All Comments on 'My Pretend Sex Slave 03'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this. Especially the complexity of the characters. Waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another great story! Love the plot and tension, keep it up!

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! Apparently I like to write bittersweet erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He’s better of with Lisa.

Really dislike Jett! She sounds like a horrible person. At least Lisa is consistent with her teasing.

The impression Lisa gives us she wants him to ‘force her’ to do things, so she teases him to try to make him get angry enough to act on it.

The emotionally mature version is just to say what you want. But that at least gives the idea she’d be loyal and happy with him if they did get together.

Jett just seems dismissive, disrespectful and wishy washy.

I read this story and feel like if he and Lisa were together they’d both be happy.

I read this story and feel like he and Jett are together but that he needs her more than she needs him, and that she doesn’t really care about him much and will leave him by the end of the story.

Desquared2290Desquared22907 months ago

Really enjoying this story thread. Interested to see what's coming next

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. It makes me happy that people have opinions. I want to find room for people who aren't bad, but just don't have everything figured out. Then you throw a bunch of sex and BDSM. I hope there is room for everyone to make mistakes and still be true to character.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is this a poly awakening with a happy ending? Does he stay so trapped in his own head that he ruins his own relationships? Does Jett have a dominant awakening and tie him up to finally spell out her needs? How much further can this erotic tragedy spiral before someone cuts it off or finally talks?

I can't wait to read more.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake7 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thanks for the comments. Answer is Yes! (to almost all of it).

I'll publish next chapter this week, and should be OK to hit one per week until it is done. Your comment made my day. I'm exploring love and tragedy and communication through an erotic lens. It makes me happy you are picking up on it.

TheLastChaosLordTheLastChaosLord7 months ago

This is a lovely story that evokes so much emotion. I spent a good 5 min pacing when Jett pulled the plug and pulled the trust line. Justice is blind, not trust. That could been a moment to build trust and thier relationship but then the story wouldn't be so intriging them would it?

Still, it speaks to the truth that both/all parties in a relationship need to contribute to everyone else feeling secure and safe, not something Jett has done for several days here, from my perspective anyway. Ironic given that Brett and lisa were harmless right until Brett was pushed away by Jett.

Good on you for making him confront the storm in thier relationship. Too often I see stories either avoid what would be obviously hard emotional moments like this or play it up and never pay it off. Well done.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake7 months agoAuthor

@TheLastChaosLord

Thanks for the comments. It makes my day when the readers can feel what I'm feeling.

I truly am enjoying writing this one. I hope for every moment of bad judgement or accidental cruelty, there are moments of love and trust. I want to say Brett is in over his head, but they all are. Everyone is fragile in different ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES