My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a story I'd enjoy hearing, but only if it was entertaining, and only if it could be told without traumatizing poor Rick, who seemed at the moment to be wanting to be sinking into the ground in humiliation.

"Look," I added, "there's no shame in waiting for the right person. There are a lot of people out there who didn't wait, and they end up regretting it later. And think of it this way -- you're starting out with the best possible training and the best possible partner." I smiled at Angela, and she was smiling back proudly. "You start with the wrong experiences, and then instead of learning how good it can be you might have to spend years unlearning how bad it was. Believe me, I'm an expert in disappointing relationships. To be honest, I kind of wish I had been a virgin when I met Tethys. I'd have had a lot less baggage to lose."

The expression on Rick's face relaxed, and I thought I saw a hint of gratitude.

"Thanks for that," he responded. "I know twenty doesn't seem that old to you, but most of the guys I know use 'virgin' as a major put-down. It's not something I want people to know."

"Well it's not an issue now, is it?" Angela stood up straight, thrusting those small but firm brown breasts in his direction. "How many times have we fucked since we started going out? I've kept count, have you? Thirty four times in one month, that's how many. And how many times have you cum in my pussy? Twenty seven. How many times have you cum in my mouth? Five. How many times have you cum in my ass? One, so far. There will be more. By the way, your cum is delicious, your body is handsome, your cock is beautiful, and you're one of the nicest and smartest guys I've ever met. How many of your bragging friends measure up to any of that?"

Rick turned red all over again. The praise seemed to have left him just as embarrassed as the revelation. I made a quick visual appraisal of him, comparing it to his appearance of the previous week. In that short a period of time, he had changed visibly. His crotch had obviously gotten used to shaving, the red irritation splotches were gone. His posture was improved, he looked a little taller. There even seemed to be a touch more muscle tone.

"Are you working out?" I asked casually. "You're looking kind of buff."

The embarrassment vanished immediately, replaced by pride. "I started lifting weights a couple of weeks ago," he nodded. "I still get a little sore, but it feels good."

"Just let it be known I didn't tell him to do that," Angie added. "I was already attracted to him before. But knowing he has a huge potential in sexiness was an incentive. I really like what it's doing to him. Rick, you are a good looking guy, and I'm not the only girl that's hot for your body and wet for your cock. I know a few other ladies you're going to be fucking very soon, starting today. And I'm going to enjoy watching."

The blush returned, but this time it was accompanied by an involuntary smile. The idea was obviously not one he disagreed with.

"I can't believe how suddenly she's turned my life upside down," he tilted his head at me, nodding towards Angela. "I had no idea all of this nudist and polyamory stuff even existed until I met her. I was home-schooled, and I started college with very high scores on my academic tests, but I feel like an alien when it comes to knowing anything about the real world." Angela beamed proudly again.

"This isn't the real world, not in the conventional sense," I assured him. It's better, though. Most people don't know about lifestyles like ours. I didn't either, until I met Tethys. You're no more in the dark than most people are at their introduction to it, in fact you're better prepared than most because Angela really is an expert. It's in her blood. It runs in her family. You're a third generation nudist and polyamorist -- is that even a word? Is that right, Angela?"

"Yup," she nodded. "And I can't believe I almost gave it up because of that asshole Kirk. Six months that I won't get back. I guess every kid goes through a phase thinking that their parents are disgustingly uncool, and wanting to be as different from them as possible. I decided that the nudity and the group sex was perverted and weird, and I hardly would even speak to Mom and Dad. So I found a guy that reflected 'traditional' family values, and he spent the whole time talking about morality, watching my every move, hanging on Tucker Carlson's every word, and trying to get me to go to church with him. Oh, and only fucking me in pitch dark so he wouldn't see me, never wanting to eat my pussy but always wanting blow jobs, and then calling me foul names when he came thirty seconds later."

"Seems like a high price to pay for family distancing," I said.

"I was a fool. I finally came back to reality and dumped his ass, and then I jumped Rick's ass on the rebound. I figured he'd never knew what hit him, and I'd give him a thrill while finding my stride again. That rebound turned into a rocket ride, and now I don't want to come down. Rick's a stud, you see."

"How could he not be?" I smiled.

Angela narrowed her eyes at me. "I don't even know you, Taylor, I've literally met you one fucking time, how come I'm telling you my life story?"

"You had to tell somebody," I shrugged. "Rick already knows it, and I'm right here."

"Fuck." She shook her head. "I guess that comes with being part of The Tribe, you automatically trust everybody in it. Also, I spent a lot of time talking to Tethys. Even after last week. I trusted her fast, too. She's the one that came up with 'The Tribe' label for all of this. I like it, it fits how everybody comes together. Anyway, she told me pretty much everything about you, so I guess I do know you after all."

"Well, nice to meet you then," I laughed. "Maybe somebody will tell me all about you. You've already made a good start."

"I'm sure my parents have already told you about me," she mused.

"Ah, but they don't know you. They're uncool and perverted, and don't understand you as well as Kirk."

"Fuck off!" she snapped. Rick giggled. "Tethys already told me you could be a sarcastic bastard. I've already admitted I was a fool. I don't want to have to repeat it."

"Sorry, just teasing, as we sarcastic bastards are prone to do," I admitted. "Actually from what I've heard about you so far, you're a very sharp and perceptive woman."

"Ok, I'll take that as not sarcastic for now," she answered.

"Anyway, speaking of family, can you believe what Hera just did with her dad? That was mind blowing! Well, more than just mind, obviously. I love my dad, but for sure not in that way! That can't be something they do regularly, can it?"

"Well, if they do, I'd say it's the first her dad's heard about it," I smiled. "I was pretty shocked too, but I can't say I was totally surprised. I think she's been wanting to do that for a long time. I'd guess Hera's pansexual, her mind doesn't make the same distinctions that other peoples' do. I'm sure of one thing, though. I do trust her. She's not going to fuck anybody outside the tribe."

Angela shook her head again. "I guess I'm just as pervy as everyone else here, then. I got turned on watching it, and if she fucks her dad, I want to see it happen."

"Me too," said Rick.

It was at that moment that Tethys walked out onto the patio, accompanied by Carl, Megan, and Rena. As soon as she saw me Tethys quickened her pace, opened her arms, and wrapped me in a joyous naked embrace, which I enthusiastically returned.

"I may be a slut," she softly grinned into my ear, "but I'm a slut who's missed you."

"I wouldn't have you any other way," I returned as soon as my lips released hers from a second kiss. "Did you have a good day at the lake?"

"Glorious as always," she smiled. "Pretty eventful, actually. Last week I went for a walk with Joe's cum dripping out of my pussy, and I met Mimi and Ray. Yesterday I went for a walk with Carl's cum dripping out of my pussy, but I didn't meet anybody. It was nice too. I've spent so much time training my cunt to hold a man's cum inside it without leaking, that I forgot how nice it felt just to let it flow. It tickles a little, but it feels incredibly sexy when everyone else can watch me drip. It's almost as much fun as them watching me fuck."

"Well, as long as you're not an exhibitionist, I think that's all just fine," I said in mock seriousness.

"Now why would anybody think I'm an exhibitionist, just because I like to be naked in public, and suck cocks in public, and eat pussy in public and fuck in public, and drip cum out of my pussy in public?"

"It's a totally unreasonable assumption, it all sounds pretty innocent as far as I can tell," I responded, and the group laughed. "So, who's pussy did you eat?"

"Nobody you know well, just Jo's and Megan's and Rena's."

"Rena?" My surprise was genuine. I tuned to Megan's mother, who had been listening to the banter since it began.

"Yes, Megan dragged me with them for the day," she sighed dreamily. "I worked out with weights for the first time in my life, was naked in public for the first time in my life, fucked two men on the same day for the first time in my life, ate pussy for the first time in my life -- and it was delicious -- and had my pussy eaten for the first, second, third and fourth time in my life. Two of those times were by women -- for the first and second times in my life. Oh, and the orgasms. Five or six, I lost count at some point."

"So, just a normal day, then," I offered, to a few more snickers.

I looked more closely at Rena. She seemed to be carrying herself differently. The anger and suspicion from the previous week was nowhere to be seen. There was pride in her posture, her eyes, and her voice. Pride and happiness, even excitement.

"So what was the revelation?"

"You were, partly. And Megan, of course. I also spent a lot of time talking with Tethys and Joanne and Phoebe over the week. Poor Tethys, I hope she didn't lose too much time working on her painting because of me. Everybody said more or less the same thing, that my fear of sex and sexuality was understandable and reasonable given what I'd been through, but that was a long time ago, and we're in a very different situation now. All of them said that letting go of my fears and my negative beliefs would open up a huge space for joy to fill me, and I could see it in my Megan, the difference it was making in her life. It wasn't easy, really, but I decided to do it. I was terrified stripping off at Carl's house for the workout, but after a few minutes it all felt natural, and watching Tethys start the session out with her sloppy seconds fuck from Carl was totally wild and exciting. I saw how much everyone enjoyed it, and how it set a positive tone for the whole workout. Then I was terrified again getting naked at Hippie Hollow, but again, I realized that fear was all in my head and not in the atmosphere of the place. And then I felt so much at home, and seeing Tethys and Megan and Jo enjoy themselves so much by just allowing their sexuality to flow, I knew I wanted to be part of it. I know now that this Tribe is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm here because Megan met you and Tethys. I can't thank you enough."

"You've already thanked us plenty," broke in Tethys. "And when I say the pleasure is ours, it's not just an expression." She looked at me. "You going to be fucking her tonight, Taylor. She'll enjoy that. I don't know if she's ready for Henri yet, but we can at least get them acquainted."

Megan pushed into my body next to Tethys, and inevitably grabbed my cock in the process. "Mom's not the only one who had a first yesterday. I had my ass fucked for the first time."

Angela whooped. "You go, girl!" and offered her a high five, which Megan returned. "Who did it? My dad, right?" Megan smiled and nodded. Angela returned the nod. "My mom and dad are butt-fucking freaks. I think almost half the sex they do is anal. Sometimes I'm surprised my mom didn't just poop me out of her butthole." She laughed at her own joke.

"He's fucked Sonia's ass before, she really enjoyed that," Tethys remembered.

"He's really good," Megan continued. "He knew I was a beginner, and he was real gentle. He knew just when to push and when to hold back. It might have hurt a little at first, but just for a few seconds. Then it felt amazing. Still, I think I like it best in my pussy."

"You should give Rick a try," Angela suggested. He's a bit of a beginner too, he's gotten in my ass just once so far, but he seems to be a quick learner. He actually did it very well. I'm like you, though, Megan. A butt fuck is mostly a novelty act for me, I mostly like it in the official hole. My parents, though..."

In my own memory, which only stretched back a few weeks, Joe had definitely fucked Sonia in the ass. It was a vivid memory, because I had been fucking her pussy at the same time. It had been at Sonia's insistence, she had been inspired by seeing Joe fuck his wife's ass just prior. So Angela wasn't completely wrong, although I didn't recall Joe and Jo making anal a huge percentage of the fucking that I had seen.

"Anyway, Rick," Angela continued to talk through my reverie, "if Megan's ok with it, even if you don't do her ass, you should still fuck her sometime today or tonight. She's extremely sexy, and I've been telling you that in order to get more experience you need to fuck more women. Megan, did you know I'm the only girl Rick has ever had sex with?"

"Really?" Megan grinned. "Well, we'll have to change that right away, won't we? Oh, and Taylor," she continued. "I've got another song I want to sing while I fuck you. If we do karaoke tonight that will be great. Even if we don't, though, I'm going to sing for everybody while I ride your cock."

Tethys smiled. "You're going to be a busy man, Taylor. I better get a piece of you before somebody else takes you."

We split up into couples, I went into the pool with Tethys, Megan let go of my cock long enough to grab Rick's, and Angela and Carl began to get acquainted on their own.

Tethys was right again. As much as she said she'd missed me, I'd missed her. Fucking Hera and her mom had been intense, and great fun, Megan was always a joyful adventure, Sonia remained my ebony fantasy, and Joanne's expertise left no pleasure sensation unexperienced. I considered myself fortunate to know and enjoy all these girls, but for me it was Tethys who was the foundation of it all, Tethys who had made it possible, who had assembled The Tribe, Tethys who somehow was filling my world with beautiful loving, happy, hypersexual women.

But that wasn't why I loved her. Long before I'd known of these other women, when Tethys was the only one I was seeing, when I was sharing her only with Carl, she was my dream girl, the center of my desire, the one who satisfied me, thrilled me, the focus of my obsession. She'd insisted that I should be fucking other women, it was only fair, she'd said, since she was fucking another man. But I didn't pursue any, because my heart was filled with Tethys. I needed no one else. Then she overcame my hesitation. I didn't have to pursue any other women, because Tethys brought them to me, offered them to me, shared them with me. How could I resist? And the last few weeks I'd been having all the sex I could imagine wanting, with all the women I could possibly handle, and even more to come. But the more I was seeing these other women, the less I was seeing Tethys. They were all great people: witty, fun, affectionate, intelligent, beautiful, interesting, and eager to please me sexually, and to be pleased by me. What man could want more? But they weren't Tethys. Tethys owned my heart, and I'd give up all these lovely ladies if I had to choose between them and Tethys.

Could I explain why, objectively? Was it her face? Her body? Her tits? Her pussy? Her personality? Her character? Her laughter? Her cocksucking skills? Her honesty? Her understanding of me? Her eyes? Her ass? Her dreams? Her skin color? The texture of her hair? The tiny mole under her left armpit? The only possible answer was "yes."

No matter how many women I was and would be fucking, Tethys was my one and only. And here, now, in the midst of this orgy, Tethys was the only woman I wanted. I'd been too long without her.

I wrapped my arms around my woman.

"I love you, Tethys Parios." My lips covered hers before she could murmur a verbal response. Her response was physical. She reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me into her, trapping my fully extended flight deck between our two bellies. Her return kiss was warm, wet, and tasty. It was long and deep, lasting through several vigorously nasal breaths. Finally she extricated herself long enough to speak.

"Fuck me, you fool," she said.

In classic Tethys style, she didn't go in much for foreplay. Just thinking about sex was enough to get her wet, she liked anticipation, as long as it didn't last much more than thirty seconds. It's not that she didn't enjoy all the other sensual activities. She loved oral sex of all kinds, giving and receiving, to and from both women and men. She responded happily and enthusiastically to her pussy being eaten, to caresses, to kisses, to massages, and even to whispered sweet nothings. But none of that was to get her warmed up. They were all accessory pleasures, companions to the main event, or even following it. One of the reasons she liked me, and it was probably true for everyone in our group, was that once I'd cum, I wasn't done. I was always willing to continue with "foreplay," along with devoted cuddling, even after my immediate ejaculatory needs had been satisfied. Most of the prior men in her experience, she'd told me, were pretty much useless after their perfunctory jism.

Her order was not difficult to obey. I did, however, prefer to fuck her out of the water. Part of it was the chlorine, part the dilution of our natural juices by the water, but mostly because we'd be more visible up on the patio. I knew Tethys wanted to be watched, and recently, at least in present company, I totally agreed with her. I grabbed her up in my arms and carried her towards the shallow end, walking her up the concrete steps in the corner. She giggled as I hauled her into the grass of the back yard, pausing at the recliners we'd been in before to grab our towels. I set ours down next to another towel, already spread out, where Megan was on her knees in front of a very satisfied-looking Rick, her mouth sinking down over an impressive portion of his length. Rick acknowledged us with a quivering nod, and Megan backed off for a moment.

"Angela said I could borrow him," she puffed happily. Rick looked perfectly willing to be borrowed.

I dropped Tethys on our towel, and arranged her so that she was facing Megan and Rick, her face inches away from the intersection of mouth and cock. She knew immediately what the plan was, positioning herself on her hands and slightly splayed knees, presenting her ass and her enticingly moist pussy in my direction. Leaning forward a little could put her in contact with the focus of Megan and Rick's action, and those two didn't move away. I settled in behind her, and maneuvered my aircraft carrier into her flooded dock. My movements were steady and smooth, she liked a gradual start, as long as I went in deep. I hovered a moment at the deepest penetration, allowing her internals to adjust to my size and shape. I felt the tip of my cock pushing gently into her cervix, and smiled. There was a fine line between hitting the cervix so hard that it was painful, and making the kind of gentle contact that sent her through the rafters with pleasure. My length and her depth were perfectly matched for that sensation. As I felt the resistance of that muscular terminus, I grabbed the sides of her hips and moved them up and down, alternating the pressure on the top and bottom flesh of her pleasure tube. She loved that.