My Night at the Hotel Jacuzzi

Story Info
A Lonely Night On The Road Turns Wild.
2.6k words
4.17
15.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story. Most of it is true, but there are a few embellishments. This story took place about 25 years ago.

I use to travel a lot on business. One of favorite places to go was Pittsburgh. Contrary to what you've heard Pittsburgh is a really nice city with hills and rivers and lots of trees.

One of my favorite things in the area was a strip joint just outside of town where you could get the best lap dances this side of a brothel. The VIP area had beds instead of the usual chairs. I had an extra $200 in my pocket for a return trip. I was pretty psyched. I was wearing a pair of lightweight sweatpants and nothing underneath. OK, so I'm a pretty horny guy, what can I say. I'm unattached and I often find my self in situations to indulge myself.

So you can imagine my chagrin when i drove up to find my favorite club closed.

Rather than looking for an alternative I decided to go to my hotel, have dinner and make it an early night.

The hotel was a well known chain where you could expect a nice semi- luxurious stay. As I pulled up I could see that it had been a while since the last remodel and based on the dozen or so cars in the garage I could assume it was not very busy. In fact most of those cars were probably staff cars.

Inside, this hotel looked pretty run down and empty.

I check in, unpacked and went down to the restaurant for a pretty mediocre dinner. As I headed back upstairs I noticed a young couple checking in. So I wasn't the only guest in the hotel.

Lying down on my bed, reading a good mystery I started to think it's just too early to go to sleep.

I put on my trunks for a quick swim in the pool. It was October. Usually fairly cool in Pittsburgh but today it was pretty warm. Probably mid 80s during the day. It was dark now but still warm enough for a swim. The pool looked fairly well maintained so I jumped right in. Oh my God! The water was freezing. I did a quick lap and gave up.

Next to the pool was a jacuzzi. Perfect! I stepped in. It was just right. I turned on the jets and just sat back and finally had a chance to just chill (wrong word in a tub with 100° water).

I was so relaxed I was almost falling asleep when I realized I had company. A woman standing at the side. She asked me if it was ok to join me. I said "of course, it's really nice in here." She was probably somewhere between 25 and 30. She had a very cute smile. I would describe her as what we used to call pleasantly plump. She was short - 5'1" maybe 5'2" and probably about 140 pounds. Chubby but not unappealing. And she had pretty big tits.

She sat next to my in the jacuzzi. Right away I was thinking about the possibilities. My dick was already thinking the same thing. We exchanged the typical small talk and suddenly she reached over and grabbed my semi erect cock. I got hard almost instantly. She said " I think we must be thinking the same thing."

I was kind of speechless and just nodded and smiled. She immediately reached under my trunks and started stroking my dick. I tried to reciprocate but our position didn't allow it.

"This thing is pretty big" she said. I replied "yea I guess it's pretty big". I'm not a knock out. Pretty average looks, a few extra pounds. But I did have an above average penis. A little bit short of 8" and appropriately thick. It bends slightly upwards at the tip. In the right position I can stimulate the g-spot. I can also reach the cervix. One time I slept with a woman who let me enter her crevice. It took a long time to get her cervix to open, But once it was she had the most amazing orgasm I'd ever seen. She came for at least ten minutes. I am circumcised.

Meanwhile Katie (she told me her name while she was jerking me) was rubbing harder.

"You know, there's nobody here, We can do whatever we want" Katie said as she stood up and slowly took off her bathing suit. Lowering it from top to bottom. I marveled at her breasts as she revealed them. Nice big tits, maybe a C cup maybe a D. They sagged just enough to rest on her chest. Her areola were big and round, dark pink and sitting pretty high on her breasts. Her slightly hard nipples were pointing straight up. Her belly was large but not unattractive. It was shaped perfectly and her belly button was small and round. Her belly gradually spread to meet her wide hips. Her hairy pussy, wet from the jacuzzi was trimmed a little around the edges and it seemed the hairs were fairly short.

She climbed up to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi and slowly spread her legs. I pulled off my trunks and stuck my head between her legs. I kissed her thighs on the way towards that hairy pussy. Finally I started licking her labia slowly as I made my way to her clitoris. Her clit was as hard as my cock. I lightly licked around the edges and then started licking her clit. I kissed it and sucked on it as I inserted my finger into her wet pussy. Soon I was licking and sucking and fingering right on her g-spot. She was moaning in pleasure. After ten minutes her moaning had gotten louder and I could feel her pussy tightening. She was probably a minute away from cumming. I suddenly stopped as a tease.

She loved it, "please, please. More I need more."

"Hmm" I said,"really? You think I should?"

"Oh please, I'm begging."

Then she grabbed my head and pulled it to her sweet honey pot.

"OK, this is what you want."

I started up again. Then stopped for a second. A short tease. Then I dive back in and did my best work. A couple of minutes later she was cumming hard and morning loudly. After a couple of minutes she began laughing really loud. I couldn't help joining in,

"That was amazing. I really mean it. That was fantastic."

I was sitting on the jacuzzi seat again. She came over and sat right on my cock. I grabbed hold of her surprisingly soft breasts as she slowly humped me.

"Didn't I see you come in with another guy?"

She didn't change her rhythm at all." Oh that's my husband Phil, he knows all about my hobby. In fact he's probably watching us and may have even jerked off already."

Then her slow rhythm turned into a full on hump. I moved my right hand to her clit. After a little probing I found a good spot on her clit that resulted in heavy breathing and moaning. My dick was throbbing. With my left hand I started twisting her now huge nipple.

"Oh yes. That's good. Harder, harder."

I had both hands going and she was grinding really hard. I was about to cum but I wanted to wait for her.

Soon she was riding me like a rodeo rider.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh God." Loud enough to wake anybody that may be in the hotel,

I replied "yea baby, I'm cumming too."

I started cumming and it just kept cumming, Finally it stopped or at least I thought so because seconds later I was cumming again.

Finally we were done. Laughing and very satisfied.

"That was amazing, Katie. I don't think I've ever cum so hard."

"It was really amazing. I came so much" she replied." you are an amazing lover."

Just then I noticed Phil walking towards us fully naked. He was a really fit guy. Tall with well defined muscles and a decent sized soft cock.

"Nice show you guys. Now it's my turn,"

He slowly got into the Jacuzzi sitting next to Katie. Then he stood up and Katie started sucking his cock until it was fully erect. He had a nice cock. Not big like mine but big enough. I'm not gay but I have to say it was just a really nice looking penis.

I just realized I had never seen another man's erect penis.

Katie turned around and grabbed the edge of the jacuzzi as Phil went right into fucking her from behind, I couldn't believe how active Katie was after what we had just done. On the other hand I could feel a boner coming between my legs. They fucked and fucked and I started jerking off.

After a while Phil pulled out and started licking Katie's asshole. He spit into his hand and lubricated his dick while Katie was fingering her ass lubricated by her abundant pussy juice.

Without much delay, Phil started to slowly insert his dick into her ass. Eventually he was all the way in her ass and fucking hard, I was jerking like crazy. It didn't take long before both of them were wailing. At that point I let myself cum as well. My cum was floating on the water as well as lots of other bodily fluids.

Finally we were done (maybe). Phil was sitting across the jacuzzi facing Katie and me.

"So I don't even know your name."

Katie said.

"My name is Jared. Sometimes people call me Jerry but I prefer Jared," I told her. Not my real name but I don't think it really mattered. "So it seems like you guys might've done something like this before."

"Oh yeah." Phil replied, "you might say this is our hobby."

"Interesting hobby." I said.

"Yea, we used to swing with a local group, but it started to get old after a while. So one time we were away on vacation and Katie saw a guy sitting in the hotel jacuzzi by himself." Phil said. The Katie added "I asked Phil what he thought. Our room was right outside the pool and we could see the jacuzzi perfectly. He said go for it. I walked over and well, I think you know the rest, except Phil stayed in the room that time." Then Phil said, "Before long it had become a regular thing. I started joining in after the third time."

"Do you live nearby." I asked.

"Not too far. We tried a couple of different hotels and decided this one was perfect. It's never busy, it's dark, the jacuzzi is a good size and there's usually someone like you trying out the pool." Phil told me. "Sometimes there's nobody here and we just play by ourselves. A jacuzzi is a great place to get a little crazy."

"Have you ever been caught?" "Not yet, at least not by the staff." Phil said, "Although a couple times we've been caught by other guests, in both cases they were happy to join in."

"Wow I'd love to sit down and hear all your stories sometime" I replied.

"Sometime, Jared" Katie said as she reached over to grab my cock. I was already getting pretty horny hearing their story. Phil came over and sat on the other side and Katie grabbed his dick. Katie asked us to stretch out and float on the water so our cocks were sticking out of the water. She waded into the middle and started a really cool double handjob. I think I could've cum right away, but I definitely wanted to prolong this.

Eventually I grabbed Katie and started eating her pussy and she was sucking Phil's cock. At the same time she was jerking mine. I was just drifting into euphoria when I felt a second hand on my penis. I pulled away right away. "I'm sorry, I'm not gay or bi or whatever." I said. "Too bad" said Katie. "It's ok, Jared." Phil told me, "it took me a while."

I felt a little weird, I didn't want to ruin the fun but just wasn't into it. Actually I never even thought about it. But, not tonight.

Katie started sucking my now flaccid member. But before long it was back in action. She climbed on my dick and started humping. Phil came over and started fingering her asshole. She was going crazy. As much as I was enjoying it I was kind of fixated looking at Phil's cock. Finally I thought 'what the hell, just once' and I grabbed his cock. Phil hardly reacted and I was just holding it. It felt really nice. Then I started stroking it. Both Phil and I were really enjoying it. Suddenly Phil pulled away. "I don't want to cum right away, I've got to slow it down a little."

Katie got off my lap and we all just sat there quietly.

"Grabbing another guys cock doesn't mean you're gay, just a little curious maybe."

"I guess I was a little curious but for now I think I'll leave it at that." I said but not so convincingly.

After a little while I decided I wanted to play with those great nipples. She started working my dick. Then she bent down and started sucking my cock and gently rubbing my ass. Here pussy was still dripping wet and she used it to lube her finger. Her finger started to go deeper until it felt pretty comfortable as she went in and out faster and faster. I was about to cum when she pulled away and was quickly replaced by Phil. Katie had me get up on the edge of the jacuzzi so they could sufficiently lubricate my ass. I'm not sure where it came from but Phil had a jar of lube and was slathering it on his cock. Meanwhile Katie had two fingers full of lube going in and out of my asshole.

The time had come! No backing out. I spread my legs and Phil stuck his dick in the opening of my ass. He pushed forward a little. I was really tight. Phil backed off for a second and then made his next approach. This time he went a little further. It hurt! "Slow down a little, Phil."

The next time he went even further. It hurt. I couldn't imagine that he was going to be able to go further. But he did. I shouted but then his dick slid in further and the pain stopped. Now he was slowly thrusting and it was starting to feel really good. Then he started hitting what I think was my prostate. My cock got hard as a rock. Katie came over and started sucking my cock really fast as Phil was starting to fuck me really hard.

"Oh shit! This is amazing! I'm going to come so much!" Phil made a loud grunt and I could feel his hot cum flowing into my ass as I was filling Katie's mouth with what surely was my last ounce of sperm.

Ten minutes later the three of us were sprawled across the jacuzzi, more or less speechless.

We chatted a little bit but clearly it was time to return to the real world.

We didn't exchange any contact info or make any promises. It was a wild, crazy, fantastic night but now it was over.

I went back to my room and realized my meeting was two hours away. I showered and shaved ready to go back to the world I thought I knew.

But one thing is for sure, the next I'm in Pittsburgh I'll be coming to this hotel.