My Niece Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I doing sitting there at my desk with an erection, thinking about my niece! It was ridiculous. I turned my attention back to work and my cock started to subside.

It did not, however, last long. After about twenty minutes the shower stopped and soon after Miley crossed the room once more, this time wrapped in her towel carrying her clothes, with her hair bound up in a second towel.

I swallowed and could not help but watch her walk past. The wrap covered her ass but her legs were on full display, smooth and pale. Her breasts were contained but I could see the upper slopes of them leading up to her collarbone. She did not seem to register me sitting there, mouth open and moments later the door to her room closed. That brief glimpse of her was enough to get me hard once more.

I sighed. This was going to take some getting used to.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I worked and early in the afternoon Miley left her room, dressed in a simple tee shirt and blue jeans. She looked good, but like a normal girl, nothing to get me excited. She let me know she was going to go out exploring and would be back later. I finished out my day and then prepared a simple salad for supper.

Allie worked late most days. Being a lawyer paid well but it required heavy commitment, so it was no surprise when she walked in the door at 8:30. Miley and I had already eaten and I warmed up some food for my wife.

Miley was in the living room, off of the kitchen watching something on the TV. My niece had changed into short athletic shorts and a camisole. I could see thin bra straps running over her shoulders beside the straps of the camisole. Allie and I chatted about our day and I poured us both glasses of wine to drink while she ate.

After the meal Allie went up to our room to change into sweatpants and a tanktop. As she walked down the stairs I could clearly see that she had discarded her bra, her pert b cup breasts free under her top.

Finally she went into the living room to join Miley and they chatted a bit while I cleaned up. This, along with the laundry, was work I usually took care of. I had no problem taking care of the cooking and clean up chores. Allie worked hard and I was here so it made more sense. We had a cleaner come in twice a week so I did not have to worry about that.

I went up to my bedroom and changed out of my jeans, into some loose shorts and a tee shirt, wanting to be more comfortable for the evening.

"Come join us, Eric," Allie called out from the living room. "We are going to watch TV. Bring the wine bottle and a glass for Miley!"

I shrugged and grabbed the bottle and a third glass.

Both my wife and niece were sitting on the couch, with a small space between them. Allie patted the cushion beside her. I knew I would fit but it would mean being very close to both women.

I dropped down, and was touching both of them, shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip. I offered the glass to Miley.

"Did you want a glass?" I asked.

"If you don't mind. I'm not much of a drinker but mom and dad..." she paused, the memory painful, "would let me have some wine sometimes."

"Sure," I said, pouring the glass and handing it to her. "What are we watching?"

"Sword of Dragons," Allie said, referring to a very popular fantasy series. I raised my eyebrows at my wife. It was a great show, full of action and fantasy adventure, but it also seemed sometimes like it was written by 14 year old boys based on how much graphic sex it portrayed. "Miley said that she hasn't seen it so I said we could start over from the beginning."

"If that's ok with you, Uncle Eric," Miley said.

"I'm fine with it, I guess," I said.

"It's chilly in here," Allie announced and grabbed the blanket that was folded over the arm of the couch, tossing it over all three of our laps. I gave her another look, but settled down to watch the show.

Allie and I had already watched the first few seasons of Sword of Dragons, but it had been a while, and the quality was very good, so I was quickly immersed in the story. One thing this program did not hold back on was the violence. Within minutes, heads were being chopped off of bodies, and blood was soaking everyone and everything.

Miley was rapt, eyes wide being the black frames of her glasses, glued to the wide screen. She was directly beside me, and I could feel her thigh pressed against my own, on one side, Allie's thigh pressed against the other. I could not help but steal glances at her. The neckline of the camisole was low enough that I could see the dark channel of her cleavage, and I have to admit my eyes lingered there. I was careful not to let her catch me looking of course.

I'm not sure when Allie's hand disappeared under the blanket, but after half an hour or so I could feel her smooth palm on my thigh, just below the leg of my shorts. I almost jumped at the sudden contact, but managed to remain still. I looked over at her but she seemed intent on the show.

On the other side, Miley seemed to want to get more comfortable. She snuggled in against me closer, turning slightly, while still looking at the TV.

"You don't mind, do you, Uncle Eric?" she asked me.

"Of course not, sweetie," Allie answered for me. "Snuggle up. Eric is very good to snuggle against!"

I gave Allie a look, but moved my arm so it lay across the back of the couch to give her an easier way to lie partly against me.

"Thanks," my niece said.

True to the show's regular form, the violence was quickly replaced with one of the seemingly endless sex scenes. One of the characters was visiting another at a brothel. The background was suddenly filled with beautiful, buxom women in varying states of undress. I swallowed. With Miley pressed against me, Allie's hand on my thigh, and the women on the screen, I was very quickly getting hard.

The main character of the show took one of the women to a room and a very steamy scene started. Between him kissing her, and undressing her, he was asking some plot related questions but I was having trouble following.

My leg twitched as Allie's hand began to slide upwards, moving inside the loose leg of my shorts, and quickly gripping my hard cock. I shot her an annoyed look. This was not the time or place, and I was not looking for a repeat of the last time my wife played with me in the presence of my niece.

At least that time Miley had been asleep. This time the girl was actually pressed against me, eyes open, mere inches away from the cock my wife was gripping.

Paying attention to the show wasn't helping. It was not porn but it skirted the edge as the two characters were now fully naked and he was moved behind her. His cock, of course was hidden but the actress's tits were on display swinging below her as they acted out doggy style.

Allie shifted how she was seated, bringing up her knees, lifting the blanket so that the movements of her hand were hidden. She began to slowly stroke my cock, the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head.

I glanced at Miley beside me and she did not seem to notice. She might have been pressed against me but Allie's movements were light enough not to cause myself or the couch to move. Miley's eyes were focused on the screen anyways. She was biting her plump lower lip. I could not help but to allow my eyes to drop to her chest.

I knew that her nipples had not been hard before because I had been shamefully gazing at her tits since I sat down, but they definitely were now. I could see them standing out against the fabric of her top, small tents that I yearned to reach out and play with.

Jesus, I thought, she was getting turned on by the show. There was no way that she knew what my wife was doing, so here she was, my arm around her shoulder, and she was reacting to the sex scene.

I looked at Allie and realised that she was looking as well. We made eye contact and she grinned, squeezing my shaft, and licking her lips. Her movements were slow, sensual and I was forced to breath slowly, to keep from groaning.

The sex scene finally ended, but my wife did not release me. She slowed her strokes, but did not let up, keeping me hard. On the other side of me, further glances told me that Miley's nipples remained hard.

The show continued on for another twenty minutes or so before another sex scene. This one between characters that were supposed to be father and daughter. Once again the actors were naked, and simulating sex. It was incredibly hot.

Allie's hand began stroking me faster under the blanket and I had to close my eyes and breathe deeply to keep myself under control. I had absolutely no wish to cum in my shorts beside my niece.

Slight movement from Miley made me glance over. She was again focused on the show and I saw her lick her lip. She shifted slightly and I froze, but it seemed that she was getting more comfortable. One of her ample breasts, however, pressed against my bicep and I could feel the hard nub of her nipple against my skin.

She also seemed to be wiggling in place, and I realised that she was rubbing her thighs together, presumably unconsciously. It was unbelievable! My hot niece seemed to be trying to get herself off beside me on the couch!

Allie did not let up her stroking and I have to admit I was on the edge of losing control, spraying my load into my shorts. I was not even paying attention to the show, for fear that the imagery there might push me over the edge.

Finally the scene broke and I heard the distinctive outro music. I needed to get off of that couch before I embarrassed myself.

"Well," I announced. "That was good, but I have to get to bed!" I felt my wife's hand release my cock and slip out of my shorts.

"Me too," Allie said and then tossed the blanket aside, causing it to fall to the floor and reveal all three of us.

My eyes went wide, and I looked down into my lap where, sure enough, my shorts were raised up in a tent. I looked at my niece who was still against me, and saw that she was looking down as well. Jesus Christ!

I quickly stood up, moving away from my niece. There was very little I could do to hide my arousal, so I opted for speed. She looked up at me, not saying anything, eyes a bit wide.

"Good night," I said and spun around, aiming my hard cock away from her and went straight for the stairs. I could hear Allie behind me, following.

"Good night," Miley called out to our retreating backs as we left her there on the couch.

When we got to the bedroom I spun on Allie and grabbed her shoulders.

"What the fuck," I started to say.

"Stop. Don't," she interrupted. "Fuck me." She was already shoving my shorts down my legs.

I hauled her against me and kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth. I was so horny at that point I had no real wish to discuss anything. My wife had my cock in her hand once again but she was not slowly, gently tugging like she had been, under the blanket. Her hand was stroking my full length. She used her other hand to shove her own bottoms down and step out of them.

I picked her up under her armpits and tossed her onto the bed. She bounced on the mattress and spread her legs wide, showing me her bald pussy, clearly glistening with moisture. I got on the bed, and picked her ass up, while she guided the head of my cock to her opening. I pushed forward and sank into her while she groaned beneath me.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Did you see how she was turned on by that show?"

I began to thrust, long slow thrusts, shoving as deep into my wife as I could get, drawing my cock back, savouring every moment of sliding within her.

"I did," I admitted. "We shouldn't have been looking, but yes."

"Did you see, oh god," She stopped talking to gasp as I bottomed out and then thrust harder, twisting my hips as I plunged deep as I could go. "Her nipples? How hard they were."

I was speeding up my thrusts, losing myself to the feeling of being inside my wife, the thoughts her words were bringing up in my mind.

"Yes," I grunted. "I saw. Did you see her rub her thighs together?"

"Yes!" my wife cried out, both in answer to my question and to egg me on. "Yes!"

Our bodies were slapping together now, our words mixing with the general sex noises that we made when we fucked. I pulled Allie's top up and bent, still inside her, to take her nipple in my mouth.

"Fuck," Allie groaned. "Imagine this was her tit. Think how big and soft it would be."

I flicked the nipple with my tongue, tugging it with my teeth before letting it fall out of my mouth and renew my thrusts.

"Do you think she was thinking about you fucking her, Eric?" my wife asked. "Do you think she was thinking about being a slut for your big cock?"

"Would you like that?" I said, through gritted teeth. "Would you like to see her young cunt wrapped around my cock?"

Allie and I almost never talked dirty quite this way, so I surprised myself with this. Had I not been lost in the moment, I would also have been terrified that she would have been angry at such a statement.

"Yes!" my wife cried out, however, seemingly not upset by the idea. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Stretch her out! Fuck her hard!"

My balls were slapping against her ass as I fucked her, our bodies slick with sweat. I kissed my wife again and came, erupting inside her. I felt my wife's body tense as I came, the feeling pushing her to her own climax. Her legs wrapped around my ass and she humped against me through her orgasm.

We collapsed together, kissing, before finally breaking apart.

I stared at the ceiling, letting this most recent session sink in.

"I don't really," Allie finally said. "Want you to fuck your niece."

"That's good," I answered. "I don't want to fuck her."

"It's hot to fantasise about, though, right?" Allie said, looking at me. "You don't hate me for bringing it up? I'm not a crazy person?"

"It is... weird," I said. "I'm not going to lie. But... Yeah it's very hot. And harmless, really. People can fantasise without it being wrong, right?"

"Right," she said, nodding.

We kissed again, and then let ourselves drift into sleep.

+++++

The next day Allie was actually able to leave work at a reasonable time and was home while I was cooking supper. I was busy in the kitchen, roasting some squash, preparing chicken for the meal, when she came home, kissed me hello, and then went into the living room to talk to Miley.

I could hear their conversation, but was mostly tuning them out, when something caught my ear.

"...we have always been very sexual," I heard Allie say. My eyes narrowed. What was she telling the girl?

"Oh, that's good," Miley replied. "I'm glad you guys can be like that after so long. Honestly, I don't know if my dad and mom ever had sex. They didn't really want to talk about it with me at all. You should have heard my version of 'the talk'. It was basically... DON'T!"

The two of them laughed at that.

"Well," my wife said. "That's not for me to judge, but I think they probably should have done a better job. I know I'm not your mom, but you can talk to me about anything. I'll answer any questions you have, ok?'

"Thanks, Allie," Miley said. "I appreciate that. I guess I figured it out on my own."

"Oh really," Allie said. "Did you have a boyfriend? Have you had sex yet?"

Allie was never shy and never a prude. It did not surprise me that she was openly talking about this, but, after the night before, I was a bit uncomfortable with her having this conversation with my niece.

Still. I was now leaning on the counter, listening in, chicken forgotten.

"Yeah," Miley said. "I had one and we did it a few times. It was... I guess I don't get the big deal. It was fun and exciting but... it felt like a bit of a let down."

"Don't feel bad about that," Allie reassured her. "First times... they usually suck. Especially if it's with some young boy. They get a lot better when they become men."

"I guess I'll just have to wait for that," Miley joked.

"Sure," Allie said. "If you want. Look, I'm going to tell you something that many people won't tell you. You should find an older guy. Don't fall in love with them, or even date them, if you don't want, but you should let at least one fuck you while you are still young and figuring stuff out."

"Auntie Allie," Miley exclaimed, part jokingly but partly actually scandalised. "That's... I can't believe you told me that! I can never imagine my mom saying anything like that."

"I guess not," Allie said. "But it's true. An older guy will really show you how good things can be! Take your uncle. Well, not actually him, but as an example. He was actually pretty good when we met, but over the years, he has come into his own. He really knows what he is doing. I cum every time we have sex, at least once. He has learnt over time how to really please a woman. So, even if it wasn't me, he would give whoever he had sex with an amazing time! You should find someone just like him."

"Wow," Miley said, eyes wide. "I guess that's an idea." She paused for a moment. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Allie replied. "You can ask me anything."

"Last night..." Miley paused and my heart starting beating hard. Were we caught? "Did you... were you and Uncle Eric..." she trailed off.

"Were we what," Allie asked, all innocence.

"I thought I saw..." Miley was struggling to ask her question. "I thought I saw that he was... hard? And I wondered if... were you playing with him? Beside me?"

I closed my eyes. We were caught. I knew we would be. Allie had been reckless, and I had as well. Damn it!

"Yes," Allie said, simply, with no embarrassment or guilt. "I was holding his cock. I told you we were very sexual. Is that a problem for you?"

"Oh," Miley said. "I see."

She was quiet for several moments.

"I guess..." she said, finally, "I guess that's ok. I mean it's good that you guys are still into one another."

"And that I was touching him beside you? Are you ok with that too?" Allie asked.

I held my breath, needing to know the answer to this.

"Um..." Miley was taking her time forming her thought. "I guess... I guess it's fine. I wasn't expecting... but yeah. I guess it makes sense. It's your house."

I let out my breath. At least the girl wasn't going to freak out.

"How did it make you feel, Miley," Allie asked, voice intense. "How did you feel knowing that your uncle was hard beside you while I touched him?"

"I didn't... I mean I didn't know. Not until you took the blanket off."

"You knew after. You know now," Allie said. "How did you feel? How do you feel. Be honest with me."

"I guess..." Miley was clearly awkward speaking about this but Allie pushed her on. "I guess, I felt fine. It was... shocking a bit. At first. But it made me... I don't know."

"Did you feel aroused?" Allie asked. "It's fine if you did. There are no judgements in this house. I just want us to be open and honest about everything."

"Oh," Miley said and she glanced into the kitchen. I caught it in time to look like I was busy preparing food, not listening into their conversation. She looked back at my wife. "I guess so? I mean, I felt... warm... The show, though, was pretty sexy so maybe it was that?"

"Oh, I doubt it was the show," Allie said. "So you were aroused. That's fine. That's good. Nothing to be ashamed about. It's perfectly natural. So did you touch yourself after we left? Did you make yourself cum?"

I was shaking my head, amazed that my wife was saying these things to my niece. It was so wrong. But I had a hard cock and was invested in the answer so I continued to listen in.

"Oh!" Miley said quickly. "No! I didn't! I don't really... I mean sometimes... but not yesterday."

"That's a shame, Miley," Allie said. "There's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself. In fact it's a very good thing. You should learn everything about your body, Miley. You should explore, and never let a good feeling go to waste! Don't deprive yourself!"