My Sister Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emi ends up on her back so he pulls her ass up on his crossed legs, snugs her pussy against his stomach and caresses her as she gets control of herself. Softly, he caresses her neck, shoulders, torso, stomach, tits and pinches her nipples. He also takes time to caress her legs and thighs as his fingers get real close to her pussy, to tease her.

Billie is watching her brother take control of her BFF and after a few minutes, Emi looks at him with watery eyes.

"You tickled me to put me more at ease, didn't you?"

He nods and she tears up. Emi tries to sit up, but doesn't make it so she reaches to him for help. He pulls her tight to his lap as her arms reach around his neck, giving him a hug as tears run down her cheeks. He holds her tight as her emotions control her.

As she cries into his neck, Billie comes in behind them and gives him a hug and boy does she squeeze the shit out of him. He doesn't think there is any room for her arms between Emi and him, but she finds the space to do so. She's feeling Emi's emotions with wetness in her eyes. He knows this because he can feel her wetness on his back.

After a couple minutes, Emi loosens her tight grip on him, leans back and says, "It worked Mike. I'm feeling pretty good now and I can't wait for you to take me."

"Just in case you haven't noticed, you're crying. Are you really feeling good?"

She laughs with tears flowing down her cheeks and so does Billie.

"Really feeling good, thanks to you. I never envisioned a boy would take the time to make me feel as relaxed as you have, especially since this is my first time."

"Glad you like it... Just kidding though. I think I already know you're feeling good," he replies, smiling.

Emi giggles and Billie hugs him again with a smile on her face, he just know it.

"Anybody ever eaten your pussy?" he asks, smiling.

"Nope."

"Want me to eat you?"

"Absolutely, if you want to."

"I want to."

Billie gives him the space as he lays Emi down, gets off the bed, pulls her ass to the edge and spreads her legs so he can see the big picture. She doesn't appear shy or nervous at all as he stares at her pussy.

"You don't mind me staring at your pussy?"

"Nope. Your expression increases my anticipation, as long as it's not the only thing you do."

"Touché Emi."

He begins by touching her crotch all around her pussy as he watches her many expressions. He lightly squeezes her outer lips together and rubs his fingers all around her pussy to tease her. Her skin is soft and his fingers continue to tease her as she wiggles, trying to get his fingers inside her.

Billie is leaning on his back with the side of her head resting on it, holding his body with one hand as she strokes his cock with the other. Her tits feel like they're burning into his back and he loves the heat they are generating.

Moving his face in close to Emi's pussy, he uses his tongue to lick her thighs as she begins to squirm. Holding her legs apart as he attacks her essence, he licks near her pussy, working toward her outer lips as Billie kisses the back of his neck and squeezes his hard cock. He takes notice of Emi's sweet fragrance as he licks all around her pussy, causing her to squirm and moan continuously.

He can't ignore her clit so the first time his tongue makes contact, she jumps, then settles down quickly and lets him continue eating her. He licks her clit, then lightly sucks on it as Emi nearly screams, grabs his head and forces his lips on her clit.

Billie whispers in his ear, "I expect you will eat my pussy before the night is over."

He smiles, looks at her as she moves to his face, gives her a quick kiss, then goes back to eating Emi's pussy.

"Enough, Mike. You have to fuck me please. Now! Take me!"

He relents and stands up as Billie gets off him, then she unbuttons his shorts and lets it fall to the floor. Out comes his stiff cock in all its splendor and glory, not mentioning its length and girth. Billie grabs it and jacks it as Emi looks at it with fear in her eyes and he notices the horrified expression on her face.

"I'll be gentle with you Emi, not to worry," he assures her, but her expression doesn't change.

Billie sits beside her on the bed.

"It will be ok, Emi. You will get use to it and it will feel better than anything you've ever experienced. His cock will give you a feeling of fullness, but it won't hurt you and you will love it. It happened when he entered me the first time, but now I love his cock more than I can explain."

Emi looks in her eyes and nods, completely trusting her BFF, but still has fear in her eyes.

"You ready for this, Emi?"

"As ready as I will ever be, Mike."

He positions himself between Emi's legs and lifts her as Billie positions a towel under her ass before he returns her to the bed, then Billie guides his cock to Emi's pussy. She's so wet and he has no trouble getting the first inch inside her. The fear on Emi's face disappears slowly, then she expresses herself.

"Ohhh Billie, you're right. It's an unforgettable feeling."

Then her eyes close as he slides more of him inside her. The feeling overwhelms her senses until the resistance begins. He doesn't hesitate. He jams his cock inside her and she feels instant pain. He backs his cock out, leaving about three inches inside her, and stays motionless until she talks to him. Billie leans to her and gives her several pecks on her forehead as the pain becomes real.

Minutes go by as she recovers from the pain and when she finally opens her eyes, tears are appearing.

"I'm no longer a virgin..." she says with complete satisfaction on her face.

"I'm happy for you Emi," he tells her.

"The pain is nearly gone. Fuck me please. I've waited a long time for this."

What? Her too?

He begins sliding his cock in and as soon as it bottoms out, he fucks her with slow, short strokes to let her adjust to his hardness.

"God, Mike. I feel so full with you inside. Keep fucking me. It feels so great, just like Billie said it would."

Billie sits beside Emi caressing her tits and pinching her nipples just to stay busy. Emi doesn't need any more support as she's handling everything with passion he has never before seen in her eyes. Slowly, he increases the strokes and tempo until she's screaming for him to fuck the shit out of her, then he moves his cock all the way in as she begins to shudder and shiver. Her eyes have disappeared and he's deep inside her.

"That shuddering was my first ever orgasm," she says, recovering, as the wetness in her eyes turn to tears of happiness.

He keeps stroking her and she's having orgasm after orgasm. Mike reaches for her tits and kneads them, then pinches her nipples as he shoots his first load inside her. She experiences another orgasm and she's wore out as he delivers his last load. The pain and multiple orgasms have taken a toll on her. She looks tired, but happy.

As Emi comes down from her orgasm, a smile comes to her face.

"Thank you for being so gentle with me, Mike. I can't begin to explain how you make me feel. I also appreciate the way you treat me... Will this be our only time together like this?"

"The night isn't over Emi, and we have a couple days, if that's what you and Billie want."

They both nod with smiles.

"Eat me," Billie insists.

Billie lays on the bed next to Emi and spreads her legs as he moves between them. Emi is content to watch for now, being as tired as she is, but she also wants to get cleaned up so she gets off the bed, takes the towels to the bathroom and cleans herself up.

He licks the inside of Billie's thighs, then moves to her lips. He uses his fingers to softly caress her outer lips, then her inner lips as she squirms. As he moves his tongue to her essence, he reaches up with both hands, kneads her tits and pinches her nipples.

Returning, Emi cleans his cock with a warm washcloth as he eats her BFF's pussy, wishing it is her pussy being eaten again. When she's satisfied his cock is clean, she returns the washcloth to the bathroom, rinses it out and joins the fun as she sits next to Billie on the bed.

"He's eating me, Emi. It feels so awesome," Billie says, looking at her BFF, using a sexy voice with her face having a look of ecstacy.

Billie is squirming and wiggling, and her movements are getting him horny.

Billie cums quickly and he's not expecting it. Her movements become wild and she puts her feet on his shoulder and lifts her ass off the bed as she cums.

"Fuck me, Mike!"

Wasting no time, he moves in position, rams his cock into her wet, horny pussy and fucks her as fast and hard as he can. This time, she squeezes his cock and he moans loudly. Billie screams and squirms as he continues fucking her pussy, then she looks at him, then at Emi.

"Oh god, he's fucking me so good, Emi," she says in a very sexy voice. "He feels so fucking good."

Then she cums again, quickly, being so horny for cock. He doesn't get off, but there's more to come so he's not worried and slowly pulls out of her pussy.

"That was amazing, Bro. So good. You have to do that again, but right now, we need a shower."

"Let's go," he agrees.

Standing on the floor, he reaches for their hands, they grab and he pulls them to their feet as they have sexy expressions. Surprising him, Emi grabs his cock and doesn't let it go. She strokes it a bit as he begins walking to the shower, then she holds it tight.

As they reach the shower, he gets it ready by starting the water, adjusting it so they are comfortable while the girls put their hair up. When they're ready, he gets in, followed by Emi, then Billie.

He reaches for Emi and rubs her already clean pussy as she spreads her legs and closes her eyes, then he does the same for her whole crotch. When the sensations reach her brain, she opens her eyes, thinking he's done with her. Instead, he inserts another finger inside her and she closes her eyes again, feeling the pleasure.

Billie has a grip on his cock and cleans it off. Satisfied with the job on Emi, he moves his hand to Billie and runs two fingers into her pussy from behind. Her eyes close as he works his magic fingers on her, giving her a sweet kiss as he cleans her pussy.

"How are you feeling, Emi?" he asks.

"Like I'm living on cloud nine, Mike."

All three of them soap up, rinse off, and finally get out and dry off. They return to their parent's bed and he lays down in the middle as the girls take a side and cuddle to him, half and half.

"I see what you mean, about squeezing your cock as you slide in and out of me," Billie says.

He winks at her and Emi is wondering... They're resting for a few minutes when Emi wraps her fingers around his cock and begins stroking him.

"You like that cock, don't you Emi?" Billie asks.

"I do. It has given me lots of pleasure tonight. Pleasure I wasn't expecting and it really makes me feel good."

"Pain all gone?" Mike asks.

"After your fifth stroke inside me. Just a little discomfort after that, not really painful either."

"If I remember correctly, you were scared of it when you first saw it."

"Yup, I was, but Billie helped my fear go away because she's already had you inside her so I thought if she can do it, so can I, and I'm so glad I let you continue. I was ready to say no, get dressed and go home. That's how scared I was."

"Did I disappoint your first time?"

"No way. You were wonderful. I'm so lucky and happy that you're the one that took my virginity. I made the perfect choice."

"Billie, what's next?... I can use some sleep," he tells her.

"Me too," Billie replies. "Emi?"

"Are we going to continue when we wake up?"

"If you two would like, I will set some time aside to make that happen."

"Smart-ass," Billie says. "And yes, you need to do that."

He looks out the window and sees dawn appearing, then settles in to get some sleep. The girls cuddle into him and as he feels the softness of their skin, they succumb to sleep. He lays awake, looking at two beautiful bodies in the serenity of his parents bedroom. He's amazed at the peaceful expression on each face as they sleep, not able to stop caressing their smooth, sexy bodies, especially their perfect butts.

Billie surprised him well beyond what he was expecting in the last 24 hours. He's blown away by his sister, and by Emi as well. He's feeling elated until he also falls a victim of sleep a short time later.

* * * * *

Billie is the first to wake up, but it's 1 in the afternoon. She gets up and goes to make breakfast, leaving her brother alone with Emi.

Emi wakes up as Billie is getting off the bed, but let's her leave quietly, feigning sleep. After Billie is gone, Emi reaches for his cock, touches it, feels it, grips it, explores it, licks it and kisses it. Mike has morning wood and she continues licking his erection, then puts it in her mouth, but he's also feigning sleep.

"Like what you're doing, Emi?"

Emi jumps, then a smile comes to her face.

"Yes. It's different to have a cock in my mouth. You taste good, even though I've never done it before, but I won't hesitate again. I love it."

"Well, I need to stop you so I can pee. Be back in a few."

"Ok. I'll wait."

"I didn't give you that choice, Emi."

He looks at her, gives her a quick kiss and smiles as he gets up and walks away. Emi smiles and stares at his ass as he departs, getting an eyeful of his strong, nicely proportioned cheeks wiggling as he walks away.

When he returns, Emi watches his cock swing as he walks, and says, "I love your ass, Mike. I also love the way your cock swings as you walk. It's sexy as hell to me."

"Thanks, Emi. You have a delicious ass yourself, you know. Very desirable."

"You're the first one to tell me that."

"I won't be the last, either. You need to know you have a beauty about you no other girl has. Keep that in your mind, but don't flaunt it. The keeper guy won't like that."

"Thanks, Mike. I won't. It makes me feel good to hear that from you," she says as she reaches for his cock.

"What was Billie saying about squeezing you?"

"Speaking of Billie, where is she?"

"I think she's fixing breakfast."

"Oh... I just told her to squeeze my cock as I fuck her to give us more pleasure."

"Can I try that too?"

"Of course Emi. Anything I ask either of you to do, both of you can do. Cool?"

"Cool."

As he gets back on the bed, Emi licks his cock until Billie shows up, bringing breakfast to them. She's still naked and his cock stirs as Emi licks him. His sister looks so HOT when she's naked. There's no doubt in his mind his sister turns him on more than Emi, but he'll never admit it to anyone.

"Starting without me?" Billie asks.

Emi comes off his cock to say, "I can't help it Billie. His cock gives me so much pleasure."

"I know, I feel it too. You're learning fast, girlfriend... Time to eat so we have energy to continue with the task before us..."

"The faster I learn, the happier I am," Emi adds.

They laugh as he scoots up and leans against the headboard while Emi and Billie sit on either side of him with their legs folded legs in front of them. They eat and the girls feed Mike in the process. He feels like a king with them pampering him to this degree. He can see both pussies as they feed him and his cock is stirring itself stiff because of it. It's a pleasing sight, he has to admit.

The fact that he has two very beautiful women pampering him makes him higher than a kite. This is something he never expected in his widest of dreams, but he's glad they're here with him and he can make their day. Now, he's wishing he went with them on winter break, but it's water under the bridge now.

When they finish feeding him, Emi takes the breakfast tray back to the kitchen as his sister cuddles to him and slowly strokes his cock as he lays back on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Very good. You performed above and beyond my wildest expectations. The steps you took before taking Emi's virginity made me so proud of you. It relaxed her so much."

As she moves her head toward his stomach, she wraps her lips around his stiff cock and slides as much as possible inside her mouth as he moans for her. She does it several times before Emi gets her attention as she returns and sits beside him.

"Sis."

She comes off his cock and looks at him.

"Suck on my cock as you take me in and out of your mouth. It enhances the feelings I get and it might make other things happen as well, if you're not careful."

She smiles and begins a practice to do that for a while, and she does it well until Emi wants to try. Billie lets her have his cock, comes to him and puts her pussy in his face. He's surprised by her move, but he eats her pussy and sucks the juices out as she moans. She's wet and tastes very sweet, but she's also horny as hell. She rubs her pussy all over his face and he's feeling like his face is wetter than Niagra Falls.

He runs his tongue inside her pussy as she's pushing against him. Her desire for pleasure is getting the best of her, and him. He reaches for her tits and pinches her nipples as she moans and cums on his face with a surprising orgasm. He does his best to lick up her juices before she gets off him, then she licks her juices off his face and kisses him like she sees light at the end of a long tunnel.

Emi is still working his cock and is doing well when Billie wants her to fuck Mike. Emi gives up his cock, crawls up and sits on it, going down slowly, until she stops. Billie smiles and kisses him passionately, like never before, then puts her pussy in his face and does the same thing she just did. She's one horny girl.

Emi is riding him like a bucking bronco as he raises to meet her pounding. That gives her a quick orgasm and she cums fast. She gets off him slowly, then lays beside him to give Billie a shot at his cock.

"Sis, it appears it's your time to be fucked. How do you want to do this?"

"You can take care of me later. Emi has to leave shortly."

He refocuses the object of his desires.

"Emi, you're choice."

"Anyway you want me, Mike. I trust you."

"Ok. On your back with your ass off the edge of the bed."

"Oh boy. This is going to feel good," she anticipates.

She moves into position, raises her legs high and spreads them for his viewing pleasure. He gets between her legs and begins eating her pussy, but words aren't able to describe how he feels as he eats her. She's squirming and moaning as Billie gets behind him, reaching around to stroke his cock and kisses him on his cheek and on the side and back of his neck. She even grips his balls lightly.

Again, Emi stops him and begs for his cock in her pussy so he crawls up as Billie lets him go and puts Emi's legs on his shoulders.

"You let me know if there is any pain. I don't think there will be, but..."

"Ok, Lover."

That gets a smile out of him, then he inserts his cock in her pussy slowly as she gets used to his size. He fucks her slowly, using short strokes, then longer ones. Billie is rubbing his ass, his balls and back as he fucks her best friend. His cock is hard as steel, but he's not getting that familiar feeling yet, so he keeps fucking her, picking up the pace.

All the time he's inside Emi, she's moaning and squirming her ass off. Then she starts shaking as she has an intense orgasm. He's still hard and hasn't cum yet, but he slowly stops fucking her and she gives him a happy hug when he pulls out.

Billie grabs his cock without hesitation.

"I want you to fuck me with this big cock," Billie says.

She lays on the bed and draws her legs to her tits as he guides his cock into her essence. He fucks her fast and deep, leans over her, tenderly bites her nipples and kisses her passionately as he fucks her. He breaks the kiss and continues to pound her as she screams and squirms under him. She's passionate about getting fucked and finally lets him know she's going to cum.