My Son the Gigolo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then put it in your mouth," Drake ordered, to which Becky didn't hesitate to fulfill. "Oh, someone's been studying up on the internet," he said approvingly as she added some things that he hadn't told her about.

"I wanted to show you I was serious about this," Becky uttered as she stroked him off with both of her hands as she peered up at him.

"Well then, let's step it up a notch, shall we?" Drake spoke, taking charge of Becky's sexual awakening.

"What do you mean?"

"Take your shirt off," Drake directed. "Yeah, those are some nice breasts you have here," he said, watching her face as he bent down and fondled them. Hearing her little moan when he gave her nipples a little pinch and tug. "Now I think it's time for you to learn how to use them, wrap your tits around my cock and give me your very first tittyfuck," Drake commanded at the his pants hit the floor with a thud.

"Like this?" Becky asked innocently as she did as she was told. She followed every command he gave her. How empowered she felt beneath his tutelage. She knew he could have forced himself onto her. Violated her in every way possible that Sunday, yet he didn't, he only took what she was willing to give at that moment, yet now, now she wanted more. She wanted him to take her. To fuck her on her bed, to paint it in her juices, to make her howl into the mattress as she came on his cock. When Drake informed her that he was about to cum, she wasted no time in wrapping her lips around his rod, sinking down to the farthest she could take him. Feeling his hot seed flooding her mouth, it still tasted awful to her, yet she was determined to see that Drake enjoyed being with her. Nodding in understanding when Drake told her he had to use the bathroom. Watching him walking nude out of her room. Scurrying to her feet, hastily stripping out of the last remainder of her clothes and getting onto her bed. Her face pressed against the mattress as she held her cheeks apart, allowing her pussy to open. Feeling her nectar leaking out at what she hoped would be the first of many times, she's felt him inside of her. Hearing the toilet flushing, her heart hammered in her chest, knowing she was about to be taken by a man who knew what he was doing, unlike the first boy she had been with in his room.

"Please, Drake, please, won't you come over here and fuck me? Show me what being fucked is really like?" Becky pleaded with him as she saw how he stood in the doorway of her room. "I know I don't have the skills to compare to the other women you've been with, yet they don't have a tight little pussy like mine. A pussy that desperately wants to feel you deep inside of it."

"I didn't bring any condoms with me, Beck," Drake spoke as he walked towards her bed once he had shut and locked the door.

"It's okay. Today is a safe day, so you can cum in me if you want," Becky said, trying not to let her voice betray how much she wanted this and how nervous she was at the same time.

"You sure this is what you want? Once we do this, there's no turning back. Sucking and eating you out is one thing. Sex is on a whole different level," Drake spoke as he ran his fingers along her labia and vulva before sinking two fingers into her pussy, feeling it tightening around them as he loosened her up so she wouldn't have a problem taking him back there. Hearing her muffled squeal and moan as he added a third one once she was wet enough not to cause her pain. Watching how her legs kicked as he hammered her pussy with four of his fingers pumping away within her hot cunt.

"I don't care, I want it, I want to feel you in me, I want to feel your cum inside of me," Becky moaned, yet low enough so not to travel outside of her room. She knew if her father found out, she would be thrown away just like he had done with Franklin and Aydin. "Please, Drake, make me yours," she pleaded once again. "Oh, shit, oh, shit," Becky rapidly said as she felt Drake's crown pressing on her entrance.

"Relax, it will hurt if you're too tense," Drake spoke, backing off a bit, teasing her some more with the head of his cock. Listening to her gasp of shock as he eased half his length into her, feeling her folds just strangling his cock as he pushed deeper into her cunt. "You like having that big cock buried in you, don't you?" he asked, making her squeal as he bottomed out inside of her pussy. Smirking as she screamed out into her mattress, thankful she had the wherewithal to do that. If she hadn't, she knew his father and Idin would have heard her as he rolled his hips, stirring his cock within that wet pussy of hers. Watching her body shuddering as he withdrew and then thrusted hard back into her. Feeling her body just giving in to him, letting go as her pussy began to grow accustomed to his cock. Wondering if Franklin and Aydin would care to have a poke at her as well, seeing how he was only doing this for his mother.

"Yes, Drake, I love feeling you in me," Becky panted, trying to keep her voice below a shout.

"Then fuck yourself on my cock," Drake directed, showing her how to do it as he pulled and pushed her hips forward and backwards on his slick pole. To instill the skills she would need to become a good lover to whomever she had sex with. Noting the amount of cream that was coating his cock. Listening to her moans as she came on his rod for the third time. "Yeah, hold your legs just like that," he spoke as Becky laid on her back, holding her spread legs as close as she could get them to her chest. Showing off her now bald pussy to him, noting how wet it was as it shone in the light of her bedroom. "Let's give this pussy a little rest before I really fuck you," Drake said, seeing her inexperience in her eyes when he said that.

"O-okay," Becky said weakly. Her hips jerked involuntarily as he teased her oversensitive mound with the tip of his tongue. Biting her lower lip, trying to hold back her moans as Drake brought her to another orgasm. She would have thought with the number of times she'd came, he wouldn't taste her. Losing herself to the pleasure that was filling her body, wondering why she'd waited so long to find out how good this could feel. Knowing she could and would give her body to him any time he wanted her. She would gladly do whatever it was that he wanted if only he would make her feel like this every time. Breathing heavily, whimpering when he fondled her breasts as Drake thrusted his hips, causing his cock to rub against her clit.

"You want more of this cock, don't you?" Drake asked in a commanding voice as he slapped his cock against her pussy.

"Yes, Drake, I want it; I want to cum all over it again," Becky stated, her grip loosened on her legs, her mouth inched open as Drake slid his cock back into her.

"You might want to cover your mouth. I'm really going to move now since this tight little pussy is all nice and loose enough to handle me," Drake spoke, holding onto her legs, keeping them open as he watched how her hands flew to her mouth. Smirking when it didn't take him but five minutes of hard pounding to get her to cum. "Just wait till next week. I'm going to make you scream since we'll be alone." Seeing her eyes widen when he said that. "Because I know you want me to fuck you again, isn't that right?" he asked, watching her nod in agreement. "Good. If you want to get good, you'll need a lot of practice."

"I'm willing to learn, Drake," Becky said in-between muffled moans. It was only because of her hands covering her mouth that her horrific scream of bliss wasn't heard throughout the house as she came hard on her brother's cock. Hearing her juices just jetting out of her once the plug that had been holding it back left her stretched-out pussy. Moving her body the way he told her as she came to rest on her side. Hearing his commanding tone in her ear, his breath hot in it as Drake told her to put his cock back inside of her as he held up her left leg. Feeling her slickness coating her fingers as she guided his cock back into her overheated mound. Her fingers gripped her comforter, feeling how soaked it was becoming as Drake slowly pumped his cock into her. Showing her the difference between a hard pounding and the slow build-up he was currently doing. "Drake, do... do I please you?" Becky asked in a breathy tone as her inexperience showed.

"You're doing great. This pussy is now ready to take me any time," Drake spoke. His fingertips ran down Becky's stomach, feeling the light film of sweat on her skin as he reached between her legs. Watching the shock play along her face as his light teasing of her clit brought her newfound pleasure that she's never experienced. "Can you feel that?" he inquired as he continued to play with her clit.

"Mmmhmm, are you about to cum?" Becky queried in an innocent tone. Squeezing her folds tighter, hoping to get to feel her brother's cum flooding her womb. Wondering if it would feel like the way Amina had said it would when she was having sex with her then-boyfriend who broke it off with her before heading to Europe to backpack through it, before heading off to his high-class college. "Please, Drake, I want you to cum in me. I want to feel it shooting inside of me. Please..." Burying her face into her mattress when Drake thrust his cock deep inside of her. Her body exploded in euphoria when she had another massive orgasm when her brother's cum flooded her womb. Her body shuddered as she felt him sliding his cock out of her pussy. "God, I'm so fucking sore?!" she moaned in her mind, yet a wide smile was on her lips that was hidden by her mattress. Looking up at Drake in surprise when he rolled her onto her back, swallowing hard when he straddled her chest with his pussy cream-coated cock dangling down at her.

"Clean it," Drake ordered. "That's a good girl. You like the taste of your sex on my cock, don't you?" She didn't need to say a word, given how she was sucking him off with gusto. It gave Drake the answer he was looking for. Smirking wickedly down at her when Becky's eyes widened in surprise when she felt him rehardening in her hot mouth. His mother loved the fact that he could do such a thing. Not that he ever did so with a client unless they paid for it, that is. He was a whore, a male whore. He didn't have sex for free unless he wanted to. Which was rare. Out of all his sexual encounters, only five percent of them were with women he wanted to do that with. "You ready for round two? Time for you to learn how to ride a cock," Drake instructed.

Idin stood in her daughter's bedroom, wondering why it smelled like pussy and cum. Even if it was stale, she could tell. She knew it had to be so thick in the air for it to linger in the air for so long. Not like how her father made her own sex linger for hours afterwards. No, she wasn't faulting Mario. He was getting older; his body was slowing down. It was natural. Yet, she remembered the nights he would fuck her for hours when she had told Jake she was going out with the girls. Now she was lucky if it lasted for forty-five minutes. She wasn't complaining. Mario had no trouble getting her off. Nevertheless, she missed the nights when they would be at it for hours.

"Who was it?" Idin hissed, shaking her daughter awake. Throwing Becky's covers off of her body, gasping as she saw the residue of cum coating her thighs. "Rebecca Ann Jenkins, you will tell me this instant who you let in this damn house?!" she growled, wagging her finger in her daughter's rather shocked face.

"D-D-Dante," Becky lied, quickly trying to come up with a name so she didn't get Drake in trouble, remembering how her friends were talking about him on Sunday. She knew if she told her mother that Drake had fucked her senseless beneath their noses last night that they would throw him out the first thing.

"Dante... you don't mean Dante Cole, do you?" Idin asked; her motherly instincts kicked in, thinking the man had taken advantage of her naïve daughter. Think the man had tricked her into giving him her virginity. Not realizing that Becky had lost that long ago. "I'm very disappointed in you, Becky," she sighed, sinking down onto her daughter's bed. "You have to stay away from that man, you hear me? He's nothing but a whoremonger. He doesn't care about you; he just wants to fuck you. That's all. You understand? He prays on women, and honey, you're naïve in the ways of men. People like him will take advantage of that. So, if you ever see him again, or he tries to get into this house, you tell me, and I'll have the police here to take care of the man," Idin said in a loving tone, not realizing that she had been talking about Drake. "Go take a shower, clean that cum off your thighs, then I'll take you to the doctors."

"Why?!" Becky asked, incensed.

"Because you let some man cum inside of you?! You don't know what kind of diseases he has! What were you thinking? You could have gotten pregnant?!" Idin spoke in a stern tone yet keeping her voice at a controlled level.

"No! I won't go!"

"You live under our roof, you will," Idin said, putting her foot down.

"Fine, but if Dante wants to fuck me again, I'll give him all the pussy he can handle, just like I did last night," Becky uttered in defiance, lifting her left leg, remembering how Drake felt inside of her as she showed off her gapping pussy to her mother. "You're just jealous. You aren't getting his fat cock!" She was rather surprised when her mother slapped her. That was the first time her mother ever raised a hand to her.

"Fucking disgusting," Idin spat. "I'll overlook that comment on the basis that you're too gaga over whatever you think is a large cock. You have a lot to learn if you think something six inches is big. Now get your ass in the shower and wash that filth off your body, and for God's sake! Don't let your brother see you like this!" Grumbling as she walked towards Drake's room to wake him for breakfast. Easing into his room, silently shutting the door so he wouldn't see the state Becky was in. She didn't know how he would react as she approached his bed. Shaking the thoughts from her mind as her eyes lingered on Drake's chest. Then her hand stopped in midair as she caught sight of something that she had mistaken as his covers getting bunched up in his sleep until she saw movement beneath it. Tentatively, knowing she shouldn't be doing this, yet her hand moved on its own like it had to see what laid beneath his sheets. Her free hand flew to her mouth to contain her gasp so as not to alert Drake that she was in his room. She just couldn't peel her eyes away from it as his cock just stood there, moving slightly with the beat of his heart. Easing his sheets back down, hoping that Drake didn't wake up and catch her. What she didn't know was Drake was playing possum. He was already awake and heard her conversation with Becky, as much as she tried to keep it down. So Drake got himself hard, knowing she would be too tempted not to look.

"Drake," Idin said in a soft tone, hearing the shower going. "It's seven-thirty. Didn't you say you had to be somewhere this morning?" she asked, lightly shaking his left shoulder. Feeling how taut the muscle surrounding the joint was. "Come have some breakfast before you go," Idin spoke in a motherly tone as Drake stretched in his bed, giving her a mumbled 'Okay' as he did. "No wonder those women were on him in Italy," she whispered as she shut his door behind him. "I would be too if I wasn't his aunt... step-mother," Idin corrected herself as she walked towards the kitchen. What frightened her was the fact she felt heat forming between her legs because of it.

"You okay, hon?" Mario asked, noting how in her mind she was when he was filling up his travel mug with some delicious brown gold when Idin walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, it's nothing, just thinking of what we can do to get Drake onboard is all," Idin lied. She didn't want to let on that the sight of Drake's cock had excited her, and it scared her. Wondering if she was like her sister after all.

"Ah, he'll come around. I know he will, especially after what I gave him last night before we had our fun," Mario said with that cocky grin of his.

"I know, but we can't let up. Otherwise, Iliana will just sink her hooks back into him," Idin said, getting the eggs out so she could make some waffles for Regan, Drake, and Becky, with a side of livermush. Something she had missed greatly during their stay in China.

"Not going to happen," Mario stated with conviction.

Not realizing at that moment Becky was in Drake's room sucking his morning wood off, nor how his daughter looked like a slut as she was kneeling before Drake with her mouth open as he painted her face in his cum, or how she was smiling because he had done so. Drake noted how her eyes were shining when he told her how good she looked, covered in his cum as her tongue licked off what it could reach. Watching how she placed a kiss on his now deflating cock, after she wiped her face clean.

"When you come back, Drake, if you do before Monday, I want you in my pussy again," Becky said, bending over and touching her toes, showing off how red and wet she was for it.

"You better leave Becky before I have to make you howl again," Drake said in a sinful tone. While he did feel bad about turning Becky into his personal slut, yet she did hide the fact of his father's betrayal from them. Then again, this too was needed to get back at his father for everything he had done to his mother.

"Please, Drake, just run it through my lips one time, just so I'll have something to tide me over until then," Becky pleaded. Moaning lightly as her body shivered in delight at the feel of his crown moving through her labia. She couldn't wait for Monday and the hours of sex they would be having. Wiggling her ass as she walked towards his bedroom door, wrapping her towel around her body. A satisfied smile formed on her lips as she turned the doorknob, flashing him her breasts before her towel covered them, and out the door she went.

Drake arrived at Samantha's house twenty till nine that morning. Seeing her flinging the door open, her toned legs carried her racing towards him. Her smile was wide on her lips. He fumbled to catch her as she leapt onto him in excitement.

"I did it!" Samantha exclaimed for all the neighborhood to hear.

"Did what?" Drake asked, very confused.

"I got an 'A.' My first one in that class ever! And it's all thanks to you, Drake," Samantha said before passionately kissing him. "How about we go to my room, and I'll show you how much I'm thankful for your help," she spoke in a lustful tone as the events of Sunday flashed in her mind.

"I could go for some extracurricular activities," Drake replied in a very sinful tone.

"I was hoping you would be," Samantha answered with a smile before leading Drake into her home.

Chapter eight

Monday of next week...

Becky waited nervously for Drake to arrive. She knew he was tutoring someone. Drake had told them on that Thursday morning after the night she had given herself to him. How she has been so anxious to have him once again, and this time there was no one to stop them or overhear them except for Regan. Recounting the conversation she heard her mother having with Drake. Telling him that she was grounded, that she wasn't allowed to go anywhere or do anything with her friends. Which was kind of fine with her since they would most likely be having sex most of the time when Regan wasn't awake. She was lounging in the den while Regan played on the floor, longing for the time to pass quicker. Becky could already feel how wet she was getting at the thought of having Drake back inside of her. Noting how Regan stopped playing with her dolls as her favorite mid-morning cartoon show came on. She will admit she did miss the Chinese and Japanese anime they were able to watch while they lived in China. She loved the people there, just not their government. She knew they got lax treatment seeing how her father was in charge of the branch over there for a time. Yet she knew they were watching them.