My Insurance Medical Exam

Story Info
Alisha was examined by her friend cum physician.
1.5k words
3.68
17.1k
3
0

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

I had to get my health insurance done, sponsored by my employer, hence I needed to get a physical exam done from a general physician. I decided to get our physicals done by Vithu as it spares me time from getting appointments as well as I would be much more comfortable with her. 

I reached Vithu's clinic which she had started a few months back, in the annex to her main house and by then she was done with her day's work, except for us. Vithu was seated at her desk, wearing more of a formal attire, a short sleeved dark blue shirt and a pair of black trousers. I handed her over the insurance forms so did Neha without wasting much time. 

"This will be quite intriguing I suppose. Very thorough it seems." she jested while having a glance at the papers, as I remained quiet.

Vithu went up and closed the door from inside so that no one would get to walk in. 

"Alright then. Let's start with the basics. Kick off your shoes and step on the scale." Vithu pointed at the weighing balance adjacent to her desk as she got up from her chair. 

I obliged, removing my footwear, stepped on the scale that had a tape attached to the wall beside and turned around to face Vithu. Vithu held onto my shoulders firmly and pushed them slightly backwards, straightening up my posture before taking down the measurements, weight and height.

"That's it. Now hop onto the table dear. Let's check your pulse and blood pressure." she pointed at the exam table next to the scale.

She checked my pulse holding my wrist with her thumb and first two fingers, and then measured my blood pressure using a manual cuff and stethoscope just below where my sari blouse ended on my left arm, followed by recording down the values on the papers.

"Open your mouth as much as you can and let your tongue out." she instructed before taking a closer look inside my mouth with the help of a torch. 

She did a quick check on my eyes next by pulling the lids, both up and down.

"When did you have your last periods darling?"

"It's more than a couple of weeks I think." I said as I didn't remember the exact dates.

"Are they regular?"

"Yes, pretty much." I nodded.

"Are you taking any drugs at the moment?"

"Nope, nothing."

"Are there any other complaints, to be worried about?"

"I don't think so. Anything specific?" I asked.

"Nothing in particular but just if you've found anything abnormal."

"No. I don't think." I shook my head.

"Alright. Take this down." she pointed at my sari pallu, the loose end of the sari.

I obliged by taking it off from my shoulder and Vithu started auscultating my chest area, while asking me to take deep breaths. She turned me side on and continued stething my entire back.

"Alright darling, time to get rid of your blouse. I need to probe further." she said with a smile.

Having unbuttoned from front, I took it off the blouse and kept it aside on the table. Vithu started palpating my chest area followed by my back. She moved on from one muscle to another having spent a few seconds on each one of them. 

"Lie down now dear, on your back."

She palpated my abdomen area thoroughly applying more pressure than she did before. 

"Next, the form requires your beasts be examined. So, take it off and lie down again." she gestured towards my last piece of clothing above waist.

I sat up and unhooked my t-shirt bra, placing it on top of my blouse and lied back down without much fuss. 

Vithu asked me to raise both my arms towards my head and started examining my bosoms. She spent considerable time with each one of them, including the underarms and sides, checking carefully for any signs of abnormalities, as well as a squeeze with her thumb and forefinger on both the nipples, before moving on. 

"Can you lie on your stomach so I can take a quick look into your back as well?" she said, having finished with my breasts.

She didn't take much time to cover my whole back with her fingers by tapping and pressing all over. She gestured it was done by giving a tap on my bum, letting me sit up.

"Alright darling. I need to look into your genitals. So, take your sari off completely, and if you want you can cover your top with it. Remove your underwear while you can keep your petticoat on. But I will have to push it all the way up." she instructed me seamlessly, looking directly into my eyes. 

I got down from the exam table. I unwrapped and removed the entire sari before pulling my satin panties down from inside, while keeping my petticoat intact. 

"Sit on the table for me dear. I'll have to check your knees first." 

Vithu sat in front of me, pulled the petticoat up to my thighs before tapping all over my knees with her knuckles. She proceeded to the calf muscles before checking my feet as well, with both firm presses and knocks intermittently. 

"Lie down and scoot down to the edge of the table. So that I can take a look down there."

I scooted down pulling up my knees slightly. Vithu put on a glove before pulling my petticoat up all the way up to my waist and widening my knees, getting a good view of me there. She started touching the inside of my things before moving towards the external genitalia. She carefully inspected before opening up and inserting two fingers inside the soaking me. I held my breath as she palpated inside thoroughly and while being inside, she also pressed my pubic region with her other hand, probably checking the muscles strength.

"Scoot up a little more towards me dear. Need to check your rear too. It might feel a little uncomfortable but just hold on your breath." she said while lubricating her glove.

I obliged by exposing myself further. Vithu inserted her gloved middle finger inside my rear as I held on to my breath. She probed momentarily with slight rotations inside before removing it after a few seconds and discarded the glove into a bin.

"Almost done, I guess. You are happy? Sit up now." she smiled.

"Off the record, such a great and perky figure. Will inspect it some other time in a different way." she said, squeezing my shoulders, with a mischievous smile, as I sat up and gave a peck on my cheek.

"I need your urine sample which I'll be analyzing later on." She handed me a cup.

"Use that restroom and leave it inside, on the counter. And don't put all your clothes back, as we have to get a chest x-ray as well. Maybe put the sari over you for the time being to get some cover if you need it at all." she said with her eyebrows up, while I was about to pick up the clothes.

I just picked up my panty from my pile of clothes and headed to the restroom with the cup. I took off my petticoat and cleaned myself down there with running water, due to the obvious wetness and leakage, before peeing inside the cup. I kept the sample on the counter as instructed and wore my underwear and petticoat back. Checked myself once in the mirror, holding my bosoms up and together before coming out. 

"Oh, and I almost forgot to take your temperatures." sighed Vithu reaching out to pick up a couple of thermometers from her drawer.

She placed one inside my mouth and asked her to ensure that it doesn't fall out, and waited for a couple of minutes before removing them and headed to check the readings after giving a slight wash.

"I wish I could have taken your temperatures rectally. It's more accurate you know." jester Vithu, recording the values.

"So why didn't you eh?" I asked laughingly.

"You too wish ah. Well I don't have them ready at the moment, rather unfortunately I guess." she winked at me. 

Vithu led me to the adjacent room which had the x-ray machine and some other equipment.

She called me near the machine and helped me stand straight, holding my shoulders, followed by pulling my petticoat and panties down a little almost up to the pubic bone. Then she moved me closer so that my breasts could almost touch the plate, while moving my arms to both sides. She had me remain in that posture for some time while she processed the image. She also had me turned side on, ninety degrees with my arms above my head, and went onto process that image as well. 

"I can give you the complete report tomorrow by this time including the urine analysis." said Vithu as we headed back to the consultation room.