My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Functional pornography?" I suggested.

"I didn't make it up," she explained. "This is actually a representation of a style of pottery that the Mocha people of Peru used to create long before the arrival of the Europeans. They had a nice variety of styles, some sexual, some pots that were almost photo-realistic sculpted faces, sometimes dogs in playful poses, sometimes warriors. I gravitated towards the sexual stuff first, knowing me, of course, but eventually I'm going to try all of them There are so many ancient cultures that we have pottery from, and I've gotten inspired studying them. So I've dabbled in a few here. Most aren't all that great, but they're nice practice pieces, and maybe a few will be worth buying for someone. One thing most of the ancient pottery has in common, it's almost all earthenware fired at low temperatures. That's why I can set up the barrel as a pit kiln, and get them finished off fairly quickly."

I had to admit it was fascinating, and at her direction I helped gather wood and arrange the fuel and the pots in the barrel. It was fun working naked, under the observant and critical supervision of a young, beautiful, and for once conservatively dressed woman. The top half of the barrel was filled with sawdust and pine needles, which triggered my curiosity.

"I'm lighting it from the top, and it's going to burn slowly down towards the main fuel and the stacked pots before things get super hot," she answered. "That way the clay heats up gradually, which minimizes thermal shock and the danger of things cracking and breaking in the heat. Then they cool down slowly too, I won't fish them out of the barrel until tomorrow morning. That also helps minimize breakage. Still, I get occasional cracks no matter what I do, it's just a hazard of the business. The lesson is not to get attached to your work until it's successfully completed."

"Are you saying that pottery is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get?" I teased.

"That's right," she glared. "Now run, Forrest, run to the porch and bring back the butane lighting torch under the counter by the left corner."

"OK, Jenneea," I drawled, and did as she ordered. I don't think Mr. Gump ever did his running naked, but around this crowd, you really don't ever know what you're going to get. I just had a growing confidence that whatever it was, it was going to be good.

The fire lit easily and evenly, and Hera spent some time fussing and fiddling with it until she was satisfied that the heating was going according to plan. She had a garden hose laid out and at the ready in case things went awry, but for now the flames were behaving.

"I'll have to go back and check on it at fairly frequent intervals for a while, but we don't have to spend the whole morning in the sun," she said.

We made ourselves comfortable on the back porch, I found a plug for my laptop and a place to sit with it, while a few feet away Hera was wedging another batch of brown clay.

"You're not using a wheel for this?" I asked, as she began rolling out thin rope-like clay cylinders, and coiling them about each other.

"The pottery wheel was unknown in the New World," she replied absently as she worked, "and a lot of the old African and Asian cultures, like the Jomon in ancient Japan, didn't use it either. But they made some incredible things without it. What I'm using here is a coil and scrape approach. Sometimes I use slabs, sometimes a paddle and anvil. There's a lot of ways you can shape clay, and it's fun to try to be authentic when I make something inspired by the ancient cultures. Besides, this way I can keep an eye on the barrel."

That made sense, and I went contentedly back to my programming. I idly wondered if "coding naked" could be considered an act of rebellion. It could certainly have an effect on collaborative software development. I spent about an hour adding new code, deleting lines, optimizing loops, and changing library calls. When I started testing, I was pleasantly surprised. The rate of evolution had almost doubled from the older design. Not that the older design had been very fast to begin with. Python wasn't known for speed, but with the right libraries it could at least approach impressiveness.

Hera made a few trips into the back yard to check on the barrel during that time, and each time returned with a satisfied expression. "I'm keeping my fingers crossed," she sounded hopeful, "but so far it's going smoothly."

By now I was ready for a break, and the fire in the barrel had already hit its peak and was beginning to fade. We had a little time to kill.

"Did Beth show you her erotic story?" I asked.

"No, she didn't mention it," Hera sounded surprised.

"I've got it here on my phone. Get ready for Casey and Cassie."

I brought it up, and we both read the tale from beginning to end. It was fun.

"Is that what they mean by purple prose?" Hera laughed as we reached the melodramatic, yet satisfying ending.

"I've seen worse," I shrugged. "To tell you the truth, I've seen worse from Stephen King. But, I've seen better from him too."

"Maybe it's just a matter of practice," she suggested. "I'd encourage her to keep practicing, just like my ceramics."

Hera was silent for a moment. "There is one thing she did say she'd like us to do. She said when she first started working with you, she saw a picture on your cell phone of a naked couple that sounded like Sonia and Henri, from her description. She says that caused a lot of animosity between the two of you at first, and she said she over-reacted. Now, she says she'd like it if we were to send her pictures when we have sex. I wouldn't do that with anyone we hadn't gotten permission from, but Megan and Tethys and I wouldn't mind at all?"

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised. "She said that?"

"The raunchier the better," Hera said brightly. "When my mom shows up later this afternoon she can do the video honors, I hope."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that," I grumbled. "I've spent the last two weeks trying to avoid all her personal questions about my sex life, and then when I finally did open up I felt like she twisted it anyway. Part of me is still worried that she can use that against me if she decides we aren't friends any more."

"What if we send her pictures of the other guys, like Carl and Henri and Joe?" she offered. "I don't mind her seeing me fucking, and she doesn't work with me, so maybe if we can get the others to agree, since they don't work with her either, she'll be happy with that. And I know for sure that Megan and Tethys would like it, since they've already said so. Uh, actually we already told Beth we'd do it."

"Is that so? She must have a more wicked mind than even I suspected. And, I guess I missed a couple of conversations last night."

"We had fun girl talk," Hera laughed.

I was starting to think about lunch, and suggested another trip to the nearby diner, but Hera nixed it. "I want to keep you naked the rest of the day and night. You have a nice body and a nice cock. I like looking at them, and I want us to eat naked. I've got plenty of food here. All this talk about having Beth watch me fuck is making me horny anyway. The kiln fire is settling down, and I'm ready to get undressed. I won't worry about the pots until the morning."

She quickly doffed her clothes, but she wasn't ready to abandon her clay work for sex just yet. "I think it will be another hour, give or take. I need to do a couple of adjustments to this piece that are time sensitive. Once I've got it all trimmed and scraped I'll cover it up and set it aside, and then I'm going to jump your bones."

"Don't you want to eat first?" I reminded her.

"Oh, yeah, I almost got ahead of myself."

Bellies full, adjustments made, Hera still had to make a quick run to the back yard to check the firing. It was quick enough that she didn't need to bother with clothes, and I looked on with interest as I compared the porcelain whiteness of her skin with the coppery bronze of Tethys, the earthy brown of Megan, the dark umber of Joanne, and the deep black of Sonia. All were beautiful, but Hera was definitely a body made for the bedroom, while the others were quite well suited for outdoor sex. It was fitting that Hera's bedroom was plush, soft, and feminine. I was ready to spend some quality time there.

She danced nymph-like back into the house, and confronted me with outstretched arms. I happily responded, and we stood there embracing tightly, swaying from side to side, her nipples hard against my rib cage, my cock rising rapidly, sliding between her moist thighs. It was soft, warm and lovely. Her face turned up towards mine and our lips met, wet, soft, warm and lovely. She broke the embrace, stepped back and looked me up and down, smiling. My cock had responded just the way she wanted. She grabbed it and pulled as she began to lead me towards the bedroom. I wasn't at all reluctant, but I held back in order to allow the steady tension as she tugged.

"You know I'm never jealous, but whenever I see Tethys or Megan or Sonia or Joanne crawling all over you I get a little twinge of envy," she said. "Maybe I should just call it impatience. I just get so eager for it to be my turn."

"What about Henri or Carl or Joe?" I asked. "You seem to enjoy being with them too."

"Oh, they're great," she nodded. "I'm not complaining about any of them, they're all sexy and very manly. I love fucking all of them, and I hope to do a lot more of it. But you're still special, Taylor. Maybe it's because you're the first of the group I met. You're the only one I've spent time with alone, you're the only one I've spent the night with. I really like you, Taylor. Tethys is right to make you her main man. I like your personality, I like that you're considerate and you treat both my mom and myself like real friends. I may get that way with the other guys eventually. I hope I do, but I'm already there with you."

Speaking of already there, we were already in the bedroom by this point, and Hera released my cock, backed to the bed, flopped backwards on it, and spread her legs wide.

"I want you to eat me, you mother fucker. Lap up my cunt and my clit, nibble on my jewelry, suck up my drooling pussy! I've been too hungry for you for too long. It's time for you to show me how hungry you are for me!"

I had no objections, and knelt beside the bed between her wide open legs. I reached forward, sliding my hands over her belly, up over her rib cage, and coming to a happy rest on her firm nubby nipples. I maneuvered them between my thumb and forefinger of each hand, pressing my palms gently upwards into the soft fat of her small but somehow proudly prominent breasts. She gasped, and I hadn't yet touched her pussy. I actually didn't want to touch her pussy just yet. I wanted to look at it. I wanted to gaze at it, to study it up close, to take the sight in, to feast my eyes. It was a beautiful pussy.

Hairless, like all of the pussies I'd enjoyed recently, it was flushed pink with desire. All of my other women had so much darker complexions, this pale skinned wonder seemed even more expressive as a result. At least the color contrast increased greatly to match the level of her arousal. The color peaked along the plump padding that occupied the space between the crease of her inner thighs and the thin quivering inner labia buttressing the glistening vestibule. Normally her pussy lips formed a neat little double row of tender flesh, still tempting, but protective of her inner mysteries. Now it was gaping open, vulnerable to invasion, inviting it. I knew she also had a dramatic blush on her chest between her breasts, but that would be addressed later. I continued to massage her breasts and nipples as I gazed at the delights between her legs.

I focused on the main attraction. Those pinkish-red inner lips looked like a long narrow funnel, starting right below her little nubbin of a clit and opening up into a dark wet tunnel an inch lower. I do mean wet. It wasn't actively leaking out of her yet, but that was only because the opening was facing partly upward, and it was still pooling and accumulating inside. She was glistening, first with desire and then with frustration as I continued to gaze without making contact. I could smell the aroma of her arousal, and it was intoxicating.

"Stop wasting my time!" she panted. "Eat me, hurry up! Lick me, goddam it, suck my clit! Fuck, my pussy's drooling... drink my drool!"

I showed mercy now. I lowered my face to her delectable offering of engorged tissue, breathing deep, gently at first but with rapidly increasing vigor, lapping and licking in and around the soaked orifice, nibbling and sucking on the now-prominent clitoris, taking the golden clit ring surrounding her hood with the tip of my tongue, lifting and pulling until she squealed.

Hera squealed. Repeatedly. She gasped, she groaned, she writhed, she cursed, she screamed, and she laughed. Her nipples, already hardened against my fingertips, expanded perceptibly, as did her clit under my tongue. Her aroma intensified, her juices flowed. My nose, my cheeks, my chin, all were saturated by her slippery, musky sweetness. My cock was aching to be inside her, but right now my tongue and taste buds wanted her more.

"I know the Goddess is celebrating. You are giving her such joy and beauty."

The voice was familiar. I wasn't surprised to hear it. I smiled, and plunged my face into that squirming pussy once more.

"Oh, Mom, come celebrate with us," Hera sighed. "Taylor's just getting started. I think the Goddess is feeling especially horny now. I think we're going to make her happy."

"I don't doubt that at all," Phoebe's voice giggled. "You're making me happy just seeing you like this. Taylor, is my little girl's pussy as tasty as you want it to be?"

"Better than the sweetest dessert," I paused and grinned at Hera's mother who was now approaching the bed. "But you already knew that."

"I never get tired of discovering it again," she purred. "But you already knew that."

I went back to my savoring of Hera's genital flavors, and Hera returned to her squealing, gasping, moaning, and twitching responses.

"By the way, Taylor," Phoebe stepped up to the bed, "Herakles and I owe you and your extraordinary woman Tethys our thanks for helping us see the obvious. In a week we've expanded our Goddess worship more than we thought possible."

"Mom and Dad have pretty much stopped wearing clothes around the house, and I think they want to try a little more adventure in their sex lives," Hera gasped again, continuing to shiver with pleasure.

"Well, we have decided that if we're going to honor the Goddess properly, we can't just talk the talk. Hera's already been walking the walk, and I need to start walking in her footsteps."

"Taylor's just giving me lip service," Hera giggled.

There was a pause behind me, which I didn't pay much heed to at the moment, distracted as I was by the heady ambrosia between Hera's legs. It may have been less than a minute before I felt Phoebe's bare hand on my bare shoulder. I heard a faint crackling noise as she lowered herself to her knees beside me.

"Mind sharing?" she asked sweetly. I smiled and nodded, and pulled back, appraising her. She had gotten undressed. Now she was caressing her daughter's pussy. She'd done some slight stroking of Hera on previous occasions while I was fucking or licking her, but it had been little more than incidental contact, and she herself had been dressed like a respectable matron. Right now, she was anything but.

Phoebe could never be called beautiful in any conventional sense, her large matronly breasts were pendulous, with their spread out nipples pointing almost vertically down. Her waistline was larger than her hips, which were not small. She had a big round ass, thick legs, thick arms, a wide face -- yes, she could stand to lose some weight, a lot of weight.

But there are some forms of beauty that transcend mere physical appearance; it's partly a state of mind, partly a matter of purpose, of awareness, of joy in what's to come and in what is being offered. Phoebe had that kind of beauty in abundance, and it could be unexpectedly sexy.

She positioned herself between her daughter's legs, gently displacing me, and continued licking and sucking Hera's pussy. No more incidental contact, all while ostensibly acting as cheerleader and photo-recorder. She wasn't merely going to talk the talk, she was going to serve her Goddess with devotion, dedication, and joy. She immersed herself in Hera's soaking vulva. Hera responded with equal enthusiasm, she had been wanting her mother to be part of her sexual adventures with me ever since our first meeting.

"Ooh, about time, Mom. Oh, that feels so fucking good! Yes... Yes, I know the Goddess is going to fucking love this. Fuck, Mom, your tongue is so blessed. Eat your baby girl's pussy, Mom! Eat the pussy you made. Lick it good. Oh, I don't believe it! My own middle-aged Mom is such a fucking sexy turnon! I love you Mom! You're the sexiest mother-fucking mother in the world!

I transferred most of my attention to Hera's upper body. My fingertips had never left her nipples, and Phoebe was very selfishly (and happily) reserving at least one hand for her own self-pleasure. I added my mouth to the work my hands were already doing, kneading, pinching, twisting and pulling on her small puffy breasts and her firm and swollen nipples. I directed one nipple at a time into my mouth, relishing the rubbery yet alive sensation.

"I want your cock," she whispered fiercely. "Feed me!"

I had to adjust my position once more. I released my hold on her tits, reluctantly, and knelt to the side of her face. She turned, and slurped the head of my cock into her mouth. It wasn't an intense blow job, she merely toyed with my manhood, clutching one hand partway around the shaft as it moved irregularly deeper into her open mouth and then out again. Part of it was my hip motions, part was from the bobbing and turning of her head, and the pulling and pushing of her hand. At times she'd release me to reach lower and gently stroke my balls. I was glad she was gentle.

But no, she wasn't trying to make me cum, she wasn't worshiping my cock or warming me up to fuck her, if anything she was treating it as a security blanket, or a steady brace from which to anchor the jerks and spasms resulting from her mother's continued attack on her genital region. From my new position I had an excellent platform to observe Phoebe's actions, and they were mesmerizing. I'd never been much into incest porn, and what I was seeing was well beyond anything I'd imagined. I knew Hera desired to have her parents fully involved in her sex life, and from our previous encounters I knew that Phoebe had been tempted to accommodate her. But maybe Hera knew something I didn't, maybe this was the culmination of her long-term plan. Something had changed the previous Sunday at Joe and Jo's, when Phoebe, Herakles, and Rena had suddenly turned their backs on their conservative lives and shucked their clothes. Rena had gone from angry and frightened over Megan's new polyamorous ways to embracing them wholeheartedly, Phoebe and Herakles had gone from bemused approval on the sidelines to full-on participation in Hera's kinks. Or at least Phoebe had. Now she knelt, her face wet and shiny and slimy, one hand on Hera's hip helping keep her aligned, the other reaching down between her own legs masturbating furiously and her tongue and lips worked furiously, either continuing the stimulation of Hera's leaking vulva, or muttering her own incantations with every breath.

"So beautiful, so blessed, so passionate. Thank you Goddess for this blessing, for accepting our offering of joy and desire. My sweet Hera blesses you, bless her sacred loving lasciviousness, her lust is your power. Bless us, loving Goddess!"