My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that feels good... But, enough fun for today. I have to get some cleaning done before Mom gets home. Thanks, Bro."

She puts her bottoms back on as sadness overcomes his eyes. After she gets off him, she stares at his raging erection, so hard, so straight, thinking next time she's going to own his cock. Her hopes of learning about it today fade off the radar. She knows she will pay more attention to it another time so she refocuses to her mission of cleaning amid massive objections by her libido. She's a patient girl.

John notices her nipples protruding into her tube top when she gets off him and he smiles, knowing he's having an affect on her.

"We'll do this again, soon," she says with a smile.

As she walks out of his room, her bouncing ass cheeks catch his attention and his focus changes from looking at her as his sister, to looking at her as a member of the opposite sex. She has a great body and from now on, he will give it all the attention his sister will allow.

He gets out of bed, takes a shower and his cock is straining for relief so he rubs one off before getting out, towels dry, dresses and heads off to chase the sound of the vacuum cleaner. He locates his sister in the livingroom, still wearing the flimsy clothes, and stops her from vacuuming for a minute or two.

He gives her a tight, warm hug and a kiss on her forehead as she returns his affection with a smile and a tight hug, relaxing against his chest. He doesn't grope her body as she expects him to do, based on her Mom's prediction. She wonders why, but then it hits her.

"Thanks Mandi. That was educational for me. I never thought we'd do what we just did, but as far as I'm concerned, we can do it again, any time you want."

"It was educational for me as well and I do want to do it again. Tomorrow maybe?" she offers.

"Later today maybe?" he counter offers. "But, if you're expecting me to say no, I'm going to severely disappoint you."

She laughs.

"Funny... You didn't do what I expected you to do just then," she replies.

"What did you expect I would do?"

"Grope me again?" she says, more a question than a statement.

"If you want me to, I'm surely willing, but my sister deserves respect even as she learns about herself," he replies.

"Thanks, Bro... I learned I like being groped by you so you have my permission to do so, just try not to overdue it please," she explains, hesitantly.

Getting frisky, he smiles, squeezes her again and frantically runs his hands all over her ass, back and shoulders, gives her another kiss on her forehead, then lets her go.

"I just knew you were going to do that as soon as I said it," she says and laughs as he smiles, then heads to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast.

The morning exercise is a good thing. Tomorrow will take him to new heights on her body, he hopes, as he watches his sister's tits swing inside her top, under the distraction of eating. Finishing breakfast and the kitchen chores, he heads downstairs.

Much to John's disappointment, 'later today' didn't happen. He had high hopes, but there is plenty of time to get to know his sister as he rubs is cock in anticipation.

* * * * *

The next morning, with Mom already at work, John is back in the basement working on his latest project, something he started doing a while back. A half hour later, Mandi gets up after sleeping in. Generally being bored, she goes in search of her brother and ends up downstairs, watching him work at his bench for a while, still in her pj's.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

He grunts, looks at her and smiles.

"At the moment, no. My circuit isn't working so I need to do more research before I can fix the problem. I thought I knew what I needed to know, but I guess I don't."

He stands up, grabs the spec sheet and heads to his bedroom. Mandi follows him up the stairs, but goes off in a different direction as he heads for his bedroom.

As John gets comfortable on his bed, he reads through the spec sheet again and something catches his eye that he doesn't remember reading before. He's thinking about it when Mandi knocks on his open door. She has changed into the same skimpy outfit she wore yesterday, and it catches his attention immediately. Damn, she looks HOT!

"Hey, Sis. What's up?"

Judging from what she's wearing, he knows why she's there and he's teasing her.

"Figure it out yet?" she asks, moving closer to him.

"I think I have... maybe. Now I need to test my theory," he says, starting to get up, but she stops him.

"Can we talk before you go?"

"Sure. What's on your mind, Little Lady?" he asks as she sits on the bed beside him and makes a lame effort to lean against him.

"Do you miss Dad?"

"Very much. I lost interest in being a cop after he died, now I like this better. Still, he pops into my head every now and then to say hello. You asked me that yesterday, you know..."

"Oh, sorry... You've never gone out on a date with a girl. How come?"

"Reasonable question... Now that you're forcing me to think about it, I guess I haven't seen any that turn me on. Besides, I have other things that are more important to me at the moment."

"Like what?"

"My electronics training for one."

"What is it about the training you like?" Mandi asks.

"The challenge, Sis. Electronics is something you can't visibly see what happens inside each part in a circuit. What you do see is the end result. For example, the circuit I'm working on is designed by me to alternately flash two pairs of lights, but you can't see what happens inside the electronic parts that makes it happen. It's all about the flow of current through the circuit, which can't be seen with the naked eye. You have to 'see it' in your head as you work on the circuit."

"Before I designed the circuit, I made a plan to identify what I want the circuit to perform, then I designed a circuit to perform the plan. I have to understand how all the electronic parts I designed into the circuit work together to get the results based on my plan. If it doesn't perform as planned, I have to figure out why using the test equipment I have down stairs."

"I know what the circuit is suppose to do. I know why each part is in the circuit and what job it performs. I know where the currents flow throughout the circuit, but sometimes it doesn't perform the way I design it so I have to stop and figure out why. Most of the time, it's because the designer doesn't give the circuit components everything they require to operate properly, and sometimes, it's a pain in the ass to figure out why."

"Sounds complicated."

"It's not really, if you have a good foundation in the basics of electronics. What you don't know or what causes a problem, you can figure out, thus the challenge... What about you, do you miss Dad?"

"Yes, for many reasons. One of them is, before he died, Mom said they would educate me about sex so I can move on with some knowledge of what to expect. Now I have only half of my teachers and an inadequate education as a result... I'm a little nervous about this so bear with me... Remember when Dad was still alive?" she asks.

Her nervousness results in a rhetorical question.

"Yes, of course I do."

"Remember when they made those noises at night?"

"I do. They were enjoying sex. It's okay to say it," John replies.

"I know."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Would... you... be willing... to teach me about... sex?" she asks, hesitating several times.

His head goes off the deep end. His sister wants him to teach her about sex. Great! Who's going to teach him? He has no experience with the opposite sex. He's only seen one pussy so far and that one belongs to his sister. He's had no sex with any member of the opposite sex, or even his own sex for that matter.

"Holy shit, Mandi. I don't..."

She breaks into tears and silences his response, expecting a 'no' answer, then she cuddles to him and cries.

"You don't need to explain," she says in a quavering voice. "I understand. I don't want to destroy my relationship with you," she says with tears in her eyes.

"Sis, I think, maybe, you should let me finish."

"I should?"

"If I were you, I definitely would."

Still quavering and hesitating, she says, "Okay... I'm listening."

He smiles and says, "I don't think I will turn you down because you're such a HOTTIE... But, do you think I should do that for you? What would Mom think?"

She grimaces at her near misfortune.

"Actually, she's the one that suggested I ask you. She also told me a good sex education involves a cock, which she no longer has access to," she states factually.

"Jeez Mandi. Now I understand why you did what you did yesterday. I'm not experienced with sex myself. How can I teach you?"

"Then we can learn together and Mom said she will help, if you're okay with it. Meanwhile, Mom said I should start with the male anatomy."

"What does that mean?" he asks.

"I would like to see your naked body and you can show me the best parts of your person."

"And when do you want to do this?"

"Now, if you're willing," she says, smiling.

"If I agree to this, will you do the same for me?"

"Sure. Turnabout is fair play."

"Good, but I'm kinda nervous myself. I'm not sure what to do next so tell me what you want me to do," he replies.

"Well, let's start by taking your clothes off," she says, standing up and pulling him to his feet.

He nods, takes off his shirt as she admires his six pack and muscular arms. It's not like she's never seen his bare chest before, but this time, it makes her horny. His trim, boyish figure brings a smile to her face. Mandi gets down on her knees in front of him, unbuttons his shorts, unzips the zipper and let's them drop to the floor. He kicks them out of the way as he looks at her.

She's quiet and there's a look of excitement on her face. Her first live cock is inches from of her face and she gets aggressive. She has already seen his dick. She has already stroked his dick, but this time is different for her as her desire drives her to pull his boxers down and he kicks them away. His cock hangs limp before her eyes and she stares at it, not moving a muscle. He's nervous and his cock isn't responding to his nerves, but it does respond to the first girl to touch it.

All she does is stare and lick her lips so, not getting a response he expects, he taps on her head and she comes out of it, looks at him, smiles, then her eyes return to his cock. Her focus is his cock, the third time she's seen it and it attracts her attention lustfully.

Her hands reach out to caress his chest, arms, legs, everything on his front side, except his cock. Then she reaches around him and caresses his ass cheeks, then grabs each one and squeezes. Her mouth is so close to his cock he can feel the warmth of her breathing on him. She seems satisfied for the moment, but still has desires for his cock, still hanging about an inch from her mouth.

"Can I touch it?" she asks, leaning away and looking up at him.

At this point, he's not feeling very sexy and his cock isn't stiff. He feels like a piece of meat under inspection as his sister focuses on his package.

"It won't be much of an education if you don't, I guess. Besides, you've touched everything else on my body, you may as well go for the gold."

"Touché John," she replies, smiling.

Still on her knees in front of him, she carefully reaches for his cock with one hand. When she touches it, it jumps, and Mandi jumps in reaction, then smiles. She grips it and his cock starts to grow in her grasp, before her very eyes. She looks up at him, wondering what's happening, with a question she doesn't need to ask.

"Most any stimulation will cause it to get hard. Being touched by a member of the opposite sex is only one of many things that will make it happen."

"What stops it from growing?"

"It will reach a built in limit and stop growing all by itself, as if it has it's own brain, and sometimes, that makes total, logical sense."

She smiles, strokes his cock with light, short strokes and it continues to grow in her grasp so her other hand joins in and his cock grows and grows as her eyes get wider and wider. Her pussy is getting very interested and wet by what she's looking at. Then she looks up at him.

"I have a strong desire to put your cock in my mouth. Do you know why?"

"Female instinct I guess."

"Can I?"

"Don't ask, just satisfy your curiosity. It won't break, I hope," he tells her.

She grins.

"I hope it doesn't break either. How long does it get?"

"It will grow out about 8 inches, give or take, when it's hard."

"Is that good or bad?" she asks.

"I guess it's good, but you need to ask Mom why."

She nods, opens her mouth and takes in the head of his cock.

"No teeth! No teeth Mandi!" John shouts.

He scares her and she releases him instantly.

"My cock is very sensitive and sharp objects are not welcome."

"Okay. I guess I better remember that."

"Yes, you should and not just for my cock either... The head is the most sensitive, but you can't ignore the rest, that being the shaft and the balls. The balls are also sensitive, in that you can't squeeze them very hard cause it will make them severely ache. Not much fun for me."

"Good to know," Mandi says.

She takes it back in her mouth and licks around the head, instinctively, then licks him with satisfying results as he moans for her.

"You found the most sensitive part of the head there on the bottom side," he says, showing her the specific area on his cock.

As her eyes focus on it again, she's getting wetter and puts as much cock inside her mouth as she can handle, stroking it several times, then pulls off and strokes it with both hands. She releases his cock from her grip and looks at him.

"I like doing that. Does it feel good?"

"It absolutely feels good," he replies.

"Do you want me to move on or continue to lick your cock?"

"Your choice. Either way, you'll likely be back where you are later on, I hope."

"Good. Turn around please," she orders.

He turns so his ass is facing her and she caresses his body with her tender hands. When she returns to his ass, she spends a few minutes caressing his cheeks. His eyes grow wide when he feels her fingers in his crack, but doesn't stop her. She's doing what he told her to do, even if it makes him a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, John. You can turn around," she says as she stands up.

He turns around, reaches to give her a hug and she puts her arms around him and squeezes. His stiff cock is trapped between them and they both feel it. John also feels her tits burn into his chest, which he loves. She's five inches shorter than her brother, so her face is buried in his neck.

"Unlike me, you seem to lack knowledge about sex altogether. I'm aware of the basics. Why are you so naive?"

"Yup, I'm uninformed about sex. Mom told me about my sex education when I was sixteen. I was afraid to let any boy touch me for fear of what they may do to me. Recently, Mom told me the love between brother and sister goes pretty deep, that you would never hurt me, so I decided to take the plunge and let you into my most private areas, and believe me, they have been private. No other boy has seen me the way you're going to see me shortly and I have no regrets about my decision."

"What am I going to see?"

"A completely naked Mandi... Now it's your turn," she informs him.

"But, I've already seen most of your private parts."

"I know, and I can't wait for you to continue where we left off yesterday."

"Is that why you're wearing such flimsy clothing again?" he asks.

"Yup. To make it easy for you. Just shorts and a top, nothing underneath."

"That's down right sexy, Mandi. Are you trying to turn me on for a reason?"

John knows the answer. He just wants to hear her say it.

"Yes, and I want you to do to me today what you didn't do to me yesterday. The anticipation is killing me so you need to get to work."

"I will do that as soon as you tell me what specific areas you want my hands to touch."

"Every place on my body you can find with your hands."

"There is a price for me to do that for you."

Not expecting that response from her brother, Mandi's face turns sour and she backs away from him.

"Oh god... What's the price?"

"You have to give me the tightest hug you've ever given anyone in your life and stay that way until I tell you otherwise."

A smile returns to her face, but she says nothing. Instead, she crush hugs him so tight he can hardly breathe as he attempts to hold her.

"Okay, okay. You win!" he says emphatically.

She loosens her grip with a huge smile of satisfaction on her face as he breathes again.

"I'm going to start right where we are and you have to tell me everything I do to you that feels good. And if I don't do something you want me to, you also need to tell me that. If I do something I should not be doing, you need to tell me that also."

"You got it. Stop teasing and get to work please," Mandi orders, smiling one of her adorable smiles.

Mandi is so relaxed she's feels kinda giddy. The anticipation is driving her insane so he loosens his grip on her and caresses her back, up to her shoulders and down her back a couple times as she leans against his body.

"Feels good."

He doesn't answer, but moves his hand under her top. He can feel her tense up as he lifts it up and exposes the soft skin on her back. He's unable to see it, but it's definitely soft, and she's definitely tensing up. So much for being relaxed.

"Sis, let's take a break for a minute so I can lay some ground rules."

She steps back and looks at him hesitantly, adorably biting her lower lip.

"First, I'm not going to do anything to you that will physically hurt you. Second, I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to do. Fair enough?"

She hugs him and releases some tears as she devours what he's telling her, then she quietly whimpers with happy tears.

"Mom was right about brother and sister relationships," she says.

"Yup, she's right, and it will always be that way."

As he proceeds, he runs his hands down to her ass and rubs her cheeks, then grabs each one.

"This is a nice ass, Sis. It's tight, strong, soft and firm. I love it. To me, it makes you adorably edible."

She smiles, relishing his sexist comment and his love for his sister.

Advancing toward his destination, he slides his fingers under her shorts and touches her tenderly. She tightens up again, but it doesn't stop him from caressing her ass, which he does with increasing tenderness.

"That feels good too, but it also makes me nervous."

"Your nervousness will go away once you are comfortable having sex... Yesterday you were pretty aggressive and in control with what you wanted from me. Today, you seem to be nervous about almost everything, even though I'm doing what you want me to do. What's up with that?"

"I'll tell you later... Just keep doing what you're doing for now. Please?"

Again, he nods as his finger strays into the crack of her ass and she likes where he's headed, but he decides to back off for now, having already been there, and because it scared her.

He feels her tits pressing against his chest and they're hot, very hot. He's getting turned on by his sister so he needs to stay in control and not scare her again, if that's even possible.

"I love the feel of your tits burning into my chest even though you're still wearing your tube top. It makes me horny."

"I like the feel of you as well, Bro."

Even though he has no control over his cock, he does have to control his urges. Mandi is aware his cock is hard and she refrains from teasing him until she's ready, continuously arguing with her libido, but she's winning, so far.

He reaches to and caresses her body, but she's stiffening up as he roams across her tits several times. When he pinches her nipples, she gets a little wobbly, but maintains her balance, then he takes a step back and stays directly in front of her.