My Sister Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughs, "You did not. That's a little exaggeration isn't it?"

"Yeah, it probably is, but it felt real to me. I dreamed about you coming home the whole week you were gone. I guess I missed you being around."

"You did? Seriously, you did?"

She's strangling his cock, being so excited.

"Yup, I did."

"I'll take your word for it, but in another way, I'm glad you restrained yourself... If you didn't, I'd have to wait a week before something else could've happened... You're right, though, I didn't know you got hard. Shame on me... I was so disappointed you didn't travel with us. That's when I was going to reveal myself to you and it was my first plan. On the trip south, Emi and I came up with another plan and so far it's working."

"Have I disappointed you tonight?"

"Not yet. You've been very sweet to your sister and I'm so happy... Nuff talk. Tonight, my body is yours to enjoy. You can do anything you want to me because I'm completely open to anything, not to mention being horny. But, you have to fuck me real soon because my pussy is so wet it's not funny."

Mike wants to say something to her, but decides to wait. He has no desire to spoil the moment so he pulls her on top of him and caresses her whole body as he works hard controlling his excitement. She is completely limp and comfortable as she lays on top of him.

Without speaking, he rolls them to her back, slides himself down to her pussy and licks up her juices.

"Please don't tease me like this until later. I need your cock inside me. I've waited long enough for it," she reveals.

"So sweet," he tells her.

"Hurry. I'm going to cum as soon as your cock slides inside me."

It's tough to refuse his beautiful, horny sister so he crawls up to her and she guides his cock into her pussy. She doesn't appear to be afraid of his size either so he needs to be careful with her, being aware he might want to do this again.

There is little resistance to his effort as he enters her. He slowly pushes it all the way in and she doesn't even stop him as he reaches the end of his reach inside her. Damn, she's tight and a loud moan emanates from her, then her eyes disappear as his does, both moaning from the pleasure they are feeling.

"Oh my god. Keep it there. I feel like I'm in heaven with it so deep inside me."

He remains motionless while she relishes the feel of his cock. Giving her time to get use to his size, he comes to realize he's enjoying the feel just like she is.

Wiggling her ass, she says, "Fuck me, Mike. I can't wait anymore!"

He knows she's ready for him so he slowly strokes her pussy with short strokes and her moans get louder and louder the faster and deeper he goes.

She raises her legs and has her first orgasm after five full strokes, and it's intense. She shakes and shivers as she comes down, then holds him so tight he stops fucking her for a moment.

"I love you. Keep fucking me please."

Damn... She shouldn't be saying that to him, but at the same time, he loves it. He continues his quest for pleasure as she loosens her grip on him. He expects to pop off quick since its been a few days since Carol spent time with him.

His passion is building and he has no time to think about anything else. Just as he thinks that, his orgasm builds very rapidly because he's fucking his hot, sexy sister hard and fast. He shoots load after load inside her, which triggers her second orgasm.

He wants to take a break. This is progressing really fast, but he loves loving his sister. Having sex with his beautiful sister is something he never thought would happen. Now, reality has slapped him in the face.

He's breathing heavily as she kisses his cheek multiple times. He looks at her, kisses her lips passionately and she goes overboard kissing him back. His cock is still hard and still deep inside her so she wiggles her ass to let him know she wants more.

"Let's take a shower," he requests.

"Good idea."

He pulls out, gets up and helps his sister to her feet. She grabs his cock and guides him down the hall to the shower. He can't help but stare at her ass the whole trip and he smiles. Awesome. His sister has the best ass in the world. Even better than Carol's, and he loves her ass.

She gets the shower ready for them and as they wait for the water to warm up, she puts her hair up as he tenderly caresses her ass.

"I have to say you have the best ass I've ever seen and felt. I'm in love with it."

He can't help it. He's definitely an ass man.

"Thanks. My ass is all yours."

"Don't be surprised if I take you up on that," he replies.

"Promise?"

"Stop teasing."

She chuckles.

"Let's get wet and your first task is to fuck me from behind," she orders.

"I told you to stop teasing."

She laughs as they get under the spray of the water, then he pushes her against the wall. She sticks her ass out and he wastes no time getting his cock stuffed into her pussy. Again, it slides right in and his sister moans with tremendous delight. He must admit, he's moaning as well, she's so tight.

He fucks her fast and she tries her best to match his strokes. Reaching for her tits, he kneads them as he continues giving her the best his cock has to offer. She has no shame telling him how it feels, using words he never heard from her before and that makes his cock feel harder.

He fucks her pussy for a euphoric amount of time before she shivers again. He continues his assault on her pussy as she survives the orgasm overtaking her body. He feels good that he's able to give his sister that much pleasure, but her pussy is giving him an equal amount.

She pulls off his cock, turns to him, squats down and takes his cock into her mouth. It makes all the difference in the world and he empties his cock in her mouth after multiple times sucking and stroking him. The water is cooling him and he's getting a new lease on life as his sister licks every possible drop from his cock.

Satisfied with herself, she stands up, they clean their bodies throughly, dry off and head back to her bed. He lays down and she crawls on top of him, resting her head on his shoulder, with her lower legs straddling him.

"Continue where you left off before I so rudely interrupted you," she says, smiling.

"Before I do that, I want to explain something to you because it's important to me that you to understand."

"Ok. Go for it."

"At the beginning of our sexual adventure, you said you want me to enjoy your body... At the same time, I want you to enjoy my body as well. Great sex happens when two people engage as one. Therefore, I want you to enjoy sex as much as I do."

"I plan to do that. I hope you can handle me."

He chuckles. They're on the same page. He reaches for her ass with both hands and caresses it, feeling her soft skin, making sure he touches her tenderly as she begins to squirm.

"That tickles. You'll pay for it later if you continue."

He didn't know she's ticklish. She'll pay for telling him that, but now isn't the right time.

Billie's body is to die for, the stuff fantasies are made of. The fact that she wants him to pleasure her extends beyond his wildest dreams so there is no way he can say no to her, sister or not.

As he continues caressing her body, she begins to wiggle and he gets the hint. His hands caress from her shoulders down to cup her ass cheeks and he can hear her sigh. She pushes her face into his neck as his fingers run down through the crack of her ass, avoiding her asshole, across her perineum, to her pussy. He can feel her completely relax on top of him, but he's not done with her, yet.

He gently caresses her pussy with one finger, outlining her lips as delicately as he can. She responds by moaning softly until he accidently touches her clit. She jumps, smiles and relaxes again.

He slides his finger inside her pussy only to discover she's wet again, or still. He suspects she's smiling at his discovery, but she still moans. She wiggles her ass to let him know she wants more so he adds a second finger inside her pussy. Her soft feel is enough to make his cock hard as a rock and she feels it against her clit as he remove his fingers, but the anticipation is too much for her.

Apparently, he's driving her insane and she can't take it anymore. She gets up on her knees cowboy style, guides his cock into her pussy and rides him like she's horny, or something equally as urgent. His sister is acting like she knows what she's doing and he likes her aggressive behavior. She knows what she wants and goes after it, and he's ok with that.

She bounces on his stiff cock, enjoying her ride and he's mesmerized by her bouncing tits. He reaches for them and fondles them as she's bouncing on him. When he pinches her nipples, her eyes close. She's a bad girl, riding his cock as she is and being so vocal about her pleasure. She picks up her speed until she stiffens up, then slows down as her orgasm takes complete control of her body.

Billie collapses on top of him and remains motionless, breathing hard, with his hard cock still buried deep inside her. When she catches her breath, she has another desire, knowing he hasn't cum. With him still deep inside her, she raises up and sits directly on his cock, then rotates her body to a reverse cowboy position.

She rides him again as she leans forward with her hands just shy of his knees. Her asshole comes into view as he sees his cock sliding in and out her pussy and it turns him on. He raises to a sitting position behind her, reaches around and cups her tits in his hands, trying to pinch both nipples, but it's a challenge to do because of her frantic bouncing.

He tightens his grip on her and it forces her to slow down long enough for him to pinch both nipples. She moans as he returns to cupping her ample boobs with a sigh coming from her as he breaks away and lays down.

Billie continues to ride his cock, swallowing it as she rides it and soon enough, it's having a predictable affect on him. He can't take it anymore so he deposits load after load in her pussy and his own breathing begins the road to recovery.

She gets off him, turns around, wraps her lips around his cock and licks him clean, an unexpected pleasure, but it sure feels great, almost too great.

She crawls back on top of him, buries her face in his neck and gets comfortable. After a short rest, she gets off the bed and holds her hand out for him to join her. He grabs her hand and she helps him stand up.

As she starts to drag him away, he pulls her into his tight embrace so she wraps her arms behind his neck and kisses him with heartbreaking passion. Then she lifts up and wraps her legs around him, holding him tight as they passionately kiss again.

He's letting her know he's enjoying what she's doing to him, but he hopes he's not going too far by doing that. She is his sister after all and still, his hands are unconsciously seeking her ass as they continue to kiss. Finally, she breaks the kiss and buries her face into his neck as he walks toward the shower with his hands holding firmly to her ass.

How did that happen, he wonders? He doesn't remember putting them there, but it's obvious he did.

When the shower is ready, they get in and clean up quickly. After they dry off, she mounts him for free ride back to her bed, smiling the whole way and holding him as tight as before. His hands have nothing but her ass and he's kneading her cheeks as they walk. Without warning, Billie feels his finger in her crack and as they move closer to her pussy, she waits for the feeling she wants to feel so urgently.

"I love your ass, Sis."

"I love your cock, Bro."

Arriving at her bed, he lets her down to stand on her own as her anticipation dies a quick death. She points to the bed so he lays down and she snuggles in beside him, half on, with her leg draped over his. She snugs her face into his neck, reaches for his cock and lightly strokes him.

He reaches for her ass and lightly caresses her, then moves up to her back and shoulders as her anticipation rekindles her desire for him to finger fuck her pussy.

"Mike."

"Billie," he replies with a smirk on his face, which she ignores.

"In the last three hours, I've had the best sex I've ever had, bar none. You were tender, forceful, considerate and horny for me. I love that."

"Thanks Sis. I was hoping you would enjoy sex with me, but I don't know where we are going with this."

"It's just sex, Mike. We can't take it any further than that for our family's sake. Still, we can fuck whenever we want to. Sound good to you?"

"It does, but what if we get caught?" he asks.

"We don't take risks that will make that a problem. We act like we normally do with each other at home, therefore, mom and dad will never know we keep fucking our brains out and love it."

"Funny, it sounds like a good plan, but... Can I give you some advice of a different nature?" he asks, hesitantly.

"If it has anything to do with telling me how to please you, do it and don't be shy. I want my brother to be as happy as I am."

"Terrific... When my cock is sliding in and out of your pussy, grip it with your pussy. You may be surprised by the effect it has on me."

"I hear ya. I'll do that for you," she says as she raises her eyebrows.

"Not just for me, any cock you allow inside you."

"Good point so be prepared. I'm going to learn how that effects us before mom and dad return."

"I bet you will."

She smiles as a silence comes over them. He feels really good, holding and caressing his steamy sister as they relax in each other's arms. After a while, it seems like Billie want's to say something, but is hesitating. Then she finally speaks.

"What do you think of Emi?"

"You're here, laying half on top of your brother's naked body, with your own naked body, while stroking his cock and you ask about Emi? Strange... Why are you asking?"

She smiles.

"Funny guy... You know she's my BFF and I would like you to do something for me... to her."

"Ok, I think."

"Smartie pants... She wants you to take her virginity. She really likes you and wants you to do that for her."

"I'm flattered... Why isn't she asking? She doesn't seem to me to be the shy type."

"When it comes to intimate things like this, several girls are shy. Emi is one of them and I may fall into that category myself. I was too shy to ask you to fuck me until she talked me into it."

"I'll buy that, though I won't give you a penny for it, but I think you were more scared than shy based on what you told me... You want me to take her cherry on your behalf? How does that work?"

"Maybe... She's my best friend, as you know. This is something she really wants. Will you do it for her, please?"

"You going to watch or participate?"

"I will leave you two to your privacy while you give her what she wants, I guess."

"Ok. I will help you, but you will owe me, big time. Deal?"

"What, exactly, will I owe you?"

"I'll think of something sweet and sexy for us."

"If it has anything to do with fucking you, deal. But if not, I can think of several other girls that would love to fuck you, not just me and Emi."

"I'll take that under advisement. I will help you, but you have to be there to support her. Being her first time, she will appreciate that... When are we going to do this?"

"I'll call her over right now if you want."

"Do it. Just get her here. Don't say anything else. We'll talk to her together."

"Thanks Bro," she says as she gives him a kiss she doesn't want him to forget any time soon by squeezing the shit out of his cock.

She picks up her phone and calls Emi. It's 2am and she's on her way here, arriving in about 10 minutes. That's weird considering she's only five minutes away.

Now that he thinks about it, he's getting the surprise he predicted at the train station. What a change of events to this day, or days.

* * * * *

Billie greets Emi at the door completely naked, another surprise for the record books, and Mike is standing close by wearing a pair of shorts. They hug, then Emi comes to him, wraps her arms behind his neck, presses her tits into his chest and gives him a passionate kiss, then thanks him. She's not wearing a bra either. He can tell these things. That's being shy? Weird.

Billie grabs them by their hands and drags them to their parent's bedroom where they sit on the bed in a triangle with their legs crossed in front of them. Emi leaves her shoes at the foot of the bed and Billie's pussy opens up as she sits beside them. Emi notices, but it's only a short distraction. He also notices, causing his dick to twitch.

"Ok Emi, here's the deal," Billie says, "Mike has agreed to take your virginity, but he has requested I participate, to make you feel more comfortable with him. You ok with that?"

"Hmmm. My two best friends beside me when I lose my virginity. Be still my heart. YES! Of course Billie!"

"Good. Step one. You need to get rid of your clothes, pronto."

Billie stands, goes to the bathroom and brings back two beach towels which she folds in half twice and reclaims her seat.

Emi stands up, faster than he can blink, strips her two pieces of clothing off and stares at him as she stands on the bed and not surprising him, she isn't wearing panties either.

Emi is naked and proud to be standing in front of him with no fear or regret. Her body is fit, proportionate to her size and definitely a sight for sore eyes. Her tits are perky and slightly sagging. Her stomach is flat, her pussy is bare and her ass is fine. He has determined he's going to love this act of pleasing his sister's best friend, even if he has to force himself to do it.

As he stares at Emi's body, he realizes she didn't hesitate removing her clothes in front of him and she appears to be excited, having a smile on her face. He stands on his knees, reaches for her tits, cups them with his hands as she closes her eyes. Then he kisses and licks her nipples. He gets aggressive with her body and wraps his arms around her and holds her tight to him, then moves his hands to her soft, strong ass.

"Emi, you're going to feel a whole lot better before the night is over and you will never forget your first time," he tells her.

"I certainly hope so. That's why I'm here."

He retracts his hands and sits back on the bed. Emi also sits back in her spot with her legs wide open, now exposing her pussy.

"First, I need some information from you, Emi," he says.

"Ok, ask away."

"Are you protected?"

"Yes. Not a problem."

"Can I assume correctly you've never had a cock in your pussy," he asks as he stares at her open pussy.

She seems a little embarrassed, but answers.

"It's true."

"Ever given a blow job or hand job?"

She hangs her head and says, "No."

He reaches for her chin, picks it up to look at him.

"Emi, it's not a bad thing so no need to be embarrassed. You're with friends. I just want to know what your experience level is. Everyone has to learn at some point in life. Right now is your turn."

"Thanks Mike. I appreciate that."

"Billie claims you're shy, but you're not acting like you're shy. What's up with that?"

She looks at Billie, wondering what she should tell him. Billie nods and cocks her head in his direction.

"Tell him what we talked about, Emi. No need for secrets anymore," Billie explains.

"Ok Billie... We previously arranged that if she called me tonight, you've agreed to take my virginity. No reason for me to be shy since you know why I'm here."

"Good point... Are you nervous?"

"Yes, but Billie said she will be with me so that makes me feel better. And thanks for suggesting that. I actually appreciate it."

He's smiling that she likes his suggestion.

"Are you ticklish?"

"Most of the time."

Immediately, he begins tickling her. She laughs, bucks, kicks and a host of other things to get away from him, but she's unsuccessful. When she has difficulty breathing because she's laughing so hard, he stops tickling her and holds her in his arms and Billie joins in, briefly.