My Sister Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We had sex and talked, more sex than talking though, then we fell asleep, not by choice. Oh!... Mike fingered my asshole, Emi. It feels very different, but I love it. You should let him do it to you!"

Without hesitating, Emi wants her turn, but he holds them both to him.

"Let's talk for a second first."

"Ok," Emi says and Billie agrees.

"This is not something you have to do, Emi. We don't want to make you feel you have to do something just because Billie lets me do it to her. If you want me to do the same to you, I'm hoping it's because you want it, not because me, Billie or anybody else wants you to. Ok?" he explains to her.

He gives them both a peck on their lips to make sure Billie understands he's not picking on her.

"Absolutely right, Bro," Billie adds.

"Ok, Mike. And thanks for caring... Where do you want me?"

"On top of me with your head on my shoulder."

Smiling, Billie gives up his chest, giving him a kiss, and Emi gets comfortable on top of him with her legs straddling his closed legs.

"Did you have a good time with your Mom today?" he asks as he caresses her ass and back.

"Yup. It was great. I told her I lost my virginity last night and she was so elated it's not funny, but I wanted to get back here and let you take more advantage of me."

"Oooww! Your mom knows I took your virginity? Good for me! But, is that what I'm doing, taking advantage of you?" he says, trying hard to be a smart-ass.

"Of course not silly! It's just saying I want you inside me more and more. I want you to make me feel like a woman by giving me great sex. You're very patient and passionate in that department."

"Thanks, Emi. I appreciate that," he says as he moves his fingers down through her crack.

Billie has spread both their legs apart, has taken a position between them and takes total control of his cock with Emi's pussy not far away. She will take him toward one of his limits very soon, he suspects.

"You're touching me in places no one has ever touched. It feels so dirty, so different," Emi reveals.

"Good or bad?"

"Good so far."

"Now for the fun part," he adds.

He cups her ass cheeks and tenderly caresses her. As he kneads them, his hands move toward her pussy. One finger slides inside her, then he moves it to her asshole. He puts a small amount of pressure on it as he reams her.

"Feels very different Mike. I like it so far so keep going."

He goes back to her pussy for more juice, then returns to her back door and applies more pressure directly to her sphincter this time. Her reaction is instant.

"My god. Awesome! Push harder."

He does and she gives him a passionate kiss as he continues the pressure. She's wiggling her ass as if she's trying to get his finger inside her.

"Push it in, please."

He pushes and Emi opens for him easily. As his finger slides inside her, Billie is having her way with his cock, and it's distracting him.

"This makes me feel good, like everything you've done to me since I came back from the trip."

"I hear it was you that encouraged Billie to seduce me. Is that true?"

"It is."

"Are you happy it succeeded?"

"Very. I'm also getting part of the benefit. It's a win-win for both of us. You don't mind, do you?"

"Hmmm. Having sex with two very sexy women was not on my radar, but I managed to adjust. It was a fun time for me as for you."

"Funny guy."

"Oooo... shit, Billie. That's so good."

"What's she doing to you?"

"She's sucking my cock between your legs and she wants me to know she heard what I said."

Emi giggles and Billie stops sucking long enough to giggle with her.

"Push your finger all the way inside me please," Emi orders.

He slowly pushes it in as far as he can go while Emi is emitting low moans and Billie returns to sucking his cock and sucks hard, intermittently.

"Fuck my ass with your finger please."

He starts slowly and lets her respond.

"Feels good to me. Faster please."

He increases the pace slowly.

"God that feels so different it's not funny."

"Still good for you?" he asks.

"Still so good for me."

He pulls his finger out of her ass slowly and thinks about his next move. Billie is still sucking his cock so he decides to force the issue. He pushes Emi off him, gives her a peck, then pushes Billie off his cock and gives her a peck as he gets up to wash his hands.

When he returns to his position on the bed, the girls cuddle to him again.

"Sis, have you ever given any thought to eating Emi's pussy?"

"I've thought about it, but I've never eaten anybody's pussy. However, it looked very inviting as I was sucking your cock just then."

"Emi, have you given any thought about eating Billie's pussy?"

"It has definitely crossed my mind in the last 24 hours for sure, but I haven't eaten pussy before either," Emi adds.

"What's stopping you two?"

"Want to watch us eat each other?" Billie asks.

"I would love to. I think it will make me horny as hell... Emi, on your back and you two can get into a 69 position and eat the other at the same time," Mike orders.

"Awesome idea," Emi says.

They move into position and slowly begin to lick each other's pussy. He watches them for several minutes, then he stands on his knees and gets behind Billie, above Emi's torturing tongue, and slides his cock into his sister's pussy. She let's out a muffled moan as he slides inside her.

Emi is licking her clit as he fucks her pussy, but Billie doesn't last more than a couple minutes before she goes into orgasm. He's not even close so he pulls out as his sister recovers.

"Roll over girls."

They do and get right back to eating pussy. He lets them eat each other as he watches and rubs his own cock. When both are moaning, it's time for him to change the dynamics again. He moves around them, gets behind Emi and slides his cock in her pussy as Billie licks them both.

Emi grunts as he enters her, but he slides in easily and starts fucking her slowly. Billie is licking his balls, something Emi didn't do.

"This is awesome Emi," Billie says.

"It's surely hot," she replies.

He continues to fuck Emi from behind and she's really getting into the action between Billie's legs and she's pushing back on each of his thrusts. She's a horny girl and he's learning he likes sex with these two horny girls.

As Billie continues to lick Emi's pussy and his balls, Emi is fucking him harder so he knows she's about to orgasm. He pounds her harder and Billie backs away, just holding on to his balls as they tighten up. Emi moans loudly as she cums and he releases load after load in her pussy as Billie watches the scene from below and licks up all the juices that escapes her pussy, then pulling his cock from her pussy, she sucks it clean.

He's wasted after fucking these two women for most of the day. As he gets his breathing back in order, Emi drags both of them, into the shower. He can't help but rub two pussy's clean, but then, he leans against the wall to rest his weary bones as the girls collaborate to soap and clean his cock. Both take turns sucking him and they're getting real good at it, which he's grateful for.

They get out of the shower, dry off and return to the big bed where they cuddle and wait for him to declare the next adventure.

"Ok girls, mom and dad are returning tomorrow and we need to make sure there is nothing left behind that will give them any clue we used their bed for constant sex, and/or used their house as a den of iniquity for the last two days," Mike says.

They laugh and Billie says, "Absolutely. We'll be so busted if we don't accomplish that. So up early, fuck for an hour, shower, eat breakfast, clean up, then get rid of all the evidence by getting the sheets and towels washed and dried, bathrooms cleaned and the beds made. Lots of work to do and we have to do it while we are naked. Deal?"

"Why do we have to be naked?" he asks.

"It keeps us horny," Billie answers.

"Do we need to be horny to work?" he asks.

"No, but I like watching your cock swing as you walk and work," Emi replies.

He has to laugh at that plan.

"Good plan. I'm in. I can watch your ass and tits wiggle as you work as well. It should be fun."

"I'm in too," Emi says.

"Good. Let's get back to fucking," Billie adds.

"Not so fast, girls. I need some time off for good behavior. I've been fucking you two all day long and I need rest to let my dick catch up to me, so I need to sleep. Sorry girls. I hate disappointing you like this, but I have no choice. This is reality for me. There will be many more times we can get together so not to worry."

"Ok. Since you need to rest, we'll do the same. We need to rest as well as you so rest it is."

"Mike."

"Emi."

"Do you have any problems having sex with your sister?" Emi asks.

"I did at first, but not anymore. We talked about it and we're both ok having sex with each other... Is it ok with you that I fuck my sister?"

"Totally ok with it. No problems from me."

"Very cool Emi," Mike says.

"I was curious. That's good... Thank you for agreeing to take my virginity and fuck your sister. It was good for both of us and I will never forget the sacrifice you made for each of us," Emi says with a smirk.

"Funny girl, Emi... Good choice of words, and you're very welcome. You too Billie. It was my pleasure to pleasure you both. I enjoyed it as much as you two did."

As silence overcomes them, they drift off to sleep and he has two hands on his cock, neither of which is his.

* * * * *

The next morning, Emi wakes up first and as soon as she moves, he wakes up and moves, which causes Billie to wake up. His morning wood is raging so he gets up and goes to the bathroom to drain the main vein. When he returns, the girls are ready for their morning dose of cock, so he gives them what they crave.

"On your knees, Emi, at the edge of the bed."

"Oh boy," she replies and moves into position.

He's hard at work eating her pussy when he feels Billie caressing his balls. Bless her heart. She never ceases to amaze him, not being one to just sit and watch as she rubs her own clit.

Now that Emi is wetter than hell, which obviously doesn't take long, he stands and Billie guides his cock to her pussy. As he slides inside her, Emi moans and closes her eyes as her pleasure overwhelms her senses. He strokes her pussy and she continues to moan her pleasure, loudly at times.

Billie knows what Emi is feeling so she reaches for his balls and lightly caresses them as he fucks her best friend. Sitting beside him, he takes advantage of Billie's position and gives her a kiss she's not expecting as he strokes Emi. It turns into a passionate one and his heart skips a beat as a result.

His sister is really getting under his skin and it's beginning to scare him.

Emi is nearing orgasm as he pounds her pussy, so he adds to the sensation for her. He puts his thumb in his mouth and soaks it in saliva, then places it on her asshole and lightly pushes, slowly adding pressure until she goes to an intense orgasm as he slows his strokes. She collapses forward on the bed, pulling off his cock in the process.

Billie wastes no time taking her place on all fours so he forces himself to eat his sister. He's so disappointed he has to do that, but wastes no time diving in. She's wet from watching them fuck so he licks her juices and sucks on her clit. Just as she's ready to climax, he stops eating her, stands and teases her by sliding his cock through her crack, all the way to her clit. Then the attack begins.

He guides his cock to her essence and pushes it in, all the way in. His sister is moaning and the pleasure she's experiencing causes her first orgasm. What a woman. She orgasms so quickly when stimulated, but he doesn't stop.

As he fucks her, he caresses her back and shoulders, which causes her to push her ass into him when he pushes into her. They are banging together as if Led Zeppelin is playing in the background and the beat makes both of them horny. Emi is watching as the intensity builds in both of them, causing her to rub her own clit, as tired as she is.

His own orgasm is building inside him so he wets his thumb, covers her asshole with it and applies pressure. It overwhelms her senses causing her intense orgasm as he shoots load after load of cream into his sister's pussy.

"You are such a great lover, Mike," Emi says after he plants his ass on the bed between the two of them and lays down.

Billie adds, "You are, Bro. Such a great lover for sure."

"Thanks girls. I love you too. But, you girls are great lovers too."

Now that they have completed the first phase of the plan, they need to rest for a while before they get in the shower, then get to work on breakfast. They stay in R&R mode until he speaks up, being the one who wants to eat the most and the girls are ready to eat as well, not just him.

* * * * *

Both girls fix breakfast as he watches their major assets wiggle as they work. When ready, he sets the table and they sit down and consume. Emi is rubbing her foot on his cock under the table as they eat, then Billie takes over.

After they finish with breakfast, he kisses and hugs both girls, even gropes their sexy bodies as he helps clean the table, helps in the kitchen, then they move on to the next phase.

For that, they spend three hours on the clean up while the washer and dryer are running constantly. Billie works on their parent's bedroom, Emi tackles the bathrooms they used and Mike vacuums the floors, makes the beds in his and Billie's bedroom, and does some dusting in the living areas of the house. All of them remain naked as they work. Definite eye candy and a horny teenager's wet dream come true.

As each of them finish the task given them, they congregate in the dining room. Billie is the first one there and is fixing sandwiches for lunch. After finishing his chores, Mike sits at the table watching Billie's ass as Emi finishes her work. She comes to him, sits on his lap facing him and gives him a sweet kiss. She's warming up to him and he knows what she wants to tell him.

"Thanks for doing me, Mike. You did what I wanted, but wasn't expecting and I'm so happy. I can't say that to you enough."

"You sound like something has come to an end, Emi."

"I do, don't I... I don't mean to. I guess I'm just a little sad that our time has come to a close."

"Maybe temporarily, Emi. I hope we can continue fucking throughout the remainder of the school year and beyond, if you want to."

"Believe me, Mike, I want to. I never thought my first time would make me so horny for cock."

"Neither did I, but I hope you don't jump into bed with every cock you meet," he says.

"Fear not, I won't do that. I have standards higher than that, believe me. Thanks for caring though."

For the fun of it, he gives Emi a tight hug and she wraps her arms around his neck and holds him tight. He guesses he was wrong about what he thought she was going to tell him and he hates it when he's wrong.

Just then, Billie announces lunch is ready and brings it over. Emi gets off him and he gets some plates for them to eat from. Billie takes her apron off and joins them at the table, nice and naked, just the way he wants her to be.

"It's my pleasure to dine with such beautiful ladies... This has been a wild weekend for all three of us and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have. I never thought I would be having sex with my sister and my sister's best friend. It was a total surprise to me and I'm so glad your plan worked," he says, then continues.

"I must admit though, when you got off the train and gave me a big hug, I thought something was going to happen, but wrote it off when Billie fell asleep in the car... Was that part of your plan?"

"Not exactly. I was suppose to feign sleep, but I actually fell asleep instead. It still worked out though," Billie says.

"You did well girls."

"You did well yourself. You didn't disappoint either of us and I knew you wouldn't," Billie admits.

"Thanks."

"Ditto Mike. Good times are still in our future so beware... Billie, are you going to be offended if I engage in sex with your brother without you present?"

"Not at all Emi. I don't control him. He can make his own decisions without my help. He always has."

"Very true, Sis."

Billie stands up, walks around the table, pulls his chair out and spreads her legs apart, waddles to a sitting position on his lap facing him, snugs in tight and looks him in the eyes. She gives him a kiss to remember and squeezes the shit out of him as he returns her engagement equally. After about a minute, she breaks the kiss and gasps for air as Emi smiles at the two of them.

"Billie, are you and Mike going to fuck every night from now on?"

"As much as I'd like to do that, we can't, Emi. We can't risk getting caught so we'll go back to being normal kids so bad things don't happen to our family," Billie replies.

"Think you can do that successfully?"

"Don't have a choice. It's something we have to do," Mike tells her.

"I know. I wish I had a brother that could fuck me anytime I wanted it, but..."

Emi continues, "I'm not sure you'll be able to be successful with that, but good luck... I need to go home guys. I have a paper to finish before school tomorrow so I will see you when I see you, hoping it will be soon."

"We hope soon as well, Emi," Billie replies.

Emi gets up, heads for the bedroom and gets her clothes on. When she returns, her eyes are simmering and as they stand, she gives each of them a passionate kiss as they grope her body, then pouts as she heads for her car with a not so happy smile on her face.

Mike grabs her arm as she walks by and stops her.

"Don't look so down in the dumps, Emi. This is not over, we're just getting started," he tells her and gives her a long hug with Billie joining in.

"You're right, Mike, and I'm holding you to it," Emi answers.

"Good girl... See you later, Emi!"

* * * * *

"Home alone again. What on earth will we do now?" he asks as they resume their position on the chair.

"First, let's tour the house and make sure it's all so perfect, then we can do what we normally like doing with each other."

"What's that?" he asks, teasing her.

"Having sex silly!"

"Love it... Actually, I kinda like you right where you are," he says.

"It does feel pretty good... What would you say if I want you to carrying me to my room and fuck my brains out, then we can give the house a good once over."

"Good plan. My cock is getting in touch with you as we speak."

"Indeed it is."

He stands up with his sister holding tight to him. His hands are on her ass so he gets a little more daring as his finger pressures her asshole. She smothers him with so many kisses his urgency gets urgent and his desire for immediate action looks him square in the eyes.

One by one, he moves his arms behind her knees, then returns them to her ass cheeks. He rests her against the wall, lifts her up and lowers her on his cock, with her guidance and she moans as he slides her down on him. Billie looks like she's out of this world as he bounces her on his cock several times. The expression on her face is euphoric and undescribable, but adorable as hell.

"Oh god this feels so good. I love it."

He doesn't reply, just keeps bouncing her on his cock.

"Fuck me. Harder... Faster... That's it!"

As she says those words, he can see her building toward orgasm the longer she bounces on his cock. Her orgasm is fast approaching and it hits her intensely. After several more bounces, he unloads inside her, grunting in the process as she unloads, flooding his cock with her sweet juices. He's struggling to hold her as he recovers, but he manages not to let her fall to the floor on her ass.

As she recovers, his cock is still inside her and she's wiggling on it. He starts walking toward her bedroom while Billie is bouncing herself on his cock as he walks. He wasn't aware she can do that, but she is.