My Son the Gigolo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile grew and lifted the corners of her lips at the sound of the doorbell. Hoping that it was Drake. Wondering if Regan would understand if she just dropped to her knees in the entranceway and serviced Drake right there. While she still hasn't gotten used to the taste of cum, she would swallow all of his because she knew he did the same with her.

"Drake! Drake! Drake!" Regan spoke excitedly as she hopped towards the door while holding Becky's hand.

Becky smiled down at her little sister, knowing she would be sleeping in her room while their parents were out of town till Thursday. However, she was rather surprised to find Amina, Mikaela, and Janet greeting her with warm smiles once she had answered the door. That wasn't all. She noted the bags in their hands, which earned them a very curious look from her. Recounting the conversation they had in Mikaela's car when they drove to the mall to kill time, their ragging on her when Amina was the one that pointed out how odd she was walking.

******

At that time, she still hadn't fully recovered from her Wednesday night of bliss. They wouldn't let up until she admitted she got laid, then they only drilled down to find out who it was with. When she went with the lie she had told her mother, she noted the very odd and perplexed looks on their faces.

"You slept with your brother?!" It was Mikaela's voice that filled the car when she had found a parking spot.

"What?! No, I would..."

"Who do you think Dante Cole is?!" Amina shouted, nearly bouncing in her seat. Knowing now, he would definitely have to fuck her to keep their secret. She knew it was underhanded, yet she really, really wanted that cock of his.

"Wait... huh?" Recounting the confusion that marred her face when Amina said that.

"Hasn't he told you?" Janet asked, a little jealous that Becky beat her at being the first to fuck him.

"Told me, what?! What are the three of you even talking about?!" Becky exclaimed, trying to make sense of it all.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone this, okay? This is very serious, Beck, you have to promise, or if he finds out, we'll be blackballed. I'm not letting that happen, you feel me?" Mikaela spoke in a firm, harsh tone as she peered around her seat.

"Okay, what's going on here? What's up with all this secrecy?" Becky asked, looking at her friends while trying to wrap her head around it all.

"Because it's important," Amina spoke, her tone and eyes hinted at the trouble that might befall them if word got out. "No one is supposed to know what his name really is. That's why he goes by the name of Dante Cole. To keep people like us and those that want to hurt people like him from finding out who he truly is. Do you know how jealous I am of you? You got to have that man inside of you! Do you know how many women in the community want that very thing?! And don't deny you haven't been with him, Becky. The way you were walking told us you've been fucked by a big cock," she said. Mikaela and Janet nodding along. "So you need to promise us if we tell you the truth about Dante Cole, you have to keep it to yourself, forever. Am I clear on that?"

"Okay, fine, I promise, I won't tell a soul. Now, what's this about Dante being Drake?"

"Do you know what a gigolo is?" Janet asked, peering over at her friend.

"Are you telling me, Drake, is this Dante Cole, who's a gigolo?" Becky asked in disbelief.

"How do you think he can afford that fancy car, Beck?" Amina asked, shooting her friend a pointed look. "Why do you think my mother was all over him that Sunday because you have to know Drake ate her out when she went inside that day," she huffed, still annoyed by that.

"What?! No way?!" Becky balked.

"Why do you think I said he was gorgeous up close that day in your room? Because that wasn't the first time I've seen him. I've seen him in passing twice before then, and that was when he was leaving our home after getting done fucking my mother. Trust me, I know it's true," seeing the doubt in Becky's eyes, "because mother likes to brag about how Dante fucked her to everyone, even me. Only because I caught him leaving the house those times. Knowing my mother, with him within reaching distance, there is no way my mother didn't get her pussy eaten. Given how she's bragged about his skill. So is it true?"

"Is what true?" Becky muttered, wishing Mikaela's car was a four-door so she could make her escape.

"Don't play coy with us, Beck. Are the rumors true about his pussy eating skills?" Janet stated with a stern look in her eyes. So, hoping that it was.

"If I tell you, you got to promise me that you won't tell anyone, especially my Dad, alright?" Becky spoke in all seriousness.

"Why? Is your dad like a hardass or something?"

"Something like that, he would toss Drake out and never let him near the house," Becky nodded.

"Well, good thing he can't say shit about who's banned from the community, seeing how Drake has the five women who sit on the board on his side, three of them are our parents, and they love him," Mikaela spoke with Amina and Janet nodding along.

"We promise Becky, we won't say a word. This will just be between us. No one else needs to know who Dante really is except our mothers, and they know the price if they out him. Not something they'll ever do; otherwise, they'll lose access to his cock, and that will just kill them," Janet said, getting an 'Mmmhmm' out of the other two.

"Okay, yes, it's true. I've never cum that hard ever!"

"Oh, you have to tell us everything!" Amina said in an excited tone, nearly bouncing in her seat.

******

"I wasn't expecting to see the three of you here, at least not this early," Becky said, returning to the present as she peered at her friends.

"Like we'd leave you alone, in this nice big house, with him, for four days," Amina said with a smirk on her lips.

"We are so going to f... sleep with him," catching herself as Regan looked up at her, "and no one is going to stop us," Janet said with determination.

"And really, you were going to do it anyway, so why not let us have some too," Mikaela stated with a coy grin.

"Alright, but Regan will be sleeping in my room, so it might be a tight fit," Becky said, gesturing for her friends to enter.

"Oh, I'll be staying in Drake's bed, and no one's going to kick me out of it," Amina stated with conviction.

"Amina, that's not fair to the rest of us. I say we switch off every night," Mikaela said as they placed their bags in the living room.

"Yeah, you can't hog him, Amina. We want some too," Janet stated, getting a nod from Mikaela.

"So, how do we decide then?" Amina spoke, hearing Becky's 'Ugh!' as she led Regan back to the den so she could finish her show.

Becky shook her head in disbelief at what Amina was saying, which she could hear clearly from the living room. Calling for the best three out of five when Amina had lost. Noting how Mikaela and Janet walked triumphantly into the room, with Amina slowly following behind. Looking oddly at her when she slumped down beside her.

"I was cheated," Amina pouted.

"We won fair and square," Janet said, sitting proudly on the other side of the room.

"Won what?" Becky asked, looking at the three of them.

"Mikaela and I will have tonight; you and Amina will have tomorrow. Don't worry about Regan. We'll keep our ears open for her. We can't let your parents suspect we were here or what we'll be doing in this house of theirs," Janet said in a supportive tone.

"And don't worry about cooking. The way Mom tells it, Drake can really cook," Mikaela said, pondering on when he was supposed to arrive. "Where is he, by the way?"

"Yeah, I thought he would be here by now," Amina joined in.

"Drake said he was tutoring someone, and he would be here when it was over," Becky said truthfully.

"Who?" Janet asked, perking up at the news, wondering if she could get some special tutoring when she was in college.

"Don't know; he didn't say, just that he was tutoring someone in the mornings," Becky said with a shrug of her shoulders. Looking down at her phone, noting how it was already ten-thirty, wondering if she should call him. Peering over at Amina, who nudged her hand, nodding as if she had read her mind. Getting a little antsy the longer the phone rang, wondering what he was doing that caused him not to answer his phone. About to resign to her fate that Drake was doing another woman, given what she now knew about her brother, that was when she heard the line connect.

"Sorry, Beck, the Bluetooth wasn't connecting for some odd reason, so I had to find somewhere to pull over."

"It's okay, Drake," Becky said, feeling rather happy to hear the sound of his voice for some strange reason she couldn't explain. "I was just wondering if you were on the way over. Regan is really excited to see you," she spoke in a soft tone while quickly adding to herself, "As am I."

"Yeah, just got back into the city. I was going to stop on the way there and grab something to eat since it'll be somewhere around eleven by the time I get there."

"Drake, why don't you just make lunch here. Plus, Regan needs lunch too, and you can display those culinary skills you boasted about on Wednesday to us," Becky said, seeing the wide smiles that she was getting out of her friends.

"Did they like, go shopping before they left?"

"They did," Becky stated with a nod.

"Tell me what they have, so I can figure out something to make for three..."

"Six, we're having house guests that are going to stay with us the rest of the week... Dante," Becky said, using his gigolo name.

"Where did you hear that name?"

"Oh, it's floating around the community like an autumn breeze. You've made quite the impression on the women of this place, Dante. I wonder if that's where you got your skills from," Becky said, seeing the uneasiness in her friends when she kept using that name.

"And you think I'm this Dante?"

"I know you are; I saw you leave Mikaela's home late one night. I wondered what you were doing there since Mikaela said you weren't there to fuck her like we both know she wants it," Becky said, teasing her friend, whose mouth had to be covered to keep from being discovered that they were listening in.

"Maybe I was there to see her father. How would you know she and I haven't been secretly seeing one another?" Biting her lip when Mikaela was shaking her head and hands so vehemently that they weren't when Amina and Janet glared at her, she almost burst out laughing at the spectacle.

"Come now, Drake, you think I would believe that when you ate Amina's mother out in this very house?" Becky asked with a teasing tone, seeing Amina nod that she would watch Regan for her. "Or how about that Friday you took Janet's mother out, awful strange for someone that doesn't live here to be seen with all three of them, don't you think, brother?" she purred, enunciating the word brother as she left the room.

"That could mean anything. It doesn't prove that I'm this Dante Cole fellow."

"I see, so you're going to stick with that, huh?" Becky mused. "Well, I guess that would explain why you were so good in fucking me last Wednesday night. I bet all those women who pay to have sex with you, seeing how you're a gigolo, just can't get enough of that cock, am I right?" she asked with a coy smile on her lips as she walked into the kitchen.

"What if I am, I didn't hear you complaining."

"Oh, I'm not. Trust me, that's the last thing I'm doing," Becky retorted, opening up the refrigerator door, telling him everything they had within it. "It just makes a few things very clear about you now. Like how their mothers were acting that day by the pool. Why my friends all want to fuck you? Why you have money when we both know a man your age shouldn't. All these things are becoming clearer now that I know what you are. I do hope you're clean, Drake. You pumped a lot of cum into my pussy that night," she said, smiling down at the floor as her ass rested against the edge of the island when she leaned against it. "Drake, you know you can tell me the truth. I'm not about to out you to Dad. We both know how he would be if he found out that you're the great Dante Cole," Becky stated, grinning madly at the snort that got out of her brother. "So, if you want my silence on the matter, you'll have to do something for me."

"Oh? You know blackmail is illegal, right?"

"So is fucking your sister, yet that didn't stop you from burying your cock into my pussy, now did it?" Becky uttered, looking down when Regan ran into the kitchen with her friends trailing after her.

"Fine, what is it?"

"Oh, nothing I'm sure you haven't done before, something I'm sure Amina, Janet, and Mikaela would greatly enjoy." Seeing the curious and intrigued looks on their faces when she said those words. "You will take us all at once. I'm sure you can handle four horny teenagers. Why else do you have those hard, sexy muscles, hmm?" Becky cooed, seeing the glee on her friends' faces when she spoke those words.

"Was already planning on that, not much in the way of blackmail. Might want to work on that." Becky looked oddly at her phone when the line went dead. Wondering if she pushed him too much. That wasn't her intention, yet she couldn't say how he would take the news of his secret being revealed.

"So, what did he say?" Janet asked, already feeling her pussy growing wet at the thought of finally being with him.

"He was already planning on sleeping with you three," Becky answered, sliding her phone into her pocket. Smiling down at her sister when Regan was uttering: 'Juice, juice, juice!'

"When is he supposed to be here?" Amina asked, hoping she had time to get herself dolled up.

"In about half an hour," Becky said truthfully. Arching an eyebrow watching her friend running out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to use your shower!" Amina said as she raced towards Becky's bathroom. She wanted to be fresh for when Drake had his mouth on her pussy. She wanted him to take pleasure in how she would taste on his tongue.

"They're being silly, aren't they, Regan?" Becky asked, looking down at her little sister as she nodded while sipping on her sippy cup when the other two bolted from the room to follow Amina's lead.

******

Drake knew it would be only a matter of time before his secret was found out. He just wasn't expecting Becky to use the knowledge in the way she had. He had stopped at KFC and got a twenty-piece meal with all the sides, just to throw Becky off her game. He had to show her he didn't respond to threats well. Personally, he could care less what his father thought. His father's opinion of him died the day he learned he had been stepping out on his mother. Drake just couldn't believe his father would cheat on his mother, with Idin of all people. She wasn't even half as beautiful as his mother was. Then again, he could just be seeing through rose-tinted glasses. Although, as he looked down at the bag, he was a little annoyed that KFC did away with their potato wedges. That was what brought the whole thing together, in his opinion.

"Drake... I thought..." Becky mumbled once she answered the door and saw the bag in his hand.

"What? Did you think I was going to cook? I don't like being threatened, Becky," Drake spoke in a hard tone, watching how her cheeks grew red under his gaze.

"But, I wasn't... I didn't..."

"You, going to let me in, or should I go home?" Drake asked with an arched eyebrow. Stepping into his father's home, he would retrieve his bags after they had their lunch. Looking down when Regan was hugging his leg with a wide smile on her lips.

"Please, Drake, I was only teasing you. I didn't mean anything by it," Becky said in an apologetic tone as she closed and locked the front door so Regan couldn't get out. "Don't be mad," she whispered, pressing her forehead against his chest. This was not the reaction she had thought she would get out of him as her fingers curled around his shirt. "Please, don't shut me out because of it," Becky pleaded as she stared up at him. Rising on her toes, feeling the velvety softness of his lips as hers touched his.

"I do hope you have some for us," Amina purred, a seductive smirk formed on her lips as Drake turned his attention towards them. Watching how his eyes ran down her very thin white t-shirt, allowing her 38A breasts to show through the material, her pink areolas beckoned to Drake to encase them in his lips. Her boy shorts were tight, showing off the shape of her womanhood to his eyes as she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah," Janet stepped up in a red chemise, not bothering with a bra. She wanted him to gaze at her 32C breasts, and the way the lace showed off her matching panties. "She's been with you. Let someone else know what that cock feels like deep inside of me," she cooed as she crossed her arms.

"Mmmhmm," Mikaela hummed as she stepped up to Amina's left side in a mini, pink silk slip. Hoping he liked how the slip showed off her chocolate orbs. Wondering if her 38D breasts were too large for him or if he preferred smaller breasts like Amina's. "I know I can make you moan far better than my mother can," she said in a heated tone as she lifted the front of her slip, showing off that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She would have only done so, given how Regan's attention wasn't on her.

"I don't know. Your mother does like her cheeks clapped a lot," Drake said sinfully, seeing Mikaela's cheeks heating. "You have your work cut out for you since she knows how to throw that ass back at me."

"Oh, don't you worry, I'll show you what I and this ass of mine can do," Mikaela said with determination. She was going to show him something that even her mother was scared to do. Taking Drake in her ass, she's been preparing herself for this moment. She knew she wouldn't be able to do it a lot, but on rare occasions she would have him back there.

"Well, come on, before the food gets cold," Amina said, knowing once Regan takes her nap, then their fun will start.

Regan was having a gay ol' time with her drumstick as her feet kicked. Drake noticed how Becky was eating in-between, making sure Regan wasn't spilling her food all over the place.

"Oops," Amina muttered as her spoon fell off the table. "I best get that," she spoke before slipping beneath the table.

It wasn't hard for Drake to notice how no one believed it was a mistake. Noting how Janet stared down at his lap when he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. Like he didn't know what Amina was doing, he wasn't a fool. Seeing Amina's grinning face peering up at him from between his legs. Wiggling his cock at her, watching the hunger in her eyes as he grew harder. Placing his hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer to his rod. Watching how her mouth opened and her lips wrapped around his cock. Then the widening of her eyes as her jaw just inched wider the further she went down on his length. Going back to his meal, glancing down as Amina went wild on his cock, or as wild as she could without making too much noise. Noting how Janet couldn't take her eyes off of her friend as she was giving it her all to make him cum. Noting how Amina's eyes fluttered, it appeared to Drake she had an orgasm when his own semen flooded her mouth, nor did she lick the cum that had dribbled down her chin when she retook her seat, not until all her friends had a good look of what she had just done. Running her finger along the skin of her chin before bringing it to her lips.