My Sexual Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Friends Re-United.
3.5k words
4.33
922
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarah and I have been sharing my developing sexual adventure with you. In the previous chapters I have covered losing my virginity, a discovery of a liking for exhibitionism and having a threesome with another man. In this chapter, which moves things along a couple of years I meet an old friend.

Chapter 4. Friends Re-United

David and I were now living together in his flat situated in a nice part of the city of Bath. We have had a few more meetings with James, including a visit to where we first met him, the Cambrian Mountains in Wales. A few weeks ago, we had a letter from David telling us that he had met someone and was staring to date them seriously, he therefore felt that he could not participate in any more fun with us, at least for the time being. Whilst we were both disappointed that we would not be sharing sex with James we were obviously happy that he had met someone to share his life with.

"We could look for another person to share with," suggested David, "but how about a bit of a change?"

"What sort of change?" I asked.

"Make the other person a woman," he replied.

"Oh, interesting idea, do you by chance happen to know of a woman who would participate? Because I am certainly not asking any of my friends or work colleagues."

"No," he said, "I was thinking we could try picking someone up casually."

"And what plan do you have for this pick up?" I asked.

"I thought that we could go to a busy pub, away from our normal haunts, you could wear a mini skirt with no knickers on and if we see somebody that we both find attractive, you could give her a little flash and see what happens, I would love to watch you eating another girls pussy while I fuck you from behind."

I stifled a giggle and said "OK, let's try it."

So, Saturday night we are in a busy pub on the other side of the city, sitting on one side watching the assorted clientele. I spotted a girl with short, curly red hair with her back to us. "I caught a glimpse of her earlier," I said, "she looks quite nice from what I could see of her, which wasn't much to be fair."

"Go for it when she turns around." said David.

I waited a while and parted my legs just far enough for her to see what was or wasn't under my skirt. My nipples were hardening as I became aroused at the thought of being with another woman and my pussy was getting very moist. She turned and exclaimed "SARAH!" I snapped my legs shut as recognition dawned, it was an old friend from school, Gemma who had moved to London some years ago.

"Gemma, what on earth are you doing in Bath, I thought you lived near London?"

"Mum and Dad still do," she replied, "but I have just been moved to Bath by my employer."

"This is just amazing, I cannot believe that you are here, I didn't recognize you with short hair."

"Yes, it does change me, but it is far more practical than having it down to your bum!"

I made the introductions with David whilst firmly shaking my head at him, there was no way that I was going to suggest having a threesome with an old friend!

We enjoyed the rest of the evening, thoughts of sexual experiments dismissed, and Gemma and I exchanged contact details and arranged to meet up for a full girls only catch up the next day.

We met up at a nice coffee shop in the city centre on Sunday morning, stayed for lunch and it was not until the evening that I got back to our flat. I couldn't believe my luck, a wonderful boyfriend and an old school friend living in the same city to spend time with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later David announced that he needed to entertain a very important client and that his boss had cleared him to take me along as well on his expenses!

"We are meeting a chap called Jacob Rice, extremely wealthy and extremely important to me as a client," he told me. "We are going to The Grove and I need to get him to agree to give us a new contract for his investments, otherwise my job could be in jeopardy with all of the cutbacks being planned at the moment."

"We had better wow him then, hadn't we?" I said, looking forward to eating at such a posh restaurant.

On the night in question, I dressed to impress, a dark red dress with plunging neckline and a slit up one thigh to the level of my stocking tops. "You look good enough to eat!" said David, "Later if you are a good boy," I replied laughing.

Jacob Rice turned out to be a complete creep, entitled by wealth, stick thin and very formal, like something from the Victorian era. I put on a good show as I did not want to let David down on such an important night and made sure that he got plenty of glimpses of my cleavage as well as my thigh and stocking. He was practically salivating and constantly took hold of my hand, calling me "My dear young lady", I was struggling not to vomit!! As we were drinking coffee I excused myself and went to the ladies to freshen up. When I returned both men looked very pleased with themselves, we said our goodnights and we headed the short distance back to the flat.

"You were sensational!" said David when we got home.

"I take it that the evening proved to be successful for you?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, "Jacob has agreed to sign the new contract; but, there is one small proviso."

"What proviso?" I asked.

"He wants to fuck you. No, he does not want to just fuck you, he wants you to suck him off, then he wants to fuck you and then bugger you, his words exactly."

"Well, I hope you told him to sod off!"

"I wanted to, but this contract is now crucial to me so I said that I would ask you."

"You can't be serious!" I cried "You are asking me to be a prostitute for you with you as my pimp! I just cannot believe that you could ask me to do this."

"Come on Sarah, it's not as if you have not had sex with someone else for fun, what about James?"

"James was fun, this is totally different, and I will not do it."

David continued to plead with me, but I was adamant, his job was less important than my self-esteem.

"You are sleeping in the spare room." I announced and slammed the bedroom door behind me.

Early the next morning I appeared at Gemma's door, as soon as she opened it, she knew that something was very wrong, so I told her about David's proposal. "I have left him, but I don't have anywhere to stay, have you got a spare bed?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course I have, it's yours as long as you need or want it." She said.

A few days later Gemma came with to our flat so that I could gather my possessions, which weren't much other than clothes, I had arranged with David that he be out of the flat as I had no desire to see him.

"If that bastard comes near you, I will cut off his balls and have them mounted as ear-rings for you." she said.

We settled into an easy routine, sharing chores etc and getting even closer than we had been.

"I want to give you a present to cheer you up," said Gemma one evening. "And don't deny that you need cheering up!"

"OK, you are right I have been a bit down."

"Good. Well, you know that lovely lingerie shop in the city called "The Boudoir?"

"Yes I know it, it is hugely expensive."

"Well, I am very well paid in my job, so I am treating you to set of bespoke, made to measure underwear. You will go for a fitting on Friday as they are about to close for normal trading. Now, Sophie who runs it is a magician and you will love the results, but the fitting process is extremely intimate and you will be naked with her, are you OK with that?"

I gulped nervously "I guess that will be OK."

On Friday afternoon, just as they are about to close, I arrived at The Boudoir.

"Ah, you must be Sarah, I am Sophie. Please go into the fitting room whilst I lock up, please remove all of you clothing and put on the robe that I have left for you. Oh, and there is a nice glass of wine for you."

I went into the back, stripped, put on the robe and sat down, the wine was a delicious Chablis, cold and crisp.

"Now Sarah" said Sophie as she appeared in the fitting room, "I am sure that Gemma has told you about the fitting process, it is extremely intimate, I will need to touch your breasts, your bottom and your vulva to get the very accurate measurements that I need. Do not be surprised if you become aroused by the process, I have had woman climax during measuring. Once the garments are finished you will barely know that you are wearing them."

We chatted for a while about styles and colour before agreeing on dark red silk with lace trimming for a bra, French Knickers and a suspender belt.

"Ok, please remove the robe and stand with your feet ever so slightly apart," Sophie instructed.

I did so and immediately felt my nipples harden as she looked at me, appraising my body with a professional eye

"We will start with the bra" she said and proceed to take load of measurements and at one point stood behind me and held both breasts in her hands, pushing them into the position that the bra would hold them, "Is that OK for you?" she sked.

"More than OK," I gasped, "it feels amazing," blushing when I realized what I had said.

Sophie then moved to the knickers, she measured my waist and then from the middle of my waist down around my crotch up to the back, making sure that the measure stayed in contact with my body, I am sure I could see my pussy juices on it as she finished.

"That is the measuring finished," she said eventually, "I will leave you on your own for a while; when you are ready, get dressed and come into the front of the shop."

It took me a while to realise what she was saying, that if I need to, I could masturbate to orgasm and then get dressed. I was so aroused that it took only a couple of minutes before I screamed into my knuckles as a huge orgasm nearly wiped me out.

As I re-entered the shop Sophie was writing the order form out and I just caught her sniffing the tape measure that she had recently used on me.

"Your order will be ready in 2 weeks time," she told me, "Miss Stirling has taken care of the bill and has added a thong to what we have discussed which was why I need a few more measurements around your vulva."

I left the shop and hurried home to see Gemma and share my experience with her.

"I have never felt anything like it," I told her "it was like foreplay but without any sex."

"I know, she is good." said Gemma.

"I don't know how to thank you," I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"To see you smiling again is all of the thanks that I need," she said and gave me a huge hug, kissing the side of my face and licked the tears away.

"Oh God, if you keep doing that I think that I will cum again," I told her.

"Sarah, there is something that I have to tell you, I cannot keep it from you any longer," She said.

"Oh shit, what is wrong?" I asked worry etched on my face.

"You remember our last term at school, we had both turned 18 and we were on our own in the shower block?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, I have kept the image of you naked, soaping your boobs and your pussy ever since."

"You mean you fancied me? But you had a steady boyfriend, Peter?"

"That was cover on my part, I always knew that I was more attracted to girls than boys but did not dare say anything, you know how cruel girls can be."

"So, are you telling me that you were and indeed, still are, a lesbian?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I am. I know that you will probably walk out, and I will never see you again, but I cannot go on not telling you how I feel."

I was staggered but at the same time delighted that she trusted me so much that she could be honest with me.

"So when we met in the pub a few months back....?"

"Yes, I saw your naked pussy before realising it was you."

"Bloody hell" I laughed "David could have had a threesome after all! That is why I didn't have any knickers on, we were trying to pick up another girl to join us in bed!"

I told her about our experiences and that David had persuaded me to try sex with another woman.

"The more that I think about it, the more I realise that my relationship with David was based on sex first" I said. "On our first date I gave him a blow job and we progressed our relationship based on our sexual contact rather than building a relationship before developing the sex."

"That is not that uncommon." Said Gemma.

"But I don't know if it has been that healthy in the long run." I replied.

"Well, I think that you are well rid of him after what he asked you to do." She said.

I gave her a big hug and could feel her nipples pressing into my breasts.

"Well I am not going to storm out in disgust," I said, "you are my best and closest friend and you could never do or say anything to make me want to leave."

2 weeks later, I collected my lingerie from The Boudoir and decided that as Gemma had paid for it, she ought to be the first to see it and if that led to anything physical, then so be it. I realised that I had been missing an intimate relationship as opposed to a physical one and the Gemma was giving me that level of intimacy and confidence. She was still at work when I got home so I had a shower, trimmed my pubes and put on the thong, bra, stockings and suspender belt. I have to admit that I felt that I looked stunning in the set and was tempted to masturbate but restrained myself. I put on a silk blouse and slim fitting skirt and put a nice bottle of the same Chablis as I had had at The Boudoir into the fridge.

As soon as Gemma came in I passed her a glass of wine, "Well I could get used to that sort of welcome," she said, "you look good."

"Thanks," I said "I felt like dressing a bit smarter tonight."

"Have you got something planned, are you seeing someone tonight?" she asked.

"Yes and yes, but maybe not what you are thinking."

"Intriguing." She said.

"I collected my order from The Boudoir today," I told her, "it is even more exquisite than I imagined."

"I am so pleased."

I stood up and undid the buttons on my blouse and undid the zip on my skirt.

"So, I thought that as you were the one who organised it and paid for it, then you ought to be the person who sees it first," I said as I dropped my skirt and removed the blouse, standing in front of her in nothing but my underwear.

"Bloody hell Sarah, you look stunning!"

"I was hoping that you would approve," I said.

I put my arms around her and hugged her close, "If you do that, I am not going to be responsible for my actions" she managed to say. In response I tilted my head and softly kissed her on the lips for the first time. I felt that a shot of electricity shot between us and Gemma returned the kiss with increasing passion. Eventually we parted for breath.

"When David suggested a threesome with another woman, I wanted to try it as an experience" I told her. "Since being with you I have realised that I do not want to have sex with another woman to tick it off the list, I want to make love with you. Now, you have me at a disadvantage, I am half naked and you are still fully clothed, we need to correct that."

Gemma hauled her tee shirt over her head, revealing that she was not wearing a bra, her small breasts longing to be touched, "Your tits are amazingly beautiful" I said as I covered one with my hand, her nipple extending under my touch. Her hand went around me back and I felt her expertly undo my bra, letting it fall away to reveal my own breasts to her scrutiny and touch. She stopped kissing me and worked her tongue down my neck, reaching my nipples she began to lick and suck on them, it felt like heaven. Her hand moved down my belly and down the front of my knickers, teasing my pubic hair before finally reaching my slit.

"I think that we need to move this to the bedroom, don't you?" I asked.

She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me into her room, not that I needed any persuading. In seconds my knickers were off, Gemma took no time in removing the rest of her clothes and soon we were both lying on the bed, naked, kissing and perhaps a little apprehensive.

"I don't know what to do," I said, "I have only ever been with a man."

"It's OK," she said "just go with what you enjoy having done to you, but if it makes it easier, shall I start?"

"Yes please, make love to me."

She resumed kissing my breasts and then her tongue worked its way down my belly to my pubic bush. "I trimmed it extra close today," I told her. "She carried on down and I felt a jolt of electricity go through me as she made contact with my pussy, her tongue running the length of my slit before probing my vagina and then returning to massage my engorged clit.

"Oh fuck that is soooo good!" I cried out.

She penetrated me with 2 fingers whilst continuing to lick me and it only took a couple of minute before an enormous orgasm hit me. I cried out so loudly that I thought that the neighbours must think we were having a fight; far from it, I was in ecstasy.

I slowly recovered and realised that about half an hour had passed since we hit the bed.

"Feel OK?" asked Gemma.

"OK?, More than bloody OK!" I laughed, "I think that it must be your turn now?"

"Yes please, and remember, just go with what you like being done to you."

Her nipples were amazing, nearly an inch long and looked like mini cocks so I started by sucking on them before starting to work down her belly. I have tasted my own juices before and was curious to see how Gemma's would compare. I reached her neat triangle of red hair and taking a deep breath, let my tongue carry own down to her slit. She opened her legs as wide as possible to allow me access and I started to feast on her, like somebody in the desert who has just found an oasis. Her juices were all over my face as I licked her and fingered her, her hips bucking wildly as she approached her own orgasm, as I swept down, her hips bucked and my tongue missed her vagina and speared her anus instead. As rimming was something that I enjoyed receiving I went to it again, licking around her rosebud and pushing my tongue against her sphincter.

"I'M CUMMMMMMING!" She cried out and squirted a load of her juice over my face, it was bliss.

As we recovered Gemma said "Sorry, I should have warned you that I am a squirter."

"It's fine, I enjoyed it." I replied.

"So, you like a bit of bum action?" She said.

I told her that I did and that I had had anal sex loads of times.

"I can see that we are going to have lots of fun together," she said.

"I love you" I told her.

"Love you too".