My Sexy Sister-In-law Ch. 04

Story Info
The last story my wife had just caught Gai and I having sex.
1.4k words
4.28
6.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking for a perfectly written story you might as well read another story.

In the last chapter Gail and I were having sex on the living room floor when my wife came home from work early and caught Gail and I rolling all around on the floor with a large bed sheet laid out on the floor having passionate sex.

We we're surprised too say the least when my wife cleared her throat behind us, talk about losing an erection very quickly. I pulled my shrunken cock out of Gail's sexy bald pussy and a small river of our juices started too flow from between her swollen red pussy lips due too her desire and the passionate sex we were having coupled with her desire too be full of my large penis.

I sat there stupidly looking at my wife wondering what she was going too do as she stood there staring at the point of where my cock had been sliding in and out of her sisters body.

She had taken her clothes off before she moved, she slapped my face as she came by my head. I had come too realize that my wife knew what she wanted too do.

She then grabbed her sister by her hair and slammed her bald pussy down on her sisters face facing me and screamed eat my pussy you cunt. She told Gail that your face is going too hurt by the time I let you up, now stick your tongue up my cunt chew on my clit, that's right bitch suck on my clit hard. My wife screamed her pleasure, it was music too my ears as I have aways loved too listen too her having a climax.

I guess it's time too tell you what we look like at this point in the story, my wife's a lethal 5'1" brunette with beautiful almost black eyes, small delectable ass and firm C cup breast. Gail is very similar to her sister except she has longer legs, I would guess she stands 5'8" her breasts are smaller, she has an incredible ass that's hot as hell. I'm 6'1" with an athletic build, I have blond hair and blue eyes with a large cock. All three of us are tanned because we all laid in the sun together. I've always preferred a small tight ass and smaller breast.

My wife was riding Gail's face as she was grinding her bald pussy into Gail's face, she told her too open your mouth wide and suck my bald pussy. I was starting too wonder if my wife was mad or horny, from looking at her hard as nails nipples and the pussy juice flowing down the side of her sister's face and her approaching orgasm it appeared too me she was too aroused too be mad.

I eased my self back in between Gail's legs and eased my cock back into Gail's juicy sweet smelling pussy, my wife yelled hell no, if you're going too fuck her you better fuck her hard and try too bruise her bald pussy.

I looked into Gail's eyes trying to tell her that she should hold on and that I hadn't intended too pound her so hard at least not until she had asked me too do so. I pulled my cock almost out and slammed my big cock back into Gail's pussy as hard as I could over and over this in turn drove Gail's face into her sisters pussy which in turn made her sister start too thrash around in more passionate pleasure from having Gail's face slammed into her delicious pussy. They were both cumming constantly at this time.

I knew now for certain my wife was horny, I had too wonder how long she had watched Gail and i have sex when she first came in before she had cleared her throat. My wife and I have had sex with another lady, she'd certainty enjoyed that time also, but that's a different story maybe I'll write about some day.

She already had two very strong orgasms riding her sisters face. She told me too fill Gail's bald pussy with cum and move out of her way. I had already been holding back trying too prolong all of this pleasure as long as I could, I was relentlessly banging my cock in and out of her sisters delicious cunt.

I know Gail had already climaxed quite a few times from my cock slamming in and out of her delectable pussy relentlessly and her sister riding her face, It seemed that this most likely wasn't the first time these two sisters had engaged in pleasurable sex together.

I sunk my cock inside Gail and finally flooded her pussy with my cum as I had been told too do by my wife, it was I who screamed my pleasure too the world this time. I rolled sideways out of my wife's way as she dove into her sisters pussy like she was starving.

I was panting from the exhausting assault I had just put into slamming my cock into Gail's pussy, I was hoping that I hadn't hurt her. My wife is used to the size of my cock, I really knew very little about Gails personal love life.

I was watching the two sexy sisters in front of me going at each others pussy with nothing less than pure unbridled passion. I had too wonder if perhaps they had played doctor together when they were younger. I could see my wife's tongue was licking her sister's pussy from top too bottom like a wild woman, my wife would stick her tongue in her sisters cunt and hook her tongue up and out. Then she would plunge her entire face into her sisters pussy. I really couldn't see her sister's head much, It wasn't long before they both were cumming all over each others face.

My wife would sit up and scream each time she orgasmed and Gail would pull her face back into her pussy so she would go from sucking on her sisters clit and lapping at her sisters pussy from top too bottom and around the base of my cock, back up and grab her sisters clit with her lips it was Gail's turn too scream her pleasure.

I'm telling you don't you dare stop now Gail said as she grabbed the back of her sisters head from below several times and would just grind her hips and pussy into her sisters face as she screamed as best as she could. It was muffled due too her face being full of her sisters bald delicious pussy.

I could see all of my cum mixed with Gail's delicious pussy juice all over her sister's face each time she orgasmed she'd sit up and scream her pleasure out. My wife screamed at her sister too stick a few fingers in my cunt, yeah suck my clit harder bitch, stick your hand up my cunt slowly please.

Gail sat up at this time so she could move from from being on bottom too being on top too allow her too move freely, she reached down and grabbed her sister's head and just rubbed my wife's pussy with a few fingers stuck in her pussy and started telling my wife how she had enjoyed herself some much already but my pussy is already starting too get a little sore from your husband's big cock pounding me, so how about we make ole big dick just sit there and watch us make love too each other.

We can do that after you make me pass out from stuffing your hand into my pussy. Gail looked at her sister and said you really want that. You move for a second and let big dick slam my cunt for a few minutes and let him cum in my bald cunt, then you'll have all the natural lubrication you will need too stuff a couple of fingers in my cunt swirl them around some inside my cunt, then you will be able too get your fist in me, twist it around and then pump your fist in and out of me and after I have a couple more very hard climax's, I'll then pass out from the sensations running through my body, and then you can wake me up with a soft tongue bath cleaning off my body too get all of the cum off me and we'll see what we want too do next.

I hope that you enjoyed the story.