My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raise your arms please."

She does and he lifts her tube top off over her head. Her tits drop out and search for his eyes as he drops her top on the floor. The first sight of her naked boobs fill him with anticipation and his eyes stare at the object he has craved to see for years. They're impressive, firm, soft, smooth and maintain their shape with hardly any noticeable sag.

"You have beautiful tits, Mandi. Remember that too. What size are they?"

"36 C."

"They're beautiful. Absolutely beautiful."

"Thanks."

John caresses her tits and marvels at the softness and firmness as he explores them with his hands and fingers, touching her nipples as they get hard. He smiles, gives his sister another hug just to feel her bare tits against his chest. He can feel her relax just before he kneels down, dragging his hands down the side of her body to her feet. As he moves his hands up her legs, he accidently ends up under her shorts and they stretch as he reaches her mound, which is hairless, something he didn't realize the day before.

He looks up at her and asks, "You shaved your pussy?"

"Nope. I never had any hair grow down there. Mom thought it strange too, since she has hair down there."

"Say what you mean, Sis. A guy will love sexy talk from you after you get to know him. It's a turn on to hear you talk about your pussy, but don't refer to it as 'down there'. It's your pussy. Same with your ass and tits. Make sense?"

"Only if I want to be sexy."

"You don't?"

"I do with you so I'll try."

He smiles and moves his hands around her hips to her ass and she's nervous again. Damn, if she doesn't have a great ass. Now it's time for the big reveal.

He removes his hands and slowly turns her around, then reaches for the hem of her shorts and inches them down her legs to her ankles. She automatically steps out and kicks them out of the way. Admiring the nice ass before him, he realizes it belongs to his hot sister.

"Sis, you have a great ass."

As happy tears form in her eyes that he doesn't see, he caresses her ass, but in his excitement, he doesn't stop. Finally, he gets his senses about him and stands up behind her. Reaching around her arms, he cups her tits and fondles them. She reaches behind her, grabs his cock and fondles her target with a smile on her face as her tears fade away, then moves his mouth close to her ear.

"Lay on the bed and put your ass on the edge," he whispers to her in a sexy voice.

She lays down per his request and he can see the fear return. He moves between her legs, kneels down, then crawls up to her face and gives her a kiss she may never forget, for at least ten minutes anyway. Then he gives her a warm hug, stays there for a couple minutes as her fear fades.

"Thanks, Bro. I needed that."

He smiles at her, then he moves down her body until his face is close to her pussy. She tries to close her legs, but isn't successful. He smiles to himself because he knows she's really nervous. After being so open yesterday, she's the exact opposite today.

"Which are you nervous about, me licking your pussy, or me staring at your pussy?"

"Both. Nobody has seen my va... pussy before."

"I'm the first? I feel honored."

"I'm glad it's you, my dear Brother."

He moves his face in front of her pussy and caresses her upper thighs, then moves to the flatness of her tummy and bare mound as she slowly relaxes, willingly opening her legs wide. She nervously covers her pussy with her hand, then pulls it away, exposing her essence to his horny eyes. Her pussy is open and he can see her inner lips while drooling over what he's looking at.

"Your pussy is beautiful, Sis. You don't need to cover it, if you ask me."

Wetness comes to her eyes as her pussy gets wetter, happy with what her brother conveys to her.

At this point, he decides he's not going to fuck her without Mom present. She needs the support from her so he won't push her beyond her limits, for now. This isn't about him. It's about his sister. His boner is hard as hell and he has to ignore it, for now. He's not sure if he can do it, but he will find out very soon.

He's still positioned between her legs so he reaches for her to sit up. He gives her another hug and she squeezes him like a vice so he lets her do it for as long as it takes, so she can relax. As he holds her close, he's wondering how she got to this point, considering what she did yesterday, totally in her control.

After a while, he says, "It's okay. You may relax Mandi."

"I'm just nervous is all. I don't know what to expect, but I want you to do what you're doing, but the unknown makes me nervous... Thanks for the hug. It helps."

"Your pussy is wet so I know you're feeling what I'm doing. Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"I do and it does feel good, and I want you to proceed, so get busy please."

"Good. Lay back down, please."

She does and lets him look at her pussy without obstruction, even though he's already had an eyeful. He continues with her body, understanding what she's feeling. He begins with the inside of her thighs and caresses them tenderly and after a while doing that, she emits her first moan. He smiles to himself, satisfied he created that.

"John."

"Yes."

"You're the first boy to see me down... my pussy. You like?" she asks shyly to build her confidence.

"It's beautiful, Mandi. It will bring so much pleasure to you when you learn what it will do for you."

She smiles and relaxes, feeling elated about what he said. With one hand, his fingers wander to her pussy and caresses her by softly squeezing her outer lips together and releasing them several times as she moans for him again, and again. He lightly pinches her inner lips together and moves his fingers up and down, causing her to moan louder. Her pussy is leaking now and he licks it up as she gives him a satisfying moan.

He switches to her upper thigh on both legs as she loosens her legs to a more relaxed state. As he moves closer to her pussy, she tries to close her legs, but she can't with his big head in the way, literally. He reaches up and caresses her tits, pinches her nipples, then caresses her tummy and bare mound as her anticipation rises and her fear goes away once again.

Refocusing his attention, he moves closer to her pussy as she reaches for his head, getting used to seeing and feeling him between her legs. He returns his fingers to her pussy, teasing her, but decides to stop playing with her pussy for now and allow her to take in what she has learned about herself so far.

"Feel like turning over?"

Saying nothing, she turns over and spreads her legs apart with a smile on her face as her crotch invites his attention. His view of her is beautiful as he briefly stares at her ass and pussy.

He stands on his knees between her legs and caresses her back and shoulders as her body finally relaxes and goes limp. His cock is rubbing against her pussy as he caresses her and for the first time, she has a sense of what his cock will do for her. As he moves his hands to her ass, he backs away and caresses her cheeks while she moans.

"It feels really good, John. Your cock is teasing me more than I can stand."

"I'm glad it's affecting you, Sis. It's all part of preparing you for a cock invasion," he tells her.

"I hope so. Mom told me I will absolutely love it."

Sitting back on his legs, he spreads her cheeks apart and she fights him briefly, but relaxes and lets him do what she wants him to do. As he gazes at her crotch, he's gazing at her most private parts, thinking some lucky guy is going to love her immensely, including him.

He caresses her ass cheeks and just enjoys the way they move. His cock twitches as it lets him know it's still there, waiting for its turn to perform. He stands up again, as his cock moves against her pussy, and his hands move up her back to caress her again before returning to her ass.

After giving her a fairly decent rub down, he's thinking she's had enough for now and sits back on his legs.

"Mandi, I think we should stop for now. You okay with..."

"No!" she interrupts, gets up on all fours and turns her head to him. "Really? You're just getting started!"

She turns her body to him and sits on the edge of the bed, reaching for a hug so he stands on his knees and hugs her. She's higher than he is so his face lands between her tits as she hugs him. The smile on his face may be glued in place if he keeps doing things like that to himself. Then he mumbles into her tits.

"I just thought..."

She laughs, pulls his head away from her tits and asks, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Wasn't I supposed to?" he asks as he sits back on his legs and looks at her tits with satisfaction.

"Yeah, I guess you were. It was funny though."

Mandi slides off the bed onto his lap and embraces him again.

"Yup. I thought so too... I just thought you might want Mom's support before progressing any further," he says, holding her tight.

"I'm okay with you, my dear Brother. I don't know of anyone else that would take the time to allow me to relax the way you have as I get use to someone between my legs and probing my pussy. I appreciate that more than you know, and I want you to continue, but it's up to you."

"The next part of my plan is to penetrate your pussy with my fingers. You okay with that?"

"Now that I know you're going to do it, yes! Do it. I'm okay with that," she says, biting her lower lip adorably.

"Okay, Sis. Face down on the bed, spread your legs, relax and enjoy."

She muscles herself off his lap and onto to her back, turns over and smiles in anticipation of the pleasure she's sure he's going to give her. She slowly opens her legs as her pussy and asshole come into his view. Her anticipation heightens and she hopes she enjoys it. As his fingers rub her lips with tender loving care, she gives him low moans and smiles. Rubbing between her inner lips, she gets ready to feel the joy as he poises his fingers before her essence.

"Do it, John. I want to feel your fingers inside me."

Slowly, he pushes a finger in as she instantly feels the pleasure, and she doesn't hesitate to let him know. He moves his finger around inside, to feel her in ways no other person has. She's at ease, wet and enjoying it for a change. He pumps his finger in and out, then after being told, adds another. He knows she's feeling pretty good.

"John, put your cock in my pussy. I'm okay with you doing that. I know I will enjoy it."

Hearing that, he's concerned about the direction this is going and wants to talk this over with her before he proceeds.

"You've been pretty nervous about me touching you today. I just want what's best for my sister. You sure you want me to do that? Or, maybe wait for Mom to be here with you for support?"

"I think I know what to expect and I trust you more than anyone. All I need is to feel you inside me. I broke my cherry a few months ago using a dildo a bit too aggressively so I won't be feeling that again."

"Okay, Sis. Relax and enjoy. Don't hesitate to speak up if you want me to stop."

"I won't."

He spreads her cheeks, licks her pussy lips tenderly for what seems like hours and she's completely limp on the bed, waiting for him to enter her. As his tongue splits her lips, she moans sweetly for him and he can tell she feels the love.

His tongue swims around in her pussy for a while, making her moan, then he circles it. The first time he makes contact with her clit, she jumps, then settles back down quickly. He licks it again and she reacts by moaning and wiggling her ass.

Yup, she likes it. It would be one hell of a life if she didn't.

Standing on his knees, he reaches for her ass cheeks and caresses upward across her back to her shoulders as his cock leans against her pussy, teasing her. She wiggles her ass to line him into her pussy, but he's not in a hurry. He caresses her down the sides to feel the sides of her tits for a while before getting brave enough to slide inside her.

Moving his cock closer to her essence, he uses one hand to guide it and the other to spread her lips. Pushing against her essence, she tightens up and moans, but she keeps urging him to push and soon enough, he has the head inside her. He stops and waits for her to get use to the hot intruder.

He pushes more of his cock inside her and waits for her to give him the signal to proceed, then he pushes more in and waits. She grunts as his cock slides inside her and the repetition of that exercise has his cock as deep inside her as it can get.

"Damn, that's big. I love it and feel so full, a little uncomfortable at times, but I will get use to you."

"I'm hoping you do... You feeling the love?" he asks.

"And then some. Pull out and push in slowly just once and let me feel you again."

He slowly pulls out and pushes in as Mandi responds by moaning her little heart out.

"I think I like the feeling," she says.

"Ya think?"

"Okay, I like the feeling. I feel full, but I want more of the same so you can continue any time."

He fucks his sister with slow, short strokes as she moans, wiggles, squirms and finally speaks again.

"I have to change my mind. I don't like it, I love it. Your cock is a wonderful thing inside me."

"I knew you'd see it my way."

She laughs.

He pulls out of her pussy and she objects.

"Turn over and raise your legs up please."

She smiles and turns over, opens and raises her legs as he assumes a position between them, placing her legs on his shoulders. This time, she reaches for his cock and guides it to her pussy. As it slides in, she takes in a deep breath, moaning as his cock bottoms out. Mandi is feeling the pleasure of his cock so deep inside her as she exhales.

"You're no longer a virgin, Sis, and neither am I."

She's smiling as he strokes his baby sister and the more he does, the louder her moans become. He leans toward her and caresses her tits, tenderly kneading her soft skin while his cock slides deep inside her. Her nipples are erect and begging to be sucked and pinched. Mandi is ready to explode and when he bends to her, he gently bites her nipple and that's what happens. He picks up the pace as she shudders with her first cock induced orgasm.

His own orgasm has also been building and as a result, he shoots load after load of cum in her pussy, both feeling the effect of an intense orgasm for the first time. She lays silent, breathing heavy, eyes closed as he leans to her and gives her a kiss on her lips. Weakly, she puts her arms around his neck and returns a kiss he never expects from his sister.

John throws caution to the wind and gets way too far into the kiss, thinking he may regret it down the road. He breaks it off and looks at her with a smile on his face, gives her a quick peck on her lips, then lays on the bed next to her.

When she gets enough energy, she rolls herself on top of him and wiggles into a comfy position. His hands go straight to her ass and caresses her with passion and lust he doesn't even know he has.

"I neglected to tell you that your bare pussy is a real turn on and I love the way you maintain your body so lovable. Don't stop doing that."

"I won't. I love your body too. It's tight, strong and lovable as well."

As they lay cuddling together, happy, elated and content, they fall asleep.

* * * * *

An hour later, Mandi wakes up and smiles, knowing she's no longer a virgin, something she's happy about. She feels like she has a new lease on life and ready to take the next step.

Beneath her is her brother, himself beginning to stir. She slides half off his body and reaches for his rock hard cock. Standing it straight up, she looks at it, admires that which has given her so much pleasure, and determines it needs her attention so she strokes it with soft, long and slow strokes.

John is rubbing his eyes as he converts from sleepy to awake, hoping to transform to reality as quick as possible and his sister is helping. He looks at his sister with a smile and she leans in for a kiss that starts out friendly, then turns to passion. He's surprised that his sister is doing that, but enjoys her act of passion as her tits do what they usually do when against him.

Mandi breaks the kiss and looks at her brother with love in her eyes and passion in her strokes.

"Do it again. Won't you? Please?"

"Do what again?" he asks, teasing her.

"Fuck me silly. Do it again. It feels so wonderful."

"Oh damn. Do I have to figure out how to do that again?" he asks, smiling, trying to get her to laugh while reaching for and tenderly stretching her ass cheeks in several directions.

"You're so funny."

She rolls to her back and he slides off the bed, stands on his knees between her legs and pulls her to the edge. Her pussy is exposed and she doesn't seem to care as he uses his fingers to caress her pussy and marvel at the site before him.

"Mandi, you have a beautiful pussy."

She sits up, hugs her brother with a smile on her face, a little wetness in her eyes, and thanks him with a kiss. Then he gently pushes her to her back, using a single finger, and goes to work eating her pussy. Mandi squirms, wiggles and holds his head as he licks, kisses and sucks her pussy with passion.

"Damn, John. I thought you haven't done this before."

He pulls away saying, "I haven't. It just comes to me as I do it. Why, I don't know."

"You have a natural instinct then."

"If you say so."

"I say so. Get back to work please."

He spends more time making her squirm and wiggle as his tongue makes her feel the love, then he guides his cock to her pussy and pushes in. It slides in all the way, as if he's done it many times before, and his sister moans and grunts as she becomes accustomed to his size. Her relaxed nature is now her norm, a far cry from her previous nervousness.

As he stares at her body with her tits full and firm and her legs on his shoulders, his hands caress from her mound to her tits. He kneads them and pinches her nipples, then he moves his hands behind her knees, spreads them and pushes her them to her shoulders as he bends over her and lightly bites her nipples, then sucks them as she moans loudly.

Mandi pulls his head to her face and gives him a wet kiss that turns to deep passion. Her legs, now against her tits, allows his cock to penetrate another fraction of an inch as she moans the loudest yet. Her feelings for her brother are changing and the world of taboo is no longer a concern for either of them.

He breaks the kiss and starts fucking his sister with long, slow strokes, holding her knees against her tits. Then picks up the pace the longer he's inside her and her moans tell him he's doing the right things to her as he smiles inside himself. She's learning to squeeze his cock as he fucks her and John is feeling the tightness of her pussy, forcing the awareness of his impending orgasm.

As he expects, her short fuse is building her to an orgasm, an intense orgasm that surprises both of them. Adding a few more strokes and the build up to his own explosion is complete, unleashing load after load in her pussy as she holds his ass in her hands, pulling his cock as far inside her as she can get it.

As they regain control of themselves, John gets up and lays next to her, looking at the ceiling as they catch up to themselves. He looks over at the clock and they better get cleaned up because Mom will be home soon.

"Shower, Sis."

They muscle themselves to their feet, give each other a warm hug, then she drags him to the shower. He leans in and prepares the shower while she puts her hair up. Noticing his ass as it sticks out, she bends over and gives him a kiss on his cheek. John smiles when he feels it and looks in her direction.

Mandi is first in the shower and she pulls John in after her. The shower is the perfect temperature and Mandi gives her brother one hell of a tight hug. They clean each other with tender loving care and his cock and her pussy receive special, focused attention, also kissing her ass several times. He runs his soap covered fingers through her crack and she smiles at the feel of his fingers on her asshole.