My Sister Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

As he arrives at her bed, she's exceptionally horny and wants more sex. He lays her on her back and begins pounding her as her eyes disappear behind her eyelids. He pushes her legs to her tits and fucks her harder. He swears sometimes she brings out the beast in him.

As he continues, another orgasm is building and Billie is meeting his thrusts as frantically as he gives it to her. Finally, Billie has another climax, but he can't make it happen for him. His sister is holding him like a vice and he stays inside her until his cock is no longer hard.

"That was intense. So good," she says.

"It sure helps to have a horny and sexy sister to have sex with. You're an excellent volunteer."

"Indeed I am, and a willing volunteer to boot."

"I've learned a side of you I never thought I would and I like what I've learned. My sister is very sexy and very aggressive, going after what she wants. Never stop doing that," he tells her.

"I won't. With you, it has given me what I want, so yes, I will continue doing that."

"Let's get a shower."

She drags him to the shower, leading him by his cock, which seems to have become the norm in the last forty-eight hours. He can't help but stare at her ass as they walk. The wiggle is so delicious his cock gets hard again, hoping for the best. They clean up, dry off then give the house a final scrutiny, only to find one thing they missed and they take care of it.

Then they get the towels and sheets out of the dryer, fold them up and put them away. That was the last task to complete before their parents get home. Mom and dad are not due home for hours yet so they return to his bed, for lack of something better to do.

He stands beside his bed and looks at her, hoping she will tell him what she wants, but she doesn't. Instead, she mounts him and hangs on tight as she kisses him. His hands waste no time moving to her beautiful, bare ass.

"What's this for, Sis?"

"For being the best brother in the whole world. Not only did you rock my world, you also rocked my best friend's world," she tells him.

"And you and Emi rocked my world. Never did I expect to have sex with the one girl I can't have sex with. An impossible dream come true," he admits.

She smiles and says, "Sit on the edge of the bed and don't let me go."

He thinks about that move for a second, then wastes no time sitting on the bed. He pulls her into him as tight as he can and she hugs him with passion.

"Got any thoughts about girls you want to fuck, Big Boy?"

"Not really. As long as you and Emi are willing, I don't have any real desire to chase any others. You have someone in mind for me to fuck?" he asks.

"Yeah, some of my friends have expressed interest in a date and yes, they will fuck your brains out if you give them any attention."

"I'll take that under advisement, but for now, I'm satisfied with you and Emi. How about you? Got any boys in your cross hairs?"

"Maybe, but I like what you do for me so I'm not going to give you up. Everybody else drops to the bottom of my list."

"Who are you eyeballing?"

"I'm thinking Jim, the quarterback."

"I know him. He's a good looking guy, but he's also a womanizer. He'll treat you like shit when nobody is looking. Pick another please."

"Thanks Bro. I've heard that about him so yes, I will pick another... To change the subject, you like my ass don't you?" she says as she gives him a peck on his lips.

"You bet I do. It's so slender, strong, so perfectly shaped, has all the right curves in all the right places and I have difficulty taking my eyes off you. And not only your ass, but also your breasts are very inviting as well. I won't mention your whole body is very pleasing to my eyes. You're so HOT."

"I will take that as a compliment. Thank you, dear brother," she says.

"You better. It wasn't meant any other way... Like anything about me?"

"Yup. Your ass is strong and fine, your body is trim, fit and strong, and has all the right muscles in all the right places. It makes you... my wet dream. Your big cock is the star of the show. The pleasure it gives me is intense, as long as you remember how to use it."

He smiles, saying, "For sure... You could be a centerfold if you want to, but for your sake, avoid it at all costs. It will likely cause more problems than it's worth. Besides, I rather you be here with me than traveling around the world doing photo shoots. The glamor is short lived unless you pursue it as a career. I can be greedy sometimes, you know," Mike explains.

"What? You don't want to share me with anybody?"

He laughs. He knows she's leading him down a road and he's not going there.

"What I'm thinking about that subject I will not talk about and you know why."

She smiles that he doesn't fall for it.

As they are talking, his cock is slowly growing. She feels it poking her as it slides along the crack of her ass.

They pause in silence as he dreams about the sister he's holding tight while she does the same to him.

"Sis."

"Bro."

"Are you going to be jealous if I hook up with Emi without you?"

"Funny you should ask. To be honest, I don't know. I felt a pang inside me when she asked, but I'm not sure if it was jealousy or just because I'm being left out."

"I feel the same way. I don't really want to enjoy Emi without you. It just won't be the same, but I would like one shot at her without you present to see if she is different or anything else I may detect."

"Thanks. I feel so much better knowing you feel that way, but I won't stop you from doing what spins your prop. Besides, there may be times when you have no choice," she says. "Do me a favor though. If you do hook up with her without me, tell me the details cause it will make me horny for you."

"I can do that for you," he replies.

"Since we have a little more time before mom and dad return, lay back on the bed. I'm going to fuck your brains out," Billie says with the sexiest smile on her face.

"Let's party, Sexy!"

He scoots back on the bed and lays down as she stays above him. He reaches for her tits, kneads them and pinches her nipples as she mounts his cock. She raises up, guides his cock to her pussy and slowly slides down on it. He cups her tits as her eyes wander in her sockets.

"Fuck me, Sis. Fuck me like you've never fucked me before. Make me cum! Make my dream come true!"

Determination overcomes his sister and she begins banging his cock, picking up speed as she progresses. The harder she bounces down on him, the harder he gets so he starts meeting her movements with some of his own. God she's so HOT when she wants to be. She's relentless.

He can tell she's getting tired, but she doesn't quit. He helps her efforts using his hands under her ass. That only makes her last longer, but he's the one who's building quickly. The pressure she's adding to his cock is impressive, so much that his cock is ready to burst.

"I'm going to cum!" he tells her.

She keeps banging him until he explodes inside her with intensity. She slows her pace, but doesn't stop, having her own incredible orgasm. Her body shakes and shivers as the recovery process continues. She's tired. It's a very intense workout and he knows it.

He pulls her down to his chest, wraps his arms around her, kisses her several hundred times and treasures her efforts to satisfy him. He lets her rest where she is and holds her tenderly as she recovers.

When she gets her breath back, he gets off the bed with his sweet sister still in his arms and carries her to the shower and yes, she gets fucked from behind, then they spend a liberal amount of time cleaning each other's body. When they finally finish, they dry off and decide they better put some clothes on.

As they walk to their separate bedrooms, he has to tell her.

"Thank you, Sis."

"For what?"

"For being you, the best sister in the world. I love you for it."

She stops him, gives him a hug he never expects in his wildest dreams as tears form in her eyes. He holds her as tight as he can to make sure she feels his love for her.

Eventually, they go to their rooms, dress, go to the livingroom and wait for mom and dad. In the fifteen minutes before they arrive, they embrace, kiss, feel each other up, have intimate chats about what feels good sexually and literally spill their guts to each other, then their parents arrive.

The bad news is, they're horny for each other again as they welcome mom and dad home. But the worst part is, they have to go back to school in the morning.

The End

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers