My Roommate Michelle Ch. 02

Story Info
John has a dream...
1.5k words
4.61
19k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
860 Followers

When John got home from work, he put his keys on a small table by the door to his townhome. He heard the sounds of Michelle moving around up in her room as he made his way to the kitchen to get something to drink. Opening the refrigerator, he grabbed a bottle of water and when he shut the door his eyes came to rest on Michelle standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

The sight of her caused him to pause momentarily as his eyes drank in her attire. She was wearing a form fitting black dress that went down to just below her knees. The dress had straps that crossed her chest and wrapped around the back of her neck. Seeing the shape of her body in the dress made it difficult for him to keep his eyes above her neck.

Michelle laughed softly and smiled at him, "well I hope I get a similar response when I go out tonight, "she said, acknowledging the stunned reaction John had upon seeing her.

"Um...well...tonight?" he asked finally able to form a coherent thought.

"Going out with someone," she said gesturing with her hands drawing John's eyes to the strappy black and gold heels she held in one hand.

Ignoring the jealous thoughts that brought to his mind he stepped to her and reached out for her shoes, "let me help you with that." Not sure why, he took her shoes from her hand and went to one knee in front of her. He gently put his hand around the back of her ankle as he moved her foot into the first shoe. He took care in putting the shoes on her feet and ignored the temptation to run his hand over her smooth calf. A warmth spread through his body and there was nothing he could do to stop his growing excitement. As he finished putting the second shoe on, he thought of standing up but did not know how he was going to hide his growing excitement from her when he did.

Looking up at her she had a warm smile on her face, "did that excite you John?"

He felt the blood rush to his face as the whole situation suddenly embarrassed him, "don't worry John," her voice had softened, "I won't tell anyone."

Standing up John felt his erection tenting his pants, "Michelle...look...I..."

He was slowly moving back but she quickly moved to close the space between them, "John don't worry, "she put her hand gently in the middle of his chest, "you can relax when you're with me."

Tension from the current situation seemed to evaporate when he felt her touch and he suddenly found himself wondering where she was going so dressed up. The thought of her on a date with someone stirred jealous thoughts in his mind. "Do you have a date tonight?"

She smirked at him, "not exactly, just someone who likes to do nice things for me. It's nothing for you to get jealous over."

"Jealous?" he tried to sound incredulous.

"We'll talk about that later," she said with a small shake of her head, "but now I have to go."

She turned and started walking out of the kitchen and he slowly followed just so he could watch her walk away in the tight black dress which looked even more alluring now that she had high heels on. She gave one more look back and smiled at him before closing the front door. It took him a moment to realize he was just staring at the door holding the image of her retreating form in his mind before he thought he might need a cold shower before bed tonight.

The feel of someone moving in his bed brought him out of a dream. The images in the dream were fading of of him lying naked next to a woman, first she moved close to him, then he felt her foot moving up and down on his leg. The woman's body was close to his in the dream and he fought against her in his mind, but she kept moving closer. The woman was stirring his arousal constantly, making it harder and harder for him to stop her until now she was atop him, firmly in control of his cock.

"John," it was Michelle's voice. He wondered if that was part of the dream, "John are you awake?"

"Michelle?" his voice was a bit dry and hoarse and his response came out as more of a croak.

"Sorry to wake you," he slowly opened his eyes and even though it was dark he could make out her silhouette. "I just didn't want to wait until tomorrow to make sure you understand that I will keep your desires just between us."

"Okay," he was so tired he just wanted to go back to sleep and he let his eyes close again.

"Just rest John," her words were accompanied by a gentle touch. Her hand rested on his chest, "Just breathe in deeply and relax. You're already so close to sleep and you know how much my voice relaxes you. I just need to make sure you get comfortable being aroused in my presence."

Aroused? In the fog of sleep he did not know if he voiced the thought or not.

"You looked so adorable today kneeling down and helping put my shoes on," her hand started gently rubbing down his chest to his stomach and then back up, "it just made me so excited and happy. I feel like you might be getting closer to playing out my fantasy we always talk about when I have you so deep and relaxed like this."

The words were clear in his mind, but he was having trouble holding on to them as she continued talking, "you go so deep and get even more suggestible. You are going into a light trance just being around me now. I can tell that your mind is getting so foggy around me. You are going blank for me just like we practice so my words can fill your mind more and more."

Her hand had kept rubbing but now it was moving down so it would travel down to his pelvis and then back up to his stomach. It kept brushing against the erection that had never gone away after his dream, or was he still dreaming? Was this the woman from his dream? Maybe it was the woman of his dreams?

"You have progressed so far with me in the last couple of months John. You are getting so much better at making me happy and you know how good that feels," she freed his cock through the front hole in his boxer briefs and started to gently rub it. "This is what it feels like when you make me happy John." The sensation moved from his cock and permeated throughout his body.

"I know you fight this John," her hand was moving up and down so slowly, "but you just can't resist how good my control over your cock feels. You like to be in control, but it just never feels as good and the pleasure is not near as intense as it is when I control your cock...when I control you." The euphoria surging through his body was now so wonderful he did not know if he wanted it to go on forever or if he wanted to feel the release so he could be rid of it.

"So horny for me John," her voice was just as tantalizing as her touch, "so foggy and confused that it's just easier to let me decide for you. You didn't want this, but I have gotten a hold of you and made myself at home inside your mind and you can't break free. You're getting closer to being mine. I know sometimes you still think you have control but then you find yourself thinking about me, picturing me in your mind or hearing my sweet voice in your head and you get so overwhelmed." The sexual rush surging through him made him feel helpless. The feeling of his control slipping away felt so good, and he wanted more. Her hand on his cock had all the power over him.

"You wonder how good it will feel when you are naked and on your knees before me. The desire to kiss my feet. The pleasure chases away all the fear. You don't want me to stop doing this. I am taking ownership of your cock. Taking ownership of your mind body. Your cock has never felt so good. Your mind has your mind ever been so stimulated by a woman."

The words flowed through him and the pleasure felt like the ocean in a storm. Wave after wave moved through his body and he had no thoughts. All he could do was feel the pleasure.

"Just as always you will not remember any of what you hear me say when I have you so deep like this. You won't remember that it was me who suggested you not cum thinking of me, that you find it impossible to cum anymore without asking my permission. When you wake up in the morning anything you do remember will seem like a dream..."

jeb22
jeb22
860 Followers