All Comments on 'My Sister's Keeper Pt. 03'

by tlanuwa1963

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang3 months ago

Looking forward to seeing how Katherine behaves once she goes home.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Well I never. Enjoyable, have to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh man, now I’m going to wait for the next one. How many chapters do you have in mind? Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please get next chapter soon :D

DDRaptorDDRaptor3 months ago

holy shit, that ending was absolute fire

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19633 months agoAuthor

Thank you all so very much!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ve been binge reading all of the stories in the past couple of days… the first was definitely a five star story each subsequent one is better than the one previous!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazingly erotic, and strong emotional content

Barbara and Katherine, quite the future duet

Hoping Jane still gets what she wants....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great read so far! Please keep up the good work. I have some suggestions if you are interested:

Now that James officially owns Barbara, I would like him to mark her with piercings the way he marked Katherine. Perhaps that could be part of an official handover ceremony. I also like how Katherine has been set up to be interested in anal sex as that hasn’t really been part of the story much. Perhaps James could use denial of vaginal sex or chastity as part of training Katherine after picking her up from the club. Perhaps orgasm denial might be part of that as well. While we are talking kinks, I also liked Jane talking about lactating for James. Perhaps she will again?

I would also like to see more of Emily. Narratively, I think she should be involved more because she was a POV character in book one, and it’s a bit strange that she is not part of the story much now. How does Emily feel about James owning Barbara? Is she jealous? If Barbara is marked as James’s with piercings, does Emily want those too? Perhaps Emily can be set up as a future wife of James once her relatively short indenture is over. Perhaps she will become pregnant and be bound to James forever. I think Emily (and also Barbara) might be useful to use to draw a contrast between her as a “good” slave and Katherine as a “bad” slave. For example, Katherine could be punished for something with a cuckquean scene where James uses Emily or Barbara in a way he won’t use Katherine and makes Katherine assist and watch.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks22 days ago

OK, I need to fuck Katherine.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The scene with the judge fucking her was so unnecessary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous