All Comments on 'My Oral Awakening'

by Erina_willing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

God, that was so good and brought back so many memories. Until I met my husband, no man had made me come by going down on me. Women yes, but that was much later in life. We were married in 1980 and he still uses his tongue to make me come like crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This woman must have been some sort of super-being because my wife could never sustain five hours of orgasms brought about by cunnilingus. She would be so sensitive she'd be pushing me away. It was a cute story other than that, although the reference to incest did nothing to enhance it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfectly arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife also loved it when i licked her, and boy did I ever love it as well! She was sweet and petite and I never got enough. If she asked me to lick her every day i would have. But for sure, she would get too sensitive after two or three orgasms.

One of the things I liked to do, was to have her lie back on the bed with her knees up, while i knelt on the floor and licked her. I'd lick her to her first orgasm, than let her breathe and rest just a minute, than slowly start bringing her to her second time. But this time, just as she got close, and started to cum for the second time, I'd stand up, position my cockhead right at her entrance and quickly push all the way in, triggering massive contractions as her orgasm just rippled over her. I'd just hold it all the way in for a bit, while she spasmed, or maybe I'd be more in the mood to pound away and hopefully join her as soon as possible. Well, I liked it and I think she did as well, because like most women, she rarely came while actually fucking. I sure miss her.

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

This fully describes several of my first dates, perfectly, exactly. I was initiated into giving oral orgasms to girls at 17 by my older female cousin and have been obsessed with it ever since. Loved this piece, just perfect!

mrlithianmrlithian7 months ago

Just. Amazing. I loved it and felt like I was there, watching. It's my favorite thing to do with a woman, and I never tire of pleasing her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErina_willing@Erina_willing
I am not new to Lit. Been here a while just sometimes I feel like starting afresh. Love all sorts of sex and am pretty open. Sex is just sex although sometimes it gets complicated. But if you dont let yourself experience things, then its just all a waste.....