All Comments on 'My Secret Revealed Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Transition beginning

Little does he know that she is slowly transitioning him into a shemale.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Hot!!

Great series, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it, but If this continues ...

I have a feeling that she'll be taking a lover and poor hubby will be eating the lover's cum too. There was a hint in the description of what her pussy felt like at the end, how her juices were 'slick' and not like before, and her vagina was opened around his cock on the inside.

I still liked this story, don't let what I wrote think I didn't. Great story 5 stars.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Enjoyment of my transformation into womanhood

The wearing of panties, the eating of cum & the added wearing of a sexy bra are pure enjoyment to my senses.

I must have more items of my pleasure to slip into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it

I was teasing my nipples through my shirt while reading the first part of Chapter 3 and the last part and I was beginning to hump in my chair. But I haven't reached a full blown nipple orgasm yet. Thank you and I am heading to part 4. The new bra is a good touch too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice storyneed a good woman like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She's not being truthful

The way I'm reading this when she's away from hubby she's getting strange cock and then gets home to have hubby pleasure her with his mouth and bringing him closer to making him into her loving girlfriend.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Great story. Hubby is enjoying the changes. I’m guessing more permanent changes to cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous