All Comments on 'My Own Heaven Ch. 20'

by DaniSub215

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Real or Fantasy

I love these stories. The situations Heather and Tina find themselves in are so different from other stories. I am tempted to show them to my husband, but I know he'll want to do those things to me. I'm sure I would love it but, WOW, could I stand having those things done to me. So, my question is: Dani, did the things in your stories really happen to you or are they your fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Top Story

I enjoyed all that Heather and Tina went through and the writing style was enjoyable also not merely sex and domination but a storyline as well great show thank you girl.

CharlotteBCharlotteBabout 15 years ago
More more more

I love Keith's creativity in "torturing" Heather. I don't know how you're able to invent these things, but please keep them (and us) coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brilliant

i dont know you do it.the only way is.....yo must have had a good time DOING IT

DaniSub215DaniSub215almost 15 years agoAuthor
The author responds

Yes, the things that happen to "Heather" actually happened (Read: were done) to me. I don't know where "Keith" comes up with his ideas and gadgets, but I'll continue with my story and as long as my "Keith" keeps doing things to me, I'll keep writing.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Good

Good is the most brief and clean way I can think to say it. The scene at the end was what made the chapter. Very very well done. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
getting worse

The longer this story goes on the more unbelievable it becomes. Hours naked in the snow and no frostbite .Not going to read this any more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous