My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers

Tethys added her own side to side wiggle and gasped with the enjoyment of sensation and surroundings.

"You two are beautiful," I heard her say to Megan's mouth and Rick's cock. Megan's response was to pop off Rick once more, grab the cock in question and bend it to the side, pointing it towards her face. Tethys took the proffered flesh, and leaned forward to take it most of the way down her throat. I knew she'd have had no trouble swallowing it balls deep if she were in Megan's position in front, but I was impressed that she could also get so deep from the side. She hummed as she gargled on it, then backed off and returned it to it's rightful borrower.

"He's a tasty treat, isn't he?" she observed to Megan.

"The young hispanic girl nodded as she plunged her lips back downward along the slippery shaft. Coming up for air once more she gasped and grinned. "Angela chose well."

Angela and Carl chose that moment to appear on the opposite side of Megan and Rick from us. They set their towel down and Angela kneeled into a mirror image or Tethys' posture, facing her across from Rick's glistening wet shaft. Carl waited a moment for her to position herself, and then unceremoniously slid his cock into her, and assumed a rhythmic thrusting that was the same frequency as my own.

"I have an idea," Megan said, as she stood up and turned her back on Rick. She knelt down quickly and took up the same doggy style posture as Tethys and Angela, so that when she backed into Rick's cock, both of the other ladies were in tasting distance of the spot where Rick disappeared inside her.

I imagine that to a third party, the scene would be both comical and mechanical, but also harmonious as our movements synchronized. Three men thrust in and out of our partners in a matched tempo, so that the two side ladies swayed forward towards each other simultaneously, at full forward their lips separated only by Rick's gleaming shaft. At the same time, Megan had pulled forward also, out to her own near-withdrawal distance, giving enough rump clearance so that Tethys and Angela could converge. They pushed a lipsmack onto the sides of Rick's cock, and then as they all moved back, hitting maximum depth for the penis team, Angela and Tethys could then each plant a kiss on the opposite sides of Megan's fine and fully penetrated rump. Had someone hooked up a camshaft to us, I think it would have rotated smoothly.

The arrangement felt great, looked clever, and was thoroughly entertaining, but it didn't seem to be leading any of us towards orgasm. The girls were giggling too loudly, and exaggerating the smacking sounds of their lips on the alternating presentations of male and female flesh. Megan was the only one with lips unoccupied, and the one most likely to enjoy an undistracted orgasm, until Sonia suddenly appeared and crouched down right in front of her.

"You are so adorably cute!" she exulted, planting four kisses on Megan's face. She got the lips, forehead, and each cheek, and after pausing for a moment to enjoy the view, she added another on the tip of Megan's nose. Megan smiled at her, and without changing her pace, began to smack even more forcefully into Rick's thrusts.

"Don't you look sexy!" she added as I felt her drape one arm over my shoulder, while the other hand slid down my back, took a squeeze of my butt cheek, and then reached below to stroke the rear of my quivering balls as Tethys bounced against them. All I got was a few seconds as her attention rapidly shifted to Tethys in front of me. She leaned over my girlfriends bronze back, stroked her shoulders, and then slapped her ass.

"That's a fine butt you got on you, girl. Round and tight and firm as fuck. You must lift weights or something."

Sonia made the rounds. She had sweet things to say for each of the six-some, accompanied by sensuous touches for all. Where until now, the sex had been mostly giddy comedy, Sonia's encouragement had amped up the eroticism, and what were giggles were becoming genuine moans.

"What... did you do... with Henri?" Tethys gasped, as my thrusts were becoming steadily more emphatic.

"Hera jumped on him as soon as we walked through the door," Sonia smirked. "I would say that they're inside right now getting reacquainted, but I see them right now on the patio."

Tethys and I were the least well-placed to see them, they were almost in the direct view of the other couples. We twisted our necks to see them, which disrupted the three-way rhythm. Fortunately, the others paused while we looked. Hera was indeed standing next to Henri under the covered porch, one hand bravely attempting to wrap itself around his half-hard black sausage. Hera couldn't resist using men's cocks as handles, or even crutches, I thought. Anywhere a penis was conveniently located, she'd grab it and then hold on for dear life.

"I can see what I want," Sonia announced, and lay down on her back, wriggling beneath Megan and scooting back until her face was directly below the merging point of Rick's cock and Megan's cunt. The rhythm of the three couples picked up again, while Sonia took advantage of her position to thoroughly wrap her tongue around the accessible genitals. She even managed to get Rick's balls completely into her mouth for a quick second every few thrusts.

Rick and Megan were being visibly affected by the extra stimulation, and I'd already arrived at the conclusion that Rick, in his relative inexperience, would be the first to blow, and Sonia wasn't making it any easier on him. The enhanced eroticism was leaving none of us untouched, I could feel Tethys twitching the muscle of her vaginal canal seemingly involuntarily as her excitement built. My own cock seemed to be more sensitive, tingling sensations building around the base, halfway up the shaft, and the head. Megan and Angela both suddenly and simultaneously cried out their moaning orgasms, and only seconds later, Rick let loose an ample load into Megan's pussy. Sonia, never known for her patience, waited only a few seconds after Rick's cock stopped pulsating before she pulled it free from its sloppy haven and devoured its dripping residue. Then she placed equal emphasis on savoring the pale cream oozing from Megan's pussy. That involved more licking and lapping of Megan's clit, and she quickly responded with another orgasm.

Angela reached over to Rick and puled him down for a long kiss, which he returned gratefully. Then he got up and staggered towards the pool. Megan made a dripping beeline towards Hera and Henri, who by now were joined by Rena, Phoebe, Herakles, Joe, and Jo, gathered around the edge of the pool patio. For now, Angela and Carl, and Tethys and me were the only ones fucking. Most of the eyes were on us. There was no cock separating the lips of Tethys and Angela now, and they exchanged wet and passionate kisses while Carl and I grinned at each other across the two flawless brown bodies. I knew I could outlast Carl if I wanted to, but at the moment there was really no reason to draw it out. Both women wanted to be filled, and the audience wanted to see it happen.

"Are you ready?" I huskily asked Tethys. "Oh, yes, Oh yes!" she answered. I sped up my thrusting, and reach forward and under her to cup and pinch her swaying breasts. Carl followed my lead as he thrust deep and fast into Angela. Her parents left their seats and came up close to watch. I was used to how Phoebe reacted to Hera's fucking, but this was the first time I'd seen the Hills respond so directly to their daughter's fucking.

"You fuck so beautifully, sweetheart," Joanne whispered to her, and Joe added "Just like your mother, baby."

"Your pussy is so wet and gorgeous with Carl's big cock inside you," her mother continued. "I know how good it feels for you, because it's so good when he fucks me. Do you like fucking for Mommy and Daddy? Do you like us seeing you squirm with the big hard hot wet cock filling your beautiful little cunt?"

Angela responded with a long, rising moan, echoed almost immediately by a similar, but lower pitched moan from Carl. They came together, and triggered a sudden, explosive orgasm from Tethys. As her already tight pussy squeezed my cock even harder, and her shriek of pleasure filled the yard, I let go. The sensation was beyond intense, it felt like I would pass out as the pleasure exploded through both my cock and the top of my head. My intense night before with Hera had left me sore and sensitive, but I had recovered a lot quicker than I'd expected to. When I came back to my senses, Tethys was sucking Carl's fading cock clean, Joanne was slurping on mine, and Angela was lapping the residue from Tethys' pussy. Joe was squeezing his own cock.

"Mom, come on over here, we need to take care of Joe," I heard Megan's voice approach once more, and she led her naked mother over to our spent group. Rena looked torn between embarrassment and enthusiasm, and Joe stood up to meet her.

"I can help you if you want me to," he told her.

"Remember yesterday at the lake!" Joanne pulled off my cock long enough to say, and Megan repeated the endorsement.

"He really fucked you good yesterday, Mom, go for another one."

"Joanne looked up at me and smiled. "Excuse me," she said, and then she stood to join her husband, Megan and Rena.

"It's therapy, Rena," she said. "This isn't a one time fling. You're going to get used to fucking all of us regularly, as often as you want. And if you just want a friend, we're here for that too."

This could get interesting, I thought. Hera brought over another large towel, and Rena and Joe settled down on it, with Joanne and Megan next to them as emotional support. Tethys and I lay back on our own towel, facing them. She snuggled into me, her ass pressing into my still-sticky cock, my hands wrapped around her front, gently massaging her breasts and nipples. She sighed contentedly.

Rena and Joe were opposites in so many ways, Joe confident but patient, Rena newly inspired and eager, yet still nervous. Joanne and Megan sat close to her, whispering encouragement, stroking her gently. Rena was undergoing an amazing transformation before our eyes. She'd had sex only a handful of times in her life, the first time a rape, which shouldn't even count as sex, one that had produced Megan. Yet in spite of the circumstances, her extreme youth, and the horrible reaction of her own parents who should have nurtured her through it, she had brought up Megan with complete love and devotion, sacrificing her own happiness for her daughter. Now she was old beyond her years, yet with the inexperience of a novice. Now she was making up for lost time. In the last week, seeing Megan's passion and joy, she finally began to comprehend the idea of experiencing love, pleasure, and happiness of her own.

"Mom, you deserve this," Megan was whispering to Rena as she gently stroked her hair. "You've spent your whole life taking care of me, loving me like a daughter. I love you so much, Mom. I love you as my mother. Now you need to be loved like a woman."

Megan reached up and grabbed Joe by his swollen cock, then pulled him down to his knees in front of her mother. Joe did not resist. He remained kneeling, his cock still being squeezed and stroked by Megan's free hand.

Rena nodded, and both Megan and Joanne lay her onto her back on the blanket. She shivered a little, and Joanne snuggled up to her on one side. Megan released Joe, and sat at her mother's head, cradling it in her naked lap. Joe lay beside her on the other side of his wife. They both began gently kissing her cheeks, and softly slipping their fingers across the skin of her breasts and belly.

"You're a beautiful woman, Rena," Joanne whispered, and Rena looked up into her daughter's eyes.

"Am I doing ok?" she asked shyly. "You're doing great, Mom, I'm so proud of you."

Rena smiled, and closed her eyes.

"Things are different now, Mom. There's no one here that will hurt you." She raised her head and looked at me. She smiled, and whispered again. "And later you'll find out that Taylor is amazing too, but I'll bet you already suspect that."

Tethys giggled, and wiggled her ass more deeply into my crotch. I may have turned a little red. "One saintly man at a time, Megan," she chuckled. "Stay focused, now." Megan winked at us.

Joanne continued softly caressing Rena's body, and Rena smiled through her closed eyes. When Joe began to stroke her feet, she opened her eyes and smiled at him. The stroking became a full massage, one foot at a time, at first gently and then more deeply. It was obvious this was another of his many talents, and it was just as obvious that Rena was a sucker for this particular talent. It made sense, of course. She was on her feet all day most days, and she didn't have anyone to come home to who could comfort them. From her squirming and moaning, it seemed likely that she would be just as happy to continue the foot rub without worrying about the sex.

Phoebe arrived with her phone to video the proceedings. "You should record this so you can look back on it and smile later," she pronounced. Rena nodded, but didn't open her eyes.

When Joanne leaned in and took Rena's nipple between her lips, Megan's mother squealed so loud and jerked so hard that for a moment it seemed she was trying to escape. But before Jo could pull back, she wrapped an arm around her shoulders and with a laugh, pulled her in deeper.

"Oh god this feels so good!" she gasped, as Jo's free hand began massaging her other breast. Joe moved in and somehow managed to keep his hand massaging Rena's feet while his face dipped between her thighs and began licking her pussy. Rena responded with an explosive, loud orgasm, one that she was happy to share with all of us.

Suddenly I felt a grip around my re-hardened cock,a very wet one. Tethys, inspired by the view, had with some deft wiggling and twisting managed to slide her still-soaked pussy back onto my cock without using her hands, or without me having to move. I was immersed in my own sloppy seconds. There was no danger of refilling her with semen just yet, because once she was fully embedded she was content to just lie there, adding enough muscular contractions to keep my shaft interested.

Joe changed positions, sliding his hands upwards to below Rena's knees, lifting them up and positioning himself between her thighs. His cock plunged in easily, and began to stroke in a strong but slow rhythm. Rena orgasmed again at about the second thrust, and then her hips started moving to meet Joe's. Joanne kept her lips on Rena's nipple, suckling and licking.

Rena opened her eyes, stared up at Joe for a moment, then lifted them up and back towards her daughter's face.

"Baby, your mommy's turning into a fuck slut. I love to fuck so much. I never thought it would be so good! Am I bad?"

"No, Mommy. It's beautiful. You're wonderful. You have good men to fuck now, not like the bastards you knew before. You're fucking with love and joy and safety now, so fuck all these guys as often as you feel like it. You might have to fight me for them every now and then, though," she smiled.

"I can do that," Rena smiled back, and closed her eyes again.

By the time Joe had finally filled her pussy to overflowing, Rena had cum twice more, and was exhausted. This wasn't something she was acclimated for.

"I'm a little sore," she breathed, and Megan giggled.

"I was sore after I fucked Taylor and Carl at first, but it was worth it. I got over it fast. You will too. Just pace yourself, and soon you can go at it all day long."

"I don't know about all day long, but I've always dreamed of having super-active sex life. I couldn't tell anybody, because, well, nobody respected me as it was, and then later I gained weight and nobody who had any good taste wanted me."

"That's not true!" Joe burst out at the same time I did. We looked at each other and laughed.

"First, you're not that heavy, and second, you're a beautiful woman whatever your weight," I continued.

"Compared to me you're like a willow branch," added Phoebe, who was definitely more padded than Rena.

Rena smiled ruefully. "Megan, when I got pregnant with you I was as slim as you are, but not as muscular." She looked around at Jo and Tethys. "You girls look amazing, and I let myself go. Working out yesterday felt so good even with the soreness I had later. I know how hard you work at staying in shape, and I never even tried until now. I feel like I'm starting a new life, and that means a new attitude and a new lifestyle. I'm going to get in shape and give Megan a run for her money," she smiled.

Megan set an adoring gaze on her mother. "If you want I'll be your coach. And I bet you are going to set the world on sexy fire!"

Phoebe leaned forward and kissed Rena on the forehead. "I feel ashamed now. Actually, I've been ashamed for a long time. I've got no excuse, I should be taking better care of myself and getting into shape too. Let's do it together!"

"We've got it now!" Joe laughed. "Carl, get over here! You need to witness this! You too, Taylor and Tethys. Angela! Everybody, stand around!"

Sonia and Henri approached, and even Hera braved the sunlight for the announcement.

"We have a vow from certain sexy women that they are soon going to look like fitness models," Joe proclaimed. "Considering that several other sexy ladies here already look like fitness models, and Carl does too, and Taylor and Henri almost do, I believe it's time to announce the formation of the Greater Austin Nudist, Orgy, and Fitness Club."

"Also known as 'The Tribe,'" Tethys added.

I thought Joe was just being dramatic, but he was sincere. Although he and Jo had recently joined a commercial gym, the stories of Carl's home gym, and the nudist workouts held there, had already inspired him.

"Carl's place is great, but it can't handle all of us and he and Sonia will be gone this fall anyway, right? Touring China as rock and roll gods?"

"Not just China," Sonia corrected. "And the word for me is 'Goddess.'"

"Noted!" he noted with a smile. "So we have room here, we're retired with no requirements to be anywhere, Carl has inspired me to want to be as jacked as I can be, my wife wants to work out with me, so why not put together our own home gym? When we consider our monthly fees at the commercial gym, it could pay for itself in a few years. I'd love to have everyone here come over whenever they want to work out."

"Whenever they want?" I asked. "Are you sure? I hope that wouldn't be a decision you'd regret later."

"It's not like the whole city would be coming over," he shrugged. "There are no strangers here. I'm sure Carl will still be welcoming people at his place, even when he and Sonia are out of town. Jo and I and Angela and Rick will use our setup, and then whoever else isn't using Carl's."

"I will," said Herakles. "If Phoebe wants to start working out, I want to be there with her. We just need to get a realistic schedule."

"I'm shamed, now," Hera sighed. "I thought I could stay in shape from fucking alone. Now it looks like all you fuckers are going to leave me in the dust if I don't shape up. I'll work out with you, Mom and Dad, as long as you promise to fuck in the middle of your workouts where I can see you like people do at Carl's place."

"You've been wanting to watch your father and I fuck for a long time, haven't you Precious," Phoebe cocked her head.

"Longer than you know," Hera answered.

Joe spent much of the rest of the afternoon huddled with Carl, discussing the ins and outs of home gyms, while the rest of us relaxed around the pool and the patio. The sexual tension had at least partially, and temporarily, dissipated, there were so many other things to talk about, so many snacks to enjoy, so much sunshine to soak in. The Tribe had distributed itself into a collection of small, temporary groups, as people joined and left conversations almost at random. The voices were happy, the laughter was frequent but mellow rather than raucous. Tethys had long since pulled herself away from my cock and was deep into a conversation with Hera about the online art market, a conversation which Rena was, to my surprise, paying very close attention. Rick, Angela, Megan and Henri were good-naturedly arguing about the upcoming football season, while Phoebe and Joanne were talking with Herakles about international trade policy. Sonia joined me and snuggled in comfortably.

MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers