My Sister Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine with me. You have such and delicious ass."

He slides a finger to her asshole again and she sighs as he lightly pressures it. Her tits are burning into his chest and he can't believe how HOT she is.

"That feels so different, Mike. You may do that as much as you like."

"I'll think about it... Ok, done thinking. Ready for more?"

"Funny guy, but not today. That last orgasm is telling me to take some time off for good behavior so I need to take a rain check."

"You got it. Just let me know before you come over so I can make appropriate arrangements."

"Ok, but can we stay like this a little while longer?"

"I don't see any reason why we can't," he says as he walks her into deeper water, up to his armpits.

One of his hands leaves her ass and caresses her back as she places her head on his shoulder and quietly moans. Then the hand on her ass reaches for and cleans her pussy to get rid of some of the evidence. She reaches between them and strokes his cock to clean him up as well.

Letting her down, she puts her legs under her and stands before him. She's stunning to look at and it affects him.

"I need to find my bikini."

"Follow me."

He dives into the water, locates his suit quickly and puts it on. She's close behind him, finds her bikini, picks it up and they surface.

"Thanks, Mike. I'll give you a call later so we can meet again."

"Good plan."

They walk out of the pool and he lays down on his lounge chair. She dries off using the towel she brought with her as he watches every step her sexy body takes. She heads for the gate, carrying her bikini. He has to stare, loving the way her ass wiggles as she walks. Beautiful. At the gate, she puts her shorts and t-shirt on in a sexy manner and he smiles.

"Bye," she says and disappears from sight.

That was an unexpected distraction, but he enjoyed it immensely.

* * * * *

Time passes as the rest of the week goes by, enjoying the serenity for that brief period. He even finishes a paper for school and puts it where he won't forget where it is.

This is a special time in his life. He goes anywhere he wants without having to explain to anybody where or why he's going. He plays his music as loud as he wants and in general, does only what he wants to do. He answers to no one. Total freedom, as he sees it.

He cooks his own meals for the most part, but the next time Carol visits, they fuck in the pool again and this time, she stays and cooks dinner for the two of them. She's a good cook, especially when she's naked, wearing only an apron, so he invites her to spend the night and surprisingly enough, she accepts.

It's a long night of sex and he doesn't neglect any part of her body, and he doesn't forget to pressure her asshole again. It's one of many sensual things that makes her feel good and she wants to pursue it down the road.

They spend all night in bed, pleasuring the other and didn't wake up until after noon the next day, still weary from the night's physical activities. She's still horny so they fuck again, then fixes breakfast, then leaves him alone. It is a great feeling to be tired just from sex, but somebody has to do it.

There's a feeling of emptiness in the house after Carol has gone, but he gets over it, no problem.

* * * * *

As time demands, the week of total independence has come to an end. He makes the most of his week alone and it feels good. Being the only person here, he has no regrets, but it's time for him to return to reality by picking up his sister and her friend at the train station.

He's sitting on the bench, waiting for Billie's train to arrive, but due to circumstances beyond his control, it's late, not that he's surprised. He should've anticipated it, but he neglected to think ahead, causing him to pay the piper. He's sort of bored until the train arrives, but there are several other trains that go by, some of which are freight trains. He feels the breeze the trains create as they pass by and it makes the warm air briefly turn cool.

Finally, after a two and a half hour wait, the right passenger train stops at the station. When Billie and Emi get off, they come running at him, dragging their luggage, wearing very happy faces. Mike is sitting on a bench near train and when he sees them, he stands up and walks three or four steps in their direction as his first surprise is about to hit him at full throttle.

Billie is a brunette with shoulder length hair that covers her forehead and both sides of her head, leaving only the front part of her face visible with a smile that brightens up the darkest of days.

He has had many fantasizes about his sister, but always stops himself before going too far. It would be his pleasure to pleasure her, but the possibility of him sharing a bed with his sister intimately is more than wishful thinking. He also knows if it were to ever actually happen, he will not refuse her. Being his sister aside, she's too beautiful to deny, and he won't.

Emi is gregarious and juggles a couple of so called boyfriends. Kind of shy at times, she's a blonde with knockout attributes of her own. She's not the aggressive type and isn't all that popular at school because of it. She's slim with a nice figure and her green eyes are the most attractive part of her. She's a good looking and attractive girl, but isn't the natural beauty his sister is.

As they approach him at a rapid rate, Mike creates a stance that won't allow them to bowl him over. Before they crash into him, they drop their bags and he has all he can do to stay on his feet. He takes two steps backward before he regains his balance with these two hot babes wrapped around him. He can only laugh with them as they greet him with a big bang, a big hug and multiple kisses on his cheeks.

They planned to do that, he knows, but what he doesn't know is why. What does his sister have up her sleeve? Or maybe it's Emi's idea. She's just as conniving as his sister. Billie is in one of her happy moods so this should be interesting, he's hoping anyway.

He knows his sister well and she likes to surprise him. He believes Emi is likely playing along with their plan, if indeed there is one. This might be fun so he plays along with their excitement with some of his own.

"I'm so glad to be back home, Bro!"

"I'm glad you're back, Sis," he responds and gives them a tight squeeze. "Hi Emi. Have a good trip?"

"I did, Mike. Lots of fun."

It's late afternoon and as they walk to his car, he's holding their hands, at their insistence, and they're dragging their own luggage. His sister has never insisted on holding his hand in his lifetime, so that's a clue. Neither has Emi so this is a new twist of things to come. The plot thickens.

He expects to enjoy whatever they have up their sleeve so he better be a happy, willing participant. He has to expect the unexpected, to keep his own sanity, but he has to admit, he loves the greeting they gave him.

They get in his car and off they go to Billie's favorite restaurant not far away, which is his idea, hopefully to throw a kink in whatever plans they've made.

At the restaurant, they have a great meal as they verbally tease each other, all in fun, then they get back in the car and head toward Emi's house. Emi is sitting next to him, all nice and cozy and by the time he drops her off, Billie is fast asleep on the front seat, against the passenger door.

It's dark by the time he walks Emi to her front door. She's smiling during the short walk, but he doesn't make anything of it. She gives him a peck on his cheek, thanks him and disappears into her house, luggage and all.

As he walks back to the car, the big surprise he's expecting isn't formulating as he hoped. Emi is now out of the picture and Billie is asleep. He's disappointed, a total let down. His excitement now deflated.

He drives the five minutes home in total silence and pulls into the garage. Billie is still asleep so he closes the garage door with the remote, gets out and walks around to wake her up. Surprising him, neither the noise of the garage door or the car door wakes her up.

"Wake up, little Sis," he says as he shakes her shoulder. "You're home and you need to go to bed, from the looks."

She wakes up and is groggy, but doesn't open her eyes.

"I'm tired. Carry me to bed please," she says in a whiney voice.

"If I do that, you will owe me a big one," he replies smirking.

At this point, he very well knows the fun time he was expecting isn't going to happen. She's in no condition to do anything to surprise him now.

"Just do it for me please. I'm really tired and sleepy."

He gives in to his foxy sister's wishes and lets her have her way as he makes a plan to carry her without further hesitation. Why, he can't imagine.

"Ok. Here we go. Hang on."

He'll come back and get her bags after he puts her to bed. He struggles to get her out of the car without hitting her on anything, and it takes a lot out of him.

She makes up for it by holding him tight, suddenly having strength he doesn't expect her to have, being so tired. He carries her all the way to her bedroom and sets her on her feet beside her bed. She wraps her arms around his torso and holds him tight, another surprising gesture. He loosely holds her, not knowing what will happen next.

"Mike, would you stay with me and cuddle for a while?"

"You're a big girl now, Sis. You don't need that from me."

"Please Bro. I'll even let you to take my clothes off. You can take your clothes off and we can cuddle our naked bodies together. Besides, I owe you one for carrying me."

He's floored, not to mention filled with shock. His sister is asking the highly unexpected. He has to find out what's going on in her head.

"This is not like you, Sis. I need to ask why you are making such an intimate suggestion?" he asks.

"I know, but I don't want to be alone tonight. Mom and dad won't be home for two more days and I want to spend some intimate time talking to my brother. Ok with you?"

"Talking is ok with me, but we don't have to be naked to talk."

"We do. Humor me please."

"Why do I get the feeling I'm being set up for something?"

A smirk comes over her face as she looks at him and he wishes he knew what she has up her sleeve. He fears he may not be prepared for what she does have prepared, and it concerns him.

"You afraid to get naked and stand proud in front of your sister?"

"I have no problem being naked in front of my sister, but that's not the point and you know it."

"I know. I just want to be close to my brother tonight is all. I have some questions I want to ask you."

"Again, we don't have to be naked for you to ask questions..."

Billie quickly reaches for his shorts, releases the catch, unzips the zipper, squats and pulls them down his legs as he watches her, trying to cope with a suddenly not so sleepy sister. Why he didn't stop her he may never know, well, maybe he does know, but he didn't and now he's hoping to reap the reward that comes with her plan, if there is one.

As his shorts expose his cock, Billie's eyes open wide and her chin drops to the floor. She has never seen his cock, to the best of his knowledge, and her shock verifies that fact.

Billie doesn't verbally respond. Instead, she slowly stands while staring at his cock, reaches for it and strokes it. As it grows in her soft grip, she smiles, then looks into his eyes. He's still in shock that his sister is being so aggressive with his cock, something she shouldn't be doing, but he still wants her to and doesn't complain.

"Is there a problem?" she asks, still holding his cock.

Mike doesn't know what to say. For the first time in his life, he's speechless. She gives up his cock, reaches for his hands and places them on her ample tits, discovering she isn't wearing a bra. He has her soft, firm tits in his hands, along with her t-shirt. He's got to be dreaming, he just knows it.

"Take my t-shirt off, please," she insists.

It's not a request. He hesitates briefly, but eventually puts his fingers under the hem, pulls it up above her shoulders and off her body, letting it drop to the floor. He's displaying his shock as he looks at her perfect tits for the first time while she returns her hands to his cock and gets a good feel.

"You like?" she asks.

He gets himself together, then replies, "No. I love them. They're as perfect as perfect can be, Sis... You like?"

"Yes. I love this cock and can't wait to feel it inside me."

She smiles and removes his t-shirt over his head, with a little help from him. She's displaying her tits to her brother and he's either dreaming or elated, not sure which at this point.

"You're naked in front of your sister. You feel different at all?"

"Yup. I think surprise, or shock, or maybe anticipation is a better word, providing I'm not dreaming."

She grins one of her adorable grins.

"You're not dreaming, Mike... Take my shorts off please."

Slowly, as he gets the cob webs out of his head, he removes her shorts and she stands proud and naked in front of him with a smile on her face. She isn't wearing panties either. She must have taken them off in the restaurant and he didn't even notice. He knows she was wearing a bra when she got off the train. He could feel it when they hugged. He doesn't know if she was wearing panties because he didn't plant his hands on her ass like he wanted to when she crashed into him.

"Tell me what you like about me," she asks.

He stops to think, to give her his best answer.

"There is nothing not to like. Your body is very pleasing to the eye and your bare pussy is making my dick hard as hell... Turn around please."

She does and he caresses her ass using tender strokes on her soft skin. Then he moves his arms under her's and wraps them around her tight, flat tummy as she warms his senses. With her ass pressing into him, his dick finds a warm place between her cheeks, briefly reminding him about Carol's nice ass.

Billie raises her arms to his head, runs her fingers through his hair, then caresses his facial features. His cock is pressed into her ass and she doesn't waste a second letting him know it's there. He can't help but knead her tits and pinch her nipples as she moans sweetly for him.

As his shock wears off, he's touching his sister's naked body with his own hands for the first time in his life. The realization he's not dreaming is obvious to him as he slowly comes out of his state of shock.

"You are absolutely beautiful, Sis. No doubt about it."

"Thank you, Mike. It feels good to hear that from you."

After all this, she breaks away, lays on her bed, props up her head on one hand and raises one knee, which opens her pussy so he can see it for the first time. He wants to go straight to her pussy, but she pats the bed where she wants him to be. Her tits are so firm they hardly sag at all and are a pleasure to look at, not to mention feel.

Being the horny brother he is, he obliges her wish and joins her. After laying down, Billie cuddles tight to him, lays her head on his chest and grabs his cock, squeezing it several times, then starts softly stroking it.

Her tits are burning into his body and he feels her intimately, overwhelming senses he never knew he had. She tightens her grip on his rock hard dick and continues stroking it as he moves his arm to her back and caresses her from her shoulders to her ass as softly as he can. His other hand tenderly clears the hair from her face and caresses her soft face.

"Bro?"

"Sis?"

"I never caught you spying on me while I was not wearing clothes like all other brothers do to their sisters. Have you ever tried to catch me naked before?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I've always respected my sister and her privacy, same as I respect my own privacy. On the other hand, it's not like I haven't wanted to see you naked, I just refrained, having no desire to destroy our relationship. I love my twin sister and want it to stay it that way. Not every brother has such a beautiful sister and I want to treasure my relationship with her."

He suspects there is wetness in her eyes, but she continues to softly stroke his cock.

"Have you had any fantasies about seeing me naked?"

"More than I can ever count. Holding your naked body in my arms is a wet dream come true for me."

"What would you say if I told you I don't want this to stop here, that I want you to take me and fuck me?"

That's the first time he's heard her say that word and his dick twitches in her grip.

"The way I feel right now, I will likely grant your wish... However, we are brother and sister. It may be a big mistake for us to engage with each other."

"Bullshit. You know I'm on birth control so nothing regretful can physically happen, so what's the problem?"

"To me, it's not a physical problem, Sis. It's more emotional. What I don't know is what happens if this relationship doesn't work out well. Will you hate me? Will I hate you? I don't want either of those scenarios, but the thought of fucking my sister has been a constant dream for several years. I've entertained that idea in my mind many times, but had no desire to face the consequences. It was too risky for me... My turn to ask."

"Go for it."

"Have you had fantasies about seeing your brother naked?"

"Many times."

"Did you try?"

"Once, but nearly got caught so I quit trying."

"Do you desire to have sex with your brother?"

"Yes. I've wanted it for years now."

"Why?"

"Like you, it's been constantly on my mind, but I didn't know how you would react to the idea. I've had many fantasies about you and now that we're adults, I'm more than excited you're willing to take me," she admits.

"You're the strongest, gutsiest girl I know. Why didn't you just ask me back then, like you are now?"

"Like you, I didn't want to destroy the relationship with my twin brother. Apparently, I had the same fantasies about you that you had about me, but they're just fantasies. Tonight, I want to turn fantasy into reality for both of us and feel you inside me."

There's a momentary silence on his part, making Billie respond.

"Are you mad at me because of this?" she asks.

"No, not at all. I'm as flattered as flattered can be. I desire the same thing so I can't be mad at you."

"Will you make love to me then?"

"To me, love and sex are two different things. Having sex with you does not make me love you. Love is an emotion, sex is an intimate, pleasurable act of a physical nature, or it should be, and you can have either without the other. With that explained, I'm not done with my questions."

"Oh... Sorry, continue then."

He can feel Billie absorbing what he just told her because she's squeezing his cock, and she seems to agree with it, but says nothing. He can't get any harder even though she continues to caress his cock softly.

"Did you and Emi plan this before you left on your trip?"

"Sort of. It was planned, but not..."

She gets up to look him in the eyes and explains.

"Ohhh, Mike... I broke down about a month before the trip and told Emi my secret desires for you. One thing led to another and she encouraged me to make it happen. That's why I started wearing revealing clothes when we were the only ones in the house, but you didn't even notice."

"Not so Sis. I noticed every time. You were so sexy I had all I could do to stay restrained. If you want to know, you gave me a hard on every time you dressed so sexy, but I guess you didn't notice. The evening before you left, wearing the thong and half t, I had all I could do to stay restrained and keep my bulge hidden from you."

"Your ass is so perfectly proportioned and tight, I wanted so much to touch it and fondle it for a whole year with a smile glued to my face. It was torture for me. It was also the first time I saw your ass unobstructed. I almost blew a load in my shorts looking at your perfect ass that evening."