My Oral Awakening

Story Info
First time truly receiving and enjoying oral.
1.9k words
4.57
15.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Oral Awakening

With all the men that I had been with, I have to admit I had never really received good oral sex. I don't know what it was. It wasn't like I stopped them from going down on me but rather after a few minutes of having them down there, I would tap them on the shoulder and take over sucking their cock before fucking.

Maybe it had to do with the fact that my husband never really ate me out. Neither did my father or brothers. The most they did was to lick me a bit to lubricate me before they fucked me. So maybe it was that conditioning. Maybe it was also the fact that I felt I always had to be fresh as a daisy down there to let someone lick me. Not that anyone really complained anyway as long as I sucked them and fucked them. Men were happy enough with that and I was too.

So I never really understood when my girlfriends used to tell me how much they loved being eaten out. To me it was always bleh and I never really pursued it. So much so that when Steve and I were flirting, he said that he loved to go down on a woman and could spend hours down there. I dismissed him with a "that's not really my thing."

Anyway, I had met Steve through some mutual friends and I thought he was really nice. There was an instant connection between us but he was married and like I did with all the married men I had been with, I never pursued it any further. He did though and said he found me terrible attractive. I laughed it off but we became rather good friends and quite close too. He would mention wanting to have sex with me ever so often but the nice thing about his was that he never pushed it.

All that changed one day when our flirty messages got a little bit more urgent. I decided to take the plunge and let him come and pick me up and just see where it would go although I did have reservations as we were good friends and I didn't want sex to come in the way.

I was still unsure what I was going to do when he came to pick me up from my apartment. The weeks of endless flirting were either going to be worth it or lead to another major anti-climax session for me. But despite my initial apprehension, here we were sitting opposite each other in the hotel room, booked on a whim and a prayer, smiling awkwardly yet knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

He reached over to kiss me, our lips touching gently, baby kisses grazing against moist slightly parted lips. Our tongues barely touched and yet this was probably the most intimate kiss I had ever had. I could feel his hands brush against mine, stroking my arms as I nuzzled in closer to him till my breasts were pushed up against his chest. He only pulled away from my kiss to take a look at me and his eyes were drunk from the look of wanton pleasure on my face.

I did not stop him from unbuttoning my dress. I let him fiddle nervously with the buttons, my breasts heaving in anticipation of his hands on my soon to be naked body. He took a second to look down at me as I slipped out of the dress and kissed my neck, a gasp escaping from my lips betrayed my determination that this was going to be nothing more than just two people engaging in pure, unadulterated, no holds barred sex that both of them had been craving for.

He removed my bra confidently with a flick of his fingers, cupping my exposed breasts in his hands before burying his face in between my cleavage. His lips sought out my nipples, now hard and engorged, flicking his tongue over one breast and then the other, his fingers gently pinching down on them. I bit down on my lips, head thrown back while holding the sides of his face, loving the feel of his warm tongue and lips against my skin.

His kisses wondered further south while his hands continued to caress my breasts and fondle my nipples. I breathed in, at once desperate for him to tear off my panties yet aware of my own hangups of having men perform oral sex on me. I fought the urge to reach down to stop him, wanting so desperately to kneel in front of him instead and unbuckle his pants, to run my fingertips along the outer parts of his legs, kissing along the ridge of his underwear, waiting for him to moan at the teasing, before taking off his underwear and licking the pre-cum that would be oozing out from the tip of his penis and finally wrapping my warm mouth around his cock head and slowing taking in his hard cock all the way down my throat.

All these thoughts were racing through my mind but he was intent on having his way with me first.

He had me on my back, legs brought up and parted for his easy access. His fingers traced around my womanhood, my pussy. My body slightly tensed and already quivering. He wasted no time in going down on me, slowly licking my lips, exploring my pussy and taking cues from my breathing, my gasping, my moans and the movement of my hips as to which parts were my most sensitive. He had told me that he had always enjoyed eating pussy. Now I was feeling his skill and I knew he was blessed with a tongue that would drive any woman wild and he was definitely in his element between my legs.

I had never experienced being eaten out like this before. Every movement of his tongue brought me closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel the warmth of his breath as he breathed in and out, his tongue darting up and down against my clit until I found herself grinding my hips against his mouth, positioning my pussy so that the angle was just perfect and I felt the pleasure rise from within me, rising from my toes and moving up my legs before exploding from within the very core of my being, an orgasm so intense that I could not, did not want to, control my moans. I was practically screaming in pleasure and my body convulsed in ecstasy. My breasts heaved up and down and I could feel the contractions inside me, having no control whatsoever at how my body was reacting. His fingers were now playing with my nipples and his tongue was still on me. He had slowed down his licking slightly, moving his tongue in circles around my clit. He increased his pace until he discovered my most sensitive spot, the tip of my clitoris was engorged and hard. He sucked hard on it, which immediately caused me to spasm and come again, gasping and screaming in pleasure. He continued to do this to me over and over and over again and every time I rode the wave of pure ecstasy.

Just as I thought that I couldn't handle another orgasm, he slid his fingers inside me, causing me to moan deeply. He finger fucked me hard, looking down at me; my head thrown back against the pillow, arms holding on to other pillows, eyes closed and biting down on my lips in a pathetic attempt to quieten my moans. My hips were moving up and down as his fingers moved in and out and when he could feel another orgasm coming, he bent down and his magic tongue pushed me over the edge yet again.

I cried out in pleasure, almost whimpering, begging his to stop. My body was shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. He moved up to cuddle me. "Shhhh... shhhhh... it's okay" he said. "Are you alright?"

"Yes....Yes....." I cried out, cuddling into his arms as my whole body trembled and tingled. He held me to him, tight, and I felt so safe in the arms of this man with the magic tongue.

"What about you?" I asked, my hand moving to his engorged cock. I really didn't have the strength to do anything but I felt I should. I stroked his cock, ready to part my legs and let him finish in me. He just smiled at me. "Rest.. looks like I tired you out."

"You sure?" I asked weakly. He just nodded and kissed my forehead. "Today is all about you."

No man had ever treated me this way before. It was almost a relief that I could just enjoy the pleasure and not have to worry about him. Yet, I felt I was cheating him somehow. We lay there, cuddling and chatting and learning more about each other.

After a while of chatting, his hands moved to my pussy. I giggled. "No!" I laughed. "Yes!" He replied and shuffled under the covers, kissing my thighs and then breathing on my pussy. I lay back, sighing in contentment as he ran his tongue up along my slit. His fingers slipped easily into me and he started to tease my g-spot as his tongue worked it's magic on my pussy and clit. I held his head in place, thrusting against his mouth as I came again. And again. And again. And again. I was insatiable for him.

Each orgasm more intense than the other and just like earlier. At one point I cried out "Do what you want to me". This was his cue to take me and fuck me hard but he had other ideas. He kept eating me, finger fucking me, taking me to places I had never been. My body and mind was in orgasmic bliss as I kept cumming and cumming. I had to beg him to stop.

That was how it was for a good 5 hours. He would eat me and I would cum over and over again. We'd lay and chat a bit, perhaps even doze off for a bit and then he would start again. I don't for the life of me know how many times he was at it but I had no complaints. I'm not even sure if I sucked him off at some point but I don't think I did and the fact that he was just so intent on pleasing me was a real eye-opener for me.

Soon it was time to leave and we both got dressed. We sat on the bed, looking at each other and smiling. "Wasted all those years of your life not getting cunnilingus huh?" He joked.

I shook my head. "I never knew. The other men just didn't do it. You... oh my god, You!"

"I thought you said 'this wasn't my thing'" he said, quoting the words I had told him.

"Who knew? At least now I do." I smiled softly at him. "Thank you."

We sat smiling quietly. "We didn't fuck." I said. "I'm sorry."

He smiled back gently at me. "I told you, today was all about you. We can get together again another time. Something to look forward too."

"Yes, indeed. Something to look forward to." I replied. "You better get going, we don't want suspicions to arise if there is going to be another time."

He nodded, kissed me and left the hotel room. I lay back again on the bed for a moment. I felt completely and utterly fucked even though no penetration had taken place. I had felt things I never thought were possible. I smiled at the thought and gathering my things, left to go home.

And this was just the beginning.