My Secret Revealed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,555 Followers

I followed the instructions and had no ill effects from the treatments. When we talked in the evening, Karen would ask about the laser treatments. I was seeing some results, but you could tell it would be a long process to get everything done. She was concerned about any problems near my scrotum. It seemed to be going okay, I told her. Then she would ask me questions. "Does your cock get hard when you use the laser?" "Are the hairs growing back?"

I answered all she asked. After visiting a while, she would ask what kind of panties I had on. I would ask her the same questions. She would describe each piece of clothing that she took off and then inform me she was about to use her vibrator. Each evening she would give me the option to listen to her making love to herself. She wanted me to be a part if I wanted to, knowing full well that I could not get an erection with the chastity device on.

Finally, she returned. When she got home from the airport, she asked me to help her unpack. I was happy to do it. It really was more like her watching me unpack her bags. When I got to her bras and panties, she told me that she had not laundered them while on the trip. She asked if I would hand wash them. I was given instructions on care and drying of her bras.

"I am going to take a shower while you do that. When I get out, we are going to have some well deserved fun. I know you have been a good boy while I was gone and I think I will use my key to give you some needed freedom."

After I had washed and hung all of her lingerie, Karen came out of the bathroom wearing a very sheer baby doll gown. She had no panties underneath. She removed the key from her ankle bracelet and unlocked my cock cage. I was dressed in pink bikini panties, but she wanted me to wear the panty matching her gown. I dutifully pulled the sexy white silken panties over my hard cock and waited for her to instruct me further.

"Honey, you really love wearing panties and I think you will enjoy wearing a bra also. I purchased this white silky bra while I was gone. Please try it on and see how it fits. I knew I had a choice, but I didn't want to refuse. I actually was thrilled with the new suggestion. She gave me the bra and instructed me how to attach the clasps. I had seen this many times, but Karen actually just put her arms through the straps and deftly reached around and attached the clasp in one motion. I was of course unable to perform that task, so I placed the cups on my back and did the clasp where I could see. Then I rotated it around and inserted my arms in the straps. She checked for proper tightness and fondled my breasts through the material.

The bra was a 36B. She wore a 36D, so the band would fit her. I had no boobs and the cups were of course baggy. The feel was however wonderful. She had me feel the cups and how softly they hugged my flesh. I loved it from the very first time. With my penchant for wearing panties, I wondered why I had never taken this step before. Apart from the erotic feel of the material, the thought of wearing an article of clothing intended for women only was like candy to my brain. I quickly lost any inhibitions in front of her.

Karen wanted to inspect the early results of my laser hair removal treatments and she seemed to be impressed so far. She had me feel my bra encased breasts and my hard cock through the panties. I was going wild hoping that this was the night I would finally get to have intercourse with her. She teased me with touch and words. I hung on everything she said.

"You have been punished enough, Karl. Tonight you get to cum in me. But after I have used your mouth for my pleasure. You do want to pleasure me?

"Oh, yes, yes my darling. And thank you for the bra. It was so sweet of you to remember me. Yes. I want to make you so happy."

"Come here, Sweetie. I have been dripping every night for the last ten days thinking about that marvelous mouth of yours. I can't believe that we waited so long to break though our inhibitions. I guess we are completely married now. Please, Honey. Make love to my pussy."

After I slowly sucked her to three magnificent orgasms, she had me pull my panties aside and fuck her ravaged pussy. She was so wet. I slid in so easily. Her juices with slick, really different than anything I had felt before. I did not understand why. When I stuck my cock in, the sensation was marvelous. Waiting this long was worth it. As I fucked her, her vagina seemed to expand. It was a strange sensation. One I had never experience before. It was like her pussy lips held my cock at the base, but the whole vagina expanded around my cock. I knew it was not because of my size. She is a full sized woman with a voluptuous figure. I had not felt like she was stretched, just suddenly she became bigger inside. I poured my cum into her. I could not wait any longer.

I was totally spent and started to soften inside her. My cock retracted and started slipping out. She pushed my head downward. I kissed her breasts, then her stomach and finally just on top on top of her shaved mound. I traced her vaginal lips until I reached the stream of my cum and her juices starting to flow from her. I eagerly placed my lips around her vagina and let my cum slide into my mouth. She began a slow rhythm as I became more aggressive with my tongue. She wrapped her legs around my head and had an intense orgasm as I sucked her clitoris.

We slept just like that. I was in panties and bra, while she wore the sheer baby doll top. When I awoke, I admired my formless breast cups and thought how sexy to be wearing my own bra. It felt so good to be out of my cock cage. I wondered if I should put it back on or let her lock it in place when she awakened.

I was under her spell now. Never had our sex life been so exhilarating. I was pretty sure by now that I could trust her and every whim that she had. I wondered what she had in store for me next.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,555 Followers
12