My Renter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers

The sight of him sucking James and the slurping sounds were making me very horny! I could feel the wetness in my panties. All I could think about was putting my hands down my pants and rubbing my greedy puss. James must have noticed me fighting it.

"Does this turn you on, Kitten? A big strong guy like Sam sucking my cock. I see you squirming over there. Mia, why don't you take care of our little pet?" He closed his eyes and tilt his head back. He was struggling to concentrate.

"Actually, I think you should pleasure each other. I want to see both of you licking those pussies."

We managed to get into a sixty-nine style position on the narrow swing. I was on top which gave me a perfect view of Sam. I teased her by barely licking up and down her slit, and circling my tongue around her clit. I took her lip into my mouth and lightly bit down causing her to let out a small squeal. Then I picked up my pace and circled with more pressure around her clit.

Slipping two fingers into her tight cunt, I started finger fucking her as I licked; fast but steady. Mia moaned in pleasure and the vibrations on my clit ran through my entire body.

I was so worked up from the show I was watching, and Mia's sweet tasting juices flowing in my mouth, that my body took over and I didn't realize I was bucking my hips until I felt the swing moving. I placed my foot on the ground to steady us. I continued fucking her face almost frantically and we came almost simultaneously. She tightened and pulsated around my fingers, and I screamed out as my release gushed out of me.

Coming back down we both started giggling as we noticed both men were watching us intently. James went inside and got a washcloth to clean us up. Mia went to set on James lap and Sam sat next to me on the swing.

James whispered in Mia's ear before she said: "We have some pretty big news and we both wanted to tell you."

My heart instantly starts racing. 'Here it is; what I've been waiting for.'

"I and James are expecting!" She said.

Expecting what? By the look on my face, they knew I didn't understand. James had his hand on her stomach and it finally clicked in my brain. They were going to have a baby.

"That's awesome! Congratulations to you both." Sam said.

I was having a hard time wrapping my brain around it. I just had sex with a pregnant lady. What was going to happen to all of us? I liked things the way they were. A baby was going to change everything. My thoughts were erratic as I tried to process this.

"How far along are you?" I asked trying to hold back tears. I should be thrilled for them; I know how much Mia loves kids. I just don't do very well with change.

"About two months," Mia said excitedly.

James spoke up, saying: "Sam I have talked and when the time comes I want him to take my place. He will be your protector. Things went well today. I think he will be great for you. Who knows? Maybe he will become more." My face fell, and James rushed on: "You may not see it yet, but you both have a lot of chemistry and he can meet all of your needs."

It was too much. I couldn't take anything he might say to me. I got up and ran inside, up the stairs and dropped on my bed. I just laid there and sobbed. I didn't want Sam. I wanted James and Mia and for things to stay how they were.

I thought Mia would come to comfort me, but Sam was the one who walked in my room.

"I know this is a lot for you. I know we haven't known each other long, but James and Mia talk about you all the time. I feel like I've known you for years."

Sam sat on the bed and put his hand on my shoulder. "We can take things slow. I don't want to rush you. We have some time to get used to things."

With snot and tears running down my face. I turned to look at him.

"Is this what you want? I'm a mess and James is the only one who can handle me. When I get anxious, or when my mind goes crazy with doubt he knows how to fix it and make things better. You can't possibly be willing to take that on."

James and Mia walked in and I felt so ashamed.

"I'm sorry, I'm ruining this for you. I am happy for both of you. I'm just afraid I'm losing you." I grabbed a tissue and wiped my eyes and nose.

"Baby girl, you aren't losing us. We want you to be our baby's Godmother. You are so important to us. We love you, Kitten." Mia ran her hand through my hair and rubbed her hand along my back.

"I have something I want to show you. Will you come with me?" Sam asked.

He led me down the path to his house. We went upstairs to his room. On the walls were several pictures he painted of me. Me watering the garden, pulling weeds, me swinging on the tire swing. The one on the easel was me naked in the rose garden.

"When did you do this?" I was amazed. They were all so beautiful.

"I often look at the window here and watch you. You are beautiful and you don't even realize that do you?" He pushed my hair behind my ear. I think that was the first time I really saw Sam. A sexy, strong man, who desired me.

When we arrived back at the house James had Mia bent over the porch rail and was fucking her from behind. His hand was tight around her hair and his other was squeezing her tits.

"Are you supposed to be fucking her like that? She is pregnant you know?" I asked with genuine concern.

Mia laughed and said "It's ok! Really! Don't make him stop."

I looked over to see Sam stroking his cock. I bent down before him on my knees. I took his cock him my hand and began stroking and fondling his balls. His cock looked so good and the precum leaking out made me want to swirl my tongue around the head.

His cock wasn't huge, but he sure as hell wasn't small. He was very thick, and it curved to the side slightly. I slid my tongue down his shaft and began sucking his balls. When I got back to the top I placed my mouth on him and slowly went down, and back up. I found a rhythm that I like and used my tongue to massage the underside of his cock as I sucked.

He grabbed my hair and held me steady as he took over and began fucking my face. Drool began running down my chin and every time he hit the back of my throat I made a gagging sound. As I looked up at him I noticed my eyes were now watering also. In one swift thrust, he shot his load down the back of my throat.

On my knees looking up at him, I knew I wanted to please him. I wanted this man and I could have him.

Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers
12