All Comments on 'Slave Management 101-7'

by tlanuwa1963

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KeeperonKeeperon7 months ago

I hope you can continue writing this story. Weā€™re chapter 17 and no sign of the sister. Itā€™s very risky doing minute by minute accounts as the author generally runs out of puff and this will be yet another unfinished story. Everything youā€™ve written has been enjoyable in its own right but I feel the whole overall story is off track. This whole beach scene excellent to read but howā€™s itā€™s beneficial to the whole story moving forward is unknown. Hope Iā€™m wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I may have missed it, but I have the impression that Emily didn't get a dose of sunscreen.

That seems to be a bit of health and safety hazard.

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19637 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting. There's much more already written. I'm editing and writing at the same time. I pull out three chapters at a time for review, editing and publishing. Then, on advice from bad hobbit, I go over it at least 3 times, with at least a week between reviews. The story is actually almost finished, just needs review and posting.

toddjlertoddjler7 months ago

Loving this series, keep up the great work!

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19637 months agoAuthor

You may be right. I'll have to take much better care of Emily in the future šŸ˜

WriteStarWriteStar7 months ago

Am I dumb? Where is the first perspective?

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19637 months agoAuthor

1st person comes in the second part of the story, which is mostly written, but not yet published.

GreenmtviewGreenmtview6 months ago

Fantastic. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am really enjoying the series! Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very erotic, very intense, yet the story is not left behind, save for the sister.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous