My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, the sexual tension wasn't completely gone!

"Did you ever imagine that your life would end up the way it has now?" she purred, as I wrapped an arm over her front and massaged a breast, as her very firm ass took the place pressed into my re-hardening cock that Tethys had vacated some time before.

"Until I met Tethys all I had was imagination," I sighed in my own contentment. "As of now, I don't think I would use the phrase 'end up' to describe where I'm at now. I've got a long way to go before I 'end up' anywhere, I hope."

"Good point," she nodded, tilting her head back until her neck contacted my lips, which I dutifully and happily kissed. Her skin was not only stunning to the eye, it was tasty on the tongue as well.

"Your girl Tethys kind of changed my outlook on life too," she mused. "Yeah, I had Henri and he was great then just like now, but I think we were starting to drift into a rut. Not his fault, he was focused on making the restaurant work and I was trying to help the band become something other than a garage group. I needed the modeling gig to make ends meet at the time. Tethys re-energized me, and that energy spilled back on to Henri and the band, too. I give her part of the credit for our successful tour last year, and it's part of the reason Henri has been so happy with the restaurant."

"Really? Tethys hasn't mentioned any of that to me."

"That's because the girl doesn't have a fucking clue what kind of affect she has on people," Sonia grinned. "She thinks she's just a slut nudist with a hyperactive sex drive, but that's just the surface expression. For me, she's kind of redefined my reality, how my sexuality intersects with my creativity, my attitude, and my feelings towards other people. I played at being a sex goddess on stage before I met Tethys, afterwards it was real."

"Well, she did completely transform my reality too," I agreed. "I may not even be the same person any more. If nothing else, my sexual stamina and recovery has increased by orders of magnitude."

"So I've heard," she snickered. "Which means you should be able to fit my pussy into your busy cock schedule more often than you have so far. I've been feeling a little neglected by you."

"Seriously? I always thought you didn't have time."

"Talk to your lady friend and see what you can do to block me in. I'm busy, sure, but we don't leave town for a couple of months yet, and as much as I like getting fucked by Henri and Carl, I still need more of it from you. "

I was speechless. I had been in awe of Sonia ever since Tethys had first shown me a picture of her, and the few times I had so far fucked this sultry black goddess were events that my memory treasured. I had always wanted more, but I had no idea I rated so highly with her.

"By the way," she changed the subject, "Is Megan going to be riding your cock while she sings a song again tonight?"

"She's threatened to."

"What you two did last week was pure fire. Megan doesn't appreciate what a vocal artist she is, when I get back from Asia I might want to spend some time with her to see what she's capable of and what she wants. And she's sexy as fuck, too. You're not so bad yourself, Taylor, speaking of. You've got a great voice of your own. Maybe we can do a duet sometime."

My cock forgot that it had spent itself inside Tethys just a short time before. Sonia had it raging hard now. She twisted her body towards me and lay her head on my chest as one hand grabbed my eager manhood and held it straight up for her to study.

"This is what I like to see," she sighed. "The Flight Deck cleared for action and at battle stations. You know," she continued, lifting her face towards mine and giving my mouth a happy kiss, "I think I'm going to be wanting to take a cruise on your vessel from time to time. Save a cabin in First Class, will you?"

Who cares about a little mixed metaphor when you're going to be boarded by such a scrumptious passenger! My only regret was that after giving my ballsack a final affectionate squeeze, she got up and swayed back towards the porch, rejoining Henri.

Megan did in fact want to ride my cock while she sang that night. Joanne kicked off the music once more, starting with a rendition of Bonnie Raitt's "Something to Talk About." She sounded good, sultry seductive, and energetic all at once.

"Let's give them something to talk about

A little mystery to figure out

Let's give them something to talk about

How about love, love, love, love?"

I wasn't sure about the 'mystery' part. None of us were leaving much to the imagination.

Sonia got up next. She'd obviously been looking forward to this.

"Last week I wasn't ready to sing any of my own stuff, but now I have a little more of a backing track," she announced. "I'm going to try it. Feel free to boo if you don't like it."

"Don't be ridiculous, girl!" Tethys shouted back.

"This song is called 'Erotic Goddess,'" Sonia continued. "I'll be singing it on our tour. You guys are the first ones to hear it other than Henri and the band."

The introduction had a guitar-heavy thump to it, that transitioned into a funky rhythm.

"You're not my one and only, you're just my everything

Your love moves deep inside me, it makes me want to sing

But I can live without you, don't think it's guaranteed

Give me your fire, your sweaty soul, you'll have the best of me

The music changed again, her pitch rose, she sounded to me amazingly like Tina Turner in her heyday.

Love me with your body, Baby, love me with your mind

Love me from above me, Baby, love me from behind

....

Slide your love inside me Baby, love me skin to skin

Let me open up for you, and hold you deep within

We won't be caged together, you and I are free

To share our joy with others, our sensuality

We're home when we're together, safe from stormy seas

I'll lock the world out of my heart, you have the master key

....

Love me with your body, Baby, love me with your mind

Love me from above me, Baby, love me from behind

....

I'll drink your spewing passion, you taste my flowing love

I'll ride your sweaty body, I'll fit you like a glove

....

Love me with your body, Baby, love me with your mind

Love me from above me, Baby, love me from behind

Fill me with your sweetness, Baby, overflow with love

I'm your Erotic Goddess, Baby, cumming from above"

Another song that absolutely needed to be performed naked. I had no idea how she was going to do that on stage in Asia, but here in the Hill's living room it seemed the most natural thing in the world to do. I wondered if Megan would want to sing that song while fucking me. Then I wondered if Sonia would want to sing that song while fucking me. I loved the power of music!

Next up was my turn. I hadn't really given much thought to what I would sing, but if we were going to do this weekly, I sure didn't want to be that boring guy who sings one song, the same song, week after week. I made a quick mental list of the songs I knew fairly well, and one suddenly leaped into my brain. I could do it, but it would be a challenge. Fortunately, the karaoke software allows the music to be adjusted up or down by a key or two.

Joanne, again playing DJ this week, spooled up my request. It was just as romantic and sappy as the old George Strait song I usually sang to Tethys, but a little more contemporary. I pretended to be Bruno Mars, and with a slightly lower key, began singing "Just The Way You Are."

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know

When I compliment her, she won't believe me

I looked Tethys in the eye as I sang this. I guess the part about her hair falling perfectly might have been a little poetic license, it had a tendency to take on a mind of it's own, but I just considered that "full bodied." It was perfect as far as I was concerned.

Her lips, her lips

I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh

She hates, but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know

You know I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same

So don't even bother askin' if you look okay

You know I'll say

I don't think she actually hated her laugh, it was definitely one of my favorites among her traits, and god was she sexy!

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

This required no poetic license at all. Every word, I thought, was cold hard objective fact. And if she didn't believe it now, she would by the time I was done with her.

But then, the words applied to all the women here, one way or the other. Sure, Sonia would never have hair falling perfectly, it was too short to fall at all. The parents of the group, Joanne, Rena, and Phoebe, might not draw a crowd of strangers with their looks, but they did have beautiful smiles, and they were beautiful women to anyone who knew them. Every woman here, I thought, deserved to have this song sung for her.

Megan grabbed me as soon as I finished singing, while Hera was heading up to the front. She took me to a corner of the room.

"You need to get ready for our song," she commanded. She wouldn't tell me what that song actually was, and her idea of preparation was to get my cock hard and my desire peaked so that I would cum inside her while she was singing. That, I had learned, was her biggest turn-on, her most powerful fantasy. I tried to listen to Hera sing as Megan expertly and lovingly sucked on my cock. She performed a pretty good rendition of Taylor Swift's "Blank Slate," even projecting just the right level of crazy to make it believable.

So it's gonna be forever

Or it's gonna go down in flames

You can tell me when it's over, mm

If the high was worth the pain

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

'Cause you know I love the players

And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless

We'll take this way too far

It'll leave you breathless, hmm

Or with a nasty scar

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I've got a blank space, baby

And I'll write your name

Had my rational mind been completely engaged, I would have reasoned that the song was a complete fiction in Hera's case, at least as far as I knew so far. Sure, she might have exes thinking she was insane, but she hadn't yet struck me as the "nasty scar" type. In fact, I suspected she, like Megan and even Tethys, were much more likely to be on the receiving end of nasty scars than to be dishing them out. It was my job, and hopefully the duty of all the other members of this little tribe, to make sure none of that happened to one another.

Of course my rational mind was not completely engaged, because by the time Hera had finished singing I was fucking Megan vigorously from behind, and I barely caught Henri's singing of Barry White's "You're Gonna Miss My Loving," apparently aimed at Sonia's looming absence. He sounded good, but I couldn't cheer, because by then I was on my back with Megan's pussy against my mouth, my tongue brushing her clit, and her lips once again wrapped around my Flight Deck. I was proud of myself for staying in control and not cumming in her mouth or her pussy yet, but I knew she trusted me to hold off until the proper moment. That was my porn star super power and I was going to do it right.

Angela and Rick did a song together, a rappish number that I didn't know. It was bouncy and infectious, and they had nice voices, but I didn't get the lyrics at all. If my rational mind had been completely engaged I might have recognized a looming generation gap between myself and a half-generation younger. But I didn't feel any gap between myself and the younger lady now riding cowgirl on top of me. Rena came over and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek as she fucked me, whispering "I'm going to sing a song for both of you."

Rena was the next one up, and it was the first time I'd heard her sing. I knew immediately where Megan had gotten her beautiful voice from. She did "The Story of Us" from Sandrine. It was a lovely song with sweet lyrics, one that I hadn't heard in a long time.

Living inside this world of doubt

Never thought I would make it out

But something inside my soul woke up

And showed me a better way

This beautiful treasure was inside of me

It's got to be the secret

Amaze me

I've waited forever

Now it's right in front of me

Her voice was clear, and filled with emotion. If my rational mind had been completely engaged, it wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference, because this song was affecting both me and Megan.

Knowing the truth has set me free

I never thought you would find in me

The things I have been hiding for so long

And there's so much more to me

This beautiful treasure was inside of me

It's got to be the secret

Amaze me

I've waited forever

Now it's right in front of me

It was the second "This beautiful treasure was inside of me" that triggered Megan's orgasm. It was all I could do to not join her. That was a sexy song, and Rena had a sexy singing voice, and how could a mother singing a love song to her daughter who was in the middle of fucking a man not send her over the top?

We had to be next. We disengaged long enough to run up to the front of the room. Megan grabbed the microphone and kissed her mother, I lay back down and Megan arranged me so that my cock and balls were facing the audience, and my head was pointing at the wall. She impaled herself on me without any further ceremony, in a reverse cowgirl posture. Everyone else had a clear view of my cock disappearing deep into her already-dripping pussy, while I enjoyed the sight of her shapely back, hips, and ass. Being the center of attention excited her even more, and her cunt muscles tightened up powerfully on my shaft. I was near-heaven.

Her song choice surprised me, but maybe it shouldn't have.

It might seem crazy what I am 'bout to say

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break

I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space

With the air, like I don't care, baby by the way

Yes, I knew the song. For a split second my mind drifted over to the version I was actually more familiar with, Weird Al's "Tacky." But this was the time for joy and celebration, not satire.

Because I'm happy --

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy --

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy --

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy --

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

She let the karaoke background do the "happy" part, but she sure sounded happy slamming up and down on my groin as she sang. It was amazing how tight and slippery she was at the same time, and I had to admit I was happy as well.

Bring me down

Can't nothing, bring me down

My level's too high to bring me down

Can't nothing, bring me down, I said

Bring me down, can't nothing

Bring me down

My level's too high to bring me down

Can't nothing, bring me down, I said

I lost it. My semen pumped into her fast and hard, and she came as she felt it inside her. Her voice squealed, and she did miss a couple of lines, but she recovered before the end of the chorus, and finished out the song with a huge smile, with my cum flowing out and whipping like cream from the churning of our thrusts. (I saw it in detail later on video, Phoebe is queen of the close-up.)

That was a good song, and the applause was loud and raucous. I could see karaoke-fucking Megan becoming a Sunday tradition, and I was already looking forward to next week.

Tethys walked over to join us and dragged Rena along. My love wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deep, her crotch and belly rubbing forward onto my semen-smeared but not quite depleted cock. It responded surprisingly promptly.

"What's your recovery time, stud?" she cooed.

"Let me catch my breath, grab a drink, and wait out the next song, and I can give you all you want, Sexy," I answered.

"Not me, Rena. She's been waiting her turn with you all day."

Rena had her huge, exotic, dark eyes shining in my direction. The look on her face could have been interpreted as fear or anticipation, or both. I was hoping for the best. The fact that her nipples were sticking straight outward added optimism to that hope.

I stepped up and took her in my arms, and we kissed long and deep. She was a soft and gentle kisser, not hesitant or withdrawn, but careful and curious. She wrapped her own arms around me and pulled me tightly into her.

"Does this mean you enjoyed your recent experiences and want to repeat them?" I smiled.

"I want to make them habitual," she returned my smile. "I want to make my daughter proud."

"Don't get competitive, Mom," Megan was standing very close to one side with her hand resting on my ass cheek. "You're doing this for your own happiness, not to win a contest"

Tethys was on the other side, her own hand equally involved. "I think we're all going to be winners tonight," she murmured.

Before we could go any further, Joe had grabbed the microphone and was at the front of the room.

"These last few weeks have been some of the most surprising and wonderful of our lives," he said. "We left San Diego and came down here to Austin because we wanted to be near our daughter, and hopefully support her through her university years. I wasn't sure that was really a good idea, and I was worried that Angela would think we were interfering and intruding, but we just wanted to help. I didn't know if we were going to stay here or if we would soon be heading back to California with our tails between our legs. I'd like to thank Angela for being so incredibly patient and forgiving of us."

A chuckle went through the room, and Angela didn't need a microphone for her response to be heard.

"I forgive you Dad, if you and Mom hadn't come to the rescue I'd still be wearing clothes!" She grinned at Rick and gave his cock an affectionate squeeze.

"Well, we certainly wouldn't want that to happen!" broke in Joanne.

"Anyway," continued Joe, "in addition to interfering with our poor little girl's sex life and disrupting her lifestyle, we totally by accident met some of the most amazing and beautiful people imaginable, starting with Tethys and Carl. And it's through you, Tethys, that all these other fantastic friends are now sharing their lives with us. I know you like to say we're a Tribe, and more and more I'm coming to see the truth of that. We're first and foremost a group of horny mother fuckers, but I think it's growing beyond that, as great as the sex is, it's just one part of who we are. I hope, and I think, we're all here for each other in all kinds of situations, good and bad."