My Sexy Sister-In-law Ch. 02

Story Info
My second story in this series.
3.1k words
4.12
26.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a second story about a fantasy I have had for years. This story line is from the 80's, when small bikinis were the style and people where much less uptight about skin showing. The first story had a very small amount of truth, this one is all fantasy.

The next time my wife was working and my sister-in-law was not her and I decided that we wanted too go to the beach, so we jumped into the Volkswagen that I was driving at the time and rode down to the beach together.

She wanted too lay in the sun for a while I wanted too catch some of the 3 to 4 foot waves that the weather man was predicting for the day, we made the short ride to the beach together.

I caught some 3-4 foot waves that morning while my sister-in-law was laying on the beach looking as sexy as any woman that you have ever seen in your life, I mean penthouse sexy, lusciously beautiful.

The tide came in while we where at the first location, the waves went to crap there and we where running out of beach. I went up on the sand to where Gail was laying in the sun. She was looking luscious laying there in her tiny bikini.

We discussed what we wanted to do, we decided to pack up our belongings then go to another place where she could sun a bit more and the waves would still be good at high tide.

We loaded our things into the Volkswagen, then we were on our way to the beach, south of us down by Marineland.

We arrived a short time later we drove the Volkswagan as close as we could to the beach, then we carried the few things that we had down onto the beach. Gail laid our blanket out then sat down behind one of the large rocks, I took off for the waves.

The waves where great that day, the weather man was finally correct on the size of the waves for the day.

I rode the waves until I had my fill of surfing. I was actually able too catch a couple of the waves that tubed over me as I squatted down on the surfboard, I had just about wore myself out for the time being.

I went up on the sand and laid down on the blanket too relax behind the rocks with Gail, to catch my breath and to also catch a bit more sun before going home.

I was a bit tired from surfing all morning, as I was laying there relaxing I looked over at Gail, this caused my dick to start to rise of course, because she's a very sexy lady with a luscious ass.

I didn't have a suit on, nobody could see me except Gail. Gail noticed my big fat cock starting to stand up slightly, she looked at me with her head laying towards me and asked me with a sexy smile what was causing my big fat dick too get hard.

I wasn't going to lie to her of course, I told her that her barely covered luscious looking ass was making my big fat dick hard with a smile on my face.

She said well why don't you do something about it, I started jerking off which of course gave me a full on erection. Gail started to laugh and licking her lips, she said that's really not what I had in mind.

I asked her if she wanted something between those luscious lips that she's licking, she smiled and said no not right now. I replied that I would be glad too start first as long as I could lick on her luscious ass some. Gail didn't say no, so I laid there a while longer, just too tease her. She looked at me a few minutes later and asked me what I was waiting on.

I couldn't take much more of the mutual teasing with Gail laying there looking very delicious I wanted too eat her sweet bald pussy right there on the beach, so badly I just wasn't sure how she would feel about that.

I moved closer to Gail closing the short distance between us on the blanket, I started rubbing my hands up and down her back as she was laying there on her stomach, she started moaning, I took this as a sign for me too continue rubbing her back.

I eased the tiny bikini off of her delicious ass, she lifted her hips a bit too assist me with getting her tiny bikini off of her luscious ass.

I love too eat a woman's pussy. I've always enjoyed orally worshiping sweet delicious pussy.

I had Gail laying there in front of me with her bikini bottom off her top was untied in the back so she wouldn't get a tan line where it crossed her back, so her top wasn't going to stay on her for long. I lifted her up too get my lips on her delicious bald pussy that was sitting there just waiting for me too bury my face in.

I stuck my tongue out and ran my tongue from the top of her delicious pussy to bottom a few times to tease her a bit more before I dove into her delicious pussy with my tongue as far as I could in this position. She had a few small orgasms in this position. She decided that she had enough of this as she pushed me backwards and rolled over onto her back facing me.

I sat up and took in the delicious woman laying in front of me for a few minutes, Gail pulled me too her and we kissed for a few minutes. I started too nibble on her neck. I then moved down to suck on her delicious small breasts which seemed to just ignite her burning desire more, she has very sensitive nipples obviously from the way she started moaning.

I moved from her small beautiful breasts back down to her luscious bald pussy she smelled and tasted like honey. I licked her pussy some more and sucked on her clit which was very swollen by now, as I was sucking her clit she started thrashing around on the blanket and had a very strong orgasm.

We were enjoying ourselves so much that we missed this other couple walking up on us. I had a raging hard on by now of course, the young woman said to her friend with her, look at her beautiful bald pussy and the dick on that guy. We reluctantly stopped because they had startled both of us.

We reluctantly covered ourselves with the towels we had close at hand. The couple said too us don't let us stop you, I looked up at Gail and she nodded her head, so I dove back in, have I mentioned I love eating pussy, especially bald pussies and Gail's pussy is so sweet and delicious.

We were past the point of caring anyway due to our inflamed passion that we where experiencing at this time due to all the teasing of each other, so I kept eating her until she had a few more orgasms. I then moved back up to her beautiful small breasts to suck on her sensitive nipples and to suckle on her lovely breast. I looked up at the couple that had come up, they where making out quite intensely by now.

I quietly asked Gail if she wanted to go back to the house, she said no I want you too fuck me right here in front of them with your big fat 10" cock, I want you to show them what's like too be fucked in public by a big fat 10" dick. I'm sure that I had the biggest smile on my face after hearing that come from this sexy lady laying there nude in front of me and the other couple. I still wanted to tease her a bit more so I dove into her sweet bald pussy one more time.

I moved up her to kiss her a short while later she stopped me so she could lick all of her sweet nectar off my face, what she didn't know was that I was able too still keep a large amount of her sweet nectar in my mouth also.

I held myself up with my arms on either side of her, I was directly over her face as I started to open my mouth she could see what was in my mouth, she opened her mouth and I let her sweet Delectable nectar slowly make a trail between the our mouths, she sucked what she could up, I then dropped my mouth to hers and we started kissing passionately. we kissed passionately for a few more minutes. She said too me are you're going too have too fuck me with your gorgeous cock before long?

I moved up further and stuck my big fat cock up to her lips, she sucked me in as far as she could, I helped her since she was on the bottom by pumped in and out of her open mouth with my big fat cock for a short period of time.

I moved down and started kissing her again, we swapped my pre-cum that she had worked out of my cock back and forth between us before she greedily swallowed it all and pulled me down for some more kisses. I always have enjoyed the taste of my own semen in a woman's mouth or pussy.

I then guided my big fat rock hard cock to her delectable bald pussy, she was so wet that it took me a few tries too get the head of my large cock lined up with the opening of her delectable pussy because my cock head kept slipping past the entrance of her hot cunt because she was so wet by now.

I then smiled at her and asked if her if we wanted to go slowly and tease the couple, she said no I want you bottom out in one thrust and fuck my horny ass off, I wasn't going to argue I slammed my cock into her dripping wet pussy as she asked me to do.

I looked up at the couple that had been watching us, they were watching us with a lot of curiosity. I could see the guy had his hand down the ladies bikini bottom and his bathing suit had a large bulge in the front.

I turned my attention back to taking care of Gail's luscious pussy. I asked her if she wanted too clean our combined juices off of my fat cock, she said not right now just keep fucking me hard with that big gorgeous cock.

I kept slamming my big fat cock into her sweet sweet pussy, I was more than happy too fulfill her request.

We had a good rhythm going, I was slamming into her tight sweet pussy as she was raising up too meet my hard thrusts. I told her that I couldn't last much longer going like this, she responded, please fill my sweet pussy too overflowing, you know you'll get hard again shortly.

I told her I was going too fill her up in a few more thrusts, she said good my pussy is thirsty for your man juice. That was all she got out before she started thrashing around very hard due to another hard orgasm, when her pussy clamped down due to her strong orgasm my big fat cock erupted and trenched her insides with my cock juice.

I screamed my pleasure out, Gail had another hard orgasm right after I started erupting inside her sweet pussy, she was also screaming her pleasure to the world. I kept pumping for a few final thrusts to empty my balls for the time being.

We laid there intertwined for a few minutes catching our breath and collecting ourselves. We finally remembered the other couple for the first time in some time. We looked over at them and they where still there watching us, I kissed Gail on her neck some and nibbled on her earlobe.

I had regained some strength so I pushed myself up and pulled my cock out of Gail's sweet pussy, my cum started to dripple out of her sweet pussy.

I went down like all gentlemen should do, I locked my lips over her delicious bald pussy too pull our combined nectar out of her. She pushed me away after a while and sat up so she could clean my satisfied cock off. I of course let her. when she was through we started kissing and swapping our nectar back and forth.

She had swallowed the first bit of my pre-cum earlier so I decided too be greedy and swallowed this load down my stomach, she lightly punched me and told me that I was supposed too have shared.

We both had our fill for a few minutes, we just laid there cuddling. We heard some noise's that startled is both because we were so engrossed with the wonderfully erotic sex we just had together.

The noise was the other couple that had been watching us having sex, we looked up at them, the lady was bent over a rock with a towel covering the rock to protect her skin. She was a sexy lady. the guy was also good looking.

We laid there basking in the afterglow that fantastic sex always leaves you with, we were also watching the other couple pleasuring each other. The lady was first to see that we were watching them while we basked in our fantastic sexual pleasure.

She was quite pretty, not anywhere as pretty as Gail though. The guy was giving her his cock pretty good. Gail and I just laid there cuddling and watching them.

We could tell that the couple were hot for each other, probably from watching Gail and I having the great sex that they just watched us have,

We could tell that they where getting closer to the glorious point of no return. I was thinking that they probably weren't going to last much longer, we had already watched the lady have a few orgasms.

The guy started to really moan as well, watching all this started to get my blood back to the portion of my body where it was needed at the moment.

Gail had been rubbing her luscious ass against me almost from the time we had finished our first round of great sex, watching them and having Gail rubbing her luscious ass against me had of course started to make my big fat 10" cock to get erect again.

Gail could feel me cock getting hard against her luscious ass, so she kept up the rubbing of her luscious ass against my quickly hardening cock.

I didn't take me long to recover between the sexy woman rubbing her ass on my cock and watching the other couple having sex.

I slid my cock into Gail's sweet pussy from behind as we watched the other couple having sex. I could feel our combined juices inside her sweet pussy from our first round of great sex.

The other couple were very close to finishing, I was slowly pumping my cock into Gail's sweet pussy, when I was deep inside her I would twist my cock around which caused Gail too moan very loudly. Gail's moaning was getting louder as mine was.

I have always been rather vocal during sex, I started telling Gail how sweet her pussy was, that it was also quite tight considering that she was full of our juices from our last session of great sex.

We were both quite hot for each other after all the visual and physical stimulation. I was still going slow for now, we where just enjoying watching the other couple.

I told Gail that I was getting closer, she said wait a minute, I want for you to cum in my mouth this time.

I reluctantly stopped my slow thrusting and pulled out of her sweet pussy. Gail turned around, I rolled over on our blanket, she was on bottom so I was able too bury my face into her sweet pussy, I started eating her as if I was starving.

She pushed me up to get my cock out of her mouth and told me too fuck her face, she said that she wanted all of me down her throat. I told her that would be hard for her to do.

She said if my sister can do it, I want to do my best. I got on top of Gail and I shoved my cock down her throat in one shove, that's the way my wife liked it.

I pumped my cock into Gail's throat a few times, that was all it took. She had enough of that and started pushing up on my stomach again. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, there was a long string of pre-cum between her lips and my cock, damn she looked so sexy laying there like that.

She asked me if my wife really could take that, my reply was she loves it when I do that too her. Gail replied, what's her favorite position. I stated doggy style, Gail rolled over and stuck her luscious ass in the air.

I buried my cock without saying anything. She screamed her pleasure to the world again. I powerfully pumped for all that I was worth.

It only took a few minutes before I emptying my second load into her luscious pussy for the day.

I rolled over on my back as Gail did. The other couple that we had forgotten all about because we where so busy enjoying ourselves, decided that the show was over, as they left us laying there snuggling.

I was laying there for sometime someone grabbed my tired cock I opened my eyes just in time to see Gail's knee going over my head, then she planted her cum dripping pussy onto my mouth. I gladly started cleaning our combined juices up as Gail cleaned my cock of our juices, when we were finished she collapsed on top of me for awhile then slid off to the side of me.

We looked around to see if anyone else had watched our sexual frenzy, we were all by ourselves.

I hope you all enjoyed the story.