My Roommate Michelle Ch. 03

Story Info
John finds a journal.
1.3k words
4.45
13.7k
19
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers

John sat down on the couch after he got home from work and turned on the television. As he was about to lay back on the couch, he noticed a small red book on the coffee table in front of him. Thinking it had to be Michelle's he was about to put it out of his thoughts until he saw the title 'Behavioral Control - Subject #17'. Without really thinking about it he picked up the book and started leafing through it.

It was a journal with dates, recent dates, and there was a detailed description of relaxing and entrancing the subject. Then he saw his name and a chill ran up his spine and he began to read more closely.

May 7th - John falls much more quickly into trance. My presence has an immediate effect on his arousal which makes it easier to use the triggers I have been implanting to get him quickly into a suggestible state. He is already doing more things for me without my asking. The pleasure I have anchored in association with pleasing me seems to have taken a good enough hold that I can proceed with the next steps...

"Interesting reading?" John looked up from the book to see Michelle standing at the foot of the stairs. She was wearing an orange dress that stopped a few inches above her knees showing off her shapely tan legs and black high heels. When his eyes found her face again, she smiled at him.

"Michelle...what...I don't...what is this?" he finally managed to sputter out as the rage built up inside him and he stood up from the couch.

"John just relax," she started to walk towards him.

"Relax?" he could not hide the exasperation from his voice.

It only took a few strides before she was standing in front of him and gently placed a hand on his chest, "you just need to give me a moment to help you understand."

The nearness of her body and the feeling of her hand on him made him feel like a huge knot had been released inside of him like a mild sedative had suddenly been injected into his bloodstream.

"But why? Michelle I..." but she said the words before he could.

"Have feelings for me?" he stood there looking down at her getting lost in her eyes.

"How? Did you make me feel like this?" the tension started to build up again inside of him.

"Did I make you John?" she laughed softly before continuing. "Did I make you attracted to me? Did I make you like the way my legs look in heels?" he found himself looking down at her legs. "How silly does that sound John? Have you always been attracted to women or am I your first?"

John knew how foolish he sounded.

"How good would it feel John to go down on your knees again like you did the other day?"

His cock has already started to stir as he looked down at her legs and her words made it twitch as it strained against his pants.

"You want to because it pleases me John. You love the way you feel when you please me. Your cock gets hard for me John and your thoughts get all fuzzy. Don't you see how much easier it is if you just follow my suggestions John?"

As she spoke to him, he could only nod slowly. Thoughts tried to find there way to the front of his mind but before he could get a handle on them, they just slipped away.

"Even after reading my journal about you John, you can't help how good it feels to make me happy. How long have you been saving yourself for me John?"

She kept talking to him as she slowly undid his pants, "how good would it feel to be naked in front of me John? Naked and on your knees begging me to let you cum?"

John could only picture it in his mind and take a deep breath at the pleasure that coursed through him thinking about it. Then his thoughts became action as he found himself slowly disrobing. As he undressed Michelle moved over to sit on the couch.

"Very good my baby. You're making me so happy living out my fantasy." Her eyes traveled up and down his body appraising him like he was a horse up for stud. "It feels too good to stop now doesn't it? Just keep going," he finished undressing and went down on his knees at her feet.

"Oh John," she had crossed her legs and with her front foot began to gently trace up and down his hard cock with the pointy toe of her shoe, "you let me in just a little John. I made you feel good. Then I made you feel even better. How many days since you last came?"

"Seven," he breathed out as the feel of her shoe on his erection sent shivers throughout his body.

"I suppose we can work on that. This is how I brainwash you John. I use your pleasure as a drug to hook you and then I condition your behavior to what I want. Do you want me to keep brainwashing you John?"

He could only nod his head as he found himself drowning in a fog of pleasure.

"I suppose you could be my pet John. That would make me happy."

"Yes," the word came out as a reflex as his hips bucked, pressing himself into the shoe that had not stopped teasing him.

"You have to ask me John."

"Please," he gasped as her shoe stopped moving and the flat of the sole pressed his cock against his pelvis.

"Please what my baby?"

"May I please be your pet?"

"You know pet is really just another word for slave, don't you?" his hips tried to grind into the sole of her shoe. There was nothing left in him but the pleasure he was receiving from her.

"Do you want to be my slave John?"

The pressure of her shoe left his cock and he gasped as he felt her bare foot start rubbing the underside of his cock up and down.

"Oh I think you will make such a good slave John. You are going to love my brainwashing so much more. I am going to let you remember everything I have been doing to you these last few months John. Now this might get a little intense, but I think you are going to go out of your way to thank me."

As she spoke, he felt the pressure building in his mind. It was hard to understand it was there, but he could feel it behind the fog of pleasure. It was like a river being held up by a dam. It was there holding back something that was inevitable.

"When I snap my fingers John you are going to feel all the pleasure from every trance I have put you in over the last few months all at once. All the moans, all the begging you did. It will all come back to you as the cold reality that you are now my slave washes over you in an overwhelming rush of pleasure. This is the cement that will hold in place all the brainwashing you have enjoyed and are now enjoying. Open your eyes."

He had not even been able to understand he had closed his eyes until she told him to open them. As he did, he looked up at her. She looked lovely, tantalizing, attainable but not. Her eyes held his and her red painted lips curled into a smile.

"Keep staring deeply into my eyes and feel my control pet," as she finished saying it, he heard the snap of her fingers. The dam broke and euphoria swept through him. His body convulsed and shook over and over again as he stared at her.

"That's right pet, cum for your mistress. Cum for your new owner. Look into my eyes and know what it is to be mine."

jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers