My Niece Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms were getting tired so I lifted Miley off of my cock, slipping free of her. She whimpered when I removed myself but I set her down on her feet and turned her to face away from me.

I slid my hand up her flat stomach and grasped her breast. She arched her back and turned her head. I kissed her over her shoulder as I dipped my hips and pressed my cock against her sex.

"I want you to ask me to fuck you, Miley," I said. "Say please."

"Please, Uncle Eric," she said. "Please fuck me like a slut."

I thrust, sinking back into her tight cunt, groaning as I did so. She moaned and pushed back against me. I pushed her back, pushing her face down against the counter and began to slam into her. Each thrust, my hips hit her full ass and made it jiggle.

I reached around and found her clit with my fingers, using it to haul her against me. It was only minutes when I felt her cum once more, this time on my cock.

It was too much. The feeling of her cunt spawning around me drove me over the edge. I shouted and arched my back, slamming as deep into her as I could, releasing, spraying her inside with my seed.

I held her tight as we both came down from our climaxes. Breathing in heavy gasps for air. Finally I slipped out of her. She made a whimpering sound and turned towards me. I hugged her tight, kissing her.

I stroked her hair and looked down at her.

"You did such a good job," I said and she smiled at me.

"Thank you," she said. "I think I'm going to take a shower."

I let her go and watched her walk naked to the stairs that led to her space in the basement. She smiled at me and I smiled back. The enormity of what we had just done was slowly dawning on me. I shook my head and pulled up my jeans.

+++++

Allie m, as she had warned, came home late. It was after 11 PM. Miley had come upstairs and we watched a movie on the couch, cuddling and stealing small kisses, but did nothing further sexually.

By the time my wife got home Miley had gone to bed. I was waiting for her in the kitchen, seated on one of the stools, reading a book.

"How was work," I asked when she came in and dropped her stuff.

"Brutal," she said. "I think we figured everything out, but it was a slog. How was your evening?" She crossed the kitchen and was pouring herself a glass of wine from the bottle I had left on the counter.

I took a breath.

"I fucked her," I said, simply.

Allie froze. She placed the bottle down on the counter and looked at me. Her expression was unreadable. I waited for her response.

"You...you did," she said after a few moments. It was almost more a statement than a question.

"Yes," I said simply. I couldn't apologise. I was not sorry for what I had done. Allie had been pushing me towards it, anyways, I reasoned.

She shook her head.

"Where?" She asked. "Where did you fuck her?"

I pointed to the counter directly in front of her.

"There."

She ran her fingers lightly across the stone. Then she looked up at me.

"Did you take a shower yet?"

"No," I replied.

"Come here," she said.

I stood and walked around the counter to stand in front of her. She suddenly dropped to her knees and frantically began undoing my jeans. She fished my cock out of the fly and held it in her hand.

I was about half hard, but she opened her mouth, sucking me in, and soon I was hard as a rock once more. This was the second mouth on me today, I realized.

"Fuck," she said quietly, almost to herself. "You taste like her."

She sucked me into her mouth again, slurping greedily. Licking the shaft, burying her nose into my trimmed pubic hair, sniffing in Miley's scent.

She let go of my cock and stood up.

"Go upstairs," she said. "Get naked. I'll meet you there in a minute."

I nodded. I had fucked someone else. She deserved to be able to order me around a bit. I headed up to our room and stripped, climbing into the bed.

I lay there for twenty minutes, waiting before I heard steps on the stairs. It was Miley I saw first, standing there in her sleep shirt, smiling at me, sheepishly. Then I saw Allie step into the room just behind her.

"I can't believe you didn't wait for me, Eric," she said. My wife gripped the hem of Miley's long tee and pulled it upwards, revealing my niece to me once more. There were no panties and she was now completely nude.

"So," Allie said, "you are just going to have to do it again so I can watch this time."

I nodded. I was not going to complain. My wife quickly stripped out of her dress and underwear, meaning all three of us were naked.

Allie was leading Miley by her hand, guiding her towards our bed. Miley was grinning. I wondered what they had spoken about in those twenty minutes they were downstairs.

Both women climbed into the bed with me and Allie guided

Miley between my legs. I was fully hard, my cock still a bit wet from my wife's mouth. Allie reached forward and began to stroke my cock, before sucking it into her mouth.

She bobbed on it for a moment, taking me deeper than my niece had been able to earlier that evening before pulling me out with a pop.

"Come here, Miley," my wife said. Miley moved forward, kneeling down and opened her mouth as my wife fed her my cock.

It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, my wife's hand around my shaft, my niece's mouth sucking the tip, then going deeper. She paused about halfway down.

"Like this, sweetie," Allie said, pulling my cock from Miley's mouth and sucking me into her throat. I groaned.

"I don't think I can," Miley said. "I tried earlier."

Allie took me out of her mouth.

"Sure you can," she said. "I'll help you."

Again my cock was in the mouth of the younger girl, but this time Allie was pushing on the back of her head, forcing me deeper into her mouth. Miley's eyes were watering and she gagged. Allie let her up for a breath.

"Keep going," my wife instructed. "Relax your throat."

Again she shoved the girl down, and I did get deeper into Miley's throat each time. Allie and Miley took turns sucking me, swapping my cock back and forth, always with Allie's hand on my cock, guiding it between them.

Once Allie was content with how Miley was handling her duties she crawled up the bed and lay beside me, kissing me. I had one hand in Miley's hair as she sucked me, the other roamed over my wife's body.

"I want to watch you fuck her," Allie said. "I'm not mad, but, damn, I would have loved to see you do it the first time."

I chuckled.

"You said to play with her."

She lightly punched my arm.

"I meant, I dunno. Finger her. Eat her out. Something like that." She said.

"Oh," I grinned at my wife. "I did both of those."

She rolled her eyes and then callled Miley up to us.

Miley crawled up the bed and lay on my other side. Allie stroked my cock, wet with their combined spit while I turned and kissed my niece. Then I kissed Allie. Then back again. My hands were on both their breasts, one hand overflowing with soft flesh, the other teasing a perfectly hard nipple.

"I want you to ride him," Allie told Miley. "I'll put him in you."

Miley threw her leg over my hips and hovered over my cock. Allie aimed me at Miley's cunt and my niece lowered herself, hands on my chest supporting her.

I groaned and rolled my head back as I entered her for the second time today. Allie released my cock and lay against me, kissing my neck as Miley began to bounce.

I gripped my nieces hip in one hand, encouraging her, making sure that her clit rubbed against my pelvis as she fucked me. Miley was already crying out as she rode.

My other hand pushed between Allie's legs, finding her sopping wet cunt and pushing into her. She bucked against my fingers as I began to rub her clit as I fingered her.

Allie was watching my cock drive up into Miley, lips parted panting.

"That's right," she said. "Fuck her! Fuck her good! Fuck that little slut!"

"Yes! I'm your slut!" Miley cried out as she rode me. "Fuck meeeeeeee!"

Her back arched, making her perfect tits just out, as she came once more. I did not stop, driving my thrusts up into her. She moaned and collapsed forward laying on me chest to chest and kissed me. Allie stroked her hair as she came down from the orgasm.

"Should I get off," Miley asked Allie. "Do you want him to fuck you now?"

"No, sweetie," Allie said. "I want to watch him cum in you."

Allie reached into her nightstand and took out the vibrating wand we sometimes used when we played, turning it on and pushing it between her legs.

I rolled with Miley, keeping my ccck deep in her cunt and began hammering away at her. The slapping sounds of my body striking here, the wet sound of my cock in her soaking cunt and the vibrations and moans coming from my wife all combined to fill the room.

I was close. Everyone was too erotic.

"I'm going to cum," I shouted.

"Do it," my wife gasped, staring at my cock as it penetrated the girl. "Fill her up!"

"Do it!" Miley shouted. "Fuck me! Cum in me!"

"Take it, slut," I shouted. "Take it all!!"

And I came once more. I would love to say that it was another heavy flood of spunk but I am only a man, one who had cum twice already that day. Still I felt myself spurt in her and I sagged against her body. Beside us, my wife cried out, thrusting her hips in the air as she climaxed as well.

I leaned over, still inside Miley and kissed her, our tongues entwined.

"Get off of her," Allie told me and I rolled off of Miley. My wife moved quickly, crawling between My niece's thighs, lowering her mouth to her cunt and lapping and sucking greedily, eating my cum out of her.

Miley gasped and reached down holding Allies's hair. I watched, amazed and horny but spent as my wife ate out the girl.

Soon Miley was climaxing again, this time on my wife's mouth.

Eventually Allie came up for air. She grinned at me.

"Delicious," she said and we both laughed.

Allie crawled up and lay beside me, my arm under her head. Miley lay on the other side, mirrored.

"I'm so worn out," my niece said. "Can I just sleep here with you guys tonight?"

"Oh," my wife said. "You are going to sleep here every night now, isn't she Eric."

I smiled, as happy as a man could be.

"Yes," I said. "Every night."

All three of us dozed off, spent and content, happy with this turn our lives had taken.

Fin.