My Sexy Sister-In-law

Story Info
My first try writing.
1.4k words
3.99
42.6k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing anything, so be kind. There's only a small part of this story that's true the rest of the story is a regret on my part that this never happened.

I am 6'1" 180 and back during this time. I was mostly muscle and very little fat. I'm a white male with a 10" cock.

My wife her sister and myself all lived together when we were younger. My wife has always been very vocal while we were having sex and I'm sure that my sister-in-law must have heard us having sex when ever she was home.

I remember one day that I was doing my sit-ups in the living room and I asked my siter-in-law to hold my feet for me. I started doing the sit ups and I noticed that my sister-in-law was looking up my shorts. I couldn't help myself and on my next rep as I came up to the sitting position I kissed her.

We started making out when we finally stopped kissing she started fondling my cock through the loose leg openings of my short shorts. This was back in the 80s so I didn't have any underwear on. She told me that she wanted some of my big cock that is always making her sister scream so loud all of the time.

I became erect instantly, I had had a crush on my sister in-law for a very long time and still do. I laid her down on the carpet and made sure the doors to the house were locked.

I came back over to her and undressed her and myself, which didn't take long because we all never really wore much clothing around the house.

I sat back and enjoyed the site of her beautiful naked body, she was as sexy as I always had imagined that she would be.

She has small breasts which I have always preferred over large breast, dark brunette hair and eyes so dark that her eyes seemed black.

I have always loved to eat pussy and sucking on breast so I started nibbling on her neck and working my way down too her lovely small breasts, I had wanted to do this for such a long that I couldn't get enough.

I had her moaning and withering around under me when she finally took my head and pushed me lower, I was only to happy to oblige her and took the hint. I was finally face to face with her wonderfully bald pussy and as I had always thought she smelled and lokked so wonderful.

I stuck my tongue out and licked her from top to bottom a few times when she grabbed my head and shoved it into her pussy. I started eating her pussy as if I was starving, she told me to chew on her clit, I was only to happy to oblige her with her request. I started chewing and pulling on her clit with my teeth and lips, wow she tasted great.

I'm not sure how many times she came on my tongue. I do know my jaw was getting tired and my face was covered with her juices. She turned around and started sucking my cock and doing her best to swallow me.

She had me squirming around now, it was my turn to moan and be the one squirming around. I finally tried to pull her off my cock because I was afraid that I was going to cum in her mouth, when she finally took my cock out of her mouth there was a trail of pre-cum from the head of my cock to her lips and she looked up at me with her beautiful dark eyes while she cleaned the pre-cum off my cock she looked so sexy with my pre-cum making a trail from my cock to her lips I almost came right then.

I pulled her to me for a kiss and was so glad that she had saved some of my pre-cum to share with me in a very passionate kiss. I then went back for seconds of her sweet bald pussy and made her cum a few more times, she eventually pulled me back up to her face and she started licking her sweet juices off of my face and we started kissing and sharing the mixture of our sweet juices.

I started to ease my cock into her sweet bald pussy, I didn't want too hurt her so I tried too go slow the first time but she told me to shove my big cock into her hard and fast like she had heard me do too her sister so many times, she said that she wanted to know what it felt like to be opened up so suddenly by a big 10 inch cock.

I'm not one to tell a lady no so I bottomed out my 10 inches cock in one hard fast thrust, she screamed and her long legs went into the air and wrapped around my ass as she pulled me as deep into her as she could and held me there for a second, she started bucking around under me as she had a climax just from that one hard thrust. She then told me to fuck her hard. I did just as the sexy lady asked me to do.

I started stroking in and out of her sweet pussy with long and deep strokes, she really went wild and was lifting her sweet pussy up to meet my hard thrust's just as hard as I was pounding her sweet pussy like I had dreamt about doing for such a long time. she had her second climax in no time with many more to follow.

I was soon to learn she's multi orgasmic just like her sister and she had drenched my cock and balls by now. I slowed down because I didn't want to cum too quick, but she wouldn't have any of that, she told me to fuck her hard until I emptied my balls in her. I went back to pounding her as hard as I could, it didn't take me long to reach my first climax since I had been dreaming of doing this for such a long time.

I can't tell you how many times I had masturbated while fantasying of filling her sweet pussy with my big cock and emptying my balls into her sweet pussy to over flowing with my cum, which I had just done. I let out a howl that I'm sure the neighbors most likely heard, we kept going for a while after our climaxes, you could hear our juices being mixed together in inside her sweet bald pussy.

As I said before I love to eat pussy and never had a problem eating my cum from a sweet pussy. So I dove in and cleaned up our combined sweet mixture of juices, by the time I was through cleaning up our combined juices I was rock hard again and by this time she had a couple of more climaxes.

She pulled me up and started kissing me and cleaning our combined juices off my face, she was telling me how good the mixture tasted and I could only agree with her. She told me that she knew that I was good for two rounds at least because of hearing my wife and I having sex.

She started talking sexy to me and telling me to fuck her hard again and to make her cum again, I did just that.

I did my best to pound her as hard and as long as I could since I had already came once I was able to last much longer the second time. We fucked hard for a long time, the second time it seemed like it must have been a good 45 minutes when I finally filled her sweat pussy up again.

We laid there a few minutes catching our breath. I then went back down to her wonderful bald pussy and cleaned our juices out of that sweet pussy once again.

I climbed up from her pussy and laid down beside her and stroked her dark beautiful hair and lightly kissing her for awhile and we passed out on the floor together.

The next thing I knew she woke me up sucking my cock clean of our juices and she told me that she wanted some more, what a woman.

We made slow passionate sex the third time it was also wonderful, it's great to be young and so full of cum.

We just collapsed together on our side with my cock buried in her this time. We got up some time later and cleaned up together in the shower which of course started things going again.

Please give me your feed back and let me know what you all think.