My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Tethys smiling at me as we listened. Joe was right. This really was all Tethys' doing.

"So I'm not trying to put an end to the night already, or even the singing, but speaking for the Hill family, myself, Jo, and Angela, you inspired a song in my heart that I haven't sung or heard since I was in school. I realize I'll never sound like Julie Andrews, but I want you to know that I think I'm speaking for all of us Hills when I say that thanks to you all, I've never felt more alive with my friends."

He paused. "Oh, and Megan, experiencing you sing with such joy while you fuck Taylor is a big part of that inspiration. I hope to watch and hear you sing and fuck for a very long time to come."

"Soon I'm going to sing while I fuck you!" Megan chirped.

"I'd be honored," smiled Joe. "Anyway, here's my tribute to our new home and our new tribe."

Joe was right. He didn't sound a bit like Julie Andrews. But he had a nice voice, and when he burst right into "The Sound of Music," it seemed to fit perfectly with what he wanted to communicate. The Hills as a family, and the hills of Austin, seemed to speak with their own music for each of us.

The Hills are alive

With the Sound of Music

With songs they have sung

For a thousand years

The Hills fill my heart

With the Sound of Music

My heart wants to sing every song it hears.

It was an octave lower than I remembered, but Joe's smooth and rich voice did it justice. And I at least, felt it.

Joe seemed to be feeling it too. It sure sounded sincere. As he wrapped it up, there wasn't a sound from any of us.

I go to the Hills,

When my heart is lonely

I know I will hear

What I've heard beforehand

My heart will be blessed

With the Sound of Music

And I'll sing once more.

The applause was loud and long. Once the raucous reaction died down, Angela quipped "And now the Hills are embarrassed. Shouldn't you have been dressed like a nun for that one, Dad?"

"That came out of nowhere," Joanne added.

"I just felt like singing it," Joe shrugged. "Seemed the right thing to do in the moment."

"Just wait until I sing about "My Favorite Things!" Angela giggled.

Tethys was climbing onto Joe almost immediately, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into her nakedness.

"I liked it!" she said emphatically. "And it does match the way I feel about you and Joanne and Angela and our tribe here. So thank you!"

He got another round of applause, and even Angela came in for a naked hug.

Tethys returned to Megan, Rena and I quickly, and we picked up almost where we left off. Pausing for the song had not dampened Rena's mood, nor her desire. It had given me time to grab a quick drink for recovery. We faced each other and began to kiss deeply once more. Megan and Tethys stood on either side, hugging us both. We'd attracted the attention of most of the rest of the group now, and the audience gathered round to watch what was surely going to be Rena's next big adventure for the evening.

With Rena and I intertwined, I slowly sank us to the floor. Tethys and Megan knelt down beside us, Tethys silently stroking Rena's body, and Megan whispering words of encouragement. We lay her on her back and I spread her legs, taking a good look at her pussy. She'd recently shaved it, partly at Megan's suggestion and in part simply from the intrigue of being around this sexy new crowd of shaved nudists. It was interesting seeing how a little extra body fat had been distributed to her labia. It did not reduce its attractiveness at all, and her neat little inner lips framed her moist pink opening perfectly. She looked delicious, and as I brought my own mouth to partake I happily confirmed that expectation.

Rena squealed, giggled, and writhed in euphoric protest.

"Oh God! I'm not used to this! But I want to be! Oh, fuck, it feels so good! Megan, why didn't you tell me it was so good?" She transitioned into a wordless shriek, then simply gasped and moaned. She was not a woman who disguised her orgasms, and had obviously never learned to hold them back. She came hard onto my tongue, arching her back with a high pitched scream and a gush of sweet liquid.

She pushed against my forehead, moving me away from her pussy. "Stop! I need to breathe! Oh my god!"

She panted for a few minutes, looking around at the smiling faces focusing all their attention on her.

"You're making me proud, woman!" called out Phoebe, and the rest cheered in agreement. Rena looked quickly at all the smiling faces surrounding her, and seemed to absorb inspiration from them.

"I want you to fuck me now!" she ordered, and of course I was in no position to protest. I was, in fact, in a position to nestle my hips between her spread thighs. I pushed my cock into her welcoming pussy, and felt immediately at home. She wasn't as tight as Megan, of course, nor Tethys, not even Joanne -- what could I expect from someone who had birthed two children, but she was comfortably snug, and her response was exquisite. The moisture was abundant, the heat soaking through my skin, the sparkle in her eyes was intoxicating. It was a simple missionary position, nothing fancy, nothing demanding, no athletic skills required. I didn't hear the constant stream of encouraging nasty talk that would have streamed from the happy lips of Tethys or Megan or Hera or Phoebe or Joanne or Sonia, just soft grunts and moans, and a look of rapturous wonder on her face as she stared into my eyes.

I was gentle. I kept my pace slow, working on finding the optimal angle to give her the best stimulation. I didn't slam into her, but with each gentle thrust I continued as deep as I could, and when I bottomed out I pushed harder for a couple of seconds, squeezing her fleshy pads into my groin and my balls. It was working. Her moans gradually increased in pitch and frequency, and within a couple of minutes she let loose a high wail, which suddenly shifted to a breathless series of gasps and groans. She literally splashed my crotch with sweet sticky fluid, which dripped down my balls, adding to the growing wet spot on the floor. I stopped, giving her a minute or so to come to her senses.

"Oh my god, oh shit, oh fuck." She stared wide eyed at me, and for a little bit did nothing but breathe deep. Then she glanced at the surrounding tribe, who were looking on with a gravity that could almost have been reverence.

"More. Can you fuck me some more?"

I could, and did, repeating essentially the same style as before. As porn movie material, this would not have been ground breaking, although both Phoebe and Angela were capturing it on video, with some very serious camera angles. As a further initiation into a new way of living, though, I knew this was an extremely important moment for Rena, one that I needed to make sure she would treasure forever. My ability to hold back my own orgasms was no secret in this crowd, I could please any woman for as long as she wanted to go. I didn't need to hold back for Rena, though. Sexual endurance needs to be built up over time, through training and frequency, and Rena was still a beginner in every sense that mattered. She fucked multiple people yesterday, and once just recently today, and whether she expected it or not, she was almost certain to be tender and sore tomorrow. I didn't want her "honeymoon weekend" to end in pain and regret. I timed my ejaculation to coincide with her next orgasm, and there was no mistaking the signs that it was building. Rena was not the kind of woman to take anyone by surprise, other than the surprise felt by one who didn't understand how her life had just changed, seeing how sexual she had become.

It wasn't the most powerful release I'd ever felt, not by a long shot. It was copiously liquid, though, and combined with a second episode of female spraying, it left a large amount of slimy goo leaking from her pussy. She was shocked, and momentarily frightened, when Megan, of all people, replaced my fading member between her legs and began lapping up the thick ooze.

"Megan, oh my god, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning you up, Mom. You don't want to leave a dripping trail, do you?"

"Stop that, you're my daughter!"

"Get used to it Mom, between you and Taylor, it tastes too good to go to waste. Taylor really is delicious, Mom, have you sucked his cock yet? Look, it's still covered with cum. Lick it off of him Mom, clean up his cock. You'll love it, I promise!"

Rena immediately spasmed with another burst of pleasure as Megan's tongue brushed her clit, and then looked at me, again wide-eyed. I thought I saw a similarity to her daughter in that expression.

"Do you want to?" she asked quietly.

"I'd be honored," I replied. Rena lifted herself on her elbows, keeping her legs spread to provide her daughter continued access to her pussy. From nowhere, somebody appeared with a pillow to keep her propped up comfortably. I straddled her chest, directing my half-hard, sloppy cock to her curious mouth. She hesitantly licked the tip, considered for a moment with a thoughtful look. She had no idea how endearing that was. Then she took the complete glans, and rolled her tongue around it. She swallowed, and smiled. Now she grabbed the shaft and took to thoroughly licking and sucking up and down the entire length. It was still sensitive from its recent climax, and the little nips and licks, especially on the head, were almost painfully exciting. By the time she had replaced all the orgasmic juices with her shiny saliva, I was at full mast again.

"Now look what you've gone and done, Mom! He's all needy again!" Megan winked at me and Tethys giggled. Rena just sighed. I could see she was spent. She'd fucked two guys on two days in a row, and experienced more orgasms in those two days than possibly her entire life combined until now. And I was hardly needy. Sure I was erect again, and could still maintain a decent fuck for somebody, I'd already cum three times, even with my depletion from last night, and it wasn't going to happen again for a while.

"This isn't a needy hard-on, it's an appreciative one," I informed the girls. "I'll just relax and watch for a while."

Tethys and Rena stayed with me as we relaxed on the couch. Megan wandered off to accost Carl, Sonia once again had Joe embedded deep in her ass, and Henri was feeding his anaconda to Joanne, who was making a brave attempt at getting it all down. She was closer to full-throated than I would have expected, and they both seemed happy with the effort.

It was Hera who got my attention. She and her mother were both on top of Herakles, and I was shocked to see her riding her father's cock while Phoebe rotated on his face.

"I guess she's not going to be doing any cinematography for a while," Tethys snickered. Phoebe's facial expression was one of pure bliss, and Hera sported maybe the widest smile I'd seen from her. I had no idea they had adopted family sex, certainly none of them had mentioned it to me before. I knew Hera wanted to watch her parents fuck, but I hadn't realized she wanted to fuck her dad herself.

"Oh, Goddess, you give us joy and pleasure, you give us excitement and love and passion, bless our desire, bless our bodies, bless my husband's dick as he warms our little girl's wet and hungry cunt. Show us your love through our love, make her orgasms loud and joyful, make his cum abundant and delicious, make my pussy sing like the music of our tribe!"

Now that was a prayer I hadn't heard before, but the Goddess must have been listening, because soon both mother and daughter were howling with loud and joyful orgasms, and Herakles seemed to be spewing abundantly, especially considering he was the oldest man here. It must have been delicious as well, because Hera and Phoebe were both savoring it as the took turns gobbling down his swollen but fading cock, then Phoebe licked the remaining drips from her daughter's leaking cunt.

Afterwards, Hera came over and sat down with Tethys and Rena and I. "Did you all see that? Did anybody get a video? That was the first time, if you're wondering. You know, a girl's first crush is her daddy, but I never thought I'd get to consumate it. This is so cool!"

"I thought you were sore from last night," I smiled, guessing at the answer.

"Inspiration has a healing quality all its own," she responded.

Apparently someone had indeed recorded a video. Angela later sent us all a copy, and it showed a lot of detail we'd missed. It was hot, to say the least. Herakles was embarrassed, at first.

"I knew my wife was insatiable, and I knew Hera was hypersexual, but I never saw this coming. Am I a creep for having enjoyed it?"

"Are you going to do it again?" Rena asked.

"I'm not going to initiate it," Herakles shrugged. "I'm still a little overwhelmed, and the Goddess business that they've been on for the last couple of years is something I still don't understand. But I'm not sure I could say no if they really wanted it, it was such an amazing and intense feeling."

"I'm not going to judge," said Tethys. "But I have to admit I enjoyed watching."

Rena nodded in agreement. "So did I. And to me, that's the most shocking thing of all. I don't know what's happening to me, and I can't even make myself feel guilty."

"Think of it as casting off shackles," said Tethys. "You've been an innocent person imprisoned for too long. Now you're free and clear, and starting a new life."

"And I'm going to live it!" Rena answered.