All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 03'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KolrinKolrinabout 12 years ago
I like it.

Though he is quite arrogant the way he talks about Noblesse Oblige. It makes it sound like it is torture for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

A few grammatical errors however your story is very promising. I look forward to reading more.

garybluegaryblueabout 12 years ago
I really hate it when …

… I have to go back and click five stars for the previous chapters. This story has sustained a high level of goodness.

Now, if only you'd provide a Gantt chart so we could keep up with the schedule.

Davidch53Davidch53about 12 years ago
Reread

It takes away from your story when you put "she" where it should be "he". Just a little. Over all a very good story. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the story

Totally love the story and want more to read

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 12 years ago
This could go far...

Clean up the typos and keep up the excellent work! You have struck a good mix of plot, ideas, description, character and sex. The variations in the personalities, circumstances and sexuality of the women are particularly good, as is your protagonist's sensitivity and eagerness to please. I look forward to the progress of the Lara Project, and to the unfolding of Nora...

Timtom12Timtom12about 12 years ago
Great!

I so want more!!! I love the Sub bits and the integration with the classes is fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A New Level

Finally, I reach the chapter that I can read the story without stopping. There are a few errors here and there but it's readable, and that's what matters. I really enjoyed the sub bits. Hope to see a Ch. 12 soon!

reddirreddirover 11 years ago
Bondage I actually like

Usually, I can't stand bondage of any kind. But in this story, what you presented was both exciting and loving. Thanks for showing me a side of BDSM that I can appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
language!

As in, fantastic vocabulary ;-)

You've got a gift for evocative prose and, though your erotic scenes cab be on the skimpy side, your descriptives are very appreciated.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
after care

Great story (so far). You may already know this but most doms will cuddle and comfort their subs after a session. It is called after care.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 3 years ago

Some good, some bad.

Good: love how he interacts with Suzanne and how she reciprocates. There is a LOT of potential for that to go so many right ways--and it should. Lara sizzles at the tennis match, and what a contest. You must play! Nora....is a conundrum; she SOUNDS interested but he can't really tell about her. I enjoy how she's willing to help him, and even Kevin's mellowing a tad to not seem like such a horny creep and actually has a bit of a brain under all that facade.

Turn-offs: the entire Lara BDSM. I'm not into that, so to have such a stacked woman so incredibly needing domination...well, that's disappointing. About the only remotely saving grace was how she saved his engineering school status. But the rest of that relationship just isn't for me nor appeals to me in any way. If I continue reading the story, I will most certainly forward past that, as it's too deviant and dysfunctional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an excellent read. Exceptionally written and quite enjoyable. Great flow.

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

Love the story and think Nora can control her Suzi signal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous