My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added in a little game, involving a forceful quick push inside, a slow, drawn-out withdrawal, and a pause at the pussy entrance prior to the next thrust, one of random length. She couldn't establish a rhythm, she didn't know when to expect my cock to be at depth next, and it drove her crazy, with both pleasure and frustration. I knew it worked on Tethys, and I was glad to see that Hera was vulnerable to it as well.

"Goddam it, PLEASE fuck me!" she shouted for the fourth time, and I finally obeyed, returning suddenly to my heavy fast pounding rhythm. I felt Tethys grabbing my ass cheeks to push me in harder, as if it would make a difference. It did, just knowing that she was there, actively helping, approving, blessing us. God, this was such an erotic, ecstatic life I was living!

I could hear my breath changing as my impending orgasm became more insistent. Hera heard it too, and her own orgasm began to shape itself in response. Her passion triggered more of mine, and mine triggered more of hers. We were perfectly in sync, and when I roared out my spewing orgasm, she screamed hers.

There was no recovering from this one. I flopped out of Hera and collapsed onto the bed, rolling over onto my back.

It didn't sink in right away that the delightful tingling sensation I felt on my depleted shaft was not Tethys consuming the leftovers, as I would normally expect, but none other than Phoebe herself. She looked up at me and smiled shyly, while I grinned back. Hera was right. Her mother'd had a lot of practice, she was very skilled. I had no doubt she'd be giving me full blowjobs sooner rather than later, and if her bossy daughter insisted that she fuck me, eventually she would. Did I want that? My moral compass was not pointing in any particular direction at the moment. All I could tell is that everyone seemed to be very happy right now.

Hera still had another orgasm in her and Tethys teased it out while sucking the dripping drool from her pussy and playing with her clit jewelry. Phoebe seemed to think I was preparing one as well, my cock was actually re-extending from her expert attentions, but I was dry inside. Once I was clean outside, she pulled back, licking her lips.

We all seemed to notice the stench in the air surrounding us as we came down from our orgasmic highs, and showers began to assume a high priority. Phoebe added to the idea list.

"Anybody hungry?" she asked. "After we get cleaned up we can head out for dinner before I go home."

Tethys and I shared the shower while Hera changed the bedsheets. "Stay here," she ordered when she was done, and Hera stepped in as soon as Tethys stepped out. Soon, both girls were shiny clean by my hand, and I'd been thoroughly washed twice. Phoebe waited until we were all out of the bathroom before she took her own shower. A quick check revealed that all of us were at least minimally in need of a shave, and surprisingly, Hera had three razors ready to go. We prepped on the newly clean bed, and did a three-way shaving. I shaved Hera while Hera shaved Tethys and Tethys shaved me. That was a new experience. I was probably the hardest of us to get smooth, there are always a few stubborn whiskers on my scrotal sack that Tethys had learned to deal with. Soon even I was smooth as a baby.

I was still light outside when we left the house, but by the time we arrived at the restaurant, a rather informal place on the south bank of the Colorado river near Zilker Park, it had mostly faded.

"While you and Sonia are entertaining Carl tomorrow evening," I announced while trying to keep the slimy lasagna from dribbling down my chin, Hera is going to help satisfy Henri's need for female companionship."

"I trust you, Taylor, but is it really a good idea for you to pimp me off to a guy I haven't met yet?"

I brushed aside the memory of Hera fucking me wildly on the first night we'd met, only a week ago, but that had been Tethys pimping me out, not me pimping her out. It was a different situation... altogether. I smiled inwardly.

"I'm not taking you to fuck him, I'm taking you to his restaurant for dinner," I assured her. "The food there is much nicer than this."

"And a hell of a lot more expensive," Tethys added.

"Hera's worth it," I responded pointedly, surprised that Tethys might be criticizing the suggestion.

"Hey, I'm not disagreeing," she clarified. "Actually, I'm bragging. It's a very nice place. You'll have to dress up a little more than we are now, though." She was right. Their clothing was minimalist pullovers and smocks, easy to don and remove, and they were commando in the underwear department. Phoebe and I were dressed more completely, mostly because those were the clothes we had brought.

"Anyway, if you like him, and decide you do want to fuck him, you'll have a chance to do that on Sunday," I continued.

"Oh, you'll want to fuck him, believe me," Tethys smiled.

"And Phoebe," I stared her down. "You are going with us to The Taino, and you and your husband are going with us to Joe and Jo's house on Sunday. It's not an invitation, it's a formal request in the name of the Goddess, and it would be heresy to refuse."

Phoebe looked from me to Tethys to her daughter, and found the same decisive look in each of our eyes. "You knew that would get to me, didn't you?" she chuckled softly. "All right, we'll be there."

Phoebe headed for home directly from the diner. "Make sure you fuck Dad in all the ways I told you to," Hera called as she departed. It seemed to please her, just as much as it embarrassed her mother, that the other diners heard her clearly. "Give his cock a thorough working over, and have him really bless your sacred cunt. Then tomorrow you have to tell us about it in detail." Phoebe smiled, and made a quick exit.

The rest of us headed back to Hera's house, brushed our teeth, leaped onto the bed, and spent the next three hours stinking up the place again. This time, though, it all smelled like pussy and sweat, I was holding myself back for Tethys' morning pussy-filling. There were several more delectable female orgasms that tickled my ears, and with the residue of two very sexy and beautiful pussies coating my cock, I felt very studly. We drank and peed, and didn't bother to freshen up before we finally drifted off together in the same bed. I smiled and sniffed the heady sexual aroma that wafted over us, as a pleasant sleep took us.