My Second MFM Threesome

Story Info
What started as a voyure session turned into theeway.
1.5k words
3.96
12.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After have our first threesome with another guy, my boyfriend kept telling me how it was watching me fuck and suck someone else right in front of. I will say that the idea of thet sounded amazing to me as well.

"Would you really enjoy watching another guy have his way with me while you set back and watch?" I asked.

"Most definitely." He said. "As long as I get to fuck you as soon as he is done."

"Okay, I'll get something set up." I replied.

So I got on some adult websites and began looking at guys in local area, trying to find a guy who was willing to do what I wanted him to.

He had to have a nice thick cock, be willing to pay for a room close to my work. That way I didn't have to take him to my house and I could go hack to work after we were finished. I also prefer that they have a vasectomy. I didn't plan on them cumming in my pussy, but that way they wouldn't have to wear a condom, and if they were 420 friendly, that would be an awesome perk.

I am an avid cannabis user, but my boyfriend is not, he won't touch it. So it would be nice to smoke a bowl with someone while we are fucking.

So I spent the next few days looking for someone. I found one who's profile interested me, so I sent him a message.

His name was Brandon and not was he 420 friendly he had fone this sort of thing numerous times with other couples, he was also cute, had a nice cock and a vasectomy. How could I get so lucky.

We sat up a day to meet. I told him to meet us at lunch time. So that I could go back to work after we finished. I told him to have a room rented at a local motel and to already be naked when we got there, to which he eagerly agreed.

My boyfriend and I were not living together yet so most of our playtime was usually during our lunch time meetings. When the day for voyeur session came I texted my boyfriend that morning to let him know that I had a surprise for him at lunchtime.

He pestered me all day trying to get out of me what I had planned. I just answered every text with a dirty picture of myself. When lunchtime finally came he came to my office and picked me up from work. I told him what I had in store for him. I told him to drive to a specific hotel where there was a man there in a room already naked, waiting in a room to fuck me while he watched.

I could see the look of shock, surprise and interested on his face.

I will admit, I was very nervous myself. I had never met this man before and had only chatted with him online as well as shared pictures back and forth for a couple of days.

We pulled in to the hotel parking lot and I sent a text to Brandon saying," We are here. What room are you in?"

"212." He replied.

"Make sure that you are naked, with a hard cock. I want it in my mouth as soon as I walk through the door."

He replied with a picture of his naked hard cock.

We parked in the back of hotel and walked around front to room 212 while holding hands. I took a drag off of my THC pen and started to knock, but was hesitant so my boyfriend knocked for me.

Brandon opened the door just as I had instructed him, completely naked.

We walked in and I introduced my boyfriend to him. As they were shaking hand I dropped to my knees and took Brandon's cock into my mouth for a quick taste. I told him to go set on the bed as my Boyfriend helped me up and helped me out of my dress.

I fished my bowl, a lighter and a small bag of weed out of my purse and packed it.

I walked over to the bed where Brandon was setting on the edge and lit the bowl taking a nice long drag and knelt down in front of him and took his throbbing cock into my mouth. I exhaled letting the smoke bellow out around his cock and hand him my bowl.

My boyfriend was setting on the other bed and had begun to get undressed as I was sucking this new cock.

Brandon took a hit and handed the bowl back me as deep throated his cock. I pulled my mouth off his cock to re-light the bowl, making sure I drug my teeth across the head of his cock.

I guess this was too much for him, because as soon as his cock popped out of my mouth he exploded all over my chin and tits.

He quickly apologized for cumming so quickly, but also told me that he had never felt a mouth like mine before.

"Can you still get hard and fuck me?" I asked, "You did say that you can multiple times."

Brandon wiped himself off with a towel as I took another hit from the bowl before setting it on the counter.

Between the weed and making this guy cum after just a few licks on his cock I was pretty high.

My boyfriend picked me and lay me back on the bed and began to eat my pussy. He told Brandon he should eat my pussy. Telling him, "Her pussy is delicious, tasting it should get you rock hard again."

My boyfriend moved out of the way to finish undressing and Brandon began eating me out. He was pretty good at eating pussy. I had my boyfriend hand me my bowl. I lit it and took another hit while having my pussy eaten. It was quite an amazing feeling.

Brandon's cock had begun to get hard again. But because he had came so quickly from me sucking his cock, I told him to put on a condom so he did shoot his load as soon as he put his cock in me.

I rolled over for him to fuck me from behind and he stuck his cock in to my pussy from behind so that I could still maintain eye contact with my boyfriend.

After a few strokes though, he began to go limp.

My boyfriend being the ever quick thinker took his place and fucked me to couple of quick orgasms.

Then my boyfriend said, "Why don't you ride my cock and suck his so that you can get him hard enough to fuck you."

I straddled my boyfriend and rode him while Brandon fed me his cock from the side.

I guess that watching me suck cock right in front him really got my boyfriend turned on as he kept fucking me harder and. to the point that I couldn't hold on to Brandon's cock, and had to steady myself with both hands.

My amazing boyfriend reached up and grabbed the base of Brandon's cock and held it in place for me to suck while I rode him.

Well I guess this was all Brandon could take as he shot his second load straight down my throat. I didn't even have time to taste it. After I swallow his cum, I gave my boyfriend a passionate kiss with his cum still on my lips.

I sat up and rode my boyfriend slowly as another orgasm shook through me.

I asked Brandon if he was or if he could still cum one more time.

"If I can fuck you without a condom I know that I can." He replied.

I crawled off of my boyfriend's cock and and lay back on the bed for him to fuck me. His cock slid right in my pussy.

I lay back for him to fuck me. As he pucked the pace, my boyfriend alterned between sucking on my tits and making out with me. I moaned into my boyfriend's mouth as another orgasm shot through me.

After a few more strokes Brandon announced that he was going to cum and asked me where I wanted it.

"Cum on my tits!" I cryed out as I had another orgasm.

Brandon pulled out of well used pussy and stood over me as my boyfriend backed up, and milked his cock juice all over my tits.

Brandon stepped back off of the bed, as I looked over at my boyfriend with a slutty smile and said, "Next."

That was all the encouragement thst my boyfriend needed. He thrust his throbbing cock into my wanting cunt with extreme force sending me into another orgasm.

I tweeked my nipples while smearing Brandon's cum into my tits as I came again and again.

My boyfriend then asked where I wanted his load.

"Fill my slutty cunt!" I replied.

I felt his cock twitching as he filled me so full of cum it leaked out of my stretched out pussy and on to the bed.

I grabbed my phone and handed it to my boyfriend and told him that I wanted some pictures of what a slutty mess I was. He made sure he got some good shots of my destroyed cum filled pussy.

We got dressed and thanked Brandon for the good time, before we walked out holding hands.