All Comments on 'My Pixie Bartender Ch. 02'

by NJNomad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing! I miss Tracy but Jackie has got some real good potential!

NJNomadNJNomadabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I’m trying to get the rest of my Tracy memories pulled together into readable chapters. The storage drive I had some of them on failed, so I have to rewrite them from my old notebooks I wrote in back then.

My relationship with Jackie was much different than the one with Tracy, but I hope you enjoy reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad to hear about the storage drive but glad to hear you’re still working on more chapters! Loving both of your mains so far (Tracy and Jackie, I mean : D) and excited to see where you take us next! You’re an amazing writer btw :)

MjirsvhMjirsvhalmost 2 years ago

I loved the 1st 2 parts to this and really hope to read more of it! I definitely prefer the start of this to the stories with Tracey, and those ones are very good. A quick side question - Do you ever plan to write/ tell any stories that involve a smell other than feet? id love to read your writing about other smells, but if it isnt your thing then i totally understand. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue these stories when you have the chance, fetish friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you planning on updating this one next and do you have an estimate for when your next release is? Just curious, not demanding or anything :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tell us about your next meetings with Jackie :•]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNJNomad@NJNomad
I'm just an average guy living an interesting life. Friends have always enjoyed hearing me talk about the things I’ve done, and I realized in my 20’s that I should write memorable events in a journal for later in life. My writings are taken from those journals and written to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES