My Ragging at a Hostel Again

Story Info
Alisha gets ragged (hazed) once again in a hostel.
1.2k words
4.18
6.9k
3
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having completed my postgraduate studies and having spent close to two months at home enjoying my holidays, I joined as an intern journalist in order to kickstart my career again. My workplace was pretty far from where I lived and traveling daily was not a possibility and hence opted to stay in the working women's hostel before getting used to the place so that I could move into a paying guest facility. 

I reached there in the afternoon and got settled into my room by the sunset. It was my first night in the women's hostel and I was called along to the hostel mess by the women who were there already, probably in their late twenties and thirties. Prevalence of hazing or ragging as it is called in this part of the world remains at various levels in different places, however much more severe when it comes to hostels than anywhere else. There I was asked to stand and to introduce myself, by one of the six of them who sat on the desks in front of us.  I started introducing myself, a little bit about my background and my college life.

"This is not the way a girl introduces herself, tell your vital measurements". I was told in a stern voice one of those seniors and I had already started shaking a bit. 

"Umm... 32..36...32" I replied and my heart was already beating faster.

"32 what?" The question was asked by the lady, which I was unable to reply to, and I just stood there and looked down.

"32 what.. 32 C? 32 D? 32 E? You have to tell, you can't lie, it's not a good way to start with a hostel." She continued and I was sweating and felt like leaving the place there and then, but I somehow controlled.

"32 D" I said, my heart was already pumping and the whole experience was quite uncomfortable.

"Okay now undress, I need to check if you are telling the truth" I was asked and was aghast. I did not have any choice as I was already surrounded by the girls and I had to obey them.

I was sweating a lot and my heart was beating very fast. I started removing my t-shirt. They were staring at me, and I could sense they were enjoying themselves. When I started removing my t-shirt they whistled and shouted at me. I was in a camisole and was shaking all over. I had never removed my clothes in front of others, not even a boy. And yet here I was, removing my camisole in front of all these women and in a few seconds, I was standing topless in front of them and felt ashamed and helpless. They were enjoying the sight, and it was an embarrassing moment for me. The lady stood up from her seat and started checking my boobs. "You are not lying," she said while fondling them.

Then she made me sit down on the chair, and the next thing she asked me to remove my pajama pants. I was in a daze and didn't know what was happening. I tried to resist, but the ladies were too strong for me.

"Don't be shy, you are among girls" the lady said. I felt even more humiliated as I removed my pajama pants.

Now I was standing in my underwear. I was very uncomfortable and was afraid of what would happen next.

The lady walked around me and admired my body. "She is really beautiful," she said.

"I am going to show you a real pleasure, trust me, you will enjoy it," the lady said, and before I could say anything, she removed my panties and was now standing in front of the ladies in my naked form.

"Isn't she beautiful?" the lady said to the other women. The ladies agreed and I was now standing in front of a group of ladies completely naked. I was so embarrassed and ashamed.

The lady then asked me to turn around, and as I did so, I was met with a slap on my butt. The pain was intense and I let out a loud moan.

"What a hot ass" the lady said and then she spanked me again, this time on the other cheek. The pain was intense, but also kind of pleasurable. I didn't understand what was happening.

"Please don't" I begged, but the lady didn't stop. She kept slapping my butt, making it red and painful. The other women were watching and enjoying the sight. I was so ashamed and humiliated.

"Stop, please" I pleaded, but the lady kept going, and eventually I gave in. The pain was so intense, but also kind of enjoyable. My mind was in turmoil and I didn't know what was happening.

I felt tears streaming down my face. But I also felt something else, a strange feeling, a warm feeling. A feeling of arousal. I couldn't believe it, but the humiliation and pain were actually turning me on.

The lady stopped spanking me and ordered me to lie down on the desk.

"We will show you a real pleasure" she said, and before I could ask what she meant, the women had spread my legs apart.

I felt helpless as I lay there naked and vulnerable.

The lady then put her finger inside my vagina and started moving it around. I felt an intense pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" the lady said, and I nodded.

"You are a horny girl, aren't you?" the lady continued.

"Yes," I admitted. I was ashamed and embarrassed, but I couldn't deny that I was turned on.

The lady kept moving her finger in and out of my vagina, and I felt the pleasure building up.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensation.

"Yes" the lady said, "You are a good girl, and you deserve a reward".

"Thank you" I replied, as I felt the lady remove her finger from my vagina.

Then the lady introduced her tongue to the party and was licking my clit. This was the first time someone had done this to me. The sensation was incredible. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"Oh god" I moaned.

"That's right" the lady replied, "You are enjoying this, aren't you".

"Yes" I said, as the pleasure continued to build.

"I can make you come," the lady said.

"Please" I replied.

"But first, I want to hear you beg," the lady said.

"Please, please make me come" I pleaded.

"Very good" the lady said, as she continued to lick my clit.

I felt the orgasm building up inside me.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come" I moaned.

"That's it, come for me" the lady said.

"Ahhhh" I cried out, as the orgasm ripped through my body.

It was the most intense and satisfying orgasm I had ever experienced.

"Thank you" I panted, as I came down from the high.

"You are welcome" the lady replied, "You are a good girl".

I didn't know what was happening to me, but the humiliation and pain were turning me on.

Afterwards, the ladies helped me dress and took me back to my room. I was exhausted and confused. I couldn't believe what had just happened. But the feeling of shame and humiliation were still there, and they made me feel aroused.