My Sister Made Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce had subtly slid closer to Alex while the other two were talking. She glanced at him curiously, wondering what he was up to.

"That's what I mean," Travis said. "Like... I don't understand why he didn't."

"Maybe he didn't know that she was actually okay with it?" Vince ventured. She looked down as his hands started to massage her calves.

"Good point," Bryce said. "Would you have let him?" He was looking directly at her when she turned to regard him.

"Hell yes," she said. "I mean... yeah, it was in the men's room, and we could hear men coming in and out... but it was sooooo fucking hot listening to Jessie and the other guy. If he'd even made the slightest hint of a move to pull my panties aside or something, I'd have jumped him myself."

"I knew something had happened when you got here," Bryce said. "You were all flushed and had this sexy-ass... like... aroused aura around you."

"I was so worked up that you could have had me there in the doorway," she informed him.

"So... what was it about that situation that excited you most?" Travis interjected. "Sorry I keep going back to this, but it's just such a crazy situation."

"I don't mind talking about it," Alex said, offering him a wink. She wondered if Vince was able to see how wet she was, the idea that he was getting a secret show making her even more so. "It was several things, I guess," she said, forcing herself to focus. "I hadn't had sex all week and Dex really does have an impressively big cock, but I think it was probably him sucking on my nipples."

"Really?" Travis asked, looking surprised.

"Mmmhmm," she confirmed. "Super-sensitive."

He grinned, and she offered a confirming smile.

"Honestly though, any kind of attention from men gets my pussy all wet," she said.

Bryce immediately took the cue and sat forward a bit, reaching over and sliding his hand between her legs. He immediately furrowed a few times into her cleft, then slid two fingers deep into her pussy, eliciting a generous moan of pleasure before he withdrew.

"Well damn, I guess Marvin and Vince must be doing a good job," he said. He held his hand up and displayed the fingers that had just been inside her, an ample supply of her arousal glistening lewdly on them. "Your pussy is fuckin' soaked, baby," he said, lifting his fingers up and dipping them briefly into his mouth.

She wasn't looking at him though, and instead glanced down at Vince, seeing him smile widely before he subconsciously licked his lips. Travis was grinning as well, but then swallowed hard and made to adjust himself, much to her delight.

"Like I said, attention from men does that to me," she said with a smirk. "Judging by how much I'm being poked in the butt by something nice and hard, I'd say your friends are enjoying doting on me as much as I am."

The guys laughed at Marvin's expense, but she knew that more than likely each one of them was sporting a healthy erection. The thought made her get all giddy inside and she had to force herself to calm down.

"Gotta do me dirty like that?" Marvin joked, as she turned around, laughing at his expense. "Can you blame me? You're the one with your titties in my face."

"My titties aren't in your face," she protested, and stood after pulling her foot out of Vince's grasp. She turned and knelt with one knee between Marvin's legs, then leaned down and grabbed the back of his head, yanking him forward and slapping her breasts back and forth against his cheeks. She felt his lips pass briefly across her nipples, even his tongue for a half-second. "This is putting my titties in your face!"

The group laughed, though none more than Bryce. She stopped quickly though and spun back around, tapping her shoulders meaningfully for him to resume what he was doing.

"Just put your dick somewhere safe," she said, moving her butt back and forth against him for a few seconds.

"Shit, I'd need to put that motherfucker in a safe," Marvin shot back.

She felt his hands move from her shoulders then squirmed and burst out laughing when he began to tickle her. It only lasted a few seconds, though, and she was able to get him to stop after slapping at his hands and standing back up.

"Ooo, just for that..." she said, scowling at him but letting the threat hang in the air. She sat back down as the group finished laughing and calmed down a bit, and Marvin's hands predictably returned to her shoulders. On cue, she put both hands on his knees and pushed her rear upwards, glancing back and starting to rub her butt up and down against him.

"Just gonna make shit worse now?" he asked, smirking at her.

"I can be a bratty little bitch when I don't get what I want," she informed him, working her ass back against him, then up and down.

"Well damn, I ain't gonna complain," he said, grinning and putting both hands behind his head to watch.

She laughed but kept rubbing her butt against his crotch. The movement had a second effect, though, and she giggled to herself when she saw his cock pop free, half of it above the top of his shorts. She slid down to the cushion again, deliberately pushing back against him even harder and causing his cock to pop out even more. She knew that only Bryce had been in the right position to see what had happened, though, and she was happy to keep it a secret if that meant Marvin wouldn't put it away or anything crazy like that.

The sudden thought of him pulling away made her frown and briefly worry that it would be taken from her. She pushed back down between his legs and stopped trying to torment him so much, but at the same time, reached behind her and deftly tucked the hot, hard flesh up under her skirt. She felt it push up her butt cheek a bit, then come to rest between the tight fabric at the top of her skirt and her lower back.

"You done tormenting my friends?" Bryce asked, his expression showing his amusement.

"Of course not," she said.

"You're just trying to get me to take you in there and fuck your brains out again, aren't you?" he asked, a knowing look in his eyes.

"Always," she said. "Or someone at least," she added. "I'm not picky. You boys have no idea how much I think about sex. I know I've said it before, but I'm really not like other girls."

"And that's a fact that we're very happy about," Vince said, eliciting more laughter.

"And what are you complaining about?" she asked, turning to regard Bryce again. "I know damn well that everything I'm doing to your friends makes you hard."

Bryce grinned widely at the other three for a moment, then reached down and pulled out his impressive erection.

"You're goddamn right I do!" he confirmed, grinning at her.

"So predictable," she said, shaking her head and giggling at him. He laughed, as did the other guys, and she was about to begin rubbing her butt up and down Marvin's erection again when Bryce surprised her by moving quickly toward her.

"Get your slutty ass over here," he said, causing her to laugh as he forcefully pulled her out of Marvin's lap. "I'll be damned if I let you tease my friends and get away with it."

She giggled, hearing how ridiculous he sounded but loving how things were turning out. She was pulled up to him where he kissed her for a moment, then made a show of forcing her head down into his crotch. Her lips eagerly slid around his crown and down as much of his shaft as she could get. His hand on her head helped, pushing her down until the mushroom was nudging at the back of her throat. She suppressed her gag reflex as best she could and moaned audibly around the warm, succulent flesh.

"Being a bad little slut," Bryce muttered, and she felt him leaning over. He lifted her work skirt up, exposing her to the others. A few seconds later she yelped around the flesh of his cock as he spanked her hard on the ass. Whimpering, she continued to suck, slowly starting to work her lips up and down his length while she reached back and began to rub her freshly swatted rump at the same time.

"You're lucky I don't get one of my boys to use his belt on your naughty little ass," he continued, but thankfully leaned back on the couch to let her work on him. Happily, she maneuvered a little to get in a better position but didn't slow in her efforts to suck his cock.

"Goddamn, didn't y'all just get finished fuckin'?" Vince asked.

"She's almost never not in the mood," Bryce said, grinning at them.

She heard the creak of furniture, indicating one of the guys standing up and desperately hoped that whoever it was wasn't offended and leaving or something crazy like that.

"You ain't gotta leave, man," Bryce said, echoing her concerns.

"Just gonna piss," Travis informed him, revealing who had gotten up.

She kept sliding her lips up and down Bryce's gorgeous cock, striving to give him as much pleasure as she could. As she did, she heard Travis's footsteps moving through the apartment and heard the sound of him in the bathroom a few moments later.

Giggling, she looked up, unable to stop herself from laughing as she looked at Bryce, then Marvin and Vince, the latter of whom was still on the ground near where he'd been before.

"Fuckin' caveman," Marvin chuckled.

"I didn't say stop, bitch," Bryce spat, reaching out for her head. She squealed, trying to sound alarmed, and quickly leaned back down to resume slurping up and down his shaft.

"Damn girl," Marvin commented, though Alex didn't look up.

Bryce put his hand on the back of her head again, pulling her down and holding her there at his whim. She whimpered, the throbbing of his cock causing her sweltering arousal to grow stronger.

"That's my good little cunt," Bryce praised, and finally released his hold. She slid the shaft from between her lips, long lines of drool sliding from her tongue and linking down to his gooey cock. "Such a good little whore," he added, and tenderly ran his hand along her cheek, then along her mouth. Gathering up a glob of her saliva, he coated his fingers in it and briefly dunked them back into her mouth. She sucked on the digits, swallowing the spittle back down before groaning in approval and moving her lips back down to his cock head.

"Check it out," Travis said, causing her to look up while still holding her boyfriend's cock safely between her lips. He was holding up the sexy panties that she'd left draped on the door handle up proudly, as if it were a treasure he'd found.

"Those yours?" Bryce asked her as Vince came around and sat on the other end of the couch.

She nodded, sliding her lips up and grinning at him with half of the head still in the cusp of her lips. Glancing over, she saw Travis lift the panties up and hold them to his nose, then inhale deeply.

"Damn," Marvin commented, though Alex giggled at the sight.

"That's what I'm fuckin' talkin' about!" Travis said, grinning when he pulled the panties away after a few moments.

The guys laughed, and Alex was about to resume sucking on her boyfriend's cock, but then had an idea that she hoped might push things even further.

"Just a sec," she said, and stood, rubbing her knees. She made a show of looking around, as if she were looking for something to kneel on. Bryce must have understood her plan and gestured at the couch.

She nodded, smiling at him and kneeling down between him and Marvin. There wasn't enough room for her to lay down completely, of course, but that wasn't what she was trying to do. Helpfully, Marvin accepted her feet in his lap, even helping as he could as she moved into position, her head sinking back down into Bryce's lap.

"Mmm, I love that your friends are watching us, baby," she said, kissing the bulbous, angry mushroom head as a dollop of goo curled out of the top. She snaked her tongue out and caught it, slathering it over the top lewdly before sliding her lips completely over it.

"You'd do this in front of anyone, wouldn't you?" he said.

"God, yes," she moaned, pausing only briefly as she pleasured him.

"Gets that pussy ready to be fucked, doesn't it," he continued.

She nodded emphatically, sliding back up to her knees and leaning forward. He kissed her without hesitation, his tongue sliding into her mouth and curling up around the back of her neck. She paused, pulling back just enough to look at him.

He grinned, and she knew in that moment that that was all the consent that she would ever need from her boyfriend when she wanted to misbehave.

She kissed him a final time and stood. "Mmm... very ready to be fucked," she said, turning and looking at Marvin.

The other three were watching attentively, though none of them had their dicks out or anything. She knew that they probably assumed that they were going to get a free show, but nothing else.

"You put it away," she accused, frowning as she eased over toward him. Looking down as he looked up at her in surprise, she knelt down, one knee on each side of his legs. At the same, she reached down and gripped the erection, still obvious and tenting the fabric of the shorts he was wearing. With a quick slide of her hand, she pulled the fabric down and stroked the length as it emerged, moaning in anticipation and smiling provocatively at him.

Not waiting for him to ruin things by overthinking anything, she quickly moved into his lap, his hands moving up out of the way as if he were still unsure of what she was going to do. She slid down completely maneuvering his cock briefly through her slit but ultimately just outside her pussy, then fixed her gaze on him.

"What do you say, Marvin?" she asked, biting her lower lip sexily for a moment. "Will you please fuck my aching pussy?"

He swallowed hard and she saw him begin to turn to look at Bryce. She lifted a hand up and stopped his face from turning, his expression changing to surprise.

"Don't you want to fuck me, Marvin?" she purred and traced a finger along his chest.

"Uh... hell yes..." he said hesitantly at first, but she felt elated when he grinned at her.

"Good," she said and lifted herself up. Both looked down as she gripped his cock again, then moved it into position. She rubbed the head through her slit again, eliciting groans from the two of them before she slid down, the head pushing easily inside as she moved down hard into his lap.

"God almighty!" Marvin groaned, his hands immediately dropping and gripping her hips tightly.

"That's my fuckin' slut!" Bryce called out. She felt a hard slap on her ass, the accompanying thwack making her start to grind her hips forward, driving his cock deeper into her pussy before she worked it back a bit. Again she drove her hips forward, her drenched slit engulfing him deep. She felt his hands pulling at her hips, gently at first but growing in intensity with each passing moment.

"Goddamn, that's some sexy shit," Bryce said from somewhere to her left.

She turned, flashing a wide grin at him and seeing him stroking his gorgeous cock almost menacingly at her.

"You better not fucking waste that load," she warned, though she wasn't slowing as she fucked Marvin.

Marvin was groaning more emphatically when she looked back down at him, and she was delighted when he reached up and roughly squeezed both of her breasts. She felt a surge of energy at the touch and moaned in response, still driving her pussy hard against his crotch.

She saw movement to her left and glanced over mid-moan. Hoping to see another cock to snack on, she instead saw Bryce's smiling face leaning in close, his hand still stroking his shaft but keeping it unfortunately out of her reach.

"You look so fuckin' sexy, baby," he said, and kissed her intensely.

She whimpered in response as one of Marvin's hands moved to her waist again, pulling her even more fervently down onto him. He speared deep into her, the flesh of his cock sending ripples of pleasure through her.

Bryce broke the kiss and stood, still stroking his cock as he took a step back.

"Am I being a bad enough girl for you?" she asked, the words coming out along with a groan of happiness.

He nodded, his smile widening.

"Fucker," she continued. "Teasing me and not letting me have that." She nodded down at the enticing erection as he stroked.

In response, he stepped up and roughly grabbed her head with both hands, pulling her lips down onto his shaft without hesitation. She didn't have time to try and suppress her gag reflex, and she immediately felt the muscles convulse as the ooze-covered mushroom pushed hard into the back of her throat. Coughing around the warm, intrusive flesh as a surge of heightened erotic energy surged inside her, she reached down and roughly squeezed Marvin's arm. He hadn't stopped forcing her down on his cock, and she barely registered that his other hand had moved down to assist the first in forcing her to keep fucking him.

Her boyfriend ripped his cock free from her throat a few seconds later, long rivulets of thick saliva briefly hanging from her tongue down to his retreated organ. She stared hard at him, her arousal at an incredible level. She heard a growl of irritation in that instant and was surprised that it had actually come from her.

"Don't fuckin' give me that," Bryce said, still smiling confidently. "You need to focus on your job. You'll be taking this later," he finished, stroking his yummy looking shaft meaningfully as he spoke.

She continued to stare hard at him for a few seconds, Marvin continuing to manually drive her drenched pussy down his delightful erection.

"Did you hear me, baby?" Bryce asked, coming up and gripping her throat.

He didn't squeeze hard, only tightening enough for her to feel the strength in his fingers as he turned her face to forcefully look up at him. The way he was make her look at him as well as the slutty, erotic command he gave her forced her roiling arousal even higher.

"Fuuuuck..." she moaned, partly from Marvin's continued pounding, but mostly from the highly exciting dirty talk her boyfriend was giving her. "Yes, baby," she said quickly, nodding and looking up at him with a pleading look.

"Good girl," he said, releasing her throat and briefly caressing her cheek.

He stepped back a few feet and sank down into the couch, watching her and smiling as she stared hard back at him.

"Fuckin' sexy-ass titties," Marvin grunted, briefly drawing her attention back to the two of them in the midst of fucking. Her breasts were bouncing enticingly, jiggling back and forth with the rhythm of her grinding hips as his cock forced its way deep into her pussy over and over.

He was mostly using his hands to force her to keep fucking him, but would maul her breasts every now and then, the sight of her swaying orbs apparently being too enticing to not play with. She was delighted with how he was totally into what was happening and loved that his initial hesitance was gone. Once the question of if this was actually happening had been rendered moot, he wasn't shy in the least about making her do what he wanted.

She also loved that Bryce was obvious in his enjoyment at watching his friend as he fucked her brains out. His cock looked almost painfully hard, and she was actually impressed with the fact that he was able to not take her and fuck her himself. It couldn't have been easy to resist, judging by how turned on he looked.

"See what you did?" he said, nodding over to where Travis was sitting.

She looked over her left shoulder and moaned at the sight that greeted her. Travis was sitting back in the chair from before, but his hand was in his lap, slowly stroking a healthy erection while he watched her getting fucked. She grinned, a moan being forced from her by Marvin's energetic pulling in the middle of it, then grinned again when she saw him take the pair of her panties that he'd been smelling and drop it down into his other hand and start stroking himself with them.

"That's so fucking hot," she groaned.

123456...8