morning," I heard from behind me. It was Allie.

My head swung around a wave of panicked guilt washing over me. Allie was standing a few feet away, surveying the scene.

Miley did not get out of my lap, but turned and smiled at my wife.

"Good morning," she said brightly.

Allie nodded slightly, deciding something for herself it seemed.

"Good morning you two," she said and walked around the counter and poured herself a cup of coffee, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Miley began wiggling her ass again, rubbing her sex against me. It was all I could do not to groan. Not to grab her tits from behind and shove her forward, sinking into her, fucking her against the counter.

I did nothing of the sort. I sat there, cock being ground against my niece while she and my wife chatted about their upcoming day.

Finally Allie announced that it was time for her to go and she walked over to me and kissed me, tongue in my mouth. It was amazingly eriotic, kissing my wife while a young woman pleasured me.

When I heard my wife close the door behind her I couldn't resist anymore. I put down my coffee cup and grabbed Miley's breast, fingers pinching the nipple lightly. She leaned back against me, arching, pushing her breast into my hand.

I pushed my other hand, between her creamy thighs, pressing against her sex, rubbing circles around her clit. She moaned there, still grinding against me.

She was clearly very worked up. She was taking deep breaths as I played with her, laying back against me, grinding against my hand, on top of my cock. I kissed the side of her neck and she whimpered.

Suddenly she began gaping.

"Don't stop," she said, her voice breathless. "Don't..don't.. don't stop."

I had no interest in stopping. Having this girl in my arms, under my hands, and pushing her towards climax was the only thing I was thinking about.

"Call me..." she gasped. "I heard you call auntie...call me a slut."

"Are you," I whispered in Miley's ear. "Are you a slut?"

"I... I... want to be," she said, "I want to be... your... your slut."

"Then cum for me, slut," I said, rubbing her clit, flexing my ass against the stool, pushing my cock against her.

"Oh," she gasped, then her body seized as her muscles clenched. Her mouth was a small o shape and she squealed, bending her knees, picking her feet up off of the floor, hips bucking against my fingers. "Oh fuck! Oh! I'm a slut! I'm your slut!"

I held her in place as she climaxed, finally slowing my rubbing fingers as she calmed down. She sagged back against me and I stroked her hair.

"Thank you," she said. "That was...thank you."

"I'm glad you had fun," I said. I patted her ass. "But time to get moving. I have work to get to."

She licked her lips but hopped off of my lap. I could see the wetness on her thong before her shirt fell back down.

"What about..." she looked down at the bulge in my pnama pants, and the wet spot on it from her leaking cunt. "What about that?"

I smiled at her, and was very tempted. Tempted to grab her and slam into her wet and ready pussy. I knew she wanted it. There was no way that she would stop me. But...this was another line. One I was not sure I should cross.

"No time, unfortunately," I said. "I really need to get to work. You have a good day."

"Oh," she said, dissapointed. "Ok. You too, I guess."

I went upstairs, got dressed and went to work.

++++++

Of course I was a mess all day. I could not stop thinking about Miley. What had come over her? Had Allie and I turned her into something she was not? Was she always like this?

I wondered about Allie. She had said this was all hot fantasy but... yesterday had gone much further. And this morning she had ignored what was happening. Where was her mind at?

I fumbled my way through the day, only interrupted by Miley leaving in the early afternoon. She was wearing her new sweater and, I could see by the way her breasts swayed enticingly, she was sans bra as her aunt had instructed her. She was also wearing a skirt, but not the one she had showed off the day before. This one was a bit longer, and made of grey wool.

She pantomimed, asking me if I was on a call and I let her know that I was not at that moment. She smiled and walked up to my desk.

"I'm heading out for a bit," she said, leaning forward, placing her hands on my desk. Her sweater fell forward and once again I was looking down it.

"That sounds good," I said, not able to tear my eyes off of her breasts and meet her eyes.

"Is there anything you want," she asked and moved her shoulders making her breasts swing. "Can I..give you anything?"

I swallowed and finally managed to look her in her eyes.

"No, Miley," I said, lying. I wanted her to suck my cock. To bend over so I could fuck her. "Have fun."

She pouted but she left. I sat at my desk, cock hard as diamonds, trying, but failing to concentrate on my work.

Finally I was able to log off and make some supper. I had been marinating chicken all afternoon for the meal and took solace in the mindless task of preparing food.

I heard Miley come home while I was part way done, but she went straight to her room without checking in. That was fine with me. The last thing I wanted was more temptation.

I had the food in the oven and had poured myself a glass of wine when my phone vibrated, indicating that I had received a text. I picked it up and saw that the message was from my wife.

hi babe. So sorry but everthing has gone to shit. Case is falling apart. We are ordering in food here. I'll be home very late. So sorry!

I frowned. This was the last thing I wanted right now. I had really wanted to talk to Allie seriously about Miley. I sighed. I had to be supportive. I quickly texted back.

ok babe. Sorry to hear that. We will eat without you. Not sure what to do with my evening. :(

The flashing dots that indicated someone was typing sat on the screen for a few moments before I got her response.

play with your niece. :) gotta go. Have fun.

I blinked. What did she mean by that? More teasing? Or was she encouraging me to fuck the girl. This was why we needed to talk. I needed to know what the ground rules were here!

I set my phone down and drank the entire glass of wine in several gulps and poured myself another one. I suddenly felt the need for a bit of alcoholic support.

I took a deep breath and called out, letting Miley know that supper was ready. I set the table and my niece came upstairs in a few minutes.

She had not changed, so I was greeted with the same sight of her, looking young and perfect in her sweater and skirt. I unconsciously licked my lips. I was hungry, but not for the food I had made.

Miley, on her part, was bubbly and happy. When I told her that Allie was working late she gave me an inscrutable look, then just shrugged saying it was too bad.

We ate and chatted. Miley did most of the speaking, telling me about this park she had found where she had sat, reading a book and people watching. I, on the other hand, mostly listened, nodding along, trying to keep my eyes from wandering over her body.

Finally we were done eating and I started to clear the dishes away and clean up. Miley stood too.

"Let me help, Uncle Eric," she said, grabbing her own plate and carrying it towards the kitchen.

"You don't have to," I told her.

"I want to help," she said. "You guys have been so wonderful. Taking me in. Taking care of me. It would have been so awful without you two. I... I don't feel like a guest. I feel like this is home so I want to do my part."

She put her dish in the dishwasher and I handed her mine to add to the load.

"Of course this is your home," I reassured her. "You know you can stay as long as you like. Even after the summer. If you aren't ready for school, or if you want to go to school here... this is your home."

"I'm so glad you said that," she said, looking at me with wide eyes. "I wanted to ask about this fall... but I was scared you wouldn't want me here that long."

"Of course we want you," I reassured her.

She smiled and threw her arms around me. I wrapped her in my arms. She felt perfect, pressed against me. I kissed the top of her head.

"You do?" she asked, face pressed to my chest. "Do you want me?"

"Of course," I said.

Her hands began to stroke my back, and I was suddenly very aware that I was holding a beautiful young woman against me. I tried to step back but she hugged me tighter, clinging to me.

"You don't have to do this," I said.

"I want you too," she said. "And not just because I'm thankful. I... I've been thinking about you for a long time."

She tilted her face up towards mine, biting her plump lower lip. I took a breath, attempting one last time to keep control over myself.

Then I kissed her.

Our lips met and hers parted. My tongue pushed into her mouth, swirling around hers. My hands came up and I cupped her cheeks in my palm.

I could feel her fingers working my belt, then the button of my jeans. She lowered the zipper and reached into my jeans. I felt her smooth hand push past the waistband of my boxer briefs and wrap around my hard cock.

"Oh damn," she whispered, breaking the kiss. "It's thick! I... well I'm sure I can handle it."

She dropped to her knees there in the kitchen, her fingers in the wait and of my jeans and underwear, pulling them down as she kneeled. My cock sprang free, bobbing in front of her face. I leaned back against the counter, looking down at her.

She gripped the shaft, the 7.5 inches looking very large in her small hand. She pulled back, sliding the foreskin back off of the swollen purple head.

"I've never sucked one that wasn't circumcised," she said, seemingly fascinated by my cock. She began to stroke it in front of her face, and smiled. "I like it."

She opened her mouth and licked my shaft from base to tip, swirling her tongue around the head. I groaned at the hot wet feeling. She finally took me in her mouth and began to suck.

She looked up at me, making eye contact as she sucked me, hand on the base of my cock. Her head bobbed and with every movement her tits swayed in her sweater.

She wasn't quite taking my entire cock, stopping me just short of her throat. I placed my hand on the top of her head and began to guide her, thrusting my hips, pushing deeper.

Her eyes watered but she did her best, taking me as deep as she could. I thought my wife could teach her a thing or two about sucking cock, but I was not complaining. Her face looked so perfect with me inside of it, her eye makeup smeared by the tears in her eyes.

I had been pent up all day, frustrated and horny. As much as I wanted to make this last I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. With her enthusiastic sucking and me thrusting into her mouth it was not long before I was grunting.

"Gonna cum," I warned her. She sped her mouth, pumping my shaft with her hand. I held onto the tingling feeling of about to explode for as long as I could until I cried out, holding her head in place with my palms on either side, releasing into her mouth.

Her eyes widened as I came, filling her mouth. She continued to suck, cum dribbling out of the lips wrapped around me. I slowed my thrusting, finally pulling out of her mouth. A string of mixed spit and cum connected my cock to her face before breaking.

I was breathing heavily and, for once I was not wracked with guilt. I felt amazing.

"Did I do a good job," she asked looking up at me hopefully.

"Yes," I said, stroking her cheek. This made her smile.

"Get up here," I said, lifting her by her armpits, turning and dropping her ass on the edge of the counter. She giggled as I manhandled her.

I stepped between her legs, putting on hand on each of her creamy thighs, pushing them apart, sliding my palms up the insides of her thighs. Pushing up her wool skirt with them.

She was not, I discovered, wearing any panties. Her smooth pussy was glinting with moisture, the puffy lips parting as I spread her legs.

I got down on my own knees this time, face level Miley's sex. I inhaled, smelling her arousal. I looked up at her. My niece's cheeks were red, eyes looking down at me pleading.

I kept one hand on her thigh, while I used the other to spread her lips apart, revealing the pink interior. I could see her clit, the small button wet with excitement, and I brushed my thumb across it.

Above me, Miley moaned and her thigh quivered under my palm. I lightly brushed the tip of my tongue across her clit and the muscles in her inner thighs twitched.

"No panties," I observed, looking up at her. "Why not?"

"I didn't want to wear them around you. I wanted you to have easy access to me if you wanted," she said. "I want to be your slut."

I licked again, running my tongue down the velvet channel between her lips sucking her clit into my mouth. She gasped above me and pushed her hips forward, pressing against my mouth.

"Ok, Miley," I said, my breath on her sex, "you can be my slut."

I began to eat her out then, pushing two fingers into her wet pussy and curling them, rubbing them on the top of her canal, while I licked and sucked her lips and clit. Her legs closed on my head, covering my ears, muffling her cries.

It had been a very long time since I had tasted anyone besides my wife. Miley tasted a mix of salt and sweet with an undertone of spice. I lapped at her sex, feeling her juices smear into my beard.

Soon she was jumping against my face, crying out. I held her in place with one hand on her hip, the other with my fingers fucking her. I sucked on her clit and she cried out again and again, until I could feel her legs shake around my ears as she clamped her thighs around my head. I played with her through her climax, before slowing as she came down.

Finally she released me and I was able to get out from between her legs. I lightly kissed the inside of her left thigh and the leg jumped with a twitch. I stood and brought her face to mine and kissed her once more.

"Thank you," she said.

I gripped the bottom of her sweater and pulled it upwards. Obediently she raised her arms so I could remove it. She was finally topless in front of me. I took a moment to savour the sight. They were heavy and sloped, but still perky. Her pale pink nipples were hard nubs.

I lifted one to my mouth and flicked my tongue across the nipple, loving the way it made her moan again. After a few moments I moved to the other breast. Rolling the nipple around my tongue tugging it with my teeth.

Despite having cum in her mouth so recently I had not gone soft. Her body, the eroticism of the situation, all of it had kept me hard as a rock.

I pulled her hips and stepped between her thighs. She wrapped them around me as I lined my cock against her sex. I continued to pull and she slid off of the counter, sinking onto my cock.

I groaned as I felt the heat of her cunt envelop me. She was tight, but very wet. She gasped as she felt me fill her.

"Oh damn," she said. "It's thick. Thicker than... any cock I've had."

"Do you like it?" I asked. "Do you like me filling you?"

"Yes!" She cried and I began to thrust into her, cupping her ass in my hands. "I love it!"

Her arms were around my shoulders, and my hands supported her from below as I ploughed into her, unable to make myself go slow. I needed to fuck her and I needed to fuck her hard.

Our bodies slapped together and I could feel her juices leak down my balls. She cried out again and again, just noises, no words, as I slammed into her. I was shouting too, our voices echoing in the house.