My Niece Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a book to read and Allie had her laptop to catch up on some work. Miley was on her phone. The flight was only a few hours, so I knew we would be home soon enough.

After about an hour I felt Miley's head come to rest lightly on my shoulder. I glanced over at her and smiled slightly. She had removed her glasses and had nodded off. I was glad that she was getting some sleep. It had been, I knew, very trying the past week or so and she looked like she was not getting enough rest. I moved slightly so that she would be more comfortable and she settled closer, falling deeper asleep.

"That's nice," Allie whispered in my ear, having noticed

this.

"Yeah. I'm glad she's resting," I said.

Allie looked over at the girl.

"Did you notice?" She asked me.

"What," I replied, not knowing what she was talking about.

"I don't think she's wearing a bra," Allie said.

"What?" I asked, glancing at my wife's face, unsure where this conversation was going.

"You didn't notice," she whispered. "I find that hard to believe. Those huge tits were bouncing away under that hoodie. It was quite the sight."

"I don't really notice that on my niece," I said, a bit grumpily, feeling guilty remembering my imagination the other night.

"Again, that's hard to believe," she whispered. "Look." I did not look over at Miley. "Look now," my wife demanded.

I turned and looked. My niece's breasts were not on display but the hoodie fell very nicely around them, making clear their large shape. There were also the faintest small peaks raised where her nipples lifted the fabric. The zipper was done most of the way up, but the way the undone part fell open gave me a partial view of the sloped inner side of her left breast. The skin looked creamy and soft.

"Fine," I whispered to my wife. "I looked."

Allie grinned mischievously and glanced around, dropping her hand into my lap, on top of my cock. She gave me a squeeze and I could not help myself. I started to get hard.

She kept her hand there, wrapped around my cock on the outside of my jeans, and began to move her hand. Stroking me slightly.

"Look again," she whispered.

Slowly I turned my head back towards Miley. Her sleeping face looked so innocent that I hated myself for doing this, looking her over while my wife gripped my manhood.

The plane hit a bit of a bump in the air, and everyone gasped as it felt like we dropped several feet. Allie squeezed my cock harder and I had a great view of Miley's tits bounce under her hoodie.

Miley did not wake but she shifted, wrapping her arm around mine and snuggling against it, pushing her soft breast into my bicep.

The plane seemed to settle and continued on smoothly.

"What the fuck are you doing," I whispered to my wife.

"I don't know what you are talking about," she whispered back but stroked me a bit faster. "Just be quiet and enjoy."

I'm not sure how long that went on for. At one point the flight attendant came by with drinks and Allie broke contact with my cock while she got a coffee, but her hand snaked back to my lap as soon as they were gone.

She kept one hand on her laptop, eyes on the screen, reading, while her right hand was in my lap teasing me. It was nowhere near enough to make me cum but it kept me hard and horny.

Miley stayed snuggled to me and I was painfully aware of her tits pressed into me. It was a kind of pleasurable torture.

Finally the announcement came over the speakers that we were soon to arrive and we should get ready. This seemed to wake Miley and she opened her eyes, blinking.

The way she had been laying her face was towards my crotch and as her eyes opened I shoved Allie's hand and she quickly pulled it away. I was left there with a large lump in my jeans, clearly aroused. I quickly dropped my book in my lap, covering it.

Miley blinked again, and it seemed like she probably did not see anything untoward. She noticed that she had been laying against me, arms wrapped around my own and leaned back.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I guess I feel asleep. I wasn't hurting you, was I?"

"No," I reassured her. "You were fine."

"Good," she said and smiled a bright smile at me. "Almost home?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling back, happy that she was already thinking of my house as her home. "Almost there."

+++++

My erection never really subsided on the trip home, but I was able to manicure it, pinning the head of my cock in the waistband of my jeans, dropping the front of my red check flannel over it to hide it.

We manoeuvred through the airport, baggage pickup and a taxi home, arriving in the early evening. Every time I was able to push the thoughts of Miley and what Allie out of my mind, I glanced over at the young woman and her obvious sexiness reminded me. Or I would look at Allie and she would smirk.

When we got to the house I took Miley downstairs to her room. We had made sure to make one of our guest rooms nice enough for someone to permanently move into it.

"Here it is," I said. "There is a small bathroom with a shower down that hall. If you want to take a bath you can use the one upstairs, or the really big nice one in the en-suite off of our bedroom. I'm sorry, but my office is set up kind of right outside and I work there most days but I promise to leave you alone."

"I love it," my niece said and spun and gave me a big hug, wrapping her arms around me. It would have been a nice hug, but with my heightened state, her breasts pressed to my chest was too much and I broke it off prematurely, stepping away from her.

"I'm glad. We are going to order pizza for supper. Get yourself settled. I just need to talk to Allie about something."

I spun and hurried up the stairs. I could hear Allie on the third floor in our bedroom and headed up there.

We had, 7 years prior, done some renovations to the house and had converted the attic space into a large, one room suite. The ceilings were slanted with the roof, and low on the walls, but we had installed skylights so it was a nice bright space. We had also built a balcony off of it, on the roof of the lower floor, giving us some outdoor space off of the room.

My wife was going through our bags, throwing dirty clothing into a pile to wash later. I stepped into the room and crossed my arms.

"What the fuck," I asked not that we were alone. "What were you thinking?"

She looked at me and grinned.

"Not sure what you are talking about," she said. "But if I did, I would wonder why you were so upset. You seemed to enjoy your flight."

"That was wrong," I said, pissed off. "And you fucking know it. She's just a kid, and my niece to boot! You can't fuck around like that."

Allie turned away from me and went back to work, ignoring me. She knew me well, and one thing that pissed me off was being ignored or dismissed.

I crossed the room and gripped her arm, spinning her to look at me.

"Don't turn your back on me," I snarled. We were standing very close to one another. I was breathing heavily and now saw that she was as well.

"What are you going to do about it," she said defiantly.

I was about to say something but instead I kissed my wife hard, my mouth mashing against hers, tongue in her mouth. She responded in kind and we stood there entwined for some moments.

My cock had never fully deflated and it was back in full force. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and yanked it up, tossing it to the side. She was not wearing a bra. She rarely did when she was not at work, having small breasts.

Her hands were at my belt and was soon shoving my jeans down to the floor. I spun her to face away from me and shoved her towards the vanity. She put her hands on the top of it and I shoved her leggings down, she had on a thong and I pushed it to the side, fingers between her legs. She was very wet.

I grabbed my cock and suddenly shoved myself into her, the head of my cock easily pushing between her lips, sinking into her wet sex. There was little resistance to my harsh thrust and her hips banged into the vanity. She groaned as I entered her and pushed back against me.

I gripped her hips and began to slam myself into her, grunting with each thrust. She cried out each time my hips hit her ass, arching her back as I fucked her. I reached around and pressed my fingers against her clit, circling it, making her moan.

"Was this what you wanted," I snarled into her ear. "Were you so desperate to get a fuck?"

"Yes," she groaned. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

We were wild that day, fucking fast and hard. Allie was not always this vocal, but that day she could not, or would not hold back her cries, and her begging me to fuck her. She came early on, her legs shaking, her hips quivering as I fucked her. I did not slow my thrusts, though the feeling of her cunt spasming around my cock brought me closer to my own climax.

I reached around and grabbed her breast in one hand, squeezing the small orb, pulling at her nipple.

"Imagine," she said, gasping. "Imagine my tits were as big as Miley's!"

I could not help but do so, seeing my niece's large breasts in my mind's eye. I thrust hard into my wife, all my muscles tight as steel cables as the idea pushed me over the edge, my balls tightening, then exploding into my wife. I shouted out as I came.

"Take it, slut! Take my cum!" I shocked myself. In all the years I had fucked my wife, I do not think I had called her slut. She did not seem to mind.

She let out a high pitched squeak as she came again, feeling my hot seed spray into her.

"Yes!" she shouted. "Yes! I'm your slut!"

We sagged then, her against the vanity, me against her. My cock pulsed, releasing a few more spurts as I stayed inside her, both of us gasping for breath. Finally she moved out from under me.

"What was that," I asked, bewildered.

"Hot," she said and smiled at me."That's what that was."

"But..." I said, needing to understand what had come over my wife. "We..."

"We can talk about it later," she interrupted me. "You should order pizza. Go ask Miley what kind she likes."

When she mentioned my niece, I looked at the doorway that led to the stairs down to the main level. We had never built in a door. It had always only been us, so there had seemed no point.

"Shit," I said. "We weren't quiet. She probably heard everything."

"That's fine," Allie said with a sly smile. "She should know that a couple has a healthy sex life. We are just being good role models for her."

I did not know about that. I pulled my jeans back on and composed myself before heading down the stairs.

Miley was in her room, unpacking. I noticed that the door had not been closed, so the likelihood she heard everything was high. She looked at me when I knocked on the doorframe. Were her cheeks flushed with embarrassment? Maybe a little bit, but it was hard to tell.

"What kind of pizza do you like," I asked.

"Oh, I'm up for anything," she said.

I ordered a couple large pizzas and went upstairs.

+++++

We had a quiet evening in that night. We ate pizza, and watched a movie on one of the streaming services. At 10, Allie went up to bed. She was always up early to go for a swim and went straight to her office from there. Usually I stayed up later. I worked from home most days, so my commute was only as long as it took me to walk down the stairs into my basement.

That night, however, I went up with Allie. I wanted to talk about what she had been doing all day.

We went through the usual routine of getting ready for bed before I broached the subject. Allie was about to cover her eyes with her sleep mask. If I was in bed I usually read for a while before falling asleep and she used the mask to block out my reading light.

"So," I said. "Are we going to talk about it?"

Allie sighed, pushing the mask up onto her forehead.

"Fine. Let's talk about it. You can start."

"Ok," I said. "I will. I want to know what you are doing. I'm not going to lie, I think you have been pretty inappropriate."

She shook her head.

"I don't think you were complaining earlier."

"I think I was, actually," I said. "I think I said it a bunch of times."

"Was that before or after you had your cock in my hand. Or pussy?" she demanded. "I admit I might have been, as you say, inappropriate, but let's face it. You aren't a saint either."

"I got carried away, sure," I admitted. "But it started with you. What is going on?"

She rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"I don't know, OK?" she said. "Look. I know that our sex life has... gotten a bit quiet. I don't like it any more than you do. It's been difficult for me, though. I just don't seem to need or want it as much as you. I feel bad about that. You haven't been pushy or demanding either. You have been a gentleman.

"And... I know what kind of porn you like."

I scowled, suddenly feeling defensive. How did she know that, I thought. How did she find out?

"Don't," she said, sensing me tense up. "Don't feel bad. I wasn't snooping. I found it on your computer one day when I was looking for something else. I don't care. You can do what you want. One thing I did notice, was that the girls you tended to watch... they did not look like me."

"That's because," I interjected, "I already have you. When I look at porn... I'm looking for something different."

She nodded.

"That makes sense," she said. "And, again, I don't care. But when I saw all those videos of young woman, and especially that they almost always had big tits... I guess I could see something you liked that I didn't have. I started imagining you with someone like that.

"And, It's very strange, but the thought of you with someone like that turned me on a lot. Like a lot. I have no idea why. It made me really want to fuck for the first time in a long time. I was going to talk to you about it but then Angus... You know.

"And then when I saw Miley... well, she kind of looked like, if she were dressed differently, she could be one of the girls in the videos you watch. And that was kind of hot for me. So I played around."

"I don't want to fuck my niece, Allie," I said. I really felt like this was true, despite thinking about her in inappropriate ways the past few days.

"I don't want you to either," Allie said. "I just... I guess the idea is kind of hot to me. Just the idea. We are just talking. Just playing around. It's harmless. I swear."

I sighed.

"Look," I said, "it's not that this hasn't been fun, and I love that you are feeling more frisky, I'm just not sure I'm comfortable."

"Let's just see how it goes. Maybe it's a quick passing phase for me and I'll get bored with it. It really seems to get you going, don't deny that. So please, let's just play around a bit. We will be discreet, keep it secret. Please?"

I was quiet for a minute, thinking it over. It was, all said, harmless. And if it had Allie more interested in sex with me, that was a very good thing. I nodded.

"Ok," I said. "I'm game. As long as we don't stray over any lines."

I relaxed and Allie was soon sleeping beside me. I relaxed but right before I fell asleep it occurred to me. We had not said what the lines were. I resolved to talk to Allie about that the next day.

+++++

The morning after Miley's arrival I was in the kitchen, making coffee and reading the news on my phone, when our new lodger came up the stairs. I never felt like sitting down first thing in the day, and was leaning with my back against the counter, cup in one hand, phone in the other.

"Good morning, Uncle, Eric," she said, smiling at me as she walked in. She crossed to the kitchen island and leaned against it.

"Morning, Miley," I said. "How did you sleep?"

I had to be very careful where I looked, I realized. After the conversation with Allie the night before, I was painfully aware of Miley's body.

It was not like she was flaunting herself or anything. Nothing, however, could obscure the fact that she was incredibly pretty and had an hourglass figure.

She had put on her glasses but other than that She was wearing what I assumed was her sleep attire. An oversized tee shirt that hung loose on her and came down to her upper thighs and, I saw when she opened the fridge, leaning in to grab a bottle of orange juice, relatively modest panties.

The shirt was loose, but it did nothing to hide her large breasts which swayed enticingly under it, free from a bra. Her nipples made light tents in the thin fabric. Her ass was heart shaped and with her thin waist it was hard not to notice.

I shook my head and forced my eyes to stop looking her over.

"I slept ok," she said. "Probably the best sleep I've had in a while. Where are the glasses?" She held up the bottle of juice.

"Over here," I gestured to the cupboard behind me. "I'll get you one."

"No," she said. "You have your hands full. I'll grab it."

She walked around the island and opened the cupboard behind my head before I had a chance to step away. She had to go up on her tiptoes to reach the glasses and her body pressed against mine for a brief moment, her soft breasts against my arm before she grabbed the glass and poured herself a drink.

I had to take a deep breath to calm myself. It was nothing. It was harmless. There was absolutely no need for me to start getting hard. If she was going to live here I had to get myself under control.

"What's your plans for the day," I asked.

"I'm not sure," she said. "Don't worry, I won't just lay around your house all summer! I'll make sure to do stuff and maybe get a job."

"Oh," I said. "Don't worry about that. If you want a job go for it but you don't need to. I just don't want you to be too bored. It's pretty quiet right around here but three blocks south is one of the coolest streets in the city. Lots of shops, bookstores, bars, coffee places."

"Cool," she said. "I might go down there. Try it out. Thanks."

I glanced at my watch and decided to head down to my office and get to work. I had noticed several email notifications and figured I had better deal with those.

The real secret of my job was that it was incredibly easy. I was a management consultant, working for a firm, and was well compensated for my work. I used to go into the office each day, but since the pandemic I had worked from home. It was made pretty clear, pretty quick, that being there in person was completely not necessary.

I went into the office once a month for our big team meeting, and once or twice a week I visited the offices of some company who had hired us to help them improve their structure. Like I said, the work was easy. I had learned long ago that most businesses had similar problems and that made diagnosing them easy. Then I offered the usual fixes and moved on. My satisfaction rate with our clients was very high, so I was usually left to my own devices.

When everything shut down for the pandemic I had, like most of the world, set up a home office, taking over the mostly unused 'family room' in our basement. I had a large desk, an expensive, comfortable chair, two monitors and, usually, a cup of coffee beside me. When I had set up my space I did not know that a young woman was going to move into the spare bedroom just off of the family room.

I barely noticed Miley return to her room some time later, being on a video call with some clients. My desk was orientated so the wall was behind me and she did not appear on camera.

Twenty minutes later I could not help but notice her. In order for her to get to the bathroom in the basement from her bedroom she had to cross the family, walking past my desk. I watched her go by, carrying her towel in her hand, stil wearing her sleep clothing.

I heard the shower turn on and had to pause what I was doing as I began to imagine her in there. Naked, the hot water coursing over her body, soaping her large breasts. Maybe she was feeling horny and her hands slipped between her legs and...I shook my head.