My Sister Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounds her pussy harder and she explodes with her most intense orgasm yet. He releases load after load in her pussy and moans loudly in the process. They are both spent as Emi watches and applauds as they both cum.

As he gets off Billie and lays next to her, Emi crawls next to him and cuddles, his breathing still heavy. When Billie gets the energy, she crawls to him and kisses him with some serious passion.

Mike is beginning to like fucking these two girls. They're not greedy, they don't whine, they don't fight over his cock and don't appear to be jealous of the other. Amazing.

"I promised my Mom I will go shopping with her today so I need to split. Can we pick this up later today?" Emi asks.

"Let me check my schedule first," he says as he smirks.

Billie punches him and says, "Smart-ass... Yes we can Emi, even if I have to beat on him to do it."

"I rather you suck me."

They laugh as Billie's face turns a little red.

"May I use your shower to clean up?"

"Of course you can. Go for it."

"Thanks. You always take good care of me."

Emi is off to the shower and he's watching her ass as she goes. Then he strikes up a conversation with his sister.

"So, how was your trip south?" he asks.

"It was good. We got hit on so many times it wasn't funny, but we survived."

"Is that why you wanted me to go with you?"

"Not really. But it would have helped. I wanted you to have sex with me so I can gain some experience with sex administered by someone that loves me."

"Sorry. I should've traveled with you... Hind sight is always 20-20. Happy now?"

"Very happy. You treated both of us with respect, filled each pussy to the brim and got both of us off multiple times. We're satisfied and will likely require more of the same."

"I'm glad I can make both of you happy. My biggest fear was not being able to satisfy both of you."

"You did. I'm so proud of my brother I want him to fuck me again after Emi leaves."

"Good. You can suck me if you want. You do it so good, and you can get more practice."

Without hesitation, she gives him a passionate kiss, moves her mouth to his cock and inhales it. She works him over good until she's interrupted by Emi's return.

"You two are going to fuck all afternoon, aren't you."

He looks at her with a smile and says, "Wouldn't you?"

She laughs, then replies, "Yeah, I probably would, now that you mention it."

"Then come back as soon as you can so we can pick up where we left off."

"I will do that... Leave some for me, Billie."

"I'll try," she replies, coming off his cock and smiles.

Not really wanting to leave at all, Emi wishes them fun, says bye, heads for the door and drives home.

* * * * *

"Now what do we do?" he asks, looking at his sister and shrugging his shoulders.

She returns to sucking his cock.

"That's a good start," he says and smirks.

He knows she's smiling as she sucks him. Shortly after that, she wants some attention from his tongue so she moves her ass to his face and lowers herself until his tongue makes contact with her pussy. He's eating her as she sucks his cock and, come to find out, she has learned a lot the last few hours.

He's so happy his sister is as horny as she is. It makes his sex life that much more enjoyable and beyond a shadow of any doubt, she's going to make some lucky guy a very happy man. He's happy for her and enjoys licking her for what it's worth, then he decides to change course.

"Turn around and lay on top of me please."

She does and sees his simmering face so she scoots up and licks his face clean. What a woman. Then she gets comfortable on top of him with her fingers interlaced on his chest, her chin resting on them, looking at him intently. She's so adorable.

"Let's talk about our future for a minute."

"Ok, start us off," she says as she looks him in the eyes.

He begins caressing her back as far up and down as he can reach as he speaks, but the feel of her tits burning against his stomach captures his attention. He can't reach her ass because she's so low, so he concentrates on her back and shoulders.

"I know you know you're the sexiest and most beautiful girl on the planet. One day, you're going to hook up with that one man that will spin your prop all by itself..."

"I already have. Everything you do to me makes my heart go pitter-pat, and your minute is up," she says, smiling.

"Funny girl... I was afraid of that... You know we can't be an item. We have to go our separate ways and find another that makes our props spin. That said, I'm just as guilty as you. I've learned I love my sister like no brother should and even though I would not trade it for the world, we have to move on."

"I know... But, in the mean time, I want you inside me as much as possible. Yes, you do make my prop spin, but I also understand 'we' can't happen."

"Good for us. For the record, you make my prop spin as well. As long as we understand the predicament we're in, we'll be ok... Do you think Emi will rat us out?"

"Not possible. She has been talking about you for years. She's most likely in love with you so if you bring it up, she will jump all over you. Be careful what you say to her, unless you want to pursue her."

"Thanks. Emi is special, but she's not the 'spin my prop' type of girl for me. I hope that doesn't disappoint you."

"It's not me you have to worry about. She will likely bring it up if you don't, so beware."

A silence comes over them as she lays her head on his chest.

"Bro."

"Sis," he replies.

"How many pussies have you been inside?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I just want to know how long it takes to get real good at pleasing a boy."

"Just four girls, including you and Emi. The most recent was Carol. Remember her?" he asks.

"I think so. Was she the one you dated recently for a short time then broke up?"

"She was and she called me the day after you left on your break. She invited herself over, but what I didn't know was she was already here when she called. She was wearing a skimpy bikini when she walked in. One thing led to another and we engaged in sex and had a good time. She returned mid week and spent the night. It was a fun experience with a lot of sex in those eighteen hours."

"But, I also watch porn movies and that can give you lots of ideas, not to mention get you horny. Many of the things I did to you I learned from porn movies, not from sex with girls... How many cocks have been inside you?"

"Just one," she says.

"Do I know him?"

"I believe you do."

"What's his name?" he asks.

"Mike."

"Mike who?"

"Go look in the mirror and you will see him."

His mouth falls open.

"What! No way. I don't believe that for a second!" he tells her, in total disbelief.

"It's true, Mike. I have between little and no experience with sex. Like you, I've seen some porn movies, but you've taught me sexual reality... I accidently popped my cherry using a dildo a little to aggressively about a year ago, but since then, I've longed for a real cock in my pussy."

"Since you began touching me, my horny nature taught me to please you as much as you please me. Other than that, I do what drives me from within to please us. Turn about is fair play, isn't it?" she asks.

"It is," he says, agreeing with her, "but I still find it hard to believe I took your cherry, without actually taking your cherry. Now I understand why you had the best sex, bar none. It's been your only sex! You should have told me, Sis. I'm truly touched you held out for me to be the first cock in your pussy, but it blows me away that you waited that long. You act like you know what you want when it comes to sex. I'm completely surprised by that."

He gives her a hug as wetness comes to his eyes, which she doesn't see.

"I do know what I want, thanks to you. Dildos have seen the inside of me, but I prefer your cock. It's by far much more satisfying. I hope you're willing to fill me up as much as we can."

"I'm willing, Sis. Very willing. We'll engage as often we can do so without penalty," he replies. "What have you been doing when you go out with guys?"

"Very few of them have gotten past first base and only a couple have been inside my panties, and no cocks have made it inside my pussy, except yours. I'm just picky about that, I guess. Maybe I should've let them fuck me so I can get some experience. Boys definitely like feeling my tits and a few times, I took my bra off for them. I believe I made the right choice letting you inside me though."

"Your desires is what you fulfilled and I applaud you for not giving in to peer pressure. Just remember, the one you choose to be your man must match what you want your man to be. Anything less will be disappointing to you in the long run."

"I do understand that and I appreciate your concern for me. It tells me you love your sister. Our parents had that same chat with me a month ago so you're not alone. I wasn't expecting it from you so it's sweet of you to do so."

She gives him an intimate kiss that makes his toes curl. What a woman she is.

"Thanks, Sis. You're doing well so stay on the road you're on and you'll be ok... What do you want to do now?"

"I want your cock inside me again and again til I can't walk."

"Feel like exploring your body?"

"Hmmm. What do you have up your sleeve?"

"Slide up on me, bury your face in my neck and tell me when I do something you like."

"Hmmm, that sounds like fun."

She does as he asks and settles into her position. Her fingers are moving through his hair on the side of his head and her lower legs are resting on the bed outside of his so her crotch is open for him.

He can get creative with her ass so his hands roams her back and ass as far as he can reach, and he's able to reach her inner thighs and pussy to her delight.

"Feels good," she says.

"Good," he replies.

His hands roam over her ass and she gives him a low moan so he runs his fingers from her lower back down into the crack of her ass as she moans softly again.

"That feels dirty, but I like it too," she informs him.

He doesn't answer her and moves farther down her crack. When he touches her asshole, there's an instant reaction. She gets up on her hands and looks at him as he pulls his hands off her ass.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm exploring you. I take it you don't like me touching your asshole?"

She just stares at him with a serious expression for a bit, then returns to her comfort position on top of him.

"Nobody has done that. It's just weird to me that you have the desire to touch the dirtiest part of my body is all."

"I don't look at your asshole as the dirtiest part of your body. I look at it as another sexual part of you to explore. Shall I continue?"

There's another pause as she contemplates her response.

"It does feel different, so continue, but be prepared to stop," she warns.

He returns to rubbing her ass, to put her at ease. He can tell she's stiffening up, but he still enters her crack again.

"No need to stiffen up. Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen."

"I know. I just know what you're going to do to me."

"What's that, may I ask?"

"You're going to stick your finger in my ass."

"First things first. I'm not going to penetrate you unless you want me to."

She allows him to proceed and as he runs his finger through her crack, he feels her relax as he caresses her tenderly. His finger returns to her asshole and he lightly reams it. Surprising him, she reaches back and pulls her cheeks apart.

"It must feel good to you, does it not?"

"It's different and I think I like it. Continue please."

He runs his finger inside her pussy, which is seriously wet, to get some lubricant, then he returns to her asshole.

"Are you wet because I'm playing with your asshole?"

"Yup, I believe I am. It does kinda feels good, still different though."

He adds a small amount of pressure and continues to ream her back door. Billie squirms and pushes her ass against his finger.

"I love the pressure. It's a good feel. Push harder please."

He goes back to her pussy for more lube, then returns to her back door, adding more pressure as he reams her. Then he applies a light pressure directly to her sphincter and she pushes her ass into his finger.

"Push it in."

He pushes and her ass allows his finger inside her as Billie sighs and moans.

"Holy crap! That feels so different, and so good. Work it in and out, please."

He does and she wiggles her butt to get more finger inside her.

"Push it all the way in."

He does and she gives him a sweet moan, then a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh god. It feels kinda good. Remove your finger please."

He does and she releases her cheeks, then gives him a very passionate kiss.

"That was pleasant... Got any other tricks up your sleeve?"

"Stand up and find out."

His cock is hard as hell now and he needs to put it to some good use before it explodes from it's own excitement.

When they get up, he grabs a pillow, walks to the comfort chair, pushes it farther into the room, stands behind it, places the pillow on top of the back and looks at her.

"What are we going to do there?"

"Bend over the back of the chair, spread your legs, and find out."

She thought for about two heartbeats, then scurries to the chair and does what he asks, wearing nothing more than a sexy smile.

"Eat me good. I'm going to love this," Billie says, excitedly.

"I'm not going to eat you good."

Billie stands up in shear fright, suddenly not knowing her fate.

"What are you going to do to me then?"

"I intend to eat you real good before my cock finds its way to your pussy."

"You, my dear brother, scared the shit out of me. Continue please," she says as thoughts of retaliation loom in her head while bending over the chair.

Squatting down between her legs, he pleasures her by licking her thighs, her lips, her clit, then sticks his tongue in her essence. She's squirming and wiggling her ass as she moans her little heart out for him, then he brings on the big surprise.

As he eats her from behind, he's staring at her asshole. She seems to like it when he puts pressure on it so he uses his tongue to ream her, instead of his finger.

"Holy crap! That feels so amazing. So good."

He stops cause he just wants to tease her asshole for now. He wants his cock in her pussy so he stands up and takes aim. Billie moans loudly as he enters her and goes all the way in until he can go no more. The pleasant sensations she's feeling also makes him feel some of his own. She's tight and squeezes him as he moans.

"Damn, you're so tight. I'm going to cum soon!" he informs her.

"Yes! Fuck me, Bro. I love this! Pound me."

He fucks her pussy, then bangs her per her request as she screams obscenities and moans as he picks up the pace. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks as he continues to pound her. Her eyes roll into her head as she mumbles something he doesn't understand. His orgasm is building, and he hopes her's is too.

"I'm going cum!" he tells her.

"Do it!"

Both of them release an orgasm as her eyes disappear into her head. After he deposits his last load inside her, he collapses on top of her. They are breathing heavily and he's sweating. This is a very intense orgasm for them.

Weak as hell, he stands up, pulls his cock out of her pussy, walks to the bed and face plants himself on it. He's exhausted, but the feel of his cock inside her tight pussy makes him want more of the same.

Billie sees him do that and laughs, then joins him a few minutes later.

"That was incredible. Can we do it again?"

"Later," he says as he rolls to his back.

"Shower for both of us. Let's go," she says.

Billie stands up and pulls him to his feet with his help, grabs his cock and pulls him toward the shower. They're tired, but she seems to have more energy than he does. She gets the shower ready and helps him inside. He gets wet and Billie squats between his legs and sucks his cock to hardness. Then she stands up, turns to face the wall and sticks her ass toward him.

"Fuck me. I love your cock so damn much."

He rustles up some energy and pleasures her again. As his cock strokes her pussy, he begins thinking about fucking her in the ass. Maybe some day she will let him do it, but he wants to get her comfortable with his fingers first. He also needs to get some lube before they make that attempt.

He's learning how much his sister enjoys being fucked from behind as she moans and wiggles. Soon, she cums and comes off his cock, turns around, drops to the shower floor and rests against the wall as the water sprays her. He drops and sits next to her as the spray reaches him as well.

He reaches between her legs and rubs her pussy as clean as he can get it, rubbing her clit and reaching his finger to her asshole in the process. She pulls his lips to her's and they kiss, but passion takes over as she takes control of his cock.

"You sure know how and when to press my buttons," she says, breaking the kiss.

"It's all about exploring my sweet sister."

"Your sweet sister is all yours for as long as we can manage it."

He smiles as they get up, clean up, dry off and head back to the bed.

As they get comfortable with Billie half on him, they fall asleep. It wasn't in the plan to do that. In fact, they had no desire to do that. It just happens.

* * * * *

They manage to sleep for two hours, a total waste of time when they should have been having great sex.

When Emi returns, she lets herself in and wakes them up. Little did Mike know, as part of their plan, Billie gave Emi her house key before they got off the train.

It's dinner time and Mike is hungry and the girls are hungry too. He suggests they go out for some food at a family restaurant and the girls jump at the offer. Billie and Mike get dressed, her in some sexy clothes that raises his eyebrows. The girls drag him to his car and off they go.

Emi is sitting next to him and is teasing his cock the whole trip to the restaurant. Inside, they order and eat their dinner and it's good as they verbally tease each other, though not much touching in the restaurant. On the trip home, Billie sits next to him, but this trip will be a little different.

As Billie goes for his cock, he reaches between her legs and teases her pussy. She's wearing stretchable shorts that cling to her curves, not wearing panties so he can get his hand inside them easily to pleasure her clit, and more.

Stroking her clit, her head flops backward on the seat. As she stares at the car roof, Billie is caressing her own tits through her t-shirt, abandoning his cock. Being braless, she can pinch her nipples easily as he concentrates on the road ahead. Closing her eyes, he's turning this from Billie teasing Mike, to Mike teasing Billie and so far, it's working, but Billie doesn't give up his cock for long, going after it when her eyes open.

He's trying hard to keep his eyes on the road, but it's tough with two sexiest girls in his car, one of which is stroking him, not willing to give it up this time.

Emi is caressing Billie and before her and Mike are done, Billie has two orgasms and Emi has a big smile on her face from teasing Billie so much, hoping she causes at least part of one of Billie's orgasms.

* * * * *

When they arrive at home, they go inside, close and lock the door, the girls strip their clothes off, then take his clothes off. Naked, all three of them head to mom's bed. Of course, he's led to the bed by his cock, with both girls having a good grip on it, and it gives him the opportunity to watch the wiggle in each ass as they walk. It's sexy as hell, not to mention awesome.

They playfully push him on the bed and the girls get comfy as they cuddle tight to him.

"What did you guys do while I was gone?" Emi asks.