All Comments on 'My Secret Slutty Self'

by paulapossiter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Congrats on your first story but please proofread your stories, senseless mistakes throughout. Good luck.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 1 month ago

Great job!

I don't know if you are male or female (presumably female), but your prep-work for sex is something all women should imitate. Also, your detailed description of the 'acts' was easy to follow - something that some writers get lost in. I'd say you've 'been there - done that'.

It was hot, it was realistic and for a supposed first story - you're already a pro.

DinatagailDinatagailabout 1 month ago

By chance... Is that room still available? If not, a pillow on your floor will be fine...

trousersnaketrousersnakeabout 1 month ago

That was fun. You have a wicked imagination and it's a sexy read. Wouldn't it be fun to read about her encounters with some of her other lodgers

martiuscassius58martiuscassius58about 1 month ago

Awesome!! keep writing !!!

42Below42Belowabout 1 month ago

The heat of your pussy comes sizzling off the page. In love with your gash, slit, cunt, fuck hole depictions. Love a landing strip over a hard fuck button. Lusty big lippy big hard clitty pussy. Beautiful fuck writing. Love that your strenth as a woman comes shinning through (five stars). Will reread this for sure.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to reading more of your memories or fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Very enjoyable, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpaulapossiter@paulapossiter
Having just passed 50 my writing reflects 20+ years of my own sexual adventures mixed with the fantasies that fuel my continued thorough enjoyment of straight and bi sex.