My Obsessive Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The atmosphere changed in an instant. The warm bubbly laughter was gone. Her hands slid up my body to settle gently on my face. I felt the heat build as she leaned in for the kiss. Her lips moist succulent. The sweet wine infused the sensations, tasting absolutely delicious.

My body responded, our mouths mashed together in a searing world ending kiss. The passion exploding voraciously.

Her boobs, even through the denim felt so hot. My nipples rubbed chafingly against the material. The moan escaped my mouth before I could stop it.

Kat pressed forward, the counter uncomfortably cutting my back.

My face still trapped in her hands, she leaned back breathlessly panting. "God, you're fucking gorgeous."

"No I'm not." My voice tremulous, frightened.

"You are, you so are babe. You don't even know, but you take my breath away."

Our lustful moment was broken by the oven beeping. Our chicken was cooked.

We set about cutting up the meat and putting it on plates with the vegetables. The mood though was now tense, expectation and hunger hanging in the air. For me, that desire was tinged with apprehension.

Dinner finished, dishes washed and put away. The empty wine bottle sitting alone on the bench.

"I should probably get going." I mumbled.

"Why?" Kat asked. "You could stay the night. Nothing'll happen that you don't want to. You're safe."

"I know, it's me I'm worried about. You're the one who isn't safe."

She laughed sexily. "I'm a big girl. I can look after myself. I want you to stay."

We undressed slowly, embarrassment clouding and slowing my actions. Seeing Kat's body emerging, her soft curves, her creamy smooth skin. She stood before me proudly, where as I tried in vain to cover my bits.

She walked towards me, taking my hands and unwrapped me like a gift. "Don't hide babe. You're beautiful."

"Sorry but I'm not like that. I've always been self-conscious about my body.

Her mouth kissed my neck, shoulders, arms, tummy, then back slowly back up to my boobs.

"Yummy." She sighed, as her mouth closed over my nipple.

"Oh shit." I gasped grabbing her head. More to stop myself falling than anything. Suddenly, my legs didn't feel like they could support me.

Sensing my unease, she stopped throwing back the bed clothes and we climbed naked into her big spongy saggy old bed.

The sheets smelt of orange and lavender. Little traces of lime on her pillow cases.

Our bodies nestled together seamlessly, warm and soft, so cuddly it felt incredible. Certainly easing my nerves, it felt right.

The kiss, words fail me, if all we did was kiss, I would have been happy, but Kat had other ideas. Her fingers finding their way into my very lubricious pussy. Her breasts felt good in my hands, her nipples prouder, firmer than mine. I wanted to feel her, but my inexperience held me back. I didn't want to spoil the most amazing experience.

She guided me, showed me what to do, how she liked it. Rolling on top of me, I didn't fight. Her fingers deep inside me, her legs either side of me. She gyrated crushing her very slippery sticky vaginal lips all over my leg as she fucked me with her fingers.

A gooey mess, might describe how I felt. My pussy squished and squelched as her fingers disappeared in and out of my very accepting vagina.

Without warning, she rolled me onto my back, her legs pushing one inside and one outside mine. Her leg pushed upwards mashing into my gushing pussy, hers sliding up and down my thigh, then circling over my hip bone.

Our mouths collided again, her ravenous tongue ravishingly rapacious.

She bucked and jerked, her leg crushing against me, my labia parted and my clit banging against her.

Her hand went back to my kitty, her fingers like a knife blade stabbed in and out ferociously as she fucked herself on my leg. I felt my orgasm building, the pit of my stomach burning and tingling. It bubbled slowly, simmering over the heat of her attack.

It grew quickly, breathing almost impossible, I gasped and panted into her open mouth. The uncontrollable shuddering started at my feet, and as the orgasm crashed over me, my whole body was a trembling quivering mass of satisfied contentedness.

Kat's orgasm was slower, building like a tsunami. Her body like mine, jerked spasmodically, her head rolling, her eyes closed. Her moans loud and mellifluous.

We lay together exhausted and sated. Our sticky bodies stuck together. I was happily drifting off to sleep when her lips caressed mine. Opening my eyes, her face was on mine, her eyes staring back at me. "That was special, thank you." Her voice thick slickly coating me in its honey like deliciousness.

That's how we went off to sleep, warm gentle moist kisses, our legs still tangled. My dreams were naughty and arousing. Her leg trapped between mine, still pressed against my pussy.

My dreams causing, yes. I blamed the dreams, of course I did. I used her leg, my engorged swollen labia opening wide, like a hungry mouth I clamped her fleshy thighs, and let my dreams drive my ardour. In and out of the darkness of the night my mind raced.

Lurid obscene visions, as I rocked against Kat, my starving kitty rubbing up and down her leg. My orgasm, not as powerful as the first, but it was the gradual build, long and slow. Building and swelling. Just out of reach as she moved, or I lost my rhythm. I wanted it, that unattainable release.

The longer it took of course, the more intense, and desperate it became. It didn't so much explode as seep oozingly over me like sinking into quick sand.

When I acknowledged it, and opened my eyes, there was Kat, her sexy teasing smile tormenting me.

"You dirty little bitch."

"Guilty," I spat out my apologetic. "Sorry..."

"Stop it." She rasped realising I thought she was serious. "Roz, I was teasing babe. Don't take everything so literally. I loved it, I could watch that forever. So frigging sexy."

The morning was magical. Having another body wrapped around me, comforting, caressing, embracing. Her beatific face to kiss. It was everything I had fantasised, dreamed or hoped for.

Once awake though, the awkwardness crept in. I raced for the shower. I didn't want to be late, to give Andi a target to cause an argument and strip away the good vibes of the previous day.

Kat, I'm sure recognised my unease.

"Roz, slow down babe. It's okay, I know this is your first time, but chill. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I know, but it feels weird. I loved last night, and waking in your arms. That was the best, but I don't know what to say... Is it goodbye, or thanks for a great night? I don't know Kat."

"Wow, take a breath. Thank you is nice, but I need to say it as well. Last night was amazing. We both enjoyed it. You're in town for another week at least. We can just see what happens."

"We can..."

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna be around the studio, and I'd love for you to stay with me while you're here. Shit, it's gotta be better than that shitty backpackers?"

"I'd love to stay, but I dunno Kat. I don't want you to do it like it's an obligation or something."

"Obli... What the fuck Roz. I like you, I want you to stay. Last night was the prelude. There's so much more. Please, let me show you, guide you."

We kissed passionately, before she dragged me out into the brusque biting wind. Yeah, Wellington can be a nasty bitch.

It was nice to be the first ones at the studio. We had a chance to talk to the staff, the engineers and the producer was there as well. When Andi, and the girls walked in, I was already on my second coffee.

"Where the hell were you last night?" Andi asked accusingly. Poppy though was entirely different.

"Oh my god. You dirty girl. You did it, didn't you." She wrapped me in her arms and kissed me.

"I'm pleased for you. Was it good?"

Not how I saw this going down. What was I going to say? Kat was right there beside me. She could hear everything being said.

"We could talk later." I mumbled.

"Yes, we don't want to embarrass the poor sound guy aye." Her lecherous giggle was hard to suppress.

Blaire shook her head in mock disdain. "At least somebodies getting some. The bloody rest of us aren't."

Andi watched on with an aloof air of disinterest, casual indifference if you will.

After the obligatory coffees, we moved into the studio and moved onto the next couple of tracks. The day passed easily, although every time Kat's eyes met mine, she smiled knowingly. Irrepressible might be a description. She was like that, effervescent. Her eyes flirting with mine.

At lunch, Poppy laughed and nudged as she urged me to spill and give her the salacious details she so eagerly sought.

The mood was fun, and it eased my disquiet, settling my tummy.

Back at the studio, Kat announced somewhat proudly. "I've booked that gig for you girls at the Holdswoth, for Wednesday. They'll pay twelve hundred, plus meals and drinks. They're pretty generous with the drinks. So long as you're good, you won't have any problems. You might even get laid. There's always a few eager kittens around if there's a band."

"I'm almost desperate enough." Blaire laughed. "Yeah, I'd give it a go."

"Careful sweetie, you might like it." Kat teased.

That night, I had to go back to the backpackers to pick up some fresh clothes.

As I stuffed my bag, Andi, walked over looking pensive. "What are you doing Roz. She's not good enough for you. She's so fucking clingy. I bet she's downstairs waiting."

"Andi, you were the one who's been pushing me to find somebody. Now I have, you want me to stop... I don't get it. Kat's, awesome, she got us those gigs, she's funny and I think she's sweet."

"You could find somebody who's much prettier, she's like a dyke."

"Don't go there Andi. I like her, insult her and you're insulting me. Don't wreck the band."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said bitterly.

"You've had guys in and out of your bed like it's a bloody elevator. So don't make me sound like the slut. I never once complained, even when I had to listen to you screaming all night long. So just lay off. I'm gonna stay with Kat, while we're in town."

I felt ill, as I walked out to meet Kat.

"What's wrong Roz, you look pale."

"Ah, it's nothing. Just bitchy, Andi."

"What'd she say?"

"Nothing much, just her usual shit."

"Not to worry, she'll calm down. Like I said, she's jealous."

Our night was wonderful. We made love languidly. I got to experience the joys of oral sex. And what an experience it was. It started with Kat, who kissed her way down between my legs. The feel of her sexy lips nibbling and sucking on my innermost depths was just mind altering.

Then later, I wanted the other end of the spectrum and I greedily repaid Kat. I felt tense and nervous, but I guess I knew what to do. I merely followed Kat's lead. My face buried in her muff, as she tried to smother me with her sticky gooey kitty.

The kiss afterwards was so sexy, the taste of ourselves coating our lips.

The gig Friday night was a real blast. The pub was packed and there was a nervous energy among the band. It was like that for us when we hadn't played for a while. Once on stage, the lights in our faces, we found ourselves and we built into the set.

The air of antagonism between Andi and myself, sort of fuelled the rush. It fed the fires with prickly irritation. I let my frustrations flow into my guitar playing, the riffs cutting deep. Soaring distortion laden fretboard burning runs that excited and aroused me way beyond my wildest expectations.

Poppy fed off my enthusiasm, dancing and swaying seductively in front of me. Our mouths glued to the same microphone as we sang loudly lifting Andi.

Blaire, the quiet unassuming Blaire took on her alter ego wild drummer girl. Her hair flicked wildly as her head rolled in time with her powerful beats. The stage bouncing forgivingly under the pressure of our dancing feet.

Kat, surrounded by a swathe of her friends, never moved from right in front of the stage. She danced frenetically, her body bouncing and gyrating. Her energy exploding inciting her friends, who were every bit as wild.

God, what a sight she was, her hair unkempt, sweaty matted and tangled, but glistening. Her eyes, intense pools of reflected light locked with mine, it was like I played just for her.

At the first set break, Kat and her friends descended on us as we enjoyed a drink in the little band green room behind the stage. Kat rushed into my arms, and our kiss was powerful.

It shocked me, my body trembling. My face bright red with embarrassment. It didn't worry the girls knowing that Kat and I were lovers, but this was a whole different thing. They all watched on in amusement. All except Andi, who for whatever reason merely glowered.

"Hey, what say you bitches give us some fucking space aye. Shit we only get ten minutes." Andi snarled bitchily, like a frothy foaming lioness.

Kat, turned to stare at her, whatever she was going to say, she swallowed, waving for her friends to follow her out.

The group of fans barely left before Poppy snapped. "Shit that was bloody rude Andi. There was no need for that shit. Those girls have been dancing in front of us all night. Would it have hurt ta say hi,"

"Bugger that, cheeky bitches."

I bit my tongue, it had been such a fun night, I didn't want to spoil it. Blaire, Poppy and I all exchanged irritated glances. I finished my drink quickly and wandered out to catch up with Kat before we started the next set.

We shared a cuddle, and she introduced me to her friends. "I'm sorry about, Andi." I apologised to the group. "She's not usually like that. The stress of recording is getting to her."

"Fuck off, Roz, don't make excuses for her. She's just a catty bitch, with an ego as big as a house."

"Don't worry about it." Ellen one of the girls said. "You sound great, everybody's into it."

"Yeah babe, don't sweat it. She's just a narcissistic big head." Her arms draped over my shoulders as she leaned in for a kiss. The girls if anything danced with a renewed vigour and energy, but all eyes were on Poppy, Blaire and I. They totally ignored Andi.

It was awesome doing back to back nights at the same venue. It meant we didn't have to pack down. We left everything but our guitars set up.

As we shared some drinks, a few guys rocked up into the green room, and Andi, was back in her element. That's when I left, Andi almost threw herself at the guy who covered her in obsequious flattery.

"See you girls tomorrow night." I announced as I walked out the door.

"Aren't you coming to the party?" Andi asked, her lips pouting sadly.

"Yeah, but obviously not the same one you're going to. Kat's friends have organised a bash. You can come if you're keen?"

"Yeah, nah. We'll stick with a real party aye girls." Andi stated loudly.

In her defence, Poppy and Blaire seemed interested in the other guys as well. The party was fun, but it was disconcerting being the centre of attention, and having Kat all over me in her drunken state. Not that I was ashamed, it was just different. I wasn't used to being with somebody. This was my first real relationship, and we were doing it in full view of everybody.

I wasn't complaining when she said. "I wanna go home."

We stumbled down to her flat. Zig zagging our way as we made out, laughing and giggling. We crashed into rubbish bins, power poles, cars.

Back at her flat it was different. We climbed into bed naked and kissing, but we were both exhausted, and more than a little tipsy. We crashed, the sleep demons carrying us into oblivion.

In the morning, hung over and still tired, we struggled through making some French toast and coffee. Back in bed, we snuggled. Kat looked pensive. "Roz, are you ashamed to be with me? Do you want me to back off?"

"No." I gasped. "God no, you have to let me get used to it though. You're my first in every way. I've never dated anybody, and I'm basically an introvert. So much has happened, in such a short space of time."

"Are you sure? I don't wanna maker you uncomfortable."

"I'm in new territory, Kat. Please, just don't be upset with me please. You're the best thing in my life right now. I can't lose you."

Her warm luminous smile returned, and we shimmied closer. Her lips caressing mine. Sleep, again dragged us back into the serene world of dreams. Mine full of sexy thoughts, and of course Kat's beauty.

After lunch, showers and fresh clothes, we strolled down to Oriental parade, for ice creams and a chance to enjoy the remnants of the fading afternoon sun. My world seemed inconceivable, a girlfriend. It still made me shiver saying it. I loved walking hand in hand, regardless that we got some unusual glares, and a few snide remarks. With her by my side, I didn't care, it made me feel a warm glow from inside. It felt good.

As we strolled back to her flat, she asked. "What are you guys doing after the albums finished?"

"I don't know. I guess it's back home to Featherston. Regroup. We have a few gigs coming up. We don't have any firm plans."

"You know, you could live here in Wellington, and travel up to Wairarapa for gigs."

"Where would I stay?"

"With me, don't be coy. I'm being serious."

"All my stuffs up there."

"Then bring it down here, I've got room. I like you, I think you got that aye?"

"Yeah." I sniggered. "I got it. I like you as well, and I love spending time together. If it wasn't for the band, I'd do it in a heart beat. It just seems sudden. My world has gone from having nobody, to talking about living with you."

"I realise it's quick. Shit don't worry I've seen all those silly Uhaul Memes. I'm not like that, impulsive, and crazy. This feels so right. I've never felt this way about anybody before."

She gave me a playful nudge as we got close to the flat. "Doesn't this feel right too you as well?"

"Yes, we gel somehow. Maybe all relationships are like this. I don't know, it's my first go at it. A week ago, I wasn't even sure I was a lesbian. Now I'm talking about living together."

She giggled. "Don't worry girl. You're about as queer as they come."

I scrunched up my nose at her. "I hate that word."

"What, queer?"

"Yeah, it has so many negative connotations for me. It was always an insult when I was a kid. Call me gay, but not that."

"Wow, you do realise, it's probably the most widely used word for the LGBTQ community these days. We took that word and made it ours."

"I know, I see it used everywhere. I just don't like it."

"Okay, we'll just be gay then. We'll be the gayest couple in the country."

She peeked inquisitively at me. "Do your parents know?"

"Nah, not really. I did tell them I thought I was gay, but I've never had a relationship. I wondered if I was asexual."

"You?" She gasped. "Nah, no way are you an ace."

"I know that now, but for a long time I wondered. I was never attracted sexually to anybody. It made me wonder."

"What about your crush on Andi, that must have opened your eyes?"

"You knew?" I replied a little shocked at her insight.

"Of course... It was obvious as fuck when I first met you. Shit, there was so much sexual tension between you two."

"When we were at school, she was the it girl, the one everybody wanted to be. Yeah I had a crush, just like every other oxygen breathing life form." It came out way whinier and defensive than I wanted.

"I wasn't judging Roz, just saying. I don't blame you, she's hot as fuck to look at. She's a bit messed up though. She's so fucking angry. Something bad must've happened to her. You don't get that much anger without something lighting the fuse."

"She never used to be like that. Dunno, it might be the drugs and booze. She's been hitting it pretty hard."

"Yeah, something's burning her up."

Inside, we made a pot of tea and relaxed in her room. Her flat mates started emerging, and we needed privacy.

1...34567...23